Bring4th

Full Version: Must positive polarity awareness be sustained or can it be temporary to graduate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra from 17.2
Quote:I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.
Once any given seeker achieves maximum Union with the One Infinite Creator and is a shimmering point radiating a burning fire of Love and harmony for a few delicate, precious days, is the Game over for him or her? More to the point, can an individual soul who ‘won’ the game Hide and Seek some ten years ago then sit back and wait for everyone else to catch up or to be inconvenienced by revolution (whenever David Wilcock (ha!) reports that it is)?  Or does the seeker now have to cultivate his or her sense of Oneness and come out from hiding to radiate his or her feelings during the last days of Harvest?  If it's our role in the service-to-others orientation to radiate as much as possible for as long as possible, then how long is ‘long’? 51%-100% of the time? Once the seeker reaches union with All That Is, must s/he commit himself/herself to being blissed out for the remainder of his/her third density incarnation (which should now actually be fourth density)? Or does a fleeting, momentary 14 day experience of union with the Divine guarantee the individual to be Harvested at a later date when revolution happens? 

I tells yah: If graduation is supposed to be like an ‘on-switch’, with the individual transitioning completely from third density to radiating fourth density Love continuously and no turning off, then I think I’m screwed because the mood stabilizer I’m on keeps my vibration slow and dense and keeps me grounded in third density.  My glimpse from a fourth density perspective wrecked my brain chemicals and served me as a major “inconvenience”.  I can only speak from my personal experience.  The “inconvenience” Ra speaks of for everyone else seems to be delayed. The big kids who rule the playground we call Amerika have kicked the can a few more decades down the road. 

If I have to be radiating fourth density awareness for 51%-100% of the time, then I have alotta making up to do for the balance of my current incarnation.
I think it's possible to polarize enough to graduate and then lose enough polarity to not. However, I think this is highly unlikely to occur as by the time a real bias towards one or the other develops there is already usually a fair amount of momentum in that direction.

However, I don't think it is necessarily a matter of being in a blissful state or even being aware of unity, but rather it more revolves around living from the philosophy of unity. I think even people who hit 'enlightenment' are not 'done' and they still then go through more experience.

The difference you could say is that of adepthood. To graduate there is the minimum level of heart activation and balancing required, but that point is no where near 'the top' of the spectrum, IMO, but is more of an average. Those who continue to polarize beyond this move in to Adept work and thus grow beyond just being harvestable.

However, I think someone who has had a profound experience of unity and contact will always be close to that threshold so I don't think you'd have to do the work all over again, instead it is more of a reaffirmation of your own orientation. Remember, a path of service is sometimes as simple as being alive and loving.

So no I don't think it's an on-off switch, it is more like painting where once a level 'dries' you may make changes on top but that layer becomes part of the foundation. So, your heart experiences will always be registered as part of your life journey so even if you don't necessarily stay in that state your whole life I believe there will be indicators to embrace that as you get closer to the end of your life.

As Ra says, to attempt to recreate an initiation experience us to go backwards.
(04-30-2016, 10:11 PM)cel Wrote: [ -> ]Once any given seeker achieves maximum Union with the One Infinite Creator and is a shimmering point radiating a burning fire of Love and harmony for a few delicate, precious days, is the Game over for him or her? More to the point, can an individual soul who ‘won’ the game Hide and Seek some ten years ago then sit back and wait for everyone else to catch up or to be inconvenienced by revolution (whenever David Wilcock (ha!) reports that it is)?  Or does the seeker now have to cultivate his or her sense of Oneness and come out from hiding to radiate his or her feelings during the last days of Harvest?  If it's our role in the service-to-others orientation to radiate as much as possible for as long as possible, then how long is ‘long’? 51%-100% of the time? Once the seeker reaches union with All That Is, must s/he commit himself/herself to being blissed out for the remainder of his/her third density incarnation (which should now actually be fourth density)? Or is a fleeting, momentary 14 day experience of union with the Divine guarantee the individual to be Harvested at a later date when revolution happens? 

