Bring4th

Full Version: Information Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Providing information services for 20 a question or short spirit council/healing, 50 a series or interview or an in depth(1-2 pages) council or a 1½ hour or so counseling or healing, values subject to change if enough participants are interested.

Money to be spent on surgeries and attempting to make it homecoming.

Edit; Typo in how URL's open songs; Theme Song for the event; 51m19s

Edit; 2-5 minute song is 20 and a 5-7 minute song is 50 and a painting at or smaller than a A4 is 20 and a larger than A3 or so starts at 50.
Would you possibly like this in the Corkboard forum?
-----
(04-22-2016, 08:46 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]Bourbon Betty, are you distressed?

Although I can not make sense of your latest posts, I fear the increased frequency of them may be related to IRL problems.

If I remember correctly, you were talking about financial issues not long ago.

Seeing as how I can not be of practical / financial aid to you, I will spend time focusing on Loving you instead.

I shall answer this one first;

I am indeed greatly distressed, mostly on account of family and sibling stability issues. Things are slowly improving as things that have not been talked about are openly discussed, which brings me to why I'm opening this thread.

My IRL problems are numerous and belligerent, like a good pack of werewolf-cubs should be, if you'll excuse the homage.

I was initially much against setting my butt down here to just let all the stuff bubble to the surface and I did indeed wander away from this forum on many occasions but it seems this is the place to just sit and slowly let troubles bubble away.

That being said, I responded to your health query relating to your arm problem with a list of potential suggestions, have you read through them yet?
(04-22-2016, 08:18 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Would you possibly like this in the Corkboard forum?

It maybe appropriate, what ever feels like the more natural home, thank you for politely asking.
-----
(04-22-2016, 10:19 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 09:58 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]I am indeed greatly distressed, mostly on account of family and sibling stability issues. Things are slowly improving as things that have not been talked about are openly discussed, which brings me to why I'm opening this thread.

My IRL problems are numerous and belligerent, like a good pack of werewolf-cubs should be, if you'll excuse the homage.

I was initially much against setting my butt down here to just let all the stuff bubble to the surface and I did indeed wander away from this forum on many occasions but it seems this is the place to just sit and slowly let troubles bubble away.

I imagine you are most welcome to do so.

?
Quote:
(04-22-2016, 09:58 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, I responded to your health query relating to your arm problem with a list of potential suggestions, have you read through them yet?

Unless my memory is failing me I can certainly say that I have made no such query, and do not have a list of potential suggestions.

Indeed, it does seem that it was written not to you but rather, to Great Spirit, my apologies for the mistake and or confusion, that pretty much clears up the rest of the issue.

Quote:Notwithstanding a situation where you responded to a projection of my subconscious (or something along those lines); who is aware of an arm problem unknown to my conscious self who is writing this post.

In which case you would be welcome to provide me with the list of potential suggestions either on the public forums or with a private message.

Regardless of that, much love to you.

Indeed, there is a social memory complex at work here as is very well known, however, It/it does indeed appear as if I did misread your title, my apologies as I do not in general force advice on others this was, I believe, clearly a case of misidentification.

Much love to you.
(04-22-2016, 10:04 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 08:18 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Would you possibly like this in the Corkboard forum?

It maybe appropriate, what ever feels like the more natural home, thank you for politely asking.

It's my own personal opinion that it might be more visible for what it is, a thread offering a service, in the Corkboard forum. I do see the thread has taken a different turn throughout the day while I was gone though. If you are serious about offering this service, I'd just offer a recommendation to maybe make a "formal" post in the Corkboard, just for ideal visibility. "Information Services" in the Diet forum is a bit ambiguous.
(04-22-2016, 05:29 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 10:04 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]

It's my own personal opinion that it might be more visible for what it is, a thread offering a service, in the Corkboard forum. I do see the thread has taken a different turn throughout the day while I was gone though. If you are serious about offering this service, I'd just offer a recommendation to maybe make a "formal" post in the Corkboard, just for ideal visibility. "Information Services" in the Diet forum is a bit ambiguous.

Aye, I posted it, if I remember correctly, in the Olio setting and it was moved here, since this has nothing to do with diet I can assume its one more fat joke, you can move if you feel it is appropriate. I'm hoping to remain in this thread to offer services as intended.
Spent the past 4 hours walking across Africa;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0sDs29suVk this is the last video in the series of walkings.

Discovered a new form of life, named it Ithicus Darwinicus Heliamphora.

Roughly translated; The poised darwinian sunlightcup.
https://www.rt.com/usa/radioactive-goldf...clear-387/

[Image: latest?cb=20130626181222]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhePLgfJoBQ Video not fully linked due to disturbingness of Heliamphora hunting with the use of reflected sunlight. Note the desire of the life-forms to walk into the fire.
Please note prevalence of Heliampohra in local environment and its strong desire to attract others towards its fire for the sake of eliminating via Fusion Fire of Love.

Edit; For a clearer picture, focus on the few seconds when the explorer steps out of the helicopter and notices the flame and does not wish to walk behind buildings but instead straight into the fire, those few seconds are the Heliampohra capturing and consuming the explorer, the rest is the heliampohra using its body to walk the food to it.
-----
(04-23-2016, 11:55 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2016, 09:05 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]Please note prevalence of Heliampohra in local environment and its strong desire to attract others towards its fire for the sake of eliminating via Fusion Fire of Love.

Edit; For a clearer picture, focus on the few seconds when the explorer steps out of the helicopter and notices the flame and does not wish to walk behind buildings but instead straight into the fire, those few seconds are the Heliampohra capturing and consuming the explorer, the rest is the heliampohra using its body to walk the food to it.

My thanks for the video and the educational interpretation.

Even I as a mere observer in front of my monitor have felt an attraction to be destroyed by this fusion fire of love.

Destruction is the ultimate kindness, is it not?

That is indeed a common distortion.