Bring4th

Full Version: 3D to 4D: Sudden or Gradual? A great read...(David Wilcock interview)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Since this is the topic of many discussions, and in many different threads, this post from David Wilcock may shed some light for you. A very interesting and well presented read...

Law of One: Ascension/2012

... enjoy Smile

L&L
thank you! very good read indeed. I have discovered DW at the end of 08 just like the LOO after the HH interview being the catalyst and honestly - there s so much still to discover - but the bottom line is so simple - its all about inner work. what strucked me thou is that the harvest applies to everyone incarnated and no tincarnated - so basically even efen one would go ahead and end this incarnation deliberately the impact on the polarization process given the few years until the harvest comes shouldnt be this big...should it?
(06-15-2010, 10:58 AM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]thank you! very good read indeed. I have discovered DW at the end of 08 just like the LOO after the HH interview being the catalyst and honestly - there s so much still to discover - but the bottom line is so simple - its all about inner work. what strucked me thou is that the harvest applies to everyone incarnated and no tincarnated - so basically even efen one would go ahead and end this incarnation deliberately the impact on the polarization process given the few years until the harvest comes shouldnt be this big...should it?

If you're referring to suicide, only someone in a negative disposition would consider it (edit: masters who have seen past the veil can apparently choose to leave, but thats usually after a life of service), which would in turn indicates their current polarisation, or at least, the polarisation in which the thoughts are originating. Taking one's own life would most likely incur some karmic baggage, as we all know, karma feeds the wheel of 3D re-incarnation. Best avoided Wink
(06-15-2010, 12:06 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to suicide, only someone in a negative disposition would consider it. Taking one's own life would most likely incur some karmic baggage, as we all know, karma feeds the wheel of 3D re-incarnation. Best avoided Wink

I, too, had my frustrations of life bring the thoughts of suicide to mind. I was diagonosed as bi-polar long ago and the drugs made me feel even worse.

It was not until my veil was lifted, that I understood many of my discomforts of life are part of my pre-birth contract, including birth locations, heredity and birth defects.

Since then, bi-polar went away with a change of thought, diet and exercise. Now, meditation and constant contact/awareness with my 6d self reveals the path for my journey.

Suicide would be a futile ending for this 3d experience, and karma would require repeating the experience, once again, I can only assume.

Heart
i wasnt necessarily referring to own suicide - for what its worth - don chose to depart...Huh
From what I recall, one can choose to depart once the majority (all?) of lessons of the incarnation have been learnt.

There is also said to be set dates in one's life when once can also pass over. These dates are only necessary if the person is far, far off their intended track. This decision is made at a soul level.

Dora: marvellous to hear that you discovered yourself. Very inspirational! Out of interest, what type of meditation do you perform to connect with your higher self/6D?
(06-15-2010, 05:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Dora: marvellous to hear that you discovered yourself. Very inspirational! Out of interest, what type of meditation do you perform to connect with your higher self/6D?

Meditation has always kept me near my higher self. However, I couldn't get the realization, life changing experience I needed to make it completely real.

However, after attending the Austin Convergence with David Wilcock, it seems some sort of new vibratonal energy was transforming within me.

It made me frustrated, confused and uneasy. It was almost like I had an 'itching' inside which I could not scratch. I was really having trouble meditating and could not rest with my higher power.

Then, I watched David's interview with Graham Hancock. In it, Graham talks about his experiences with 'ayahuasca'. I tried some and found out it really brought me in touch with my 6d self.

Since the experience, I have become a vegan, as the thought of being a 'murderer for meat' became extremely distasteful. Weight has dropped off and I feel myself on a new energy level.

Since ayahuasca is a hallucinogenic, I do not comment on its use other than it has been extremely useful to me in understand Ra's teachings and my bonding with my 6d self.

Here is the url to the interview, in case you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WiasAfSiu4
(06-15-2010, 10:51 PM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the url to the interview, in case you are interested.