To be harvestable green ray, your green ray center must be open most of the time. It doesn't have to be "fully open", but it has to be open. The center won't be fully potentiated till fourth density, but the yellow ray center needs be almost completely unblocked meaning you predominantly "love all which are in relationship to [you], with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort." It has to become more or less a permanent part of our vibratory configuration. In any case, at least 51% of the time, meaning you are slightly more oriented towards an open green ray, than a closed green ray. To be honest though, I don't encourage this sort of over intellectualizing the harvestability requirements. All you have to do is strive to feel empathy with your fellow man. When others hurt, do you hurt also? When others feel joy do you feel it with them? Harvestability is about feeling what others feel, and because of that, what they feel matters to you. It is the first step towards unity, becoming one in heart with our other societal selves.

And if we don't make harvest. Oh well. We have all eternity to get this right. Don't sweat it.
Lemme elaborate to get at the root as to why I’m over intellectualizing and why I am here today with a sense of urgency.

(05-01-2016, 01:18 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do is strive to feel empathy with your fellow man. When others hurt, do you hurt also? When others feel joy do you feel it with them? Harvestability is about feeling what others feel, and because of that, what they feel matters to you. It is the first step towards unity, becoming one in heart with our other societal selves.

Our capacity for feeling is in itself an insatiable and bottomless abyss.  That was my experience with empathy.  I was drunk like Bacchus on the liquor of empathy which is why I need my mood stabilizer to keep me grounded.  Now I barely feel any empathy at all - - ever. So again, I feel like I’m lost, that I’m not gonna make the fourth density jump when Harvest happens.

I wish there were a way to somehow precisely measure what percentage service-to-others polarity I’m sitting at.  Obviously no such device exists.  And I can’t trust my intuition because my intuition tells me something different depending on the context when I ask myself the question. Some days, when I’m in the “creativity zone” - - as I pray contemplating my life purpose, as I’m listening to sacred music, as I’ve got caffeine and other legal stimulants flowing through my veins - - I know I’m a higher density soul from another planet who incarnated here on planet Earth to serve humanity as catalyst, by compassionately inspiring as many of my peers as possible.  But during my selfish, slothful, unproductive off days, I feel like a failure, that I’ve let my soul group down, that I’m not worthy of drinking from the cup of wine, or in other words, that I’m not worthy of fourth density.   I did mention my mood stabilizer which is necessary to keep me grounded but it also takes away much of the empathy.  So I can never know for sure whether I am on track or off track to be Harvested.  

This is why I am over-intellectualizing on this forum.  I’m asking for the impossible: certainty.

(05-01-2016, 01:18 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]And if we don't make harvest. Oh well. We have all eternity to get this right. Don't sweat it.

I do realize that we have forever.  I like the idea of possibly having to repeat my luxurious, cozy current incarnation - - being born on planet Earth in the 1980s, living a wonderful childhood and adolescence like a prince or king in a city in a prosperous first world country. Being given a second chance at this life - - encountering similar obstacles and overcoming mistakes made in my previous similar life - - would be an opportunity that I’d be very grateful for.  But if forever means that I have to repeat the entire 75,000 year cycle living mostly as a nomadic hunter-gatherer for one thousand lifetimes to only live like a prince in the last one of two incarnations at the end of the 75,000 years, then I’d rather wish to seize the current opportunity to graduate from third to fourth density now in this incarnation and move on.

This is the kind of urgency I’m living with now. 

Thanks for your attention.
In my view the only thing keeping one from 4D is it's own resistance to going there.

I don't think it is so much of a test as it is a setting designed to help one explore what one desires for the following portion of it's experience. If you don't harvest 4D STO it is because your soul would still be unsure about what it desires.

