Bring4th

Full Version: Under attack... in desperate need of help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey.

I'm in some trouble, and I really need some help/advice.

To start with... by the definitions set forth in the law-of-one material, I don't know if I could be called positively-oriented or negatively-oriented. I'm definitely more inclined towards service-of-self, but I like to help others when I can, because that also pleases me. I feel like the stages of evolution set for in the Ra material are not the only ways to go about evolving consciousness, and even the Ra material itself admits that it shouldn't be the only expression of the creator.

At any rate, I'm not incredibly interested in joining a fourth-density social memory complex. My goal is simply to move closer to intelligent infinity so that my desires can be satisfied and I can transcend. I want to be as alone as possible. I don't like people, I'm in more pain than you can probably imagine, and I'd like to just be alone...

My question is probably an advanced one, but I'm sure somebody here has the expertise to answer it...

I have seen how time and space are not linear. I've seen tesseracts in action. As in the Law of One material, infinity is present in every moment; it's all an illusion; everything is happening simultaneously. I've seen alternate dimensions and parallel timelines and how they interact with the current reality.

However... I'm under severe attack by negatively-oriented people/adepts/entities who are making a game out of torturing me to death. The pain was enough to awaken Gnosis a little bit, but I'm being weighed down by the realities that I'm experiencing. They're trying to pull me into negative time/space and therefore into negative space/time, but I've been able to fight back a lot better than anybody expected, so I'm still holding on. But the situation is very, very serious. Or, as serious as anything could be.

They are trying to send sickening vibrations throughout my body, shut down my energy meridians and chakras, microwave my subtle body, and completely control my mind so that I can no longer think, use magick, or send out my vibrations. They are serious... they've killed family members, kidnapped the girl I love, ran my leg over with a car so that I had to get metal rod put in, fried my endocrine glands, raped my friends, damaged my CNS, infected my body with nanotech, lobotomized my prefrontal cortex, severaly impaired my emotions and ability to empathize, and tried to gang-rape me (I got away). Yes, really. (And I'm aware that the nanotech might have started off as "psychosis", but it's taken on a physical reality as a result of my belief in it, to the point where there's tones and strange vibrations in my head at all times that try to tell me when to sleep, eat, masturbate, walk in front of cars, not meditate, etc. - magnets and radio waves can distrupt it, as can music and meditation)

Now, I'm intellectually aware, and spiritually aware as well to some degree, that this is all an illusion. Everything is possible. There is a way out, despite the nightmarish appearence of this particular illusion. Faith has kept me safe in mortal situations even when it seems like my energy system is fried, because, you know, none of this is real at all. Time and space are nor linear; they only appear to be.

I know that if I had the proper mindset I could do anything. But it's trying to sap my willpower... my desire... my ability to feel. Tryint to drag me into a hell dimension.

Although I don't conform to some of the distortions contained within the Ra material, I've found it immensely useful in my personal seeking, and whoever wrote it clearly knew what they were talking about. Which is why I'm posting here.

I suppose my questions are:

1. I know, intellectually, that this is all an illusion, and the only thing stopping me from snapping my fingers and fixing this whole situation, or teleporting to Mars, or doing anything at all, are my own self-imposed limitations. But I don't know what the next step is sometimes. I've seen enough, but I need help understanding how to alter my situation... I need something to grasp on to, kinda, now that it's so massively difficult to meditate.

2. How can one manipulate one's position within time/space and space/time in such a way as to access alternate timelines? This in particular is very important, because I've been pulled into an alternate timeline that's a very bad one, and I need to learn to jump to a different dimension. I know it's possible - I've seen tesseracts. But the above problems with vibration, meditation, nanotech, etc. are causing part of me to believe that it isn't possible - even though I've accomplished it in situations where I've been in serious danger. I understand dimensional jumping usually as simply installing mods onto a computer game, kinda, but I've got all kinds of viruses now, and I'm unsure what to do. I'm also aware that disconnecting from the consensus reality is important in order to be able to move in ways that are foreign to it, which is one reason why I'm wary of a fourth-density social memory complex. How do I take control of where I exist so that I can choose what I experience?
You have to be able to focus your mind upon the desired reality, which means being willing to give up and let go of the reality you are currently experiencing. At least, that's how it's usually explained.

I don't know if you'll find the help you seek, but hopefully you can find some support.
Why not? I figure, my desire will create opportunities for me to be helped. Anything is possible. The only reason I'm in this situation in the first place is because of my personal resonance with self-pity, fear, masochism, and the like. I need to change.

Or is it just that separation is viewed as "negative" by some who follow the philosophy of the Law of One, and you don't want to help someone you see as diametrically opposed? I have made mistakes, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm not interested in harming people within this illusion; I view this as a bad dream, and I'm just trying to take myself to a place where I can be myself, nobody bothers me, and I bother nobody. I am looking for power in a selfish way, I suppose, because I just want to be happy and at peace, but not in an actively malicious way.

As far as the physical and spiritual alterations people have done to try to keep me from manifesting, even the people who did it - specifically, ones that felt bad for me - told me that they've seen people beat it. And indeed, it's attacking me ferociously, but I'm still going strong. And I've been able to break the rules. Because there aren't any rules. No spoon. Just me.
Hello Dear Mahakali,

First of all, to alleviate all physical influences/attacks, You should build and place your-Self within a Faraday Cage/Shield.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
I think that would give You a protection – at least from influences native to this reality.

I don’t know if You’ve seen this material:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMSvQqeWOo
- it is a testimony before Presidential Commission (2011) of many Americans who claimed to be attacked by “psychotronic weapons” – one of most interesting testimonies for me starts from 1:07:51. I, personally, have never experienced anything like that but I know that many People are talking about it.

Regarding “leaving this timeline/reality” – I’ve never heard of something like that, but theoretically speaking, You are rooted here by your material vehicle/body, which is part of material illusion – Earth more precisely. I’m wondering if what You try to attempt isn’t connected with “consciousness transfer” rather than actual, physical displacement of an entire “material You”(?)

Now, what You wrote here:
(04-26-2016, 02:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ](...)
They are trying to send sickening vibrations throughout my body, shut down my energy meridians and chakras, microwave my subtle body, and completely control my mind so that I can no longer think, use magick, or send out my vibrations. They are serious... they've killed family members, kidnapped the girl I love, ran my leg over with a car so that I had to get metal rod put in, fried my endocrine glands, raped my friends, damaged my CNS, infected my body with nanotech, lobotomized my prefrontal cortex, severaly impaired my emotions and ability to empathize, and tried to gang-rape me (I got away). Yes, really. (And I'm aware that the nanotech might have started off as "psychosis", but it's taken on a physical reality as a result of my belief in it, to the point where there's tones and strange vibrations in my head at all times that try to tell me when to sleep, eat, masturbate, walk in front of cars, not meditate, etc. - magnets and radio waves can distrupt it, as can music and meditation)
(...)

