Bring4th

Full Version: Moved in with STS friend, do I help him polarize?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I moved in with a STS friend and his gf. As personally being an STS turned STO, it's taken a LONG time to get here, I've come a long way and know how much work it takes just to nullify... Lifetimes. And I have no problem with him being either/or, he's my friend whom I once was in a SMC with and nothing changes that.
So -I have a choice here, I can help him depolarize to null and then he can polarize to STO on his own, or I can influence him to continue on his STS path. It's confirmed - The choice is here and now because he just messaged me finally admitting he knows he is narcissistic and has no empathy... and I move in officially on the 1st.

Again, he is an important friend and this oppournity was probably programmed by us so I take it very seriously.

All help is always appreciated.
Concentrate on your own polarization. If he wants to change he can follow your example.
(04-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Concentrate on your own polarization. If he wants to change he can follow your example.

I wish I had more free time to elaborate on this subject since there is so much to say, and I will likely edit and expand the post some more when I get a chance tomorrow, but basically I think he is an old friend from a past S-M-C that has seen me personally make a u-Turn in my past life and we organised this oppourtunity to happen.

I can't do nothing now, I have to chose. I personally want to expose him to the LOO material but he is programmed to be a firm Christian due to his parents. And since he is negative he is stubborn. Won't take the time to even read the bible, he just takes his parents word on it.

Anyway, it's been difficult getting anywhere with him so I've just been speaking his own language to him, and encouraging the STS path up until now. The game changer was him finally admitting he knows what he is. Now, I kind of want to get him on the road to STO. In order to prepare him for LOO philosophies I have to expose him to alot of common interests that have LOO qualities to them. So I sent him the Stairway to Heaven lyrics to start since I think they have some qualities in common with LOO philosophy:

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

And he really felt like they applied to his life right now. That was the last thing we said to eachother.

At the very least, I want him to be aware of the choices, I want him to know so he can make his own choice. But it is sadly going to take some manipulative work to get him deprogrammed and ready for the LOO philosophies to be reconised and reconciled with. As a wanderer with my situation and being on 4D Earth - I don't have to really focus on my polarization as much as helping others with theirs. I've already broken the ice with myself. I need to make others aware of themselves and the choice. It's not even a want anymore, I feel like it is something I NEED to do. Have to do. My calling, and current purpose.
I think if you try to change him directly too much you will be the one depolizarizing. I think the best you can do is spend time with him and be there when catalyst arrive and your nature will spread on him naturally. Just try to take it day by day small steps at a time and be the best person you can be so he knows what it feels like and it may inspire him to try and be the best person he can be. It is important you understand that each individuals have their own programmation and that his STS path may lead him somewhere he needs to that doesn't concern you directly. He will change when he is ready. By spending time with him and just facing life as you would do on your own by his side your energies will mix up naturally. If you have too much attachment to the result you may actually end up pushing him in the wrong direction. Take this lightly with patience and wisdom.
I believe there is an unconscious play at work, so i wouldn't stress too much. Set your intent to guide your friend if he needs it and he will come to you and give you the opportunities to help him if he desire change.

I don't think you require to bring a focus on the LOO nor toward him awakening, maybe just offering different perspectives on some things can help him shift focus on how he wants to approach his experience.
Accept him, and set an example. Show him how powerful acceptance/forgiveness is, and living in the moment with love. Anything having to do with "manipulating" him to be STO will not benefit either of you in the long run. You've opened the door for him, now if he has anymore questions you should feel confident to answer them honestly (not with manipulation!!!). You'll know when the time is right to offer him the LOO or not - my guess is that it's likely soon. But don't push. The STO path is about "the light touch".

Quote:The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

My husband was near the narcissism spectrum when I met him (more just the drunk a****** spectrum) and it was a gradual process re-opening his heart. One of the most validating things he ever said to me was "Before you, I didn't know how good it felt to just be nice." So, having your own being passively alter another is possible, but the passive altering isn't fasciliated until you cultivate a level of acceptance.