I you feel like you let down your soul group, then maybe you offered them the best catalyst you could for their own growth. To a soul group, you can always only reflect a portion of themselves.
(05-01-2016, 01:19 PM)cel Wrote: [ -> ]Our capacity for feeling is in itself an insatiable and bottomless abyss.  That was my experience with empathy.  I was drunk like Bacchus on the liquor of empathy which is why I need my mood stabilizer to keep me grounded.  Now I barely feel any empathy at all - - ever. So again, I feel like I’m lost, that I’m not gonna make the fourth density jump when Harvest happens.

I wish there were a way to somehow precisely measure what percentage service-to-others polarity I’m sitting at.  Obviously no such device exists.  And I can’t trust my intuition because my intuition tells me something different depending on the context when I ask myself the question. Some days, when I’m in the “creativity zone” - - as I pray contemplating my life purpose, as I’m listening to sacred music, as I’ve got caffeine and other legal stimulants flowing through my veins - - I know I’m a higher density soul from another planet who incarnated here on planet Earth to serve humanity as catalyst, by compassionately inspiring as many of my peers as possible.  But during my selfish, slothful, unproductive off days, I feel like a failure, that I’ve let my soul group down, that I’m not worthy of drinking from the cup of wine, or in other words, that I’m not worthy of fourth density.   I did mention my mood stabilizer which is necessary to keep me grounded but it also takes away much of the empathy.  So I can never know for sure whether I am on track or off track to be Harvested.  

This is why I am over-intellectualizing on this forum.  I’m asking for the impossible: certainty.

I sympathize with your concern, cel. It is very common in our society for people to have conditions that require chemical assistance which have some sort of "cost" to them, meaning, they may alleviate one distortion, but then, in turn, create another distortion. If the trade off is deemed favorable, the medication is continued. I used to have a very unfavorable opinion in regards to psychoactive medication, but nowadays I have come to recognize that all things can play a role in balance, or imbalance. There is no right or wrong. And "natural" is really just a point of view. Having said that, polarization is more than just what you empathize with but it is about how YOU feel. If your ability to feel empathy has been handicapped by your meds, I think your overall intentions/dedication/personal emotions will play a more prominent role. Above all, I think it is important to discern for yourself "what do I desire?".

For all you know, you are a wanderer and already harvested thousands of years ago. Unfortunately there is no way to know. My best advice is to simply treat others and yourself in the manner which brings you the most joy and happiness. That is a yardstick that I have found to most favorably calibrate my moral compass. Always ask yourself, how does this action make me feel? It is about how you feel. That is the spiritual journey. You feelings/emotions are the part of you most in contact with the spirit complex, and they will serve you the most powerfully. They will become more sensitive the more you pay attention to them, regardless of your meds. Intelligent infinity finds a way to express itself, no matter the conditions/chemicals/biological processes of your body. The more subtle and lighter energies always control the grosser and more physical energies. You can shuffle things around physically, but your higher self will simply reprogram/reform the illusion in such a way that the lessons/challenges you intended to experience are still presented to you. It will always manifest and maintain the "workout regimen" but you are the one who still has to utilize it. 

(05-01-2016, 01:18 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I do realize that we have forever.  I like the idea of possibly having to repeat my luxurious, cozy current incarnation - - being born on planet Earth in the 1980s, living a wonderful childhood and adolescence like a prince or king in a city in a prosperous first world country. Being given a second chance at this life - - encountering similar obstacles and overcoming mistakes made in my previous similar life - - would be an opportunity that I’d be very grateful for.  But if forever means that I have to repeat the entire 75,000 year cycle living mostly as a nomadic hunter-gatherer for one thousand lifetimes to only live like a prince in the last one of two incarnations at the end of the 75,000 years, then I’d rather wish to seize the current opportunity to graduate from third to fourth density now in this incarnation and move on.

