Bring4th

Full Version: Loving Jesus (just in case)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I once saw someone at a mental hospital that looked like Jesus to me, and my reaction was immediate tears and I hugged him, and he hugged back. Then he asked to wash my feet like Jesus did, and I let him.

So I don't know if I love Jesus just in case Christianity is right, or if I really do love him.

Loving Jesus does not interfere with the Law of One.

The only thing that could be questionable is saying we are God/Creator.

But I don't believe that God is jealous. Source energy can only be loving.

I once told some Jehovah Witnesses that I believe in Source, and they told me that was the devil.

So am I loving Jesus just in case?

I guess it comes down to personal integrity. I believe my love is genuine.
I think Jesus was an enigmatic and misunderstood historical figure. I think people love the qualities Jesus embodied more than the man himself. I mean, let's face it, we don't really don't know jack sh** about Jesus. But we know what love is, and we know what selflessness is, and we value those qualities. So we picture this character called Jesus being an embodiment of those desirable qualities and then appreciate the image we have generated of a perfectly compassionate, wise, and selfless historical being. Jesus then becomes a symbol for those selfless qualities. Nothing wrong with a symbol, as long as we know the difference between a sign and what the sign is actually pointing at.

As for me, I love selflessness, compassion, and wisdom. Thus, I am an appreciator of those who embody those qualities, no matter their name and place in history. It is sort of like the difference between worshipping an object of faith, or faith itself. Or worshipping the rays of the sun, or the sun itself. Or worshipping love, or the unity that all love extends from. The qualities themselves are impersonal and not owned by any particular ego, and the expressor of the qualities is personal.

If one loves Jesus because they are afraid of going to hell, that is definitely NOT love. I would think if Christianity were true, that would be a far worse sin than not loving Jesus. And if a god was petty enough to send you to hell for honestly pursuing truth, that wouldn't be a god I would ever want to worship anyway. I would rather go to hell in such a case.

I tend to look towards the overlap between all the world's religions, and you can essentially distill them down to the golden rule: treat others how you would want to be treated. What you do to others, you do to yourself. Heaven is harmony, and hell is disharmony. The path of unity, and the path of separation.

"Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit."
Thank you anagogy, I appreciate all the input you provide me.
There is too much evidence about what goes on in the afterlife, that it is totally different from what the church teaches. They either come through hypnosis sessions, or NDE experiences. People create their afterlife based on their beliefs. That's why you see even Christians have an NDE experience of hell, and some who have suicided have heavenly experiences. It depends on if it was in your life plan to suicide.

I saw one where a Buddhist saw the Buddha in hell, but it was demons that were talking to him, not his guides.
(05-07-2016, 05:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you anagogy, I appreciate all the input you provide me.

Metaphorically speaking, there are lots of Jesuses hanging  around us all.

I don't mean that literally though  Smile
Funny, someone just sent me a long-winded message on Facebook talking about how the Law of One is corrupt and the 'one true way' is to follow Jesus and that version of God. Not the first time I've gotten the same message. I still don't feel the need to 'convert'.
I would say for myself that I love Yeheshua but it is more like a feeling of kinship and brotherhood rather than any sort of worship.
The teachings of Jesus and the teachings of the Law of One are completely consonant. LOO simply provides extensive metaphysical detail. So if you're following the LOO, you are actually following Jesus' teachings - on the other hand, if you're following Christian doctrine, it's far from guaranteed that you are following Jesus' teachings.

Also, Jesus spoke about oneness, but mainstream Christianity does not know what to do with those quotes. The LOO provides the explanation.
Expanding further: As I see it, because the Creator is all things, that means all worship of any aspect of the Creator is equally valid. If Jesus and his teachings represent the elements of the Creator you wish you love and\or worship, then go right ahead! Or Mohammed or the Buddha or St Jerome or Gaia or Amaterasu or Vishnu or whoever else you might feel like worshiping. It's all good.

Hell, if you see a particularly nice rock you think represents Creation well, go ahead and worship it too. Same thing, really. Although the rock won't give too many sermons, which might be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Wink
(05-08-2016, 01:16 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I would say for myself that I love Yeheshua but it is more like a feeling of kinship and brotherhood rather than any sort of worship.

Mine is that I love him more than I do any other person. I know because I thought I saw him once as I mentioned before.

I also love Loki my dog, but I don't cry when I hug him. I just sort of melt from the warm fuzzies.

The greatest love I ever felt had no object at all.
I wonder if he appreciates all the worships of himself or simply looks forward to them ending. Just as that people will stop hating each other in his name.