Well. That was awesome.
Interesting to see DW take the LOO line by line and give his interpretation of its meaning. I see TV preachers do the same thing with bible passages. Its apparent that he fervently believes his interpetation of coming events. But like all of us here..its just an opinion.

I like reading DW…but I read other channels also. I take the message from each that I feel helps me come to terms on whatever I’m working on at the time. But one thing I do agree with him on. You have to die to ascend. I just don’t think we’re all going to do it in one fell swoop. I believe the dates of 2010-2013 are meaningless in a physical context. Beyond the normal interplay of life in general. Meaning, there will always be incidents that take human life…storms, flood, earthquakes, other selves…etc..

Richard
(06-15-2010, 10:51 PM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2010, 05:37 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Dora: marvellous to hear that you discovered yourself. Very inspirational! Out of interest, what type of meditation do you perform to connect with your higher self/6D?

Meditation has always kept me near my higher self. However, I couldn't get the realization, life changing experience I needed to make it completely real.

However, after attending the Austin Convergence with David Wilcock, it seems some sort of new vibratonal energy was transforming within me.

It made me frustrated, confused and uneasy. It was almost like I had an 'itching' inside which I could not scratch. I was really having trouble meditating and could not rest with my higher power.

Then, I watched David's interview with Graham Hancock. In it, Graham talks about his experiences with 'ayahuasca'. I tried some and found out it really brought me in touch with my 6d self.

Since the experience, I have become a vegan, as the thought of being a 'murderer for meat' became extremely distasteful. Weight has dropped off and I feel myself on a new energy level.

Since ayahuasca is a hallucinogenic, I do not comment on its use other than it has been extremely useful to me in understand Ra's teachings and my bonding with my 6d self.

Here is the url to the interview, in case you are interested.

Thanks, had seen that - Graham is a very nice character, humble and to the point.

I have also had ayahuasca; a very unique experience. The (fascinating) book The Cosmic Serpent - DNA and the Origins of Knowledge led me to it.

Once was enough, as the power to transform is always within us at all times. Practiced compassion, meditation and intention is my path to All That Is - the lifting of the veil. Roll on 2012 Smile
(06-16-2010, 05:51 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to see DW take the LOO line by line and give his interpretation of its meaning. I see TV preachers do the same thing with bible passages. Its apparent that he fervently believes his interpetation of coming events. But like all of us here..its just an opinion.

I like reading DW…but I read other channels also. I take the message from each that I feel helps me come to terms on whatever I’m working on at the time. But one thing I do agree with him on. You have to die to ascend. I just don’t think we’re all going to do it in one fell swoop. I believe the dates of 2010-2013 are meaningless in a physical context. Beyond the normal interplay of life in general. Meaning, there will always be incidents that take human life…storms, flood, earthquakes, other selves…etc..

Richard

I am also open to the notion that the 3D vehicle may very well perish, purely because there are a couple of very clear Ra quotes on the subject.

DW quoted in one of his video's (the latest 4 hour one) that he does not think all life was created to be wiped out by a natural disaster (solar flare, flood etc.), however I beg to differ. Every single one of us will at some point die in this 3D experience, which is just a playground for learning. If the end of the Great Cycle is near, all who have learned the lessons (or not) will be at a point of continued 3D or progression to 4D- or 4D+. A 'natural disaster' is just another means of getting people to the correct density when the time is right, to continue their path.

Either way, it's exciting times! I am in the camp that it will be a 'sudden' process (instant, hours, days or weeks) that the veil is lifted and we start to 'see' reality in a different manner, and feel connected to our total selves, and other selves. It could well be instant, considering that this reality is created/manifested at the speed of light, X times per second. There is nothing saying it has to be at the pace of Darwin's physical, genetic evolution.