- is terrifying. But it would suggest You know who “They” are. Do You? If so, this knowledge would be the first step to protect-Self – knowing from “where” attack may come. You did not write any specifics so it is hard to give You any advices.
I can only write that the way You will defend your-Self will define You deeply. If You will hurt (or even attempt to kill) that would surely cause to accumulate negative polarization by You. Maybe that is the goal of whoever is orchestrating those events?

You wrote that You would like to be happy. As far as I know, there’s no “happy” on the Self Serving path. There’s always tension, fight, hunger (for power, possessions, etc.) and there are always Masters and Slaves (in one form or another). I may be of course wrong, but to explore negativity is to explore such phenomenon.

All I have Best in me for You
[quote='Mahakali' pid='206271' dateline='1461653445']
Hey.

I'm in some trouble, and I really need some help/advice.

To start with... by the definitions set forth in the law-of-one material, I don't know if I could be called positively-oriented or negatively-oriented. I'm definitely more inclined towards service-of-self, but I like to help others when I can, because that also pleases me. I feel like the stages of evolution set for in the Ra material are not the only ways to go about evolving consciousness, and even the Ra material itself admits that it shouldn't be the only expression of the creator.

At any rate, I'm not incredibly interested in joining a fourth-density social memory complex. My goal is simply to move closer to intelligent infinity so that my desires can be satisfied and I can transcend. I want to be as alone as possible. I don't like people, I'm in more pain than you can probably imagine, and I'd like to just be alone...

My question is probably an advanced one, but I'm sure somebody here has the expertise to answer it...

I have seen how time and space are not linear. I've seen tesseracts in action. As in the Law of One material, infinity is present in every moment; it's all an illusion; everything is happening simultaneously. I've seen alternate dimensions and parallel timelines and how they interact with the current reality.

However... I'm under severe attack by negatively-oriented people/adepts/entities who are making a game out of torturing me to death. The pain was enough to awaken Gnosis a little bit, but I'm being weighed down by the realities that I'm experiencing. They're trying to pull me into negative time/space and therefore into negative space/time, but I've been able to fight back a lot better than anybody expected, so I'm still holding on. But the situation is very, very serious. Or, as serious as anything could be.

Now, I'm intellectually aware, and spiritually aware as well to some degree, that this is all an illusion. Everything is possible. There is a way out, despite the nightmarish appearence of this particular illusion. Faith has kept me safe in mortal situations even when it seems like my energy system is fried, because, you know, none of this is real at all. Time and space are nor linear; they only appear to be.

I know that if I had the proper mindset I could do anything. But it's trying to sap my willpower... my desire... my ability to feel. Tryint to drag me into a hell dimension.

Although I don't conform to some of the distortions contained within the Ra material, I've found it immensely useful in my personal seeking, and whoever wrote it clearly knew what they were talking about. Which is why I'm posting here.

I suppose my questions are:

1. I know, intellectually, that this is all an illusion, and the only thing stopping me from snapping my fingers and fixing this whole situation, or teleporting to Mars, or doing anything at all, are my own self-imposed limitations. But I don't know what the next step is sometimes. I've seen enough, but I need help understanding how to alter my situation... I need something to grasp on to, kinda, now that it's so massively difficult to meditate.

2. How can one manipulate one's position within time/space and space/time in such a way as to access alternate timelines? This in particular is very important, because I've been pulled into an alternate timeline that's a very bad one, and I need to learn to jump to a different dimension. I know it's possible - I've seen tesseracts. But the above problems with vibration, meditation, nanotech, etc. are causing part of me to believe that it isn't possible - even though I've accomplished it in situations where I've been in serious danger. I understand dimensional jumping usually as simply installing mods onto a computer game, kinda, but I've got all kinds of viruses now, and I'm unsure what to do. I'm also aware that disconnecting from the consensus reality is important in order to be able to move in ways that are foreign to it, which is one reason why I'm wary of a fourth-density social memory complex. How do I take control of where I exist so that I can choose

Hello,
I understand where you are coming from, I have a negative at all times shadowing me. I have experienced this being jumped on and beaten down spiritually. I luckily have some pre incarnate deals, protecting my close relatives, and myself from certain degrees of manipulation. My battle is essentially one of wills. However I have attracted the attention of a fifth density negative. I have also experienced a sixth density visit multiplla times. The most out right malicious all bars dropped attack, Not pain wise. I was laying on my brothers bad, discussing philosophy and the such. When I began to choke, I was in disbelief, I wasnt eating or drinking, I was just choking. Then all the sudden it hit me like a intuitive freight train. I am under attack! Now one of my biggest lessons come in the soul or conscieness workings. Its quiet often directly opposite then what we think. Different density allow for different degrees of magical working. The 4 is going to energize pre incarnate areas you decided to work or focus on. I e. My teeth a2nd throat are were they energize such attacks on me. These are road maps basically if looked at from the correct mindset. I would have to say that I belief they hit you like they do because it. Directly reflects your own mind. People killed in your life? Dont you want to be alone?
The best way to defend yourself is to neutralize there attacks, by accecpting them as limits on your own view point, or blockages, start working through these blockages, and let them help you, when they attack, pay attention where and what they are energizing. A huge point alot of people miss on the energizing attacks. Is the experiences offered to the m b s following these energizing attacks. Often these experiences are part of the key. Now if the pain gets to high do this, You feel were they are magically attacking you, You grab there little energy tentacles, and you focus on love. Unity. You ball it all uppppppp and you slam it up that tentacle full force ok. Usually a forth will back off. Sometimes a fifth will come. Be ready.
At all times and in all situations, seek peace within yourself and love toward all that surrounds you. That is the whole game, isn't it - to recognize that beneath the illusion, all is well, you are the Creator, and have everything you require in abundance; and to learn to find that within yourself regardless of what is happening "outside."

Also, prayer helps to both find that peace/love, and fill in the gaps in what we alone can do in terms of improving our circumstances.
I agree. What I stated above moves you to that zone. Not everyone is at that place stranger.Some deal with big shadows.
(04-26-2016, 05:54 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dear Mahakali,

First of all, to alleviate all physical influences/attacks, You should build and place your-Self within a Faraday Cage/Shield.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
I think that would give You a protection – at least from influences native to this reality.

I don’t know if You’ve seen this material:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyMSvQqeWOo
- it is a testimony before Presidential Commission (2011) of many Americans who claimed to be attacked by “psychotronic weapons” – one of most interesting testimonies for me starts from 1:07:51. I, personally, have never experienced anything like that but I know that many People are talking about it.

