Bring4th

Full Version: Knowing Truth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To advance spiritually do you have to know truth?
I know a lot of little truths, but not enough to enlighten me.

Will the truth we gain in the afterlife count for advancing us?
(05-11-2016, 05:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]To advance spiritually do you have to know truth?

Yes. This is why there are 7 densities of progression.

Quote:I know a lot of little truths, but not enough to enlighten me.

That is why there is 5th density.

Quote:Will the truth we gain in the afterlife count for advancing us?

Not anymore than the truth you gain when being incarnate. Consider you just came back from the "afterlife" the moment you were born. So whatever truth you gained while "dead," you already have (this would be evident were it not for the veil of forgetting).
(05-11-2016, 05:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]To advance spiritually do you have to know truth?

You can't help but acquire truth anymore than a plant can help sprouting from a seed and growing up. Just by having conscious experiences there is an inevitable vector upwards with regard to comprehension of intelligent infinity. The end result of unity is assured, it is just a matter of how efficiently that process occurs, or how much resistance you run into.

I don't think the after life is so different from here. You are limited there by the breadth and depth of your awareness just as you are here. It could be argued that you have a better internet on the discarnate side (perhaps we should call it the "inner-net"). So you have access to more information, but you still have to study, absorb, and integrate it, and when it comes to experiential knowledge the only way to really absorb it is through incarnation. Also, in my opinion the amount of "time", experientially speaking, you spend on the discarnate side is roughly equivalent to the amount of time you spend here in the physical. On the discarnate side, there is no "time", but there is "subjective time".

So yes, I think it all counts towards advancing you. But understand that knowledge is akin to acquiring fuel for a car, you don't actually go anywhere till it is "used" or "burned". And this is what incarnation is all about. The utilization of the fuel you stored up between lives. The spring of kundalini is coiled by the nature and circumstances of your incarnation (which is akin to the discarnate you "winding" the spring), you just have to figure out how to release the potential for spiritual acceleration to occur.

Even our seeming weaknesses in life are often disguised strengths if we can but recognize it.
Incarnation doesn't just have to be Earth, does it?

What if we choose to incarnate on an energy planet that is similar to the afterlife? But that has it's own catalyst.

But that we're living in an energy body.

Would this only be possible in higher density, or are there 3D energy worlds?
(05-12-2016, 10:15 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Incarnation doesn't just have to be Earth, does it?

What if we choose to incarnate on an energy planet that is similar to the afterlife? But that has it's own catalyst.

But that we're living in an energy body.

Would this only be possible in higher density, or are there 3D energy worlds?

That is a good question IGW. My current opinion is that 3rd density "physical" represents a certain specific threshold on the continuum between matter and energy, thus all 3rd density physical planets will share a similar degree of "tangibility". To my understanding, energy bodies require a more advanced than 3rd density consciousness. I mean technically, all bodies are "energy bodies" but I get what you mean, you mean something like a "light body".

Also, one concept I would like to express is that the "after life" isn't really like "anything" in particular in its "pure expression". Any form it exhibits is mere mimicry of the physical worlds a being comes from, not the other way around. Thus a being that used to human experience, will tend to feel comfortable in a human thought-form environment. An energy being will likely create similar energy environments. Pure time/space has no form and is pure mind. If a being is far enough evolved past form they needn't evoke any thought images of form, and simply exist as pure mind if they desire. In space/time, a higher consciousness manifests in the tangible physical world as actual organized light energy. In the nonphysical world, pure light energy is pure consciousness.

You hear about things like "the astral world" and the "devachanic world" and so on. In my opinion, they don't exist as "things in and of themselves", rather, they are just manifestations of time/space where beings are manifesting physical like circumstances for themselves and these experiences fall into categories or thought pools we call the inner planes. There is no real separation between the planes except in the filters of consciousness beings are still wearing as a result of their physical conditioning.

I think there are cases where some beings are simply not cut out for physical worlds, and they are given softer catalyst in mental worlds, that have a modicum of 3rd density social catalyst. But because there is not a high degree of contrast between attractive/aversive like you find in this world you and I occupy, the length of their 3rd density is probably massively long. Our world may be harsh, but it rapidly readies us for fourth density. Softer catalyst equals slower progress 9 times out of 10. Though I can certainly see the appeal of an extremely long, yet blissful, 3rd density experience.  
You are the creator. There is no need to ask but do. The only rule is a mental one.
Basically the logos is a focus of aspects of the creator. There is nothing we cant do. there is nothing we cant create. This is but one logo's version, or its estimate of knowing itself. I believe we are apart of that logos, but essentially have the potential to be a logos ourselves. My deepest thought of why to us, is that we are learning and progressing spiritually, and that one day we can truly be more than just an expression, but being able to express infinity. Or become a creator among creators all hailing and expressing the one. To me its like the creator needed friends/family and his expressions through refinement and learning could might actually grasp infinity and express it back.
The truth is within gemini. Nowhere else! If you seek it, stay still in silent and you shall contemplate it.
I agree with Night owl. However I do believe the over-riding mystery of the creative being, in and of itself is "solvable" in and of each octave. Like when Ra states that activation of the purple ray within third density is a passport to the next octave. TO me he is stating not density, but yes major OCTAVE. It is also of my opinion that a lot of wanders came here as a secondary mission, to take a crack at that, and get a ticket to the next octave of experience.
and by that I mean an entity contacts intelligent energy, and opens the gateway to intelligent infinity. Within primary ray yellow.
I touched the gateway to intelligent infinity with my heart chakra, but not with wisdom. I didn't have the right balance of wisdom to the love. I didn't have the power to do so either.