Half the fun is thinking about it Smile
there is also the consideration of dual activated entities. that are in bodies capable of doing 3d and 4d work. however, this may be a transitionary body that will live out during the transition period. whether this body can rise in frequency and reasonably stay and function in 4d is another question. whether it would happen is totally another question too.
Quote:If the end of the Great Cycle is near, all who have learned the lessons (or not) will be at a point of continued 3D or progression to 4D- or 4D+. A 'natural disaster' is just another means of getting people to the correct density when the time is right, to continue their path.

I attended the Austin Convergence with David. During it, he said that the earth will not die a 'nuclear' death, that the ET's would not allow it and neutralize any bombs if we tried to use them on each other.

He also said that if natural disasters occurred to destroy mankind on this planet, that all people will make the transition, either to 4d or another 3d planet.

I imagine the 3d people would 'trancend' away from earth the same way the 3d peoples left Mars during their destruction.
(06-16-2010, 11:55 PM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If the end of the Great Cycle is near, all who have learned the lessons (or not) will be at a point of continued 3D or progression to 4D- or 4D+. A 'natural disaster' is just another means of getting people to the correct density when the time is right, to continue their path.

I attended the Austin Convergence with David. During it, he said that the earth will not die a 'nuclear' death, that the ET's would not allow it and neutralize any bombs if we tried to use them on each other.

He also said that if natural disasters occurred to destroy mankind on this planet, that all people will make the transition, either to 4d or another 3d planet.

I imagine the 3d people would 'trancend' away from earth the same way the 3d peoples left Mars during their destruction.

Quote:These are matters with which only you who dwell in the flesh on planet Earth have the right and responsibility to deal. We have the right to rescue entities that may have been blown up in a nuclear explosion. We do not have the right to interfere with such an explosion. As you in your heart live, so does the human tribe as a whole live. And so we put this concern to you: if you have fear, let it be fear of your own human tendency to destroy. And see what you can do to create within yourself a heart that is genuinely, deeply committed to building up rather than destroying.

2006_0101

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0101.aspx

The responsibility to not do so is there, but is love so balanced with wisdom to not interfere or will the overwhelming foundation of love persevere interference?

I think the latter.

Love and light!
LSD - thanks for that quote, I was looking for that before.

I too believe that nuclear weapons would be nullified if they were going to be launched. We're at the end of a Great Cycle of evolution, would the fate of many souls (death from a nuclear blast damages the energy body) be left in the hands of a few STO beings? I also remember reading a quote that it would not be allowed to happen...

Considering that people have already come forward (disclosure project) and testified that UFO's disarmed weapons to be fired indicates it could happen if the situation of nuclear war arose. We are creating this reality, the more we see of a positive, loving harvest/transition, the better Smile
Quote:G: M writes, “I would like to ask Q’uo what is the fate of the veil on this planet beginning in 2013 and continuing in time thereafter? Will it gradually dissolve? If so, at approximately what rate? Please describe how this occurrence will affect the planet and the third-density entities upon it as much as you can without infringing on the Law of Confusion. Thank you.”

Q'uo: We are those of Q’uo, and we thank the one known as M for this query. When one is, as you are, possessed of physical senses which perceive a physical world, it is completely understandable that you would not necessarily grasp the concept that all apparently solid objects are actually fields of energy. As fields of energy, the closest that they come to matter is small fields of energy within the larger and encompassing field of energy which are called atoms. However, from your scientists you have received the information that even these points of matter, so called, are in fact energy fields, that matter has never been seen by your keenest telescope. Rather, it is the path of energy that is seen. And you know from your scientists that an atom consists almost entirely of space. We mention these scientific facts to you so that you may begin to wrap your mind around the concept of the nested densities of the creation.

Third-density Earth is nested within fourth-density Earth. It is not the same Earth as fourth-density Earth. Third-density Earth will not become fourth-density Earth, any more than first-density Earth became second-density Earth, or second-density Earth became third-density Earth. These densities are nested in such a way as to occupy the same area or influence within space/time and time/space, held lovingly by the overarching energy field of your sun.

Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet. However, you will find that your population of entities grows more and more interested and fascinated with the reparation of the Earth and the healing of what you call your Mother Earth or Gaia.

Those who incarnate at this time upon Planet Earth, that is, after 2012, will be those whose experiences in other incarnations have carried with them an element of adhering karma because of the destruction of their Earth whether it be this Earth and the destruction of Atlantis, or Maldek, or Mars, or several other Earths that created an uninhabitable third-density planet and thusly needed to finish third density upon Planet Earth. There are quite a few millions of those who feel that desire at this time to be part of the healing of the Mother. And there is great joy in contemplating that healing.

Fourth-density Earth is an entirely different sphere, within which third density is nested. And as fourth-density light becomes that which your sun is capable of offering, that fourth-density Earth shall more and more become populated by those from third-density Earth who have graduated in a positive sense and wish to move on. It will be a long time before entities who are inhabiting third density will be able to see entities of fourth density. However, they are as real and as physical, shall we say, to themselves and to fourth-density Earth as you are to your Earth.

We realize that this is one of the less comfortable or naturally obvious concepts having to do with the concept of densities. It is natural for a person to think that this same Earth upon which your feet make footsteps shall become fourth density and that on this same Earth, fourth density shall take place. However, we would suggest to you that it is much like wanting to take your physical body with you when you pass from physical life upon this planet and hoping to drag what this instrument would call this chemical distillery of a body into fourth density and attempt to lug it around when everyone else is dancing with a much lighter and electrically driven rather than chemically driven body.[/

I find this very interesting. Q'uo states that there will still be 3d incarnations on earth for the next 300-400 years.

This only makes me more curious how the harvest wil manifest itself in 2012.

Heart
(06-17-2010, 03:12 PM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:G: M writes, “I would like to ask Q’uo what is the fate of the veil on this planet beginning in 2013 and continuing in time thereafter? Will it gradually dissolve? If so, at approximately what rate? Please describe how this occurrence will affect the planet and the third-density entities upon it as much as you can without infringing on the Law of Confusion. Thank you.”

Q'uo: We are those of Q’uo, and we thank the one known as M for this query. When one is, as you are, possessed of physical senses which perceive a physical world, it is completely understandable that you would not necessarily grasp the concept that all apparently solid objects are actually fields of energy. As fields of energy, the closest that they come to matter is small fields of energy within the larger and encompassing field of energy which are called atoms. However, from your scientists you have received the information that even these points of matter, so called, are in fact energy fields, that matter has never been seen by your keenest telescope. Rather, it is the path of energy that is seen. And you know from your scientists that an atom consists almost entirely of space. We mention these scientific facts to you so that you may begin to wrap your mind around the concept of the nested densities of the creation.

Third-density Earth is nested within fourth-density Earth. It is not the same Earth as fourth-density Earth. Third-density Earth will not become fourth-density Earth, any more than first-density Earth became second-density Earth, or second-density Earth became third-density Earth. These densities are nested in such a way as to occupy the same area or influence within space/time and time/space, held lovingly by the overarching energy field of your sun.

Third-density Earth is an Earth whose light is waning. While it will remain third-density, it will no longer support third-density entities in their seeking of the truth. Thusly, third density is shortly to become inactive, we would say, within three or four hundred of your years beyond 2012. Thusly, 2013 upon your planet will look very much like 2012 upon your planet. However, you will find that your population of entities grows more and more interested and fascinated with the reparation of the Earth and the healing of what you call your Mother Earth or Gaia.

Those who incarnate at this time upon Planet Earth, that is, after 2012, will be those whose experiences in other incarnations have carried with them an element of adhering karma because of the destruction of their Earth whether it be this Earth and the destruction of Atlantis, or Maldek, or Mars, or several other Earths that created an uninhabitable third-density planet and thusly needed to finish third density upon Planet Earth. There are quite a few millions of those who feel that desire at this time to be part of the healing of the Mother. And there is great joy in contemplating that healing.