Regarding “leaving this timeline/reality” – I’ve never heard of something like that, but theoretically speaking, You are rooted here by your material vehicle/body, which is part of material illusion – Earth more precisely. I’m wondering if what You try to attempt isn’t connected with “consciousness transfer” rather than actual, physical displacement of an entire “material You”(?)

Now, what You wrote here:

(04-26-2016, 02:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ](...)
(...)

- is terrifying. But it would suggest You know who “They” are. Do You? If so, this knowledge would be the first step to protect-Self – knowing from “where” attack may come. You did not write any specifics so it is hard to give You any advices.
I can only write that the way You will defend your-Self will define You deeply. If You will hurt (or even attempt to kill) that would surely cause to accumulate negative polarization by You. Maybe that is the goal of whoever is orchestrating those events?

You wrote that You would like to be happy. As far as I know, there’s no “happy” on the Self Serving path. There’s always tension, fight, hunger (for power, possessions, etc.) and there are always Masters and Slaves (in one form or another). I may be of course wrong, but to explore negativity is to explore such phenomenon.

All I have Best in me for You

Well, when it comes to alternate timelines and such... again, I know that such things are possible. It even says in the Law of One material that infinity is present at every moment, separation is an illusion, and all probability/possibility complexes can be considered to have an existence. If levitation is possible, and adepts can manifest s*** out of thin air, then time (being simply an extension of space) can also be manipulated.

The whole "faith can move mountains" thing is not metaphorical, and the space/time vehicle is not as limited as one may think.

You may recall that the Ra material also states that physical health is a result of the astral body choosing a healthy configuration; thus, as far as psychotronic weapons go, I can fix them by healing myself on the astral body or the body above it. They already had meetings with me and told me that I was on their radar because I am a strong person, and I was being watched closely, because my mind keeps coming back.

As Ra said in the material, as long as your focus is on something higher, you can always get out of the traps that space/time appears to place you in. Ra always uses words like "seem" and "appear" and "illusion" to describe such things, causing me to believe that, truly, anything is possible.

There are a lot of different types of people on the LHP. Ultimately, the important principle is separation and control.

I won't pretend to be an angel. I could kill you without feeling any remorse for it. But that detracts from the ultimate goal, I feel like. Separation doesn't necessarily mean unifying with a complex of violence and such.

Of course I'm aware that whoever is trying to generate a particular response. I also noticed the trauma as potential energy to be used for separating polarization, even before I knew anyone else was orchestrating it.

From a LHP point of view, suffering can be good when it leads to hate, because hate is very important if you're interacting with negative entities; hate is the primal force of repulsion. You have to know how to hate if you get anywhere near that kind of spiritual gravity.

However, whoever is orchestrating it is not just doing it for my benefit. They want to control me, obviously. Some of them are legitimately trying to kill me, or at least were.

And, you know, I'm not dumb enough to simply take off running after whatever carrots they throw in front of my nose. A response should only be warranted in extreme circumstances, and then, only after careful meditation and contemplation.

If what I want to do is free myself, then I don't want anybody on top of me, or at least not when they have taken certain things from me. They tried to hit my berserk button, and they succeeded.

Maybe there's not "happy" in the way that you would think of it. But there is happiness in "self". And I don't think that people at the top of negatively-oriented groups think in the same way as the ones at the bottom. I think the whole distortion of "control of the material world" used by such people as a philosophy is just there to keep the peons in line.

(04-26-2016, 07:10 AM)Shadows n Games Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
       I understand where you are coming from, I have a negative at all times shadowing me. I have experienced this being jumped on and beaten down spiritually. I luckily have some pre incarnate deals, protecting my close relatives, and myself from certain degrees of manipulation. My battle is essentially one of wills. However I have attracted the attention of a fifth density negative. I have also experienced a sixth density visit multiplla times. The most out right malicious all bars dropped attack, Not pain wise. I was laying on my brothers bad, discussing philosophy and the such. When I began to choke, I was in disbelief, I wasnt eating or drinking, I was just choking. Then all the sudden it hit me like a intuitive freight train. I am under attack! Now one of my biggest lessons come in the soul or conscieness workings. Its quiet often directly opposite then what we think. Different density allow for different degrees of magical working. The 4 is going to energize pre incarnate areas you decided to work or focus on. I e. My teeth a2nd throat are were they energize such attacks on me. These are road maps basically if looked at from the correct mindset. I would have to say that I belief they hit you like they do because it. Directly reflects your own mind. People killed in your life? Dont you want to be alone?

Yeah, I do, but this isn't alone. As far as people being killed... they know there are certain lines with me that shouldn't be crossed, and they've crossed them willfully and intentionally.

Dealing with psychic attack was fucking cake before all this psychotronic weapon bullshit. The Force is strong with me, so to speak.

The work that needs to be done, needs to be done in my mind, and I have nothing to fear from higher-density entities unless I have something to fear from myself. The only reason this particular space/time distortion causes me damage is because I let it scare me too much.

(04-26-2016, 07:20 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]At all times and in all situations, seek peace within yourself and love toward all that surrounds you.  That is the whole game, isn't it - to recognize that beneath the illusion, all is well, you are the Creator, and have everything you require in abundance; and to learn to find that within yourself regardless of what is happening "outside."

Also, prayer helps to both find that peace/love, and fill in the gaps in what we alone can do in terms of improving our circumstances.

Agreed. Smart stuff.
As for negative attack, I guess forgiveness always is the key that stops the wheel of karma.

About timeline shifting, will and focus. If you are not able to it is because you do not truly desire it (oposite desires can be unconscious). I believe what is happening to you should've been predictable from becore incarnating, so I may suggest to ponder why you incarnated in this world and seek purpose and direction in that.

About 4D positive social memory complexes, I believe joinning one would require healing which could in turn transmute your aversion of the idea and desire to be alone.

Hope any of this helps.
If I were you I would seek out a therapist, preferably someone with spiritual understanding. To me it looks like you're unstable and delusional and in need of professional help. Although I believe that psychic attacks from negative entities exist, I think it's a lot more common that the cause is internal. Maybe it's just catalyst that you're interpreting incorrectly, maybe you're having a kundalini awakening, maybe you have a mental illness that should be treated. I don't mean to judge, I simply don't want to encourage potentially selfdestructive thoughts and behaviors.
1. What is the age of your physical vehicle in your current incarnation?
2. What imaginary delineation of land called "country" do you presently reside in?
3. What are your living conditions/environment? Do you live among other 3rd-density entities of the familiar kind (i.e. parents, siblings)? If so, what is your relationship to them?
4. Do you participate in the game of harvesting moolah (i.e. money) in a stable/dependable fashion?
5. How much illusory pockets of time do you spend playing video games and/or watching anime/movies/TV shows? How frequently do you go out of your house/cave/dwelling?

(04-26-2016, 02:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I'm under severe attack by negatively-oriented people/adepts/entities who are making a game out of torturing me to death.

