Bring4th

Full Version: Dr. Steven Greer - How the Secret Government Works & Technology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dear Other-Selves,

Couple of months ago I've found this video:

- and it simply blown my mind. Steven Greer speaks about a history of Our Species that was totally unknown to me – what happened within the XX century. It is consistent with what Ra said to Don, and what may be found at the beginning of Book V – regarding the technology that some Peoples/Groups on Our Planet possess.

I would LOVE to read your opinions about what was said in this video.

All I have Best in me for You
You should have seen him on Project Camelot. He kept trying to take over the conversation.
(04-25-2016, 06:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You should have seen him on Project Camelot. He kept trying to take over the conversation.

To be honest, Dear IndigoGeminiWolf, this video was my first contact with this Person and I was/am more interested in the information He’s sharing, than in Him personally. Although after watching this presentation I did watched His movie “Sirius”, which basically was the same information for the most part – except for showing how He gathers groups for “ET contacts”, which was not something I was into as well.

I’m still processing all the stuff that was said in above shared video and it making me truly sad. Because if all that is true, that would mean that there’s forces which already possess very advanced technologies enabling travels to distant stars, while We all are still using fossil fuels based technologies and others, which are basically obsolete since 1940-1950 (!).

All Best I have in me for You
(04-25-2016, 07:52 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 06:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You should have seen him on Project Camelot. He kept trying to take over the conversation.

To be honest, Dear IndigoGeminiWolf, this video was my first contact with this Person and I was/am more interested in the information He’s sharing, than in Him personally. Although after watching this presentation I did watched His movie “Sirius”, which basically was the same information for the most part – except for showing how He gathers groups for “ET contacts”, which was not something I was into as well.

I’m still processing all the stuff that was said in above shared video and it making me truly sad. Because if all that is true, that would mean that there’s forces which already possess very advanced technologies enabling travels to distant stars, while We all are still using fossil fuels based technologies and others, which are basically obsolete since 1940-1950 (!).

Hey, third-density-being. I tried searching the Law of One material but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Anyways, after reading it many times, I felt afterward that this type of information was unimportant. You see, these kinds of conspiracies, which may in fact be true, cause a lot of fear and doom, which may lead you down a path that will take you away from enlightenment. I'm sure on some level it may be important but at our current time, i think acts of kindness and love have a more positive effect instead of scaring or angering people with information like this. Just my opinion though.
(05-24-2016, 06:44 PM)bluevision10s Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2016, 07:52 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, third-density-being.  I tried searching the Law of One material but I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Anyways, after reading it many times, I felt afterward that this type of information was unimportant.  You see, these kinds of conspiracies, which may in fact be true, cause a lot of fear and doom, which may lead you down a path that will take you away from enlightenment.  I'm sure on some level it may be important but at our current time, i think acts of kindness and love have a more positive effect instead of scaring or angering people with information like this.  Just my opinion though.

For the awakening process one must realize that fear is not real, the next step is seeing past the illusion of this reality. Knowing you are the creator, knowing all is well. Ironically what you've just stated is an act of fear by itself.
third-density-being Wrote:I’m still processing all the stuff that was said in above shared video and it making me truly sad. Because if all that is true, that would mean that there’s forces which already possess very advanced technologies enabling travels to distant stars, while We all are still using fossil fuels based technologies and others, which are basically obsolete since 1940-1950 (!).

It is sad, I was also into conspiracies long ago, and as time went by I realised it's just a fruitless wild goose chase. It feeds all one's negative emotions; anger, sadness, powerlessness, fear etc.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

Quote:Ra: We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only insofar as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.