I personally don't feel the need to worship anything, we are but witnesses of what we all are and as such to me any form of worship is worship of self through a focus of separation. All we can do, is unveil the love of the Creator for Itself.
I think more people probably serve with love in Jesus' name than hate in his name. I think the hatred comes from the negative Yahweh teachings more than anything Jesus said/did.

I also really resonate with Seth teaching that Jesus' story was actually 3 entities creating a psychic story overlay through the events in their lives. In the end, I think Jesus' teachings will be on the whole a positive thing, because they did soften the older teachings of religion, even though they too have been twisted to be negative. I think his message of unity and love lies waiting in many hearts to be activated as we move into 4th density - there are many very, very open-hearted Christians who "get" it, and love service, and abstain from judgement. But, this is still a high ideal for all of us. We're all working on it and I think the foundation Jesus laid was likely necessary to shift this planet into 4th density.

Anyway, I like Jesus and find myself defending him/Christians when I feel necessary because I don't see Christianity (or really any organized religion) as an inherently negative thing at all. Sure there are a lot of sick and twisted perversions that have come of it, but there are also many true seekers who want to know universal love and who look up to Jesus as the shining example. They struggle with the same issues we do, just a different teacher, and inbetween teachers who have confused their seeking by teaching them to obey authority.
Jesus never said this:

[Image: lol_jesus.jpg]
I think the main difference between religions and spirituality is that religions deal with the horizontal aspect of our connection with the universe which means it focus on the societary aspect and therefore it remains political. Spirituality though deals with the vertical aspect of our connection with the universe which means the connection each individuals has with god or infinity. The first include too much power and too much people are involved so it distort the fundamental truths. Among all the spiritual practices, the fundamental message remains the same. If you can find the fundamental message in religious texts it is obvious how this is the same message as the LOO but distorted by too many perspectives. I think each individual already possess this inner fundamental truth about the universe but it is all about reconnecting with our true nature. When it becomes a group thing, it is easy to focus on the wrong thing and get off track. That's basically what the catholic church has always been doing, trying to blur the path to spirituality for as many people as possible. Since humans are really good at playing sheeps and mimic their surroundings it was very successful for the church. Today it is money who does that same process. But sooner or later one always comes to realize that it doesn't feel right to put religion and money as a life purpose. I don't think jesus would have wanted his teachings to become a religion or a mean for power and worship. I don't understand how someone can dedicate his life to the bible and end up pope and still think it is legitimate to be worshipped as the representative of god. That makes no sense whatsoever. There must be huge negative polarity involved for this to happen. It would be funny to see jesus's reaction to all this.
Jesus is my homeboy. Also a big fan of Mary Magdalen, sad she got mostly cut out of the bible.
I have stolen this from Jiddu Krishnamurti's "Truth is a Pathless Land" speech when he dissolved the Order of the Star:

Quote:You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street, when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket. The friend said to the devil, “What did that man pick up?” “He picked up a piece of Truth,” said the devil. “That is a very bad business for you, then,” said his friend. “Oh, not at all,” the devil replied, “I am going to let him organize it."

One of the best speeches ever!
one time for three months I believed I was Jesus. I totally 100% believed that I had been the Christ figure many times and was again this lifetime.

shortly after I was also in a mental hospital. I don't remember anyone washing my feet though.

ash to ash, season to season
(05-23-2016, 05:15 PM)Manjushri Wrote: [ -> ]one time for three months I believed I was Jesus. I totally 100% believed that I had been the Christ figure many times and was again this lifetime.

shortly after I was also in a mental hospital. I don't remember anyone washing my feet though.

I remember voices telling me that I was like Jesus and would have to suffer like him.
Your own personal Jesus.

[Image: Jesus%2Bis%2BComing:%2BLook%2BBusy.gif]  Cool
I know this might sound silly but, just in case what?
(06-15-2016, 12:33 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I know this might sound silly but, just in case what?

In case you go to hell, what else?
You are wise Gemini, why bother with something illusionary as such as fear?
I guess probably just as bad is not existing after you die.
Seems to me your trying really hard to get it right. It shows a real strength of character. Everyone has lots of questions when awakening to the truth and a few doubts. My understanding is that there is numerous heaven's. There's one for all interpretations. Even the atheist, agnostic, and everyone in between. Its like a way station where you can unwind, sort things out and get ready for what comes next. As long as one try's to be true to there ideals as best as they can, even if the slip sometimes, they will get there.
WanderingOZ
(Mark)