And how do you arrive at this conclusion, exactly? Do you know these entities yourself? Are we to assume you are referring to incarnate 3rd-density beings? Have you had direct, face-to-face interactions with them before? In other words, how do they come into the picture? What could you possibly have to "offer" that makes you such a tasty meal?

Quote:1. I know, intellectually,

Sure, but do you know emotionally as well?

Quote:(...) that this is all an illusion, and the only thing stopping me from snapping my fingers and fixing this whole situation, or teleporting to Mars, or doing anything at all, are my own self-imposed limitations.

It doesn't work that way. The illusion is bound to discrete mathematical/geometrical parameters. You are therefore dealing with fixed, natural laws. One doesn't simply "snap" s/his fingers at the Creator. One understand the movements, the patterns, the dance. Then one can work with the laws and perhaps learn to "walk with light feet" one day.

Quote:2. How can one manipulate one's position within time/space and space/time in such a way as to access alternate timelines? This in particular is very important,

No, this is pretty irrelevant at this time. First, get yourself stabilized. Then you can tackle these sort of questions. Preliminary work precedes more advanced work. And your present situation calls you back to basics.

Quote:I understand dimensional jumping usually as simply installing mods onto a computer game, kinda, but I've got all kinds of viruses now, and I'm unsure what to do.

Only this is not a computer. It's a living, breathing, heart-beating organism.

Quote:How do I take control of where I exist so that I can choose what I experience?

You relinquish control first. You understand the movements, the patterns, the dance. Then you can make a more informed decision.

Escapism won't get you anywhere except back to square one. You cannot escape yourself, no matter if you fly to Mars, the Rings of Saturn, demoted Pluto, Procyon, Aldebaran, Betelgeuse or the Andromeda Galaxy. You can, however, accept yourself, forgive yourself, heal yourself, understand yourself, know yourself.

Might be good to start by cleaning up your room.

PS: You ain't "negative." You're just confused.
Everything in the Ra contact transcripts dealing with negative psychic greeting is instructive. You don't sound like you're looking for comfort; you sound as if you're looking for the truth of this matter. If I'm correct, then I hope this helps, and if I'm incorrect disregard.

What you're dealing with, you designed. This is not about you being comfortable or secure or happy. This is about you learning the lessons that this programming of your incarnation provided.

You can look at yourself as a victim of this program. You can loathe what has happened and dread what is to come. You can, in other words, provide opportunities for whomever wants to energize and accentuate your vulnerabilities.

Or you can look at yourself as having particular acute challenges right now. You can build faith that, even if things suck, all is well. You can practice loving and accepting those that exploit your weaknesses, and learn to accept the deeper lessons of all of this suffering.

It's your choice: none of this is easy, and you're going to learn either way. But if you forget that you do have a choice on how you use your thoughts to attenuate your awareness and structure the way you process catalyst, you're not using resources at your disposal. Find others to talk to about the spiritual content of these experiences; even a counselor or therapist might be useful. I wish you the very best and appreciate you sharing.
I think that the only way anyone can hurt you is by you believing it into existence. "They" use your beliefs as a medium to travel into your agreed subjective-objective reality. When you work hard and intensely on changing your beliefs on a subconscious level, your physical senses will simply ignore the signals of darkness and "they" can not 'get through' to your reality anymore. How you define and interpret reality is how you create it, literally.

I believe it is good to look with wisdom if there is inner light in the people around you. It seems to me that if you are in a deep psychological state of being, like you say with different wording, you are then affected by various vibrations from others that you take and incorporate into yourself and your definitions about reality. Although you say you want to be alone, I can only recommend a communion of those who wish you the best. That can help you very well if you allow it to, because the mere presence of such entities create a loving atmosphere where the probability of attack is lessened, and it would also gift an opportunity for them to assist you. Nature is your friend, breathing life here and there. Surely, if you ask deeply from your heart, the Creator shall give you what you need. Let that which you ask for be a part of the Law.
(04-26-2016, 08:24 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]As for negative attack, I guess forgiveness always is the key that stops the wheel of karma.

About timeline shifting, will and focus. If you are not able to it is because you do not truly desire it (oposite desires can be unconscious). I believe what is happening to you should've been predictable from becore incarnating, so I may suggest to ponder why you incarnated in this world and seek purpose and direction in that.

About 4D positive social memory complexes, I believe joinning one would require healing which could in turn transmute your aversion of the idea and desire to be alone.

Hope any of this helps.

In a sense, yes. That's one reason why I'm not jumping at a chance to get violent over the situation, because the more I allow my emotions to be controlled, the more karmic attachments I create. Now, you can be violent or do anything you want without creating karma as long as you do it without self-identification, because "negative karma" is set in motion by you and can be stopped by you; it's not a punishment-and-reward system, it's just motion in time/space. Allow others to manipulate your emotions and they can manipulate the direction you go, which is why, in this situation, I need to take a breather before I take action, because I have to recognize that I'm dealing with something very intelligent, and I'm not thinking straight right now, plus it might not be worth the effort. This goes even for people who aren't actively trying to manipulate you, but is especially dangerous when you're dealing with demons. I'm not in any condition to go around picking fights at the moment.

I think that my only obstacle to timeline travel, or other things right now, is my belief in/connection to the consensus reality. As far as desire goes, it has to be matched by belief, and the more "plugged in" I am to some consensus reality, the more susceptible I am to its rules. Which is another reason why I don't care for social memory complexes.

On an astral level, I just have to remove certain elements, and then it'll be easier. In the occasions when I have accomplished it, I find that it's moving myself to a different place in time/space, or perhaps above it, in such a way that I'm basically looking at the consensus reality from a different direction. Meaning, I can be astrally plugged in to the so-called Matrix and still have an effect, but they've blindfolded themselves to the mechanism I use for jumping, so to them it looks like I'm just psychotic and things were always they way they are in the place that I jumped to.

There are not a whole lot of positive things I'm interested in. "Healing" in a positive sense would mean letting go of most aspects of my personality. I'm highly polarized in the other direction, to the point where I would possibly rather die and fade away into nothingness than join a positive complex.

Positive social memory complex would mean abandoning my hatred, self-centered nature, and love of horror and Darkness. When it comes to STS-oriented people, I'm definitely on the nicer end of the spectrum; I try to be honorable, I'm genuinely capable of caring about people, and while nobody who knows me would describe me as even remotely sane or socially responsible, they don't think I'm as monstrous as some people make me out to be. My heart is pure.

But... the idea of a positive social memory complex just makes me sick. It just doesn't seem like there is anything there for me.

Of course, I'm also not a fan of negative ones, because they aren't free, which is important, because liberation is the ultimate goal of separation. I think that the ration of LHP orgs in the universe to actual people/entities on the LHP are around 1:3 at best. 95% of the stuff in such groups almost seems designed to distract from the actual path, which is probably how the people at the top want it.

