Bring4th

Full Version: Home: and situating oneself in relational space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, by HOME, I am using the word in a metaphorical sense.  So it's a 'HOME' with all it's warm associations, and not just a 'house', refererring more to the physical circumstance of where one might be physically living at the present moment.

So Home here is not a physical thing; it's more the concept and ideation.

When I think about the general notion of Society, it is inherently a yellow ray concept.  It is the people, it is large formal structures (of courts, of tax collection, of registered businesses and corporations, of the hundreds and thousands of workplaces and family bonds).  Society is a large, organic thing; but it has organization, on the smaller scale.

Now the Thread Title references both Home and Relational Space.  What do I mean by that?

By relational space, I refer to all the connections, acquaintances, formal business relations, friends (some close, others less so), family members, etc.  On the most general level, it would be your Facebook social graph, or your phone's contact directory.  It's all the people that you have dealings with, on some form of deep (because of intimate sharing) or some form of regular (maybe a mailman or building manager) interaction.  The Relational Space is just the sum of your interactions, in a social sense.  They can be monetary (a workplace setting), or more based on pure like and affinity - friends who you go out of your way to stay in touch with, or physically hang out with.  They can be legacy bonds (your childhood family members, and also adult ex's), but are still kept ignited at some level.

/ /

So how do these 2 things intersect, or are even related?

Home, as a concept, is about feeling comfortable in some 'space'.  Normally it refers to a house that you have made your primary residence, and so your Home is the physical location that contains all your beloved and familiar things.  It's comfortable because it's relatively consistent and predictable.  You can let down your guard, and feel totally safe.  It's just 'home'.

In a metaphorical sense, and in the sense that I am trying to explore here, home is more the concept of your attitudes about the people around you, how you 'interface', in the broadest sense, with the social structure.

The Relational Space speaks to all one's connections, friendships, associations, family bonds.  Who exactly are YOU to all these other people?  How do they see you?  How do they treat you?  What do they really think about you, and what is their baseline attitude towards you?  This is the Relational Space.

/ /

and just like one can feel uncomfortable in a House, and not really feel like it's home; one can look at one's Relational Space, and not feel comfortable with it.  Does society acknowledge and value you?  Is there a flow of resources and services to and fro?  Is there a fluid and open interface in this Relational Space?  And if not, it might not feel much like Home at all.  In fact, one may feel quite overlooked and undervalued in this Relational Space.  And this then becomes the defining attitude or feeling in Yellow Ray.

Those with a strong yellow ray are situated and well seated in their Relational Space.  People are aware of their nature, their character, their skills - and treat them accordingly.  There's a respect and valuing.  They have a 'Name' in other words, in the more meaningful sense of that word.  It's not about being famous or rich or the best at something.  That's not what I'm getting at.  It's not like trying to win a Gold Medal or gain acclaim.  It's more that there is no 'hiding' of the Self.  The Self has presented itself, and there's a certain understanding or acknowledgement from Others, of who that Self is.  The Relational Space feels like Home because the Bonds are strong and clear.  There is flow to and fro along the connective lines.

/ /

and, of course, a less well functioning yellow ray has these common symptoms.  I'm sure some of us are very familiar with them (some to a greater degree than others).  The feeling of withdrawal (de-activating the relational space), or deliberate isolation (cutting off nodes off the relational space), of unclear expression and elaboration of who you are (where the self is only loosely situated in the relational space).

But with a clear and solid yellow ray, one is at Home in the Relational Space.  You know and are comfortable with interacting inside that Relational Space.  The Relational Space is not closed to new additions.  The Relational Space has an easy fluidity to it; it is energised by interacting with this person or that person.  If there are conflicts or disharmonies, they can be addressed and acknowledged.  The Relational Space, in other words, is like a thriving, ever-changing home that you are actually want to spend time in.  In fact, it's the centering zone for your incarnation (just like in the expression of yellow ray blockages as being 'uncentered' in your personality).
I've always said, home is where the heart is, and my heart is with me.
Third ray balancing has a lot to do with expression and acceptance, and love of other selves. It seems as though balance of the fourth and fifth ray can help one to balance the third, or vise-versa.
So what I understand from that is that a good relational space is when you are one with who you think or feel you are, what you project to others, what you do and how you do it. I think very few people succeed at reaching that. I certainly don't claim to have a good relational space but it's not that bad. I feel more at home when I am alone. But I guess it is a good thing to balance oneself to try and clean or undistort that space as much as one can.
(04-22-2016, 04:33 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]So what I understand from that is that a good relational space is when you are one with who you think or feel you are, what you project to others, what you do and how you do it. I think very few people succeed at reaching that.

yes, I think that's a good summary.

The best example would probably be that of Albert Schweitzer.

Ra Wrote:This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts.

In contrast, Tesla, as pure as he was, most likely had difficult social relations, and spent much of his time as a recluse.

Ra Wrote:The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes.

It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.
[quote pid='206069' dateline='1461410181']
In contrast, Tesla, as pure as he was, most likely had difficult social relations, and spent much of his time as a recluse.

Ra Wrote:The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes.

It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

[/quote]

Yeah I can relate to that. For many years I had a reclusive existence with smoking pot and practising bedroom djing. I did make a lot of progress by working against my fear, by djing part time in my local town, and even held a regular slot in a bar for a couple of years. One of the core reasons that I play sport (football and golf) is, believe it or not, driven by the desire to remain engaged with others. Golf is more a cover to commune with nature for several hours though.

The worst thing I have found as I near 40 years of age regarding my relational space is to settle for a hermits existence. Conversely, diving into social waters has also incurred potentially karmic consequences, and thank goodness for a sufficient green ray in healing those situations!!! (abandoning pride and expressing regret and apologies to ones I have rubbed up against) Sometimes I wonder if my passion for djing is more a built in bias to encourage me to develop, and thus balance my yellow ray in this life, as well as an active type of service.

I have caught myself receding from social activities on many occasions because of my distorted perceptions of others. Something I am still deliberately swimming against, and I don't think it is an uncommon situation among us, as Ra pointed out. 

Also, I think our Jim is a great example of swimming against the preference for a solitary, or reclusive existence. I can't put into words the gratitude I feel for the role models that we are all acquainted with here. At a distance, they are quietly egging me on with their beingness!  BigSmile  (hint hint)
_______
Dear Plenum,

You and your personal topics Smile

(04-22-2016, 02:09 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ](...)
The feeling of withdrawal (de-activating the relational space), or deliberate isolation (cutting off nodes off the relational space), of unclear expression and elaboration of who you are (where the self is only loosely situated in the relational space).
(...)

Above quite precisely describes me and my situation. Very often I have this feeling that I’m from somewhere else – entirely. Like from different World/Reality. For the most part it is Other-Selves that gives me this feeling. Most of People I encounter are simply strange and it is hard for me to understand reasons for Their behavior, attitudes, what They are invested in, and many others.

It may be related to my HUGE distortions within my orange center (toward Self). I don’t know. What I do know, that even if that was “dealt with” I would still not-share attitudes and behavior of Other-Selves that are within my Relational Space, as You termed it.

It’s hard for me to participate in such personal discussions. I prefer more technical / divorced-from-Self topics.

All I have Best in me for You
My poor orange ray led me to being disabled, since I don't work well around others.