Bring4th

Full Version: Yellow Ray Polarization Patterns: benevolence vs plunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Ra, we know that negatives use a combination of orange and yellow ray polarization to open the gateway to intelligent infinity (that's through indigo ray).  Positives make use of all the rays, but this being third density, yellow ray is also important to them as well.  This is the solar plexus center, the third chakra.

Yellow Ray is the social ray, and is how we deal with others.  Polarization entails developing a set of attitudes (biases) which are sustainable (practical), and also re-empowered through use (practice and real world experience).  Polarization then affects the material flow of consciousness and energy internally; but it's primarily the attitudes which come first, which then inform a baseline type behaviour towards others.  Not all interactions are polarized: there can be indifference, just small talk, social greasing.  And yellow ray is not just about the talk; it's about the actions and direct intent.

So for me, having given this domain a great amount of study and investment for understanding over years, my distillation is that the two polarized approaches can be summarized as follows:

Positive Yellow Ray: benevolence
Negative Yellow Ray: plunder

Others may find a different way to describe them, but for me, they make the most sense in my own conceptual universe.

/ /

Benevolence (positive yellow ray)

Benevolence is an extremely active quality, and informs how a positive views the entities around him/her.  Benevolence is desiring the very best for someone, and having an open intent to help.  How that intent to help is rendered is dependent on the situation, the person, and the capabilities of the self.  There may be times where there is a great desire to help, but there is no discernable opportunity to do so.  If someone needs more help than we can render, if may not be the best.  But first and foremost, the desire and intention is there.  And it's a real desire, that is expressed whenever possible.  If one has 'benevolence', but never ends up actually interfacing or actually having social situations where there is assistance rendered, one has to be really honest and ask further questions.  Even though it's not possible to assist in all situations; surely there must be many many opportunities where it's realistic to do so.  So while benevolence is an internal attitude and configuration; when it overlaps with others, it surely has practical (and discernable) outcomes.  

Plunder (negative yellow ray)

A negative yellow ray looks upon other-selves, and asks - "what can I get out of you, with the least cost to myself".  A negative yellow ray can be extremely warm, nice, and even affectionate to you; but as soon as they've gotten what they've wanted, it's like you don't even exist to them anymore.  They want your money, your good looks, your social connections, your nice life.  But as soon as you lose it, it's goodbye!

An extremely negative yellow set of attitudes can be found in the recent social movement of 'Pick Up Artists" or PUA.  This is something that has spread like wildfire on the internet, and is primarily about guys 'codifying' a certain approach to attractive women, to make them feel bad about themselves, so that they can be more easily manipulated into one-night sex.  The guys have absolutely no personal interest in the women, or their feelings; but just want to use them for their attractive bodies.  It's plunder, pure and simple.  And so the techniques elaborated are all about triggering doubt in the women's self esteem, to make them feel 'unwanted', etc etc.  Like I said, very manipulative, and it's all about self-gain for the guys.  They really have no concern for the women, past the point of getting laid.

On the flipside, guys are also duly manipulated.  The above example is mainly about males manipulating females, but the same situation can be flipped, in terms of using physical attractiveness (desirable guys).

In the past, this has played out more in terms of finances, because our economic system was slanted towards males controlling finances.  And so we have the phenomena of the 'female golddigger'; who uses her looks and appeal to snare a rich guy; usually someone who is older, and physically not the most attractive.  A female golddigger is in it just for the lifestyle and the money; as soon as it looks like the Wealth is drying up - then like the above - it's Goodbye!  Sayonara!  Nice knowing you!  But the relationship was not based on mutual concern or goodwill.  It was based on plunder.

And although I've used strong male and female roles here; they can easily be flipped, for both types of manipulation.

/ /

So there we have it: the polarization patterns in yellow ray relate to how we see other-selves around us; are we looking to share and support (benevolence), or to take and to gain (plunder).  

Not all yellow ray interaction patterns are polarized.  But with those who are strongly polarized (either way), it's hard to 'hide' who you are.  It just infuses the nature of your interactions.