I want the freedom to be me. Positive can't accept me the way that I am, and fights me even for the few things that I'd need to be happy. Negative won't let me be free, nor even at least just give me what I want. Alone, outside of space/time as we experience it here, in a place where I can enjoy myself, is better.

(04-26-2016, 09:27 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you I would seek out a therapist, preferably someone with spiritual understanding. To me it looks like you're unstable and delusional and in need of professional help. Although I believe that psychic attacks from negative entities exist, I think it's a lot more common that the cause is internal. Maybe it's just catalyst that you're interpreting incorrectly, maybe you're having a kundalini awakening, maybe you have a mental illness that should be treated. I don't mean to judge, I simply don't want to encourage potentially selfdestructive thoughts and behaviors.

You're either trying to manipulate me, or you have no idea what you're typing about.

Those people are not interested in helping me make spiritual progress. To say the very least.

I tried working with them, but there's no working with them. Give them an inch and they'll take a continent. Liars who just want to control people. I was warned early on to "stay away from the mental health system, those places never help anybody". Advice I wish I'd payed attention to. A full decade of torture and brain damage.
(04-26-2016, 05:54 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]You wrote that You would like to be happy. As far as I know, there’s no “happy” on the Self Serving path. There’s always tension, fight, hunger (for power, possessions, etc.) and there are always Masters and Slaves (in one form or another). I may be of course wrong, but to explore negativity is to explore such phenomenon.

You could assume that the 'human'-self is all of the stated above.
But once you step out of the box there is no going back, you know that you are infinite so why would I want to enslave others and harness power, for what? If the only thing I need is me, surrounded by nothingness be it. I am happy, I am loving.
After all, time is an illusion. Is it not?
(04-26-2016, 09:27 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you I would seek out a therapist, preferably someone with spiritual understanding. To me it looks like you're unstable and delusional and in need of professional help. Although I believe that psychic attacks from negative entities exist, I think it's a lot more common that the cause is internal. Maybe it's just catalyst that you're interpreting incorrectly, maybe you're having a kundalini awakening, maybe you have a mental illness that should be treated. I don't mean to judge, I simply don't want to encourage potentially selfdestructive thoughts and behaviors.

You're either trying to manipulate me, or you have no idea what you're typing about.

Those people are not interested in helping me make spiritual progress. To say the very least.

I tried working with them, but there's no working with them. Give them an inch and they'll take a continent. Liars who just want to control people. I was warned early on to "stay away from the mental health system, those places never help anybody". Advice I wish I'd payed attention to. A full decade of torture and brain damage.
[/quote]

Hey Mahakali,

I'm so sorry you're experiencing all this pain, but I'm so glad you're here asking for help, it's a great place where you'll find a wealth of knowledge and loving support. I don't think 1109 is trying to manipulate you in any way by suggesting this route- although I totally agree with you in that the mental health system can be a dangerous place to seek answers. However I think there are other options available to you outside of the allopathic healthcare system. I'd try looking in your area for energy healers, QHHT practitioners or the like. If you are under psychic attack these people will probably be able to help you find answers and insight into how to deal with it.

Sending positive vibes and love <3
(04-26-2016, 10:04 AM)Ooo Wrote: [ -> ]a bunch of stuff

Yes, I have met them face-to-face. Some of them, anyways.

Depends on what you mean by "negative". If you're talking about service-to-self, and emphasis on chaos, entropy, disruption, subversion, and rejection of societal norms and consensus reality for the ultimate purpose of liberation from all bondage, even and especially earthly bondage. Then, yes. But how would you know? You haven't met me, and if you're looking through what I think you are looking through, you don't know much.

If you're talking about conformity to a particular set of standards that have become popular in Western society (LaVeyan-esque focus on materialism/greed/"matter over mind", reliance upon a particular type of social structure, emphasis on engaging in society and self-identification with the demiurge, emphasis on military culture, pro-realism and anti-escapism, pseudo-individualism, etc.), then, you're right, I'm not "negative". I think for myself. I'm of the opinion that most of those items are distractions used by the real occultists at the top of such structures to control the rest of them. If people are hooked into the idea that things have to be a certain way, then that can later be used to limit or control them. I don't think there actually have to be rules... Perhaps I don't conform to the standards set by some mandate or organization or list of rules used to control people, and I don't care to, and that's all right.

I think that the difference is ultimately in whether you wish to have a relationship with yourself, or with the macrocosm. Most people in the West who consider themselves Satanists or whatever are more interested in external reality, and are therefore RHP, however edgy they try to be. The point is to create a black hole in the geometric patterns and escape into fractal lawlessness. You can totally break the rules.

As I said in my previous reply, the vast majority of people in LHP groups aren't actually LHP. Most of them are just trained dogs convinced that they are LHP because they produce results for the people at the top.

I don't watch TV or anime. My profile pic is a reference to DBZ, which was my favorite show as a kid, and still gives me the warm fuzzies. I play video games a little bit.

Relinquish control? No, thanks. I'd rather die than give up the last thing I have.

Also, I'm going to throw some papers around my room just to spite you.

(04-26-2016, 10:08 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]You can look at yourself as a victim of this program.  You can loathe what has happened and dread what is to come.  You can, in other words, provide opportunities for whomever wants to energize and accentuate your vulnerabilities.

Or you can look at yourself as having particular acute challenges right now.  You can build faith that, even if things suck, all is well.  You can practice loving and accepting those that exploit your weaknesses,  and learn to accept the deeper lessons of all of this suffering.

Or I could do neither, because that's a false dichotomy, and both are terrible options.

I could instead look at myself as refusing to be a victim of this program. I can deal with what appears to have happened and start deciding what is to come.

I could instead practice removing my weaknesses and striking back against people who think that I'm an easy target, because such people will not leave you alone unless you hit them hard - I've learned my lesson. I could build momentum so that all truly becomes well.

As far as suffering goes... there are lessons to be found there, but masochism for its own sake is not a lesson. That's just dumb. The point of suffering should be either to develop an emotions such as hatred, or to put the brakes on one's karmas. (Which it is absolutely not necessary to do, because karma isn't a punishment system, but suffering can speed spiritual development if taken in the proper context.)

(04-26-2016, 10:51 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the only way anyone can hurt you is by you believing it into existence.

Or by resonating with it. So change the patterns in which you are vibrating.

(04-26-2016, 11:19 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 05:54 AM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]You wrote that You would like to be happy. As far as I know, there’s no “happy” on the Self Serving path. There’s always tension, fight, hunger (for power, possessions, etc.) and there are always Masters and Slaves (in one form or another). I may be of course wrong, but to explore negativity is to explore such phenomenon.

