Bring4th

Full Version: The ways of Love and Hate (and technology)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cell phone has recently experienced a series of unfortunate and ultimately fatal (to the phone, thankfully, and not me) malfunctions, which led me to wonder about the possibility of a deeper underlying cause.  In seeking to explore this possibility, I gained a deeper understanding of how Love works in our daily experience which I thought would be as interesting to you as it has been to me to discover.

Love, as I've mentioned previously, is the unifying (uni=one-ness), healing (whole-ing) force, the most powerful expression of the Great Truth of Oneness available to us in the illusion.  My phone, it turns out, was breaking because I was resenting it.  Not as a dedicated activity, mind you, but occasionally for instance I would discover that it wasn't charged when I needed it, and get frustrated with it.  This has consequences, I discovered.  Whenever we feel negative emotion toward something, we are saying to the Universe, "I don't want this in my experience."  The more we feel this, the more intensely we are making this request.  Then, whenever anything that occurs is not certain but governed by probabilities (e.g., when I plug in this phone, I may break the connector or not break the connector, etc.) the probabilities become automatically skewed toward outcomes that will remove the thing we feel negatively towards from our experience, or at least damage it.  

Conversely, when we feel love toward something, the opposite occurs: everything that can go right, will go right.  If a car part could either break down or continue working, the probabilities turn in your favor if you love that car, for example, and it will continue to serve you a long time.  Note, of course, that loving your car in the evaluative sense ("it's a great car") is not what I am talking about; I mean love from the heart, appreciation and gratitude -- a very different set of energies.

Since we live in a world governed by probabilities, this is an extremely powerful phenomenon.  Whatever you love gets healed and sustained; whatever you hate gets damaged.  This is why I was once told by the guides to be mindful of my thoughts toward others - whenever I was judging them, they said, I was harming them; and catching myself in the act should immediately find a loving thought toward them.  Now I finally understood how this works.

But what about conflict with others, I thought?  If I have a negative interaction with someone and I respond with love, will that not attract more of the same into my experience?  The answer is no.  When we send love toward another person, the process changes substantially.  The other person, being a thinking, living entity, receives our energy and processes it on an unconscious level.  The energy will be repulsive if it does not match their vibration - for instance, if they are STS and you are STO, your love will repel them, unconsciously, and they will seek easier targets for domination.  This occurs on Earth among incarnated humans equally so as it does with discarnate entities who mean us harm, although we do not notice or recognize it.  However, if both individuals are STO-oriented, the shared love will attract health (i.e., wholeness) into the relationship.  The probabilities alter in such a way that harmonious interactions become increasingly likely, although of course the law of free will continues to operate, so that harmony is still not certain but simply significantly more probable.

Similarly, when we generate negative emotion towards others, the probabilities increase that conflict will continue to persist.  In this way, we are able to continue experiencing the catalyst of aversive interaction with others until such a time as we decide that we have had enough, and choose or discover for ourselves the path of healing it through love, in which case the process described in the preceding paragraph immediately kicks in and begins transforming the relationship.

It is for the same reasons that fear attracts fearful situations, sadness invites more sadness, and so forth -- unconditional love of the One for the One being the ultimate goal here in 3D, if we demonstrate difficulty overcoming any given significant distortion of that love (e.g., fear), we are then provided plentiful ongoing opportunities to try again and succeed. Catalyst, baby, catalyst. This, in my personal veiled opinion, sucks, but then again it's not my Universe - I just pretend to live in it.

Anyway, go out there and love all the stuff you want to keep - people included! And don't forget to include yourself. Adonai.
(04-23-2016, 04:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]It is for the same reasons that fear attracts fearful situations, sadness invites more sadness, and so forth

the cause and effect here is interesting to contemplate.

I'm of the view that these things are governed at a lower level of consciousness (lower in the sense of more deeply rooted), and that anytime these things are 'triggered', it's just the surface thrusting manifestations.

So someone could be having a great day, and then something 'happens' and interrupts that, and the mind gets caught up in self-involved, perceived negative patterns.

So did the external event really cause it?  Or did some resonance just get triggered, and the pattern was just dormant?  I'm more of the view that it's the latter.

So someone who genuinely has no doubt, can't have doubt be triggered in them, and someone who has no sadness or regrets, can't have that triggered, no matter how violent or extreme the external event.
Why do you think this is not your Universe? In my view the whole of your reality is but the manifestation of your own desires.

About people to people interactions, I do think like Plenum that there is a form of attraction between resonant facets of yourself. As such someone can only ruin your day if you require it. With time and greater understanding of the mechanics of your experience, you can only be grateful toward what has been challenging to yourself and perceive it as the manifestation of your own desires.
(04-24-2016, 06:58 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2016, 04:22 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]It is for the same reasons that fear attracts fearful situations, sadness invites more sadness, and so forth

So did the external event really cause it?  Or did some resonance just get triggered, and the pattern was just dormant?  I'm more of the view that it's the latter.

