Bring4th

Full Version: Living Like The Creator.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe the sacramental nature of the universe is a direct expression of our being. Or more accurately defined as a direct sacrifice of the creator for us to exist. I believe this to be related to or contained within the original thought to some degree. I believe the mirror of sacred/sacrifice to be survival. So what I am trying to get at is this, I believe the original thought is the pure light of the creator manifest. This Light/Thought was then made complex into our rays. So within Each ray lays a portion of the complexity of the original thought. There is a Ra quote were he directly says there is no such polarity in the creators creation. When to me it seems that Don was talking about the aforementioned polarity, consisted through each book. This to me is a huge like beneath the words, clue to the nature of the original thought. And the creation we live in. AS to say all the polarity and games are just complete thought forms constructed and maintained, and the creators universe is just a thought away. So what I want to do/propose. Is to outline the core of each ray, in that it is the key to the original thought.
When I visualized the Original Thought, I thought of grey discs like coins, with the letters OT printed on them. That way you can hand the original thought to other people. It helps balance your own energy.
"The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself."

To my understanding the "Original Thought" is simply the "refinements" on infinity. Infinity contains all, and always has, and always will, else it would not be infinite, but what Ra calls the original thought is the "specificness" that has been carved out of each particular true color ray. Each ray contains all the possible experiences relevant to that ray. The materialized densities are an exploration of finity which is sort of like a "cross section" through those possibility/probability fields or experiential continuums. When infinity is refined it is refined from the general to the specific. It is a "nuancing" of the archetypes specific to this octave, and then from galaxy to galaxy an even more specific nuancing of the archetypes, and so on etc down to the human level and beyond.

It is sort of like if we were to compare the one original thought to the "one original day of meals".

In the cycle of completion of that days meals there is a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That we will have breakfast, lunch, and dinner is certain in this analogy. But just how precisely we will have those meals are the refinements. Similarly, each octave contains and expresses all the rays, but the exact nature of the expression is up for debate, but it has to capture the "spirit" of the given ray or "experiential meal".
I think we cannot perceive the Original Thought truly from within any of it's densities. Each density is a part of the movement that leads toward perceiving the Original Thought fully.

So I do think each ray does contain clues to the Original Thought, and each density explores a focus on a particular ray. In this third density, we explore in confusion how we truly feel about others, we stop seeing them as ourselves and instead as something external (that can wear off with time) and it allows us to see how we truly perceive ourselves in contrast to others and also what we truly desire our experience to be within the duality of self and other-selves.
I had posted this in the poetry thread a while back.

(09-11-2015, 02:21 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
Steps of questionning

1. Where?..... Somewhere
2. How?..... Someway
3. Who?..... You
4. What?..... Love
5. Why?..... Knowing
6. Which?.... One
7. When?..... Always

So what is the original thought based on this? It is everywhere, in every-way, Love, being known, as One, every-when.