You could assume that the 'human'-self is all of the stated above.
But once you step out of the box there is no going back, you know that you are infinite so why would I want to enslave others and harness power, for what? If the only thing I need is me, surrounded by nothingness be it. I am happy, I am loving.
After all, time is an illusion. Is it not?

I think it's just the desire to experience certain patterns in reality. I desire power and control; I crave it. I don't know why. The idea of service does not resonate with me.

I want an experience where I am completely in control, like a lucid dream. Enslaving "others" might be part of it, but that as a primary method is small potatoes compared to self-control.

(04-26-2016, 12:26 PM)pumpkinsurf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Mahakali,

I'm so sorry you're experiencing all this pain, but I'm so glad you're here asking for help, it's a great place where you'll find a wealth of knowledge and loving support. I don't think 1109 is trying to manipulate you in any way by suggesting this route- although I totally agree with you in that the mental health system can be a dangerous place to seek answers. However I think there are other options available to you outside of the allopathic healthcare system. I'd try looking in your area for energy healers, QHHT practitioners or the like. If you are under psychic attack these people will probably be able to help you find answers and insight into how to deal with it.

Sending positive vibes and love <3

Thanks.
(04-26-2016, 04:07 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? I figure, my desire will create opportunities for me to be helped. Anything is possible. The only reason I'm in this situation in the first place is because of my personal resonance with self-pity, fear, masochism, and the like. I need to change.

Or is it just that separation is viewed as "negative" by some who follow the philosophy of the Law of One, and you don't want to help someone you see as diametrically opposed? I have made mistakes, but if it makes you feel any better, I'm not interested in harming people within this illusion; I view this as a bad dream, and I'm just trying to take myself to a place where I can be myself, nobody bothers me, and I bother nobody. I am looking for power in a selfish way, I suppose, because I just want to be happy and at peace, but not in an actively malicious way.

As far as the physical and spiritual alterations people have done to try to keep me from manifesting, even the people who did it - specifically, ones that felt bad for me - told me that they've seen people beat it. And indeed, it's attacking me ferociously, but I'm still going strong. And I've been able to break the rules. Because there aren't any rules. No spoon. Just me.

I understand all too well, I'm no stranger to these feelings in the slightest. Seek and ye shall find, but sometimes there are surprises, that's what I meant.

I fully appreciate your desires, but I am a little confused because you say here that you need to change and want to change, but then a few posts later you express fear of the loss of yourself and your currently perceived personality. I've always found it pretty difficult to change anything internally when I am so strongly attached to my identity.

You do realize that your external life is a reflection of your internal life and so as you say the reason this is happening is because of those resonances, but by the sounds of it you identify with those things as aspects of your identity so without being willing to alter those aspects of yourself how can you manifest a different state of reality?

Do you realize that hate, anger, etc is part of the consensus reality structure and the more you dwell there the more you are actually tuning in to the consensus? You are attached to the very things that to me appears to tie one to the consensus.

The consensus of the world is that of darkness, hatred and self-serving. If you truly want to break out of the mold you might have to take a different approach.

Note I don't say this in any judgement, I think you can be however you want and that is perfectly okay, but since you asked for help I am doing my best to do so based on my understanding of the mechanics at play.

I absolutely agree with you that all these things are possible, but I hope you don't take offense when I say it appears that you are shooting yourself in the foot in this regard with conflicting notions.
(04-26-2016, 02:50 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]How can one manipulate one's position within time/space and space/time in such a way as to access alternate timelines? This in particular is very important, because I've been pulled into an alternate timeline that's a very bad one, and I need to learn to jump to a different dimension. I know it's possible - I've seen tesseracts. But the above problems with vibration, meditation, nanotech, etc. are causing part of me to believe that it isn't possible - even though I've accomplished it in situations where I've been in serious danger. I understand dimensional jumping usually as simply installing mods onto a computer game, kinda, but I've got all kinds of viruses now, and I'm unsure what to do. I'm also aware that disconnecting from the consensus reality is important in order to be able to move in ways that are foreign to it, which is one reason why I'm wary of a fourth-density social memory complex. How do I take control of where I exist so that I can choose what I experience?

The first thing to understand is that what you are experiencing is always a perfect reflection of what is going on within you. That is universal law. So if your outer reality sucks, it is because your inner reality sucks. That is not a judgment, just an observation. It is a fact that has become apparent to me over the course of my life. You can accept your power, and thus your responsibility, or you can pretend the power is outside of yourself.

So how to change your outer reality? You have to change your inner reality. Change the reflectee (yourself) and the reflection will change. The mirror is not the problem, it simply reflects, mechanically, without praise or condemnation the contents of your own mind.  

You have talked about the power of belief. That's good that you recognize the power of belief, but now it is time to stop talking about it and actually utilize it. You don't want to be attacked? Stop believing it is happening. You have told a somewhat detailed story of psychic attack which is the reason why you've posted here.  Now whether you are "actually" being attacked or it is all in your head is not my concern.  It is real to you, and that is good enough for me.  However, everything you are experiencing has been attracted to you because you continue to think its real, which activates the vibrations of "i'm being attacked and it getting worse".  The more your conscious attention dwells on that, the more real it becomes.  It will just keep getting worse and worse because you keep validating it as a reality and telling the same story over and over again.  I can certainly understand why you would do that.  Afterall, from your perspective it really seems like it's happening.  And so you continue to practice the story, and keep activating the magnets that attract it and make it real. But you are using your own creative power against yourself everytime you do.

If you really want it to stop, start telling a new story, and never tell the old one again.  It won't get better over night, because you can't normally instantly believe a new story.  But you need to practice the new story and in time, the old one will become less real as you attention withdraws.

Imagine your life as you want it to be, and keep practicing that until you feel normal and comfortable with it.  Everytime something happens, reinterpret it to match your desired experience. Don't allow yourself to think about the "beings attacking you" because guess what?  You thinking about them *IS* them successfully attacking you!  Negative beings manipulate you by getting *YOU* to create your own negative reality. They are not creating reality for you. YOU do that.    

So the answer is very very very simple, but can be difficult for people to stick with because of its simplicity (people often want answers to be complex and mysterious).  The answer is: reinterpret everything through the lense of well being.  Tell the story of your life how you want it to be, and in time, it will gain more vibrational momentum than the terrible story you have currently active. Please understand, again, that I'm not saying what you are experiencing is not real, i'm only saying: stop continuing to make it real.  Focus on well being, look for evidence of well being, and well being you shall find.