Fourth-density Earth is an entirely different sphere, within which third density is nested. And as fourth-density light becomes that which your sun is capable of offering, that fourth-density Earth shall more and more become populated by those from third-density Earth who have graduated in a positive sense and wish to move on. It will be a long time before entities who are inhabiting third density will be able to see entities of fourth density. However, they are as real and as physical, shall we say, to themselves and to fourth-density Earth as you are to your Earth.

We realize that this is one of the less comfortable or naturally obvious concepts having to do with the concept of densities. It is natural for a person to think that this same Earth upon which your feet make footsteps shall become fourth density and that on this same Earth, fourth density shall take place. However, we would suggest to you that it is much like wanting to take your physical body with you when you pass from physical life upon this planet and hoping to drag what this instrument would call this chemical distillery of a body into fourth density and attempt to lug it around when everyone else is dancing with a much lighter and electrically driven rather than chemically driven body.[/

I find this very interesting. Q'uo states that there will still be 3d incarnations on earth for the next 300-400 years.

This only makes me more curious how the harvest wil manifest itself in 2012.

Heart

Good find. I had forgotten about this particular reading. But this is exactly how my feelings on the workings of harvest have been…that 3D & 4D are going on at the same time…and that there are several hundred years to go before 3D becomes uninhabitable. With each of us living out our natural lives now and making the choice afterwards whether or not to continue onto 4D or incarnate again in 3D.

Since, at this point in time, I don’t know the reasons that I chose to come here…I’ll wait for greater clarity after passing to make the next decision.

Richard
That quote seems quite clear to me - we will move to 4D+ when we die, and only those with karmic issues to resolve will incarnate (with a strong will to heal the Earth) in third density as we know it now, in order to balance destruction carried over from previous incarnations.

It also sits nicely with the clear statements from Ra mentioning that 3D and 4D do not 'merge'. Ra also never specifically said that third density transformed into fourth, rather, they co-exist. DW is anticipating that 2012 will cause the jump (quantum leap) from third to fourth, which would entail the 'death' of our chemical bodies. Ra could have been talking about the differences between the densities, rather than the transition of them (which DW favours).

Rather than a moment of ascension, some think that 2012 is just a cosmic marker for whether you are ready to move to 4D, and of you are not by then, it's (at least) another 25,000 year cycle (after living out necessary lives on the soon-to-be-gone third density Earth).

I'm simply going to make the most of this life, living in the now as much as possible, and ride the wave of conscious evolution Smile
I do not think it is wise to trust david willcock in these matters.
I must say, I talked with David Wilcock in Austin and heard him speak about his knowledge on these matters all weekend. He is adamant that ET's and UFO's will be universally disclosed by 12/2012 when the quarantine is over.

If that happens, his credibility for 'inside information' may increase.

It will be interesting to see his new book which is about to be published. I wonder if anything new about the harvest will be included.

Heart
firstly, i heard that he was saying that the disclosure was going to happen at an earlier year, but have come up wrong.

second, and more importantly, i have read about his past, his time with l&l, and some measure of his channelings. There is way too much personal stuff, personal gratification in those channelings. he may not be a reliable channel.
(06-17-2010, 11:27 PM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I must say, I talked with David Wilcock in Austin and heard him speak about his knowledge on these matters all weekend. He is adamant that ET's and UFO's will be universally disclosed by 12/2012 when the quarantine is over.

If that happens, his credibility for 'inside information' may increase.

It will be interesting to see his new book which is about to be published. I wonder if anything new about the harvest will be included.

Heart

I do too think disclosure is on the horizon, but am not relying on DW for information on that regard (Steven Greer is the man here), although his blog posts are very informative and break down the actions of the men behind the curtain (and hence media etc.).