And as I've said: the nature of yellow ray is that it is about a certain intersection point between entities; it's like a tennis match - it takes two to play.  If there is no back-and-forth, an interflow, that's not yellow ray.  That to me is one of the self-deceptions of certain social media platforms: it gives the illusion of interacting, but there is no real energetic exchange or development.  I don't know exactly what it is: but it's more like broadcasting into the wind at times.

/ /

Namaste.
______
My feeling is the solitariness/hermitness in these cases is less about withdrawal, and more about finding appropriate situations to develop the inner nature of self.

It's entirely possible to have a well developed and activated solar plexus, and not to have it invoked.

But usually in the cases of 'retreating' or 'disowning society', that is a kind of blockage in yellow ray which is polarizing in neither way.  Those individuals are usually rejecting society - or the potentials and possibilities inherent in social interaction.

Yellow Ray blockages (rejection) would typically be overshyness, non-responsiveness to interactions (autism), over-self-consciousness in social settings (anxiety), etc etc.

/ /

But to answer your question, I do think there are cases of 'well balanced monks' who seek a certain amount of isolation to cultivate the inner spirit.  Usually their 'benevolence' towards society, is that they are looking for some insight or realization to bring back to others.
Nice thoughts Plenum. Thanks for sharing your perspective and insight.

I have a slightly augmented perspective, which goes something like: in terms of the centers themselves, I don't see a polarity to yellow ray (at least, by itself). Rather, from my view, what determines the polarity of a yellow ray act is whether the energy of the act/intent was being directed towards the orange ray, or directed towards the green ray.

I'll try to clarify: orange ray, in my view, is simply: focus on the personal self. Yellow ray, similarly, is simply focus on society (interaction with others), and green ray, is simply focus on the well being of others. Obviously, there are more subtleties than this, but for the purposes of simplifying my perspective I will keep my definitions very concise. These are the main energy signatures of these rays.

In terms of orange ray, it is by default negative. I don't mean negative in the sense of "aversive" or "bad" or anything like that, I simply mean negative in a spiritually magnetic sense -- its focus and magnetism is directed towards the egoic personal self (negative pole/absorption). Yellow ray is spiritually neutral, as it is just focus on society -- the charge of this ray depends on which way the magnetism is directed -- either towards the orange ray, or towards the green ray. We might even think of it as the pranic "null point" (which is symbolic of The Choice). It is a pranic focal point.  

Green ray is, by default, spiritually positive -- again, in a spiritually magnetic sense (positive pole/radiation).

So the charge of yellow ray actions (action in society) is determined by where our focus is in relationship to that energy. If my focus is poised between the boundary between orange/yellow it is negatively polarized societal action, because it is "self in relation to society" or vice versa (if it was slightly more directed towards orange ray, the societal action would be even more selfishly oriented or dominated). If my attention is poised between yellow/green it is benevolent social action, because it is "societal interaction in relationship to compassion". Where the vibrational nexus occurs determines the charge of the societal action.

And speaking of a more or less neutral yet highly articulated yellow ray, an example would be someone who just loves interacting with others in society, not for what they can do for society or for what society can do for himself, but simply because they enjoy and thrive on the interaction and participation in social behaviors. A social gadfly so to speak. But essentially, wherever the conscious attention is most strongly directed, therein lies the activated ray whatever the nature of the conscious thought is.
(05-02-2016, 05:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a slightly augmented perspective, which goes something like: in terms of the centers themselves, I don't see a polarity to yellow ray (at least, by itself). Rather, from my view, what determines the polarity of a yellow ray act is whether the energy of the act/intent was being directed towards the orange ray, or directed towards the green ray.

Fascinating. Does the same logic apply to blue ray?

- orange/yellow/blue = charismatic control over others (Hitler, Mao to name obvious ones).

- yellow/green/blue = charismatic champion for freedom (Gandhi, Founding Fathers).

- yellow/blue = famous actors of stage and screen
(05-02-2016, 04:34 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]My feeling is the solitariness/hermitness in these cases is less about withdrawal, and more about finding appropriate situations to develop the inner nature of self.

