Bring4th

Full Version: Session 36 - Question 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently found myself transfixed upon Session 36 Question 18.  

Quote:36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?

Ra: I am Ra.  This information could be harmful. We withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator. We can explain no further.

The withholding part is to be expected; however, the answer in its entirety requires us to take a deeper look.

First, we need to partition Ra's answer in its three distinct segments:

1.) "This information could be harmful.  We withhold it."

2.) "Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the creator."

3.) "We can explain no further."

• [Observance 1.] This is the only time that Ra ever states "Please attempt".

• [Observance 2.] By analyzing all of the other context(s) in which Ra states "Please" it is almost always in the context of "Please restate your query." or "Please request any additional information."

• [Observance 3.] It appears as if there is almost a scramble after Ra states "We withhold it."  Because the followup sentence: "Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator."  Is quite a trivial, vague, and overly-generalized statement; especially given this particular context.

• [Observance 4.] Almost every interlude between Don and Ra pertaining to negative entities, Service-to-Self, or a predominantly transient question, Ra NEVER states: "We can explain no further."

• [Observance 5.] All of the other inquiries where Don is tiptoeing on the line of negative information, Service-to-Self ideology, or free will infringement; Ra states either "This would be an infringement upon your free will." or "Answering this query would infringe upon the Law of Confusion."

One of my theories is that, the specific way in which the question is worded is acutely volatile in terms of its metaphysical imprint, in which the reverberatory energetics are profoundly unique and any negative entity who would happen to detect such an anomaly would immediately consume itself with the priority of removing this source of light; thusly resulting in the collective answer that Ra gives and its peculiar structure, even for an unanswerable question.... which throughout the sessions, there were quite a few... yet none have any semblance of the distinct tone or wording/verbiage, such as that found in Session 36 Question 18.  

Even the numbers comprising the question itself... 36  ( three 6's ) ( being the product of 6x6 etc. ) and 18  ( 6+6+6 ) ( or even 3+6+18=27; three upsidedown 6's = 27 ) all the while the icing on the cake being that the number 666 isn't inherently evil, but is more the destination of an energy stemming from the repeated promulgation of naivety multiplied by the power of ignorance.  Yes, I know this is stretching it, but please understand that I merely aim to cover ALL philosophical avenues and their associative bases in my search for truth.
So... What are you even trying to say here?  I mean, to me, it seems like you're trying to make a  whole lot out of a very simple and straightforward answer, at least as far as it goes.  Throughout the sessions, Ra generally avoids discussing the density of specific incarnations, and only rarely discusses specific polarities either, except in cases where they're already dead and make a teaching example. (Like talking about Hitler.)  He doesn't want those reading/hearing his words to get hung up on trying to segment the world into negative vs positive, since such an approach is inherently exclusionary and against the most basic lessons of the LOO he was trying to teach.

Fundamentally, a highly-polarized positive entity would view everyone as Creator, accepting all around them as-is without regards to matters like polarity, and understanding the negatives have their own necessary role to play in our collective teaching/learning.  Associating the negative side with "evil" is directly contrary to this.  If he "named names" it would carry a huge risk of well-meaning but misguided entities viewing the named negatives as "the enemy" and thus embracing a negative viewpoint.

If there's any other reason for his phrasing, well, I have my suspicions that at least one 6D Negative was alive/incarnated at the time of that channelling and he specifically wanted to avoid bringing it up, again, to prevent paranoia from needlessly depolarizing his listeners/readers.
If we want to look at it philosophically, we have to take into account that history has been written by the "victors", and this is patently true. The history that we know (which Don seems to be referring to as "our historical past") is as good as mythology as far as I'm concerned.

Let's take a look at what Ra says about Hitler:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Ra says there is "great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity". How can there be so much confusion if Hitler was really the bad guy we all think he is?

When Ra talks about Jesus, they call him Jeshoshua I think intentionally to draw a point that "not all is as it seems". Ra only refers to very well known parables when talking about Jesus, as well - making references in ways that Carla especially would understand. Seth says Jesus was actually three entities that incarnated to create a "psychic story", which would certainly be jarring to discuss with Carla. My point being that reality/timelines are mutable, person by person, moment by moment.

I think you are pretty close with your idea, I think the way I would explain it is that like, so when, a channeled entity starts giving information on "Earth changes" - "There will be an earthquake at x location on x date" - what makes this potentially harmful is that everyone who reads it then accesses the timeline where there IS an earthquake at x location near x date. Now, very rarely does it actually happen as predicted, but it does build fear and general paranoia about natural events.

So, when we say "Who was a high level negative entity in our past?", I think that is asking to create an access point where everyone feeds into the reality that "So-and-so was a high level negative wanderer". Instead, Ra is asking us to feed love and light into any such entities we may even suspect of such a thing, or have the hint of existing. I think the "alerted light mass" would be the incarnate entities who would then begin to create the timeline where say, Queen Elizabeth did a ritual where she contacted a high-level negative entity. I think then that allows the negative entity more ground to manifest as such, because its existence is validated.

Anyway, I'm sure all 6th density entities are aware or what Ra has done on earth already. I think it's more about giving incarnate 3D beings the "knowledge" that will cause them to open up the "windows" that allows the higher level neggies more traction/inroads. Either way, I think the "We can explain no further" and the giant clamp on the discussion was that any comments Ra could offer on the subject would be too much for Ra to say, if an incarnate STS entity were to find it.

Anyway, that's some of my thoughts/speculation if it makes sense.
Jade Wrote:and the giant clamp on the discussion

Also just speculating here, but the Ra contact happened only 35 years after the fall of Nazi Germany, and Ra never wanted to comment about anyone who is still incarnate, although many, many people who were in Germany during that time were still alive during the Ra contact (thus linked to Hitler and/or the events), which might infringe on free will. I also think it was a very hot potato, if you consider the strong occult influence in Nazism, and all those scientists, engineers, and technicians that were brought to America with Operation Paperclip afterwards. The forces at play during Nazism might still have been in effect during the time of the contact.

With Rasputin, Genghis Khan and Taras Bulba, there must have been no risk of influencing current space/time.

Again, just speculation and throwing round ideas...
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

It was obviously this guy. lol.