Bring4th

Full Version: Was Don, Carla, and Jim Wanderers from the Ra soul group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was Don, Carla, and Jim Wanderers from the Ra soul group?

Apologies if this has been answered - I don't have the strength or will to search.

There was an interesting exchange where Don asked Ra if he could ask this question - Ra said he may.

And then it seemed Don got sidetracked in that exchange. I think it's when Ra first told them they were all Wanderers.

Obviously they were and probably the vast majority of people posting here or who read this forum.

Ra did say the majority of Wanderers on Earth were from their soul group.

Just searching for answers

TIA
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

45.5 Questioner: Can you say if any of the three of us are of Ra or one of the other groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

45.6 Questioner: Can you say which of us are of which group?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

45.7 Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, [water truck engine noise in background] one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to [truck honk] return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three [honk honk] form a greatly cohesive group.
I think Don was the wanderer of late 5th density.
I agree, and I think this quote is the "answer". One of these densities describes Don, the other describes Jim and Carla.

Quote:32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.
(04-30-2016, 10:36 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I think Don was the wanderer of late 5th density.

Interesting, because I always thought of Don and Carla as being from sixth and Jim from fifth.
(05-01-2016, 05:25 PM)Zach Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2016, 10:36 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I think Don was the wanderer of late 5th density.

Interesting, because I always thought of Don and Carla as being from sixth and Jim from fifth.

That's also of how I thought of it.
(04-30-2016, 10:42 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, and I think this quote is the "answer". One of these densities describes Don, the other describes Jim and Carla.

Quote:32.9 Questioner: I am assuming from what we have previously looked at… we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them? Can you tell me that?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth-density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

[b]The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.
[/b]

I'm terribly sorry, but can someone explain what he means by this to a newb (6th density)? I can't tell if it means someone whom refrains from sex or someone who wants to become one with someone, ya no idea..
(05-02-2016, 03:23 PM)Lovelyfaith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm terribly sorry, but...

It appears that beings in 6D reproduce by becoming one in mind/body/spirit. The result or emanation of light would be the offspring which is the Self. Ra is saying that the wanderers of the 6th density who are incarnated on Earth are likely not to have sex, but to seek the like-minded other self or selves with whom to become unified beyond ego-identifications. This is possible here and now.

Quote:I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

Does this answer your question sufficiently?
What Ra is saying in that quote is that 6th density entities tend to have sexual intercourse to further their polarization as opposed to reproduction purposes. This usually involves dedication to each other, because there is a lot of service to be achieved with green ray ++ sexual energy transfers. Also, Ra says that male/female mates are the most "efficient" to allow further polarization. A 6th density entity is here to subtly refine their service.

So, in context: Don and Carla had a very non-traditional "marriage", per Don's desires. (5th density) Don was celibate (also non-traditional) and this was not how Carla wanted to live - so she sought out another entity (Jim) and they had a ("fusion") sexual relationship. Throughout the years their sexual relationship was refined to the point where they didn't even have to have intercourse to give each other orgasms. And there was much service in Jim offering Carla his stores of extra physical energy, as she had very little of her own.

Ra also mentions that refined couples experience the "constant orgasm of joy" of being with each other - again, I think, hinting at what it means to experience "fusion" sex - you get to the point where the exchange of energy is almost constant. Ra says this is with or without intercourse involved.

Quote:32.10 Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each in the other’s beingness.

What Ra says about "refraining from bisexual reprogramming" he means that 6th density entities aren't mating to reproduce, but mating to experience the high level sexual magic that can occur when paired. Ra says that indigo ray sexual intercourse really helps develop the will and faith, helping crystallize the indigo chakra.

Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.
That makes sense, thank you. So what do you think would happen if a 6th density being did reproduce? Would that being be apart of their social memory complex/ a random wanderer or would this child be a portion of your soul, like a twin flame type?

Interesting about the energy transfers, I'm assuming the indigo-ray transfer would be from the use of tantric sex, or something similar? And the transfer of lower energy centers, would this then bring about a blockage or an imbalance if those were transferred you think?
Hi lovelyfaith,

If a 6th density entity were to reproduce, I think any and all of the above are possible. The paths of service for two 6th density entities are infinite, they could take on a soul group member, they could take on another soul group member for the diversity, they could take on an early 4D entity that wants parents that are solid teachers, etc.

Ra does mention tantric sex as one means to achieve higher level sexual energy transfers. Really, it's about being aware of your partner energetically, and having basic chakra knowledge. Ra says positive energy transfers are green ray and above, so being blocked in the lower energy centers can cause negative energy transfers. Ra says the signs of a negative sexual energy transfer are desiring to possess another or be possessed by another, and orgasm denial.
Quote:Ra: "...Two are a sixth-density origin, one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three form a greatly cohesive group."

Quote:Ra: "...The questioner, in full ignorance of the firm intent of the instrument and not grasping the possibility of any such energy transfer, agreed.

These two entities have been as one for a timeless period and have manifested this in your space/time."

Questioner and instrument have been as one being (density of unity?)

Quote:Ra: "The entity which has been your companion has a vibratory frequency but a small amount lesser than that of the social memory complex known as Latwii. Also, Latwii is the primary comforter of the Confederation for entities seeking at the vibratory complex level of the one known as Jim."

(Latwii harvestable from 5D to 6D?)

Quote:Q'uo: "...for we of Latwii have been able, with the help of our teachers, those of Ra, to offer information in a way which is clearer and more compassionate..."

As I see it, it's probable that Jim is from Latwii and Don & Carla from Ra.
(08-10-2016, 09:44 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: "The entity which has been your companion has a vibratory frequency but a small amount lesser than that of the social memory complex known as Latwii. Also, Latwii is the primary comforter of the Confederation for entities seeking at the vibratory complex level of the one known as Jim."