I do think there are cases of 'well balanced monks' who seek a certain amount of isolation to cultivate the inner spirit.  Usually their 'benevolence' towards society, is that they are looking for some insight or realization to bring back to others.

Withdrawal from society is often balanced by an equal withdrawal from personal comfort.  See e.g. those vows of poverty.   So both orange and yellow rays are minimal in equal measure. Maybe that's how that dynamic works?

(05-02-2016, 04:34 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ][I]n the cases of 'retreating' or 'disowning society', that is a kind of blockage in yellow ray which is polarizing in neither way. Those individuals are usually rejecting society - or the potentials and possibilities inherent in social interaction.

Yellow Ray blockages (rejection) would typically be overshyness, non-responsiveness to interactions (autism), over-self-consciousness in social settings (anxiety), etc etc.

I don't particularly see retreating and disowning society as neutral, but instead as biased toward self. These groups tend to deny the larger society in favor of their accepting only their own small groups/tribes (survivalists, members of cults, anarchists, etc.) They can be quite ANTI everyone else, in fact, and if given enough power would try to control the non-group "others" out there. (Sadly, political parties are becoming this way too; us vs. them.) So I view these groups as modestly polarizing toward STS.

Then there are the Unibombers of the world, who might just be fully blocked in yellow ray.
(05-02-2016, 05:55 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Fascinating.  Does the same logic apply to blue ray?

- orange/yellow/blue = charismatic control over others (Hitler, Mao to name obvious ones).

- yellow/green/blue = charismatic champion for freedom (Gandhi, Founding Fathers).

- yellow/blue = famous actors of stage and screen

That is a good question ricdaw. Too my understanding blue ray is the energy of "free communication" which I would more pragmatically define as "unresisted information sharing", so in general, I would not see this ray in a negative vibratory control pattern. As Ra has stated green/blue is missing from negative vibratory schedule for they are neither concerned with the welfare of others, nor oriented towards free information sharing. It is my suspicion, and personal intuition though, that in the highly charismatic and controlling individuals they have a very strong orange/yellow/indigo interaction going on. When this occurs you have the selfish manipulation of society being guided by the the intuition and shaping influence of intelligent infinity (pure faith) and this results in a VERY influential personality. You see these kinds of people in charismatic cult leaders and warlords and such. These are people that are powerful enough to convince others to die for their selfish causes.

There is a big difference between being a good communicator and a good manipulator. A communicator is delivering information, the manipulator is warping information to suit their needs. That is why I wouldn't consider blue ray to factor in the charismatic/manipulative personalities. They aren't actually "communicating", they are just influencing and twisting information to suit their ends.

As for famous actors, they could fall into a great variety of categories of interactions. I would actually say they also often fall into the above described pattern of orange/yellow/indigo. In other words, egoic glorification in society empowered by noncontradicted faith in their own self importance. You'll find these 3 rays are virtually ALWAYS involved in strong charisma. It is possible to become famous with just a strong orange/yellow, but these don't become almost "cult worshipped" like the orange/yellow/indigo do.

Though, there are also more humble famous actors who have green and blue ray activations going on along with their vibrant orange/yellow/indigo interactions. I feel like in the "ultra famous" there is a natural tendency for them to have a very strong orange/yellow/indigo dominant controlling focus. You don't often get famous without such a sincere interest (even if not publically overt) and absorption in the glorification of the egoic self. In other words, there is a lot of "self promotion" going on there.

But of course, there are exceptions to every rule.
What catalyst causes you to FEEL the blockages in yellow center most?

For me it is embarrassment, especially in front of a crowd.
Or when the attention of many is on me, especially when the topic is something I have created or come up with.

To me, it's not something I think or say or do, but catalyst directed towards me that causes me to work on yellow polarization.

When I trip on the sidewalk I feel it. It's easier to ignore when I realize no one is around. But if a lot of people were around and started laughing at me, would I grumble and hate them inside or would I love them?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Also plenum it seems to me you are giving an excellent theory on Blue ray interactions. Outward directed use of ones wisdom to serve or control others?
(05-02-2016, 05:16 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thoughts Plenum. Thanks for sharing your perspective and insight.