I don't think it would involve another 75,000 year cycle personally. In my opinion, you can more or less look at the 75,000 year cycle and the minor 25,000 year cycles, as "lesson cycles". Each age teaches different lessons at different times, which could be linked to astrological influences in that each age is more oriented towards teaching certain lessons than others. Outside of space/time, though, all times are simultaneous, so those ages which teach the particular lessons you need to elevate your consciousness would be apparent, and you would incarnate into the appropriate incarnational nexus that would teach the appropriate lessons.

Just as there are locations in space, which are connecting point to different spaces, such as an airport for example, there are also stepping off points in time, and these are the ends of those cycles. These stepping off points lead to other time/spaces (other densities). But as I said before, outside of this incarnation, you are not stuck waiting around for a particular time to come about, you travel at will through time to the place appropriate for you to travel to given the patterns of your consciousness. 

(05-01-2016, 01:33 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't harvest 4D STO it is because your soul would still be unsure about what it desires.

I tend to agree with this perspective to some degree. The whole graduation/progression through the densities is really about "evolution of desire". The creator simply exploring itself through its desire. As the indwelling consciousness becomes more and more filled with light, its desires tend to lean more and more in the direction of desires which are more and more consonant with undistorted oneness. So incarnation, from that perspective, is about placing consciousness in a veiled environment and then observing what desires that consciousness complex naturally gravitates to, without its pre-incarnative knowledge of what they "should be". No desires are wrong. It is simply about the reconciliation or evolution between who you are, and who you want to be in the sterile "observation chamber" that is space/time incarnation. No judgment, just empirical observation of where that evolution currently is in relationship to the One.
(04-30-2016, 10:58 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra says, to attempt to recreate an initiation experience us to go backwards.
Dear Aion: Where does Ra say this or something like this?  

(05-01-2016, 01:18 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]polarization is more than just what you empathize with but it is about how YOU feel. If your ability to feel empathy has been handicapped by your meds, I think your overall intentions/dedication/personal emotions will play a more prominent role. Above all, I think it is important to discern for yourself "what do I desire?".

What uncoils my kundalini serpent at the base of my being and travels up my spine is, revolution.  My soul desires revolution more than anything. Let’s talk desire and service-to-others polarity.

I come from a pedigree of anti-capitalism. My peers and I were trained to take our political problems personally, courtesy of the great C. W. Mills as we studied the liberal international economic order, "banal" evils, neoliberal structural adjustment programs, capitalism in general, poor bashing, the university's presidential administrator's agenda, among other forms of oppression that took shape around us. We wrote about these traumatic subjects in essays for our professors and also in our contributions to the student newspaper every week.  We fought on the front lines of academia and the war of ideas in the media.  Where I come fromt, this was our mission.  My heart is with the oversoul of the campus where I did my undergrad.  

But we were seemingly almost always on the losing side of history.  It was not fun fighting in solidarity with the oppressed, just because we were all crushed and intimidated by titanic market forces and the nexus of overwhelming power super structures who throughout history  have waged economic warfare against the peasants, factory workers and the rabble of the globe.  The State scares the population into obedience like a Leviathan.  Joseph Stalin purportedly said: “The death of one is a tragedy.  The death of a million is just a statistic.”  It's true and very sad that when one innocent little white girl goes missing and is reported on the evening news who is apparently more important to New Yorkers than the TENS OF THOUSANDS of just as innocent black children who died yesterday suffering famine and from lack of access to clean drinking water in East Africa.

When Occupy Wall Street became popular in 2011, it was like a watershed moment for me.  The prospect of potentially having Bernie Sanders elected in 2016 as president excites me too.  Hell, I supported Republican Ron Paul in 2008 even when he advocated for tax-cuts because he also - - with the intention of forgiving all debt owed to international bankers from the Third World - - proposed abolishing the global debt collectors, the IMF and World Bank. Redistributing wealth on a global scale to feed, educate and care for the billions of people who go largely ignored in our world today is our foremost problem and can only be dealt with swiftly via global revolution, which as time goes by is looking more and more like a real possibility.  This is where my moral compass is oriented. So when a movement manifests to do something about the true problems facing our civilization, something resonates deep within me.  I get a buzz.  Feelings like this are rare. So when they do hit, they make me choke up as I marvel at their beauty.  