Also looking forward to the book. Rather than new information on the harvest (he seems to made his mind up there) I would guess it's more to do with putting all the pieces together - ascended abilities, ET technology, science and ancient prophecies.

(06-18-2010, 12:02 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]firstly, i heard that he was saying that the disclosure was going to happen at an earlier year, but have come up wrong.

second, and more importantly, i have read about his past, his time with l&l, and some measure of his channelings. There is way too much personal stuff, personal gratification in those channelings. he may not be a reliable channel.

The future is constantly being written, he could have well read the highest probability vortex at that time. For that reason alone, I would not give too much weight to predictions.

Regarding his channeling, I did hear (on the Sons of the Law of One website) a session from him, channeling Ra. There were a few personal phrases that he uses blended in, but, in his defence, that's what you get with light to medium trances (conscious channeling), as the thought forms are relayed by the personality of the channeler (the voice box is not controlled as it is with unconscious/deep trance channeling).

There is a lot of personal beliefs in his work. This is the point of life though, he has his opinions and is sharing them, it's up to each person to use discernment as to whether it resonates with them or not.
Another thing, David firmly believes he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I'm not sure how that distortion colors the picture, as he didn't speak about it that weekend, but it must in some degree. I assume.
(06-18-2010, 04:33 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The future is constantly being written, he could have well read the highest probability vortex at that time. For that reason alone, I would not give too much weight to predictions.

Regarding his channeling, I did hear (on the Sons of the Law of One website) a session from him, channeling Ra. There were a few personal phrases that he uses blended in, but, in his defence, that's what you get with light to medium trances (conscious channeling), as the thought forms are relayed by the personality of the channeler (the voice box is not controlled as it is with unconscious/deep trance channeling).

the general tone and information that was out of his channelings were way out of touch anything resembling Ra.

in case you remember, ra said that the Ra contact was done over a very narrow band. and Carla had very particular pre-incarnative conditions that was chosen to make it easier for her to get into trance and enable such a contact. and, throughout the work that was made for four books, you can read the difficulties, dedication they had to maintain and the effort they had to spare to keep the contact going. AND it was possible because of the extensive harmony within the group of that three people.

i do not think that it is a willy nilly affair to do that channeling consciously, even now.

from what i understand, q'uo contact is also being made by getting into trance.

moreover, the tone of his contact and messages resemble more a 4 density channeling, beridden with personal gratification and praise, than any higher density entity. the measure of hope and positivity in the messages is a lot. even leaving aside the degrading effect of personal gratification, one should remember that 4d entities can be naive, and can keep exaggerated hopes regarding anything.

Quote:There is a lot of personal beliefs in his work. This is the point of life though, he has his opinions and is sharing them, it's up to each person to use discernment as to whether it resonates with them or not.

he came up as a topic in another discussion forum. people were bashing him. despite my impression i have kept a moderate ground and told there was nothing wrong about giving hope to people. someone said that, because of the hopes he have given about the disclosure before, he believed him, and got frustrated. he probably also experienced some humiliation if he told about it to other people too, tho he didnt say.

it is wrong to give extravagant hopes regarding anything like that. it is not as simple as 'it is up to people if it resonates with them or not'. he is not giving timeless, all encompassing general messages of love or hope. he is talking about events to happen in future.

it may resonate with some people, those people may make decisions, or life changing decisions based on those messages, and may end up frustrated the least, or worse. thats a disservice.
(06-18-2010, 04:42 AM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing, David firmly believes he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I'm not sure how that distortion colors the picture, as he didn't speak about it that weekend, but it must in some degree. I assume.

well, i dont think he is right even on that front too. he does say that, but his messages, channelings dont come close to edgar cayce's either, in tone or content.

on another note, he seems to be an individual with ego issues. 'reincarnation of edgar cayce', 'channeler of Ra', 2 most prominent spiritual message sources of modern times, a predictor of events, a singer (he recently put out a single i believe), a speaker and so on.

he pretty much acts like an adolescent celebrity, in the words of someone who was in the discussion in the other forum i saw this topic came up.
(06-18-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]on another note, he seems to be an individual with ego issues. 'reincarnation of edgar cayce', 'channeler of Ra', 2 most prominent spiritual message sources of modern times, a predictor of events, a singer (he recently put out a single i believe), a speaker and so on.

he pretty much acts like an adolescent celebrity, in the words of someone who was in the discussion in the other forum i saw this topic came up.