Really, if you haven't learned the trick to acceptance yet, trust me, it's powerful. If I see something I don't like in my daily rounds, I do my best to accept it and not reject it. And somehow, somewhere, down the line, the "thing" finds itself in a more pleasurable configuration, without my active manipulation, just by being transformed by my shift in energy. It's best not to have this as an "agenda" though because if you start trying to use it for direct manipulation it changes it's tone. But just always remember that everything is well as it is, but we're also on a path where everything is moving closer to 4D so things are "brightening". The best course of action is to work on the self so that we can be better beacons/crystals/anchors so that we can increase the levels of light more and more efficiently.
I think also if you find that he has a difficult time accepting himself or part of his life it can be helpful for you to show him how you can come to accept that yourself and it will inspire him to the path of acceptance too.
(04-30-2016, 09:12 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Accept him, and set an example. Show him how powerful acceptance/forgiveness is, and living in the moment with love. Anything having to do with "manipulating" him to be STO will not benefit either of you in the long run. You've opened the door for him, now if he has anymore questions you should feel confident to answer them honestly (not with manipulation!!!). You'll know when the time is right to offer him the LOO or not - my guess is that it's likely soon. But don't push. The STO path is about "the light touch".

Quote:The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

My husband was near the narcissism spectrum when I met him (more just the drunk a****** spectrum) and it was a gradual process re-opening his heart. One of the most validating things he ever said to me was "Before you, I didn't know how good it felt to just be nice." So, having your own being passively alter another is possible, but the passive altering isn't fasciliated until you cultivate a level of acceptance.

Really, if you haven't learned the trick to acceptance yet, trust me, it's powerful. If I see something I don't like in my daily rounds, I do my best to accept it and not reject it. And somehow, somewhere, down the line, the "thing" finds itself in a more pleasurable configuration, without my active manipulation, just by being transformed by my shift in energy. It's best not to have this as an "agenda" though because if you start trying to use it for direct manipulation it changes it's tone. But just always remember that everything is well as it is, but we're also on a path where everything is moving closer to 4D so things are "brightening". The best course of action is to work on the self so that we can be better beacons/crystals/anchors so that we can increase the levels of light more and more efficiently.

Thank you Jade.

Let me be clear, I wasn't planning on manipulating him into becoming STO, that would be a terrible idea and wouldnt help me progress as STO either!

I was trying to express I might have to be manipulative to deprogram him into being able to make the choice himself. At this point I think I've decided to just try and set an example like most of you suggest and do my best to just let him have the ability to chose for himself.

Honestly, I think he will end up becoming STO, but it will take probably a few years to get to that point.

Thank you all for your suggestions and helpful outlook, I certainly will take all your advice on setting the example and doing my best to provide him the free will and tools to become educated on LOO, provided when the time is right.

For now, I shall endure the hard part and let time do most the work. He isn't a clean slate, and has alot of emotional wounds. Of course, as his friend I will shed love and light, but I won't overstep.
I have found that I'm at my best at serving as a catalyst to someone when I love the person deeply. Looking back, I think the love served as the main catalyst, and the door was then open to the information. When I think of the two lives that I changed with this information, both instances happened unplanned. The love and the friendship happened spontaneously, and then as the friendship deepened, these kinds of discussions will come up inevitably. I have gotten better over the years to read situations, and when I was fortunate to serve as a catalyst, it was almost natural.

I 'will' add that I have never approached someone with this philosophy whom I considered as polarising towards STS though, the people I share this with are usually easy to like and easy to love, just searching, struggling, stuck and frustrated... My one friend who is now my closest friend, whom I led to this material, still struggles with the way Ra speaks, and she always jokingly refers to it as my "native tongue"! But when she "got it", her search led her to other sources also teaching Oneness.

By far the biggest catalyst is 'who you are'. When you're always happy, laughing, shining and positive, they want what you have, and tend to listen when you start speaking of philosophy.

I've had misses too, when my discernment was lacking. When I just discovered the material I gave it to a friend, who told me days later that it's the biggest bullshit he's ever come across! Hits and misses.... but there is nothing more satisfying as seeing someone transformed in front of your eyes, when the light has been switched on!