Don't try to make too big a vibrational jump either.  Don't try to be god right this second.  Start out with optimism, and gradually build your belief in well being and in a couple weeks if you are being sincere in your attempts, you life will dramatically change for the better. Oftentimes less is more in the sense that "small changes" in perspective will provide more progress than an attempted massive jump in belief, which just throws you back against the wall because it was too much to be believable.
I get like that when I watch horror movies. My heart is in cartoons.
(04-26-2016, 10:57 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]In a sense, yes. That's one reason why I'm not jumping at a chance to get violent over the situation, because the more I allow my emotions to be controlled, the more karmic attachments I create. Now, you can be violent or do anything you want without creating karma as long as you do it without self-identification, because "negative karma" is set in motion by you and can be stopped by you; it's not a punishment-and-reward system, it's just motion in time/space. Allow others to manipulate your emotions and they can manipulate the direction you go, which is why, in this situation, I need to take a breather before I take action, because I have to recognize that I'm dealing with something very intelligent, and I'm not thinking straight right now, plus it might not be worth the effort. This goes even for people who aren't actively trying to manipulate you, but is especially dangerous when you're dealing with demons. I'm not in any condition to go around picking fights at the moment.

I guess an alternative to fighting would be to to shift your perspective of them and your emotional feedback. They are worth loving, they are what we all are through their path.

I see them as colorful beings that have yet to find balance within the chaos of their experience. Just as they access your distortions, you can also access their distortions. On this, I would advise though to seek to understand who and what they are, why they do what they do and why you attract them to yourself. By doing this you could learn to love what they incarnate and also love what it reflects within your own self.

(04-26-2016, 10:57 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I think that my only obstacle to timeline travel, or other things right now, is my belief in/connection to the consensus reality. As far as desire goes, it has to be matched by belief, and the more "plugged in" I am to some consensus reality, the more susceptible I am to its rules. Which is another reason why I don't care for social memory complexes.

On an astral level, I just have to remove certain elements, and then it'll be easier. In the occasions when I have accomplished it, I find that it's moving myself to a different place in time/space, or perhaps above it, in such a way that I'm basically looking at the consensus reality from a different direction. Meaning, I can be astrally plugged in to the so-called Matrix and still have an effect, but they've blindfolded themselves to the mechanism I use for jumping, so to them it looks like I'm just psychotic and things were always they way they are in the place that I jumped to.

I think it could be well to ponder your reasons for incarnating into this world.

Why you are here?
Why did you wish to be vulnerable and confused?

(04-26-2016, 10:57 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]There are not a whole lot of positive things I'm interested in. "Healing" in a positive sense would mean letting go of most aspects of my personality. I'm highly polarized in the other direction, to the point where I would possibly rather die and fade away into nothingness than join a positive complex.

I think healing is inevitable, that the true shackles are within resistance to heal and that all can only become free of them.

(04-26-2016, 10:57 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]Positive social memory complex would mean abandoning my hatred, self-centered nature, and love of horror and Darkness. When it comes to STS-oriented people, I'm definitely on the nicer end of the spectrum; I try to be honorable, I'm genuinely capable of caring about people, and while nobody who knows me would describe me as even remotely sane or socially responsible, they don't think I'm as monstrous as some people make me out to be. My heart is pure.

But... the idea of a positive social memory complex just makes me sick. It just doesn't seem like there is anything there for me.

Of course, I'm also not a fan of negative ones, because they aren't free, which is important, because liberation is the ultimate goal of separation. I think that the ration of LHP orgs in the universe to actual people/entities on the LHP are around 1:3 at best. 95% of the stuff in such groups almost seems designed to distract from the actual path, which is probably how the people at the top want it.

I want the freedom to be me. Positive can't accept me the way that I am, and fights me even for the few things that I'd need to be happy. Negative won't let me be free, nor even at least just give me what I want. Alone, outside of space/time as we experience it here, in a place where I can enjoy myself, is better.

You make many generalizations, which seems to limit your perspective upon the orientation your desires can have.

If you wish to consider finding yourself a group, you should seek alike entities to experience mutual understanding, which is very healing in itself. Sure there are positive and negative groups, but there's an infinite many-ness to experience infinite blendings of those.

The universe goes far and wide and ever turns around my friend.
Mahakali Wrote:Positive can't accept me the way that I am, and fights me even for the few things that I'd need to be happy

Can't agree with you there, Mahakali. The true positive will accept you exactly the way you are. They will simply not share your hate - recognizing that hate is ultimately self-destructive - but allowing you to be who you are on your own path.
Mahakali what's your age? Do you study astrology?
Can you compress what you need and how you define being attacked into a workable sentence of say, no more than 2-3 lines. If so I'll get back to you.
(04-26-2016, 12:34 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I understand all too well, I'm no stranger to these feelings in the slightest. Seek and ye shall find, but sometimes there are surprises, that's what I meant.

I fully appreciate your desires, but I am a little confused because you say here that you need to change and want to change, but then a few posts later you express fear of the loss of yourself and your currently perceived personality. I've always found it pretty difficult to change anything internally when I am so strongly attached to my identity.

You do realize that your external life is a reflection of your internal life and so as you say the reason this is happening is because of those resonances, but by the sounds of it you identify with those things as aspects of your identity so without being willing to alter those aspects of yourself how can you manifest a different state of reality?

Do you realize that hate, anger, etc is part of the consensus reality structure and the more you dwell there the more you are actually tuning in to the consensus? You are attached to the very things that to me appears to tie one to the consensus.

The consensus of the world is that of darkness, hatred and self-serving. If you truly want to break out of the mold you might have to take a different approach.

Note I don't say this in any judgement, I think you can be however you want and that is perfectly okay, but since you asked for help I am doing my best to do so based on my understanding of the mechanics at play.

I absolutely agree with you that all these things are possible, but I hope you don't take offense when I say it appears that you are shooting yourself in the foot in this regard with conflicting notions.

Surprises? I can already see a few "surprises" on the horizon. But why should I have to listen to one interpretation of things? Why must I accept any particular cosmology or system or density or approach to things?

I don't "fear" losing certain parts of personality; I just have no desire to do so. And the parts I don't want to remove are the hatred, self-centeredness, service-of-self, and attractions to certain things.

What I need to let go of are fear, masochism, etc.

(04-26-2016, 05:37 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing to understand is that what you are experiencing is always a perfect reflection of what is going on within you. That is universal law. So if your outer reality sucks, it is because your inner reality sucks. That is not a judgment, just an observation. It is a fact that has become apparent to me over the course of my life. You can accept your power, and thus your responsibility, or you can pretend the power is outside of yourself.

So how to change your outer reality? You have to change your inner reality. Change the reflectee (yourself) and the reflection will change. The mirror is not the problem, it simply reflects, mechanically, without praise or condemnation the contents of your own mind.  