I have a slightly augmented perspective, which goes something like: in terms of the centers themselves, I don't see a polarity to yellow ray (at least, by itself). Rather, from my view, what determines the polarity of a yellow ray act is whether the energy of the act/intent was being directed towards the orange ray, or directed towards the green ray.

thanks for sharing your viewpoint anagogy.  Those are nicely elaborated.

I can definitely see how you've shaped things to that understanding.
(05-02-2016, 06:24 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]Withdrawal from society is often balanced by an equal withdrawal from personal comfort.  See e.g. those vows of poverty.   So both orange and yellow rays are minimal in equal measure.  Maybe that's how that dynamic works?

personal asceticism definitely plays into that.  The limiting of one's own personal desires as somehow being indulgent or extravagant.  There's something to be said about an orange ray suppression there for sure.

(05-02-2016, 06:24 PM)ricdaw Wrote: [ -> ]I don't particularly see retreating and disowning society as neutral, but instead as biased toward self.  These groups tend to deny the larger society in favor of their accepting only their own small groups/tribes (survivalists, members of cults, anarchists, etc.)  They can be quite ANTI everyone else, in fact, and if given enough power would try to control the non-group "others" out there.  (Sadly, political parties are becoming this way too; us vs. them.)  So I view these groups as modestly polarizing toward STS.

this is true - with the examples that you gave.

At the end of the day, the way we relate to our 'society' is how we are relating to one of the roots of mind - the 'planetary mind'.
(05-02-2016, 06:38 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]Also plenum it seems to me you are giving an excellent theory on Blue ray interactions. Outward directed use of ones wisdom to serve or control others?

this is a difficult one for me, as the relationship of blue ray to both wisdom and communication is one that I haven't quite got nailed down (to my satisfaction).

As anagogy related in the post above yours, blue ray is strongly linked to free communication.

The confusion/conflation may arise because the 5th density is associated with wisdom, and, naturally, has overlapping connotations with the 5th chakra.  

But just like 4th density is about love (love of others vs love of self), and yet a 4d neggie does not invoke the 4th chakra, wisdom can also be displayed, and yet not overlap with the 5th chakra.

/ /

in the context of a positive use of blue ray, I would say that any intention or desire to manipulate probably automatically deactivates blue ray.  Those things just don't seem to be mutually compatible.  It's like seeing the course of a river, the natural flow and elaboration of the Logos, and then if one tries to describe that with the intention to deceive, then that level of knowing dishonesty is describing a falsehood, and something that doesn't exist.  And hence no blue-ray output is even possible at that stage.

That's just my current viewpoint, with the knowledge available to me at present.
ra mentions the manifestation of a blockage at yellow is what we would call the ego and it seems that negative polarizing entities amplify this blockage. ive always associated the term blockage with a weakened energy centre but this doesnt fit into the idea that negatively polarising entities are building a lot of energy and momentum in their lower triad to contact indigo. Can the term blockage also apply to an over-activation of an energy centre?

if it does then, the positive use of yellow ray would involve maintaining a fee flow of energy through this center, avoiding underactivation (e.g. complete rejection/fear of all things societal) and overactivation (e.g. ego and its narcissistic distortions) while actively seeking the opening of greenray. this could be done in a solitary or hermetic lifestyle so long as ur decision to live such a lifestyle isnt based off a strong emotion (disgust, fear etc) since these are usually the hallmarks of an unresolved blockage. its the difference between choosing lucidly and clearly to live a certain way vs reactionary lifestyle due to catalyst.
yes, I think that's right spero.

In terms of the upward streaming light, for a fully balanced entity, the light is free to 'flow' through unimpeded, except for a small 'tuning' quantity:

54.31 Wrote:that in the fully activated entity, only that small portion of instreaming light needed to tune the energy center is used, the great remainder being free to be channeled and attracted upwards.

and in my understanding, there are TWO types of Blockages.  

1) negative polarization
2) rejection of opportunities

Even though the term 'blockage' comes from a water-flow model, it's best to resituate things in terms of 'light flow', as that is the better analogy.