Oh, brother! Ouch! Methinks you are not going to purchase his 50 song album called 'Wanderer Awakening', for $39.99?

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/online...escription
RollEyes
(06-18-2010, 06:19 AM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, brother! Ouch! Methinks you are not going to purchase his 50 song album called 'Wanderer Awakening', for $39.99?

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/online...escription
RollEyes

HOLY COW !!!!!!! it is at that level already ?
(06-18-2010, 04:33 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding his channeling, I did hear (on the Sons of the Law of One website) a session from him, channeling Ra. There were a few personal phrases that he uses blended in, but, in his defence, that's what you get with light to medium trances (conscious channeling), as the thought forms are relayed by the personality of the channeler (the voice box is not controlled as it is with unconscious/deep trance channeling).

Just to avoid confusion, David himself has stated that the Ra of his channeling is not the same as the Ra of Carla's Law of One channeling.
DW channels his higher self, which is of Ra. He does not channel the social memory complex as did LL.
(06-19-2010, 12:32 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]DW channels his higher self, which is of Ra. He does not channel the social memory complex as did LL.

Exactly.
(06-18-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i do not think that it is a willy nilly affair to do that channeling consciously, even now.

I agree!
(06-18-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]he came up as a topic in another discussion forum. people were bashing him.

There are at least 2 other threads on this forum regarding David Wilcock. Even here, in our loving community, it was sometimes a challenge to keep the discussion focused on ideas and concepts, ie. analysis of his work, as opposed to criticizing him as a person.

(06-18-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]despite my impression i have kept a moderate ground and told there was nothing wrong about giving hope to people. someone said that, because of the hopes he have given about the disclosure before, he believed him, and got frustrated. he probably also experienced some humiliation if he told about it to other people too, tho he didnt say.

it is wrong to give extravagant hopes regarding anything like that. it is not as simple as 'it is up to people if it resonates with them or not'. he is not giving timeless, all encompassing general messages of love or hope. he is talking about events to happen in future.

I agree that this is an important distinction. I generally avoid predictions about specific events on specific dates. Even Ra/Q'uo don't make specific predictions.

David Wilcock isn't alone in this. There are countless other channels who do the same. And of course countless others who make predictions based on the Bible or some other 'holy' book.

Maybe David is right and something big will happen between now and 2012. Or maybe not. But I personally won't be waiting for it to happen, any more than I would wait for Jesus to appear in the clouds.

(06-18-2010, 05:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]it may resonate with some people, those people may make decisions, or life changing decisions based on those messages, and may end up frustrated the least, or worse. thats a disservice.

Did you know that there is a website promoting services to handle post-rapture financial issues?
(06-19-2010, 02:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know that there is a website promoting services to handle post-rapture financial issues?

that is SOOOO awkward in many levels.

since his 'ra' is not the same 'ra' Carla was channeling, i dont see any reason to trust willcock at all then. not to mention that this logic seems profoundly wrong to me - an entity which is of Ra, the complex which took utmost care not to infringe on anything, will come through a channel giving promises predictions etc, tying up Ra karmically with this earth. the very thing they have been trying to alleviate.

i very much think he should be taken as a potential 4d channeler, giving out promises and hopes and love like many others, but, as i noted, because of the considerable amount of personal gratification that is in there, i dont think one should give much credence to his channeling even as a 4d hope channeling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18