(Latwii harvestable from 5D to 6D?)

Quote:Q'uo: "...for we of Latwii have been able, with the help of our teachers, those of Ra, to offer information in a way which is clearer and more compassionate..."

As I see it, it's probable that Jim is from Latwii and Don & Carla from Ra.

I took that Ra quote as meaning that Latwii was offering their service to Jim, not because he is of them, but because of his 'vibratory frequency'.  That does make it sound as though Jim is of fifth, with Carl and Don being of sixth. 
I think that fifth density is freer than sixth, since Ra does say that fifth density is extremely free. So being from fifth has some advantages. Plus you get to work alone if you desire.
(05-02-2016, 03:23 PM)Lovelyfaith Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2016, 10:42 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, and I think this quote is the "answer". One of these densities describes Don, the other describes Jim and Carla.

[b]The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature insofar as this is possible in manifestation in third density.
[/b]

I'm terribly sorry, but can someone explain what he means by this to a newb (6th density)?  I can't tell if it means someone whom refrains from sex or someone who wants to become one with someone, ya no idea..

The following is something that I post occasionally because it gets pushed so far back into B4th forum history. I call it the "Seven Levels of Consciousness," and I derived it by multiple reads of any mention of densities or consciousness in the LOO.

1. Little or no awareness at all. E.g. minerals and viruses.
  2. Awareness of self. E.g. typical animals and plants.
  3. Awareness of others. This is our density. By design, we must gather and help each other (STO) or try to manage/control others (STS).
  4. Compassion for others. 4th D folks have made the Choice, so they/we more strongly offer assistance and love to others. 4Ders who Wander here are examples, but most 4Ders just assist each other, I believe.
  5. Compassion tempered with wisdom. 5D folks are past the "Oh you poor thing" stage and use wisdom to help better each other and us (when Wandering).
  6. Ra used the term "spritual" when referring to this level. I think that's because we 3D folk would not make much sense out of it. Our higher self is 6D and best knows whether and how to help us in our questing without impinging free will.
  7. Completion, or Return to Oneness.
More personal opinion: Wanderers to 3D can get caught up into this dimension so much that they have relationships with 3Ders, maybe even marrying and making children. The offspring could be 3D or higher.

The Seven Levels of Consciousness are useful in many ways. They are nested, for example. I thought about the first seven years of life and saw parallels with this, and every grouping of seven years, too. The 7th birthday starts the second level of the year groupings, the 14th birthday starts the third level. So those age 14 to 20 have awareness of others and begin full exploration of sexuality. Age 21 begins many people's working in compassion for others, such as coaxing government toward programs to help the disadvantaged.

I hope this offers some grounding in the levels and densities.

[Edited to add "/control" in the STS reference.]
Read this the other day. It's merely trivia, but it seems to confirm that Jim is of sixth density:

Quote:59.3 Questioner: I have a question from Jim that states: “I think I have penetrated the mystery of my lifelong anger at making mistakes. I think I have always been aware subconsciously of my abilities to master new learnings, but my desire to successfully complete my mission on Earth has been energized by the Orion group into irrational and destructive anger when I fail. Could you comment on this observation?”

Ra: I am Ra. We would suggest that as this entity is aware of its position as a Wanderer, it may also consider what pre-incarnative decisions it undertook to make regarding the personal or self-oriented portion of the choosing to be here at this particular time/space. This entity is aware, as stated, that it has great potential, but potential for what? This is the pre-incarnative question. The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion. This entity abounds in wisdom. The compassion it is desirous of balancing has, as its antithesis, lack of compassion. In the more conscious being this expresses or manifests itself as lack of compassion for self. We feel this is the sum of suggested concepts for thought which we may offer at this time without infringement.
(04-30-2016, 04:13 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

45.5 Questioner: Can you say if any of the three of us are of Ra or one of the other groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

45.6 Questioner: Can you say which of us are of which group?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

45.7 Questioner: Are all of us of one of the groups that you mentioned?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall go to the limits of our attempts to refrain from infringement. Two are a sixth-density origin, [water truck engine noise in background] one a fifth-density harvestable to sixth but choosing to [truck honk] return as a Wanderer due to a loving association between teacher and student. Thus you three [honk honk] form a greatly cohesive group.

Now since these three are 5-6th density beings, is there a reason why they have the veil on? Just depends on the "mission"? I know HH said he and his families veils are mostly gone.
5-6th density positive Wanderers incarnate with a heavier veil than say, the early 4th density entities who are incarnating now, because their powers of spirit are more developed and therefore it would be an infringement to incarnate without a heavy veil. Wanderers incarnate for the experience of being human, not of being a god among humans.

Quote:65.19 Questioner: [chuckles] Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.
(04-24-2017, 11:58 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

Were the particular missions of Jesus, Sidarta Gautama, etc. that needed of a loose veil?

Peace, love and light.
Oh yeah, pretty sure Ra says that Jesus penetrated the veil quite quickly.

Quote:17.18 Questioner: Then if the entity Jesus was fourth density and there are Wanderers on the planet today who came from fifth and sixth density, what was it that Jesus did that enabled him to be such a good healer and could these fifth- and sixth-density beings here today do the same?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who heal may be of any density which has the consciousness of the spirit. This includes third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh. The third density can be one in which healing takes place just as the others. However, there is more illusory material to understand, to balance, to accept, and to move forward from.

The gate to intelligent infinity can only be opened when an understanding of the instreamings of intelligent energy are opened unto the healer. These are the so-called Natural Laws of your local space/time continuum and its web of electromagnetic sources or nexi of instreaming energy.

Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.