When I climbed the Octave, it was terrifying. My mind shook violently.
(05-12-2016, 05:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I touched the gateway to intelligent infinity with my heart chakra, but not with wisdom. I didn't have the right balance of wisdom to the love. I didn't have the power to do so either.

When I climbed the Octave, it was terrifying. My mind shook violently.

Very interesting. I bet it was an awesome experience!
I just turned over to the clock, and it was exactly 4:44 and 44 seconds. I've been getting a lot of those lately.
lol I love it!

1.) Technically yes, you have to know the truth since you may have to "see past the illusions" of each density.

Let me elaborate on that.
I believe there are infinite sub-densities which correspond to each color-ray density, our primary density being that of the Yellow-ray, or third density.

A major "illusion" is present for each density. But for now, focus mainly on any human illusion of ours (whatever you can think of as an "iillusion", anything which seems to indicate there is more to human life...).
Since I presume you know about the main densities, I'll continue.
There will be minor illusions seen by a human in whatever sub-density he or she inhabits, though essentially that individual is in third density.
So, for example, I could be in my own sub-density in the yellow-ray...my own level of progress, indicating how self-aware I am.

There are countless levels of experience for the human with free-will. Countless illusions which can be seen as just that, illusions, or which can be seen for what they really are — their true nature. And yet you or I will see this while in the main illusion of third density. So...densities, subdensities....main illusion, minor illusions.

And each illusion will continue to be in the curve ahead of us, as long as there is a human with a unique will, a unique look at life, bearing a distortion of the Law of One,  or attempting to understand the very same (yet very different) illusions/distortions of other individuals.

These countless levels are like the grades of color you might take the time to distinguish between a primary color and a secondary color.
They are present in order to have a ground to advance spiritually, or upwards, through densities of each color-ray.

None of those sub-densities need to be carefully explored by and entity with free-will, but they *can* be explored. For us humans who are given the honor of self-awareness, we may needlessly ramble through the sub-densities, especially those of the orange-ray and yellow-ray; we may even penetrate several densities at once while in third density (but it would be a more natural & comfortable experience to have balanced the "essential energy" which is native to each density and which is associated with each of our energy centers). We may have a mix of "illusions" before us, but underneath the primary illusion of - you get it.

I want to digress a bit...
I would think for a creature of the Orange-ray density, or second density, the placement in a sub-density has mainly to do with the unique evolution of the body.

The "illusions" of the Orange-ray density may be pierced automatically as the body evolves and the theme of second-density is skillfully grasped (in the manner that the creature has established a solid foundation for experiencing the energy of the orange-ray without energy blockage). It must occur as what some people consider "random", "coincidence", or "happenstance" of the inhabitants of that density; I would agree since the creatures of that density are not yet self-aware, aware of their progression, until their yellow-ray energy center is in activation. So they are not really running/walking through their own advancement, but the advancement is taking shape and they are manifesting that advancement.
Seeing past the illusion of any one particular ray, the creature of Creation should find it natural to proceed to the consequent density.
As long as I'm trying to abide by the Ra Material terms, I would think that any advancement will always have to do with activating *energy centers* to let any particular gradation of energy embody you and/or imbue the conscious mind.
Balancing would be useful there somehow, I think. Energy blockage will be a detriment of advancement, a rut for an entity.

In our density, individuals (single mind/body/spirit complexes) may be aware of the world they inhabit - they may be subject to illusions and then see the truths behind the illusions, then move on to a more befitting illusion.
So we would be seeing truths.
That continues over and over again, through a handful of densities until Oneness is embodied by the purified seeker in the end (?) of the seventh density. (if I recall correctly, that is how it all may work). Then, I believe, a new octave would be explored.

For third density, we humans see truths which we might share with each other. But that's as essential as walking is to a weekend hike...there are more essential things.
I think it's more important to work on the energy centers, and socialize with someone (or oneself...if oneself is ever seen as "other self"...the Ra Material notes that it may be possible) in order to open the heart (activation the green-ray energy center) which puts the individual in a new energy experience. The individual would then move up to the next energy center (the blue-ray energy center), and the next (the indigo-ray) after that one, in order to prepare oneself for the transformation from third-density to fourth-density. I think it's described better in the Ra Material, I don't know where.
--
So the answer, again, is "yes". Know the truth, but make sure it is known in such a way that it is advancing you. Make sure you know where that advancement is set ("what are you advancing towards?") in your person...I mean that's where the progress is mainly set, in your person, but if you're curious to know whether your truths are really advancing you, make sure they are useful to you somehow...I guess.
You will never not advance, but you will pass away at some point, we all will.