So someone who genuinely has no doubt, can't have doubt be triggered in them, and someone who has no sadness or regrets, can't have that triggered, no matter how violent or extreme the external event.

Plenum I agree - my use of "fearful situations" was shorthand for "situations which can be expected to trigger fear in person X" as opposed to "inherently frightening situations."  It's about the emotion - experiencing a negative emotion predisposes one to continue in that experience as long as choices aren't being made differently by the individual.  Evolutionary theorists often wonder, how is it that depression could have evolved?  What is its adaptive value?  The answer seems to be that the value of depression is not to the organism but to the evolving soul, as catalyst.

Minyatur: It's not my universe because I, as the individuated form of the Creator, did not create it -- e.g., it is not my idea that once someone becomes profoundly depressed, it should be virtually impossible for them to escape it.  Of course, at the level of of unity that logic breaks down.
(04-24-2016, 03:40 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur: It's not my universe because I, as the individuated form of the Creator, did not create it -- e.g., it is not my idea that once someone becomes profoundly depressed, it should be virtually impossible for them to escape it.  Of course, at the level of of unity that logic breaks down.

Wouldn't that make it an unconscious or subconscious desire that is still your own?
semantics.
Plenum Wrote:So someone who genuinely has no doubt, can't have doubt be triggered in them, and someone who has no sadness or regrets, can't have that triggered, no matter how violent or extreme the external event.

But are there such people who don't have doubt, sadness and regret?

Quote:Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?

Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

Take for example us four siblings, more diverse you don't get, two polarising positively and two polarising negatively. My oldest brother has textbook narcissistic personality disorder, and he constantly criticizes and tries to diminish everyone in his vicinity. Do I consciously or subconsciously attract that? No, I don't believe that. He has been that way ever since I can remember. I have tried every single approach in the book with him, makes no difference. If you are nice to him, he takes advantage, if you criticise him, it turns to rage. This is just brief, I'd rather not turn this into book length. He's a racist, a bigot and he has a superiority complex coupled with delusions of grandeur. The happier and more confident I am, the more resentful he becomes towards me. His mission is to disempower, so any empowerment he notices immediately gets his attention.

I think its a risky notion to say that you attract (consciously or subconsciously) everything that enters your space. This is a mixed polarity planet. I can send him love ad infinitum in my mind...changes nothing... Fortunately we have been on non-speaking terms for quite a while, which has been heaven.

I was very close to his wife of 22 years, she always cried on my shoulder. Then when I discovered the Ra material, I gave it to her to read. It changed her whole world, and then she divorced him. Today she is blissfully happy.
YinYang, have you read Michael Newton's or Dolores Cannon's books? Is it possible you could have made the decision to incarnate into this family ahead of time, perhaps in order to experience the sharp contrast and intense catalyst you are describing? In which case, this being a pre-incarnative choice, the laws of attraction would be less important in the situation.
I read Michael Newton's books many years ago, and loved it, but I haven't read Dolores Cannon yet. I have contemplated pre-incarnative choice, and I do know that I chose this family. I'm just happy that I was able to "help" my sister-in-law out of a horrible marriage (my brother is also an alcoholic)... an that she has transformed into a whole new person.

There were many lessons for me individually and for us as a family, because me staying so close to my sister-in-law after the divorce, when the family basically turned their backs on her, also didn't go down too well, and caused the final rift between my brother and I. My mom (who is strongly positively polarised), just said "how can I take anyone's side above that of my own child?"...but a lot of water has run into the sea since then. Her eyes have finally opened to my brother's true character, because my sister-in-law kept things very much under wraps while they were married, even sending the kids to bed before he really got out of control. I was the only one who knew the true state of affairs for almost the entire duration of their marriage.

My mom, particularly, has had some very tough lessons through all of this (she always said my sister-in-law is her 5th child, and then she cut her off after the divorce, mostly because my brother is such a fine manipulator and liar).

Needless to say, I usually scoff when someone says "blood is thicker than water"...
(04-24-2016, 06:38 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]semantics.

I think we are what we identify with in some way, so if you see yourself as the creator of all your exerience and see each thing as desired by yourself, then you are much more likely to perceive the infinite love that underlies and allow each moment to be.

If you see yourself as being separate from it and within a creation that does not reflect your true desires, then you are less likely to see love within the moment, as you see things through separation.

You can only dissociate yourself from the creator if you desire to see it as external to yourself, and not as an internal facet of yourself.
Well thinking something and doing something is akin to the real world, as thinking and doing is in magical terms. The mind is a thinker a calculator. It is not a doer. Now when you are whole creator thinking is the mechanism and all things can be done as thinking.