For a while on my mood stabilizer, I felt like an emotionless zombie.  I did feel lost for a long time.  But especially recently I can feel enough gratitude for the little things in life to get by.  The delicacy of an empathic buzz is happening right now as I write this.  If this warmth in my chest is an indication, then I suppose that’s my emotional guidance system working?

I am very grateful for your kind words, anagogy.  You’ve taken the time to read closely what i have to say and then respond with detailed and helpful replies, clarifying my confusion. Aion: I am grateful for your reply. Minyatur: Many thanks goes out to you too.
Hi Cel, I think if you focus on doing your best at being the best you you will feel fullfilled no matter what stage of evolution society is getting at. If getting really into society's problem and trying to participate in social gatherings to mobilize against civilisation's oppression is what drives you then do it. Everybody can change the world. Though society will never be free of catalyst no matter what forms they take because they are required and desired. There is catalyst in each density. It is important to draw the line where your hapiness doesn't depend on the external world because everything outside of you is a reflection of everything inside of you. There is so much suffering in the world that if you let it get to you on the first degree you will let negative entities block your positive energies. If you want to raise the vibration of the earth or simply of those around you the best way to do it is to raise your own vibration and your outer reality will come to match it to a certain degree. The hard part is knowing what you desire and keeping your focus toward that goal all along. Good luck to you.
(05-01-2016, 10:06 PM)cel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2016, 10:58 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra says, to attempt to recreate an initiation experience us to go backwards.
Dear Aion: Where does Ra say this or something like this?  

Well this is the quote, although I would need to read a good chunk of the session to fully grasp the meaning in context:

42.18 Wrote:Questioner: Then in attempting to reproduce this experience would I then best follow practices for the Order of the Golden Dawn in reproducing this?

Ra: I am Ra. To attempt to reproduce an initiatory experience is to move, shall we say, backwards. However, the practice of this form of service to others is appropriate in your case working with your associates. It is not well for positively polarized entities to work singly. The reasons for this are obvious.
Don is asking about a profound experience he had while in meditation nearly twenty years prior and was asking if doing ceremonial practices would allow him to reproduce the experience. However, what I believe this is pointing to is how many times during spiritual seeking and exploration one will reach a height or peak experience and it will be very tempting to compare the rest of one's experiences to those 'peak' experiences. I think that what Ra is saying though is that Don had already reached and felt that peak and so there is no need to go back and 'repeat' it. I feel this is the same for the blissful states that many people have experienced through meditation, prayer, contemplation, etc. The state is a form of 'initiation' of the consciousness whereby the awareness is launched to a new level. When things 'even out' it's not because you've lost ground and gone back to where you've started, it's that you have adapted to the current level you are at and are now ready for the next expansion of growth.

So, you will likely still have other profound experiences that may last for a time but then seem to 'fade', but it's not that you are losing progress, it's that it is 'sinking in'.
(05-01-2016, 10:44 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to raise the vibration of the earth or simply of those around you the best way to do it is to raise your own vibration and your outer reality will come to match it to a certain degree. The hard part is knowing what you desire and keeping your focus toward that goal all along. Good luck to you.

Retreating inwards to indulge in raising my own vibration, isn’t that service-to-self?  Service-to-others would involve being active in the real world, perhaps helping at a soup kitchen, caring for the sick in a rough neighbourhood, helping out at a local charity (or a zillion other possibilities).  But what I was trying to get at is that by expropriating the wealth of the fifty richest families, international development scholars estimate we could feed and educate all of Africa for 10 years.  Wouldn’t genuine democratic socialism with liberty for all be service-to-others enforced by law?  Wouldn’t wealth redistribution be the ultimate form of service-to-others?  Of course pretty much all forms of communism up to this point in human history are failed projects.  That is, they created more misery and oppression than they solved.  But I like what Bill Gates and the UN have done together.  If only Bill’s benevolent, successful efforts were increased by 10 or 100 fold, we could eradicate poverty.  It’s possible.  Bernie Sanders was close.  Ron Paul in 2008 was close to liberating the Third World from the global debt collectors.  With the internet and social media syndicates we have come to know and love, me and the cohort of my generation are gonna achieve some positive, remarkable things in the 21st century.  