We're not doomed. I don't fear death, but I have an aversion to the pains of life (whether in this incarnation or the next, if there will be a next).
We only get one shot, one clean slate, on Earth to try and advance our individual self.
Other people will have their own take, their own view, on each of our individual progress. For anyone of us humans to have "spiritually advanced" so far that we may love other-selves by a very detailed consideration of self, will only be easily familiarizing other-selves with love but that is not necessary, and they'd still have to balance their own energy centers, unless someone could do the work of balancing them for the other entity.
For someone who really cares to do that, there would still be a balancing of the heart chakra if it is "open" too much, a balancing which I presume is supposed to mainly take place in the next density.
In this density, it seems essential to only activate and balance the chakras/energy centers starting from the bottom-most to the top (exempting the violet-ray energy center). We've each activated our own centers to our own extent. Balancing them, it is said in the Ra Material, in an upward order will enable us to sustain the impact of the next density, the fourth density. Not doing so, but activating them out of order will be impressive, an act of skill, but will not enable entry to the next density. At least that's what I remember from the material.

2.) You know a lot of little truths. I think many people could know them as well, and each person may not know what to do with them.
In my understanding, the enlightening truth will be one which provides an overview of the purpose of all the little truths, a truth which keeps you upon one direct path. I'd call that the "refinement of a seeker", a level of spiritual progress which requires you to refine what you have gained from the little truths.

Unless you've absorbed such an experience from the little truths, it would seem wiser to depart from the act of using logic to find technical understandings (truths) and then begin engaging the essences of your being, in order to have a familiarity with the primary goal of this density (seen by balancing each of the first few energy-centers), rather than pacing through sub-densities in a "Gordian Knot" fashion and seeking until the search becomes wearying. (I assume you've gradually seen how the little truths offer you insubstantial knowledge, and I assume that their usefulness in affirming that you truly walk on a path is the only thing which can ever make them substantial.)
Otherwise, I only hope you find or have found a use for the little truths, or discard them if they're not useful anymore.

3.a.) No, it shouldn't have much effect on our individual advancement.

I'll elaborate.
Advancement in regards to our individual progress on Earth is different than the advancement which comes from entering the afterlife; the latter seems to be an advancement only in the sense that there is an ongoing process which continues the entity's experience as it places the entity in a new body after reviewing the incarnation.

"Individual advancement" on Earth is dependent on our spiritual progress while we are subjected to this world, the nature of this world.

That individual advancement is, in my understanding, spiritual progress.
An individual advancement on Earth ought to primarily be dependent on each [mind/body/spirit complex]'s *awareness of individuality* + *the components of the individuality* (if you would consider these two things separate). Being aware of *that*, we may then choose what to do with those "components of Self"...reject many particular ones or accept them all.

That occurs when an creature of Creation is self-aware and is simultaneously being fed or offered various physical/mental experiences which elicit a response from some or all of the components of Self. We humans note some of those components, we become aware of them and their nature.

An awareness and balance of any "new" and unsteady components, makes an individual familiar with harmony, prepares the individual for the consequent density. If the negative path is taken, there is a strict order established upon the components of Self, but without sharing any harmony with others - there is no "attuning" with other-selves' swaying movements, no communication of the understandings of the mind and spirit, and no concern for peace but a joy of hurting other selves.

Why else would we be here *as individuals with the free-will* to "choose" whether to heavily decline, neglect, or accept the circumstances/Self?
In order to advance, I believe.
----
3.b.) If afterlife-truths turn out to have the effect of truly spiritually advancing us, then all this "life truth" seems to be for nothing, since we would advance despite our misunderstandings and missteps.
In any other case, if one's spirit is ready for the next life...moments before death...then the focus should be on what progress we possessed at that final point in our incarnation.

If we die and afterlife-truths do advance us, then our spirits were ready for advancement prior to those truths.

So the incarnate progress seems to be what counts the most. Death would then be about harvesting the individual.
How can we ever know we've truly "made it" (advanced) until after death? Could we ever know while we're alive?

I don't think so... I think it's best to focus on making something more of our stay here, rather than just think we did. Specifically, I want to discover the components of "the self", and balance or create a harmony of them.

I may have made too many assumptions and digressed heavily, so there are things which may not apply, but I hope this is a substantial answer.

In my experience there is only one truth. You can't really know it and it's not an advancement in any way shape or form. It's not something you gain. It's more like unrealization of untruth. Jed McKenna style. Try writing something that is true and get real about what it is that you really know. It's the simplest and most difficult thing you will ever do. Good luck.
(07-27-2016, 01:39 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]

In my experience there is only one truth. You can't really know it and it's not an advancement in any way shape or form. It's not something you gain. It's more like unrealization of untruth. Jed McKenna style. Try writing something that is true and get real about what it is that you really know. It's the simplest and most difficult thing you will ever do.  Good luck.

Thank you for sharing this man with me. I had never heard of Jed before. I'm enjoying reading his quotes.