Bring4th

Full Version: I feel more of an open connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I have been feeling more of an open connection. Instead of feeling like my family is the only ones its now that I feel that same strong connection for my family but now for everyone as well. It feels like my connection can go much further then before.
That's awesome, keep working with that feeling.

Heart
The tribe grows Smile

We're all brothers and sisters on a massive rock hurtling through space in a precarious orbit around a nuclear inferno...

I'm just trying to suggest a little compassion is in order Wink
(06-15-2010, 11:15 AM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. I have been feeling more of an open connection. Instead of feeling like my family is the only ones its now that I feel that same strong connection for my family but now for everyone as well. It feels like my connection can go much further then before.

Greetings Spiritbrother and, welcome to the forum!

Your heart chakra is opening, brother. Enjoy it and be happy!
Indeed we are connected to all life.
From feeling connected to everyone, imagine now not only everyone but been connected to all animals. Then not only all animals but, every plant. Moreover, not only all plants but connection to every stone and mineral, the planet, the invisible, all life... our connection is endless!
This is the open heart and, it feel GOOD, like a sense of expansion!

Enjoy your life,
L/L/Life
Whitefeather