When light is 'blocked' it's a different metaphor than when water flow is 'blocked'.

When water flow is blocked, it can't move forward.  When light is blocked, it is 'absorbed'.

That to me is the key to understanding why there are these two types of blockages, even though Ra only uses the single term to describe both phenomena, because functionally, it has the same result: the Light of the Creator is absorbed within the energy field of the self, and is not free to move higher.

A negative individual using these polarization patterns is doing so in a knowing fashion, and so builds up 'light power' through absorption.  It doesn't result in deleterious physical effects.

For the cases where blockage is the result of non-acceptance (non use of opportunities), the same light is absorbed, but it's not being applied to functional use.  And so it very much leads to catalyst spilling into the body as dysfunction.  This is the kind of 'disease inducing blockage' that individuals experience.

/ /

for reference:

15.12 Wrote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center.

Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

/ /

(one could say that the first kind of 'blockage' is organized absorption, and the second kind is dissonant absorption, or even scattering of light). re: my absorption model
(05-03-2016, 02:34 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]and in my understanding, there are TWO types of Blockages.  

1) negative polarization
2) rejection of opportunities

Even though the term 'blockage' comes from a water-flow model, it's best to resituate things in terms of 'light flow', as that is the better analogy.

When light is 'blocked' it's a different metaphor than when water flow is 'blocked'.

When water flow is blocked, it can't move forward.  When light is blocked, it is 'absorbed'.

That to me is the key to understanding why there are these two types of blockages, even though Ra only uses the single term to describe both phenomena, because functionally, it has the same result: the Light of the Creator is absorbed within the energy field of the self, and is not free to move higher.

Brilliant!  A nuance I had not picked up on.  I need to re-read the Material with this understanding.  Thank you, Plenum!
Hmm, a lot to consider in here. Will take me a bit to pick through the word salad to voice my thoughts. There are some things I don't agree with and some things I do. For example I think neither negative polarization nor 'rejection of opportunities' are the root of any type of blockage as they things, in my eyes, happen as a result of blockages rather than being the blockages. They are more like a symptom than a cause to me.

I agree with a lot of anagogy's mechanics as I also don't perceive positive or negative in the center's themselves but only in a total system view. Polarity as such really only seen in violet ray as an expression of the entity's overall polarity.

I will consider more and continue.
positive ray needs an ammount of people behind it, and negative ray needs approoval of that expression for it not to sound strange for the enemy
(05-03-2016, 02:01 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]ra mentions the manifestation of a blockage at yellow is what we would call the ego and it seems that negative polarizing entities amplify this blockage. ive always associated the term blockage with a weakened energy centre but this doesnt fit into the idea that negatively polarising entities are building a lot of energy and momentum in their lower triad to contact indigo. Can the term blockage also apply to an over-activation of an energy centre?

if it does then, the positive use of yellow ray would involve maintaining a fee flow of energy through this center, avoiding underactivation (e.g. complete rejection/fear of all things societal) and overactivation (e.g. ego and its narcissistic distortions) while actively seeking the opening of greenray. this could be done in a solitary or hermetic lifestyle so long as ur decision to live such a lifestyle isnt based off a strong emotion (disgust, fear etc) since these are usually the hallmarks of an unresolved blockage. its the difference between choosing lucidly and clearly to live a certain way vs reactionary lifestyle due to catalyst.

In my opinion, just as crystalizing energy centers occur, and transform the stability/grounding, and flow/focus of energy. The negative oriented individual will follow a strict programe of life and interactions with others. As to cause certain blockages to form which also enhances or causes foci within infinite energies flowing. They are comparable to the same function of crystalization however basically opposite in function. They cause vibration/harmonics upon infinite energy, which is a focus/configuration. Hence a lot of negatives live very schedule ridden lives.

To speak is to have energy pass and have kinetic funtion through blue ray. A negative will have 'articulated' blockages in blue ray.
They will also many times have 'articulated' blockages in the heart ray as well. Beingness is relative to playing an instrument.