Here is Ra’s reply when asked about the issue of starvation in Africa at 42.8:
Quote:Questioner: Then why do we have the extreme starvation problem in, generally, in the area of Africa at this time? Is this, is there any metaphysical reason for this, or is it purely random occurrence?

Ra:
I am Ra. Your previous assumption was correct as to the catalytic action of this starvation and ill health. However, it is within the free will of an entity to respond to this plight of other-selves, and the offering of the needed foodstuffs and substances is an appropriate response within the framework of your learn/teachings at this time which involve the growing sense of love for and service to other-selves.
The Daily Q\uote for May 1, 2016 Wrote:It would be preferable…to hope for, and aim for, taking the life itself lightly, so that there is not that feeling of struggle with the spiritual path but rather a feeling of playing and dancing and even romping with the spiritual path. There is something in the work ethic that suggests that it is important to work hard, even on the spiritual path. Yet, we would suggest that there are other ways to frame this effort so that it is effortless and simply becomes a game that is fun to play and fun to think about. Then, where before you were worrying or striving, you now are relaxed and moving in a dance, graceful and light-stepping, ready to laugh, ready to let it go and simply be.

I liked this quote, utltimately I think this reality ought to be seen as desired by what exeriences it and that there is beauty even where there seems to be none.
My peak state made me cry because I felt so much Love out of the blue. My heart is too tender to repeat that experience.
(05-02-2016, 08:02 PM)cel Wrote: [ -> ]Retreating inwards to indulge in raising my own vibration, isn’t that service-to-self?  Service-to-others would involve being active in the real world, perhaps helping at a soup kitchen, caring for the sick in a rough neighbourhood, helping out at a local charity (or a zillion other possibilities).  But what I was trying to get at is that by expropriating the wealth of the fifty richest families, international develop scholars estimate we could feed and educate all of Africa for 10 years.  Wouldn’t genuine democratic socialism with liberty for all be service-to-others enforced by law?  Wouldn’t wealth redistribution by the ultimate form of service-to-others?  Of course pretty much all forms of communism up to this point in human history are failed projects.  That is, they created more misery and oppression than they solved.  But I like what Bill Gates and the UN have done together.  If only Bill’s benevolent, successful efforts were increased by 10 or 100 fold, we could eradicate poverty.  It’s possible.  Bernie Sanders was close.  Ron Paul in 2008 was close to liberating the Third World from the global debt collectors.  With the internet and social media syndicates we have come to know and love, me and the cohort of my generation are gonna achieve some positive, remarkable things in the 21st century.  

No it is not service to self. What you experience outside of you is a direct reflection of what you experience inside of you. Then if you experience a lot of struggle from the outer world it means you experience it inside too. Helping others is a good thing but the truth is there will always be people who need help. If you don't help yourself you are gonna burn yourself and cut your own wings. Without your wings you cannot help much. If you make peace with the world the world will make peace with you. If you fight it like it is external to you it will feel like you are external to the world. If ultimately you have thirst for unity and peace then there is no other way than doing so with yourself. Once you reach that the world will feel like already complete, already one, already united and ever well. This is what Ra means when he says ALL IS WELL. Everything is desired and the universe answers by providing everything that is desired. If you cannot accept everything that you see in the world as part of yourself, you will endlessly fight yourself and never reach that sense of having been a positive force of change in this world. This of course doesn't mean to stop taking action toward peace and unity but instead requires a shift of perspective in seeing how all is already well and everything is already as it should. Once you know that deep inside as being universal truth, you will know peace. You will become love. You will be a beacon of light on this world. Quo even said this world isn't meant to be changed, it is meant to be understood and loved for what it is. And what is it? It is experience in infinite forms. And every experience is valid
(05-02-2016, 09:37 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Quo even said this world isn't meant to be changed, it is meant to be understood and loved for what it is.