You have talked about the power of belief. That's good that you recognize the power of belief, but now it is time to stop talking about it and actually utilize it. You don't want to be attacked? Stop believing it is happening. You have told a somewhat detailed story of psychic attack which is the reason why you've posted here.  Now whether you are "actually" being attacked or it is all in your head is not my concern.  It is real to you, and that is good enough for me.  However, everything you are experiencing has been attracted to you because you continue to think its real, which activates the vibrations of "i'm being attacked and it getting worse".  The more your conscious attention dwells on that, the more real it becomes.  It will just keep getting worse and worse because you keep validating it as a reality and telling the same story over and over again.  I can certainly understand why you would do that.  Afterall, from your perspective it really seems like it's happening.  And so you continue to practice the story, and keep activating the magnets that attract it and make it real. But you are using your own creative power against yourself everytime you do.

If you really want it to stop, start telling a new story, and never tell the old one again.  It won't get better over night, because you can't normally instantly believe a new story.  But you need to practice the new story and in time, the old one will become less real as you attention withdraws.

Imagine your life as you want it to be, and keep practicing that until you feel normal and comfortable with it.  Everytime something happens, reinterpret it to match your desired experience. Don't allow yourself to think about the "beings attacking you" because guess what?  You thinking about them *IS* them successfully attacking you!  Negative beings manipulate you by getting *YOU* to create your own negative reality. They are not creating reality for you. YOU do that.    

So the answer is very very very simple, but can be difficult for people to stick with because of its simplicity (people often want answers to be complex and mysterious).  The answer is: reinterpret everything through the lense of well being.  Tell the story of your life how you want it to be, and in time, it will gain more vibrational momentum than the terrible story you have currently active. Please understand, again, that I'm not saying what you are experiencing is not real, i'm only saying: stop continuing to make it real.  Focus on well being, look for evidence of well being, and well being you shall find.

Don't try to make too big a vibrational jump either.  Don't try to be god right this second.  Start out with optimism, and gradually build your belief in well being and in a couple weeks if you are being sincere in your attempts, you life will dramatically change for the better. Oftentimes less is more in the sense that "small changes" in perspective will provide more progress than an attempted massive jump in belief, which just throws you back against the wall because it was too much to be believable.

Excellent advice; thank you.

(04-26-2016, 06:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I get like that when I watch horror movies. My heart is in cartoons.

My heart is in both.

(04-26-2016, 09:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

I don't view everyone as worth loving. I think love has its place, but I'm not a positive person the way you seem to be.

I also don't view preincarnative stuff the same way that some here do. In one sense, I desired what is happening because it is happening, but I don't view reincarnation the same way that some do... I think that reincarnation is more like, what you are thinking of at the moment of death becomes your new life, along with the patterns that you've nurtured during this one.

"Freeing" myself of hatred doesn't seem like "healing" to me. Being me seems like healing.

(04-26-2016, 09:49 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
Mahakali Wrote:Positive can't accept me the way that I am, and fights me even for the few things that I'd need to be happy

Can't agree with you there, Mahakali.  The true positive will accept you exactly the way you are.  They will simply not share your hate - recognizing that hate is ultimately self-destructive - but allowing you to be who you are on your own path.

This has not been my experience.

(04-26-2016, 11:42 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Mahakali what's your age? Do you study astrology?

My understanding is that astrology is accurate, but only if you plug yourself into it. I don't want to do this, because it is too limiting for my taste. I have read a bit about Hindu astrology. This whole life so far could be viewed as my seven-and-a-half; my whole existence has been under Saturn. But I feel like this is a huge blessing as much as a huge curse, once its understood. Because Saturn is really just misunderstood.

(04-27-2016, 04:32 AM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]Can you compress what you need and how you define being attacked into a workable sentence of say, no more than 2-3 lines. If so I'll get back to you.

I'll send you a PM later.
(04-27-2016, 05:38 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2016, 09:07 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]stuff

I don't view everyone as worth loving. I think love has its place, but I'm not a positive person the way you seem to be.

Well if you read my signature, I believe it is the fate of each to come to love all others, they are but mirrors unto what you are afterall. I have found within my soul to see all of this creation as love and light although I don't think it is an inherent perspective I'd exect everyone to find within themselves as easily as I did. Depends on where you are at in your path.

To me it seems that what can keep one from loving others is but unresolved portions of the self that have yet to be distilled and also a simple lack of understanding of them. Same thing applies to a lack of love of self.

(04-27-2016, 05:38 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]I also don't view preincarnative stuff the same way that some here do. In one sense, I desired what is happening because it is happening, but I don't view reincarnation the same way that some do... I think that reincarnation is more like, what you are thinking of at the moment of death becomes your new life, along with the patterns that you've nurtured during this one.

What about a degree of awareness which is not limited to 3D incarnational cycles. You speak of demons and from your descriptions they seem not limited to such cycles. Do you believe yourself to have reached planes beyond 3D reincarnation?

In this context, then you would have made the choice to enter the reincarnation cycle you are part of with a certain intent in doing so.

(04-27-2016, 05:38 AM)Mahakali Wrote: [ -> ]"Freeing" myself of hatred doesn't seem like "healing" to me. Being me seems like healing.

Well the Ra material teaches healing through acceptance of self. That nothing is overcome and that that which is not needed falls away.

So to me this means that by letting yourself experience your hatred and dive into it, will bring yourself to the roots which distort the inherent undistorted love that passes through yourself into hatred. Then by working with the roots, with time you can only come to forgive the right things and untangle the nodes within yourself.

I call it freeing because trust me my friend, as much as I find hatred a pure and most beautiful form of love, it is quite the heavy thing to dwell in.
If you want to continue on your left-handed path then realize these attacks are providing you with the opportunity for further polarization on that path. They are offering you the scourge with which you can purify yourself, the crucible which can burn away imperfection. Whoever is behind these attacks may not doing it for your benefit, but they are offering you a service nonetheless. Prove to them you aren't weak. Make them respect you. Re-frame the situation so that it benefits you.

WWKD (What Would Kali Do?)

Just some thoughts to balance out some of the opinions offered so far.
What Spaced said. In 3rd density, polarity is power. If you are unpolarized but lean towards STS, then you are a potential recruit and that's what they're working towards. But, what the Law of One teaches is that we are here to make The Choice, whichever it may be. Once you dedicate yourself to a path, catalyst becomes more regular to fit along that path and less random. If you don't want to decide, that's your choice too - but real power of personality comes through polarity. I think if you want to change your situation, you need to choose one or the other with dedication and point your compass in that direction.
umm these interactions occur because you close/open your energy centers to be manipulated.

you feel that there is a separation, you feel that these entities are separate and yet they are only allowed to damage you as much as you damage yourself. they can only twist the knob if you make a knob for them to twist.

these entities positive or negative are mirrors of parts of your own positive and negative qualities and they can only affect you if you share something similar to them in some way or form of thinking.

if you have a defeatist mentality, then that is exactly how any entity can manipulate you. because you are giving your power away.
Pages: 1 2 3