Is Quo saying that Life on planet Earth is perfect just the way it is?  Joseph Campbell teaches something similar.  Joseph Campbell says that the whole vegetable and insect cycle of life and death matches the pattern of the revolutions of planet Earth around our life sustaining star, season after season:
  • spring-summer-fall 
  • birth-life-death
The life of the heroine addict is like the life of Jesus the Christ which is like the story of every individual human (on a smaller scale).   There are millions of children starving in Third World countries, meanwhile there are millions of Americans dying of obesity.  The beauty of the human orgasm only makes sense in the context of the rest of our miserable human experience. You might call this birth/life/death phenomenon ‘elegant’.  The world is perfect just the way it is, with all the pleasure and suffering included. Yes, my friend: you, Quo, Joseph Campbell and myself are all in agreement: the complete picture of the human experience is breathtaking.  

If you have food in your fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of the world.  If you can read this forum post, then you are more fortunate than the 3 billion people in the world who cannot read it at all.  In this context, all of us on this message board live like kings and queens. 

Happiness comes easy to us.  Now is our opportunity to share our prosperity with as many people as possible.  If my outer world were a perfect reflection of my truly blissful and prosperous inner world, then why must half of us still be illiterate? You can’t just stick your head in the sand and pretend like famine and lack of access to clean drinking water doesn’t exist just because my inner world is flourishing or that I’m happy on the inside.  We have to be honest with ourselves.  Eliminating the leading causes of dire poverty such as measles, malaria and diarrhea is a very realistic goal. Bill Gates with the UN have made remarkable strides recently in this regard.

Quote:What you experience outside of you is a direct reflection of what you experience inside of you. Then if you experience a lot of struggle from the outer world it means you experience it inside too.

My peers are in a self proclaimed “class-struggle”.  The work we do is hard on us physically and spiritually.  I have the scars to prove it.  Yes, Night Owl, you are very much right that anti-capitalist studies can be a real drag or drain on the student's soul energy and vitality.  But what distinguishes my perspective from my peers is precisely what you propose: to help yourself first by achieving maximum Union with the One Infinite Creator and summoning the energy from within as a shimmering point radiating a burning fire of Love and harmony, and then overflowing said energy to share with as many other people as possible.  That’s something I get which my peers do not.  T’is the purpose of my Ministry - - to remind my peers of who they really are as beings of Radiant Light and by providing a different path for them to become stronger caregivers and more effective spiritual warriors of economic justice.

But then again, is it even really necessary for me to remind my peers of who they really are?  After all, as Quo put it, we are all perfect just the way we are, depression and self-imposed traumas included?  Is it even really necessary at all for me to share my esoteric Law of One-inspired wisdom through my Ministry?
I don't think what I suggest means burying your head in the sand. (Funny one of the bands i've been part of was called heads in the sand because of that). I think it goes more like it is best to teach someone to fish than to give him food a single time. But to do that you must know how to fish yourself. If you burn yourself how can you teach people how to be happy and harmonious with their surrounding. You must harmonize yourself with your own surrounding and be at peace with it it. If you go around fighting the system like it is not part of you, you are still an agent of separation.

About your last question I think your desire to help is also part of the perfection of this creation. You must be honest with yourself that if helping people makes you happy then yes it needs to be done. One thing is certain is that for those who suffer even if it is self imposed it seems real to them. They cannot remember why they suffer because of the veil. You have the power to be the anchor of their lifes, the shifting point where you can remind them that they can all choose to be happy whenever they want and that fear and pain is an illusion. They can then be the same thing for other people so yes you have real power in your hands.