Bring4th

Full Version: Simple reconciliation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings All,

I appear to be new to the forum and to the Ra material as well. I'm not really into carrying around baggage so Ill spare you "my story" for the most part. One thing that I do need to get across, for the sake of communication, is that Ive been a seeker for a while now and the search has taken me many places (in the mind) in which I had never intended to go while on the search for "truth." Ive always just wanted to know what is true. Long story short, having emerged from entertaining a variety of beliefs and philosophies, the most useful tool Ive found in cutting through the excess, is to dismiss all that is not. The process was extensive and resulted in a long and painful unraveling of the story in which "I" continue to fabricate. The result appears to be a rather simple. I am this... That's it.

Now I must say that what Ive experienced was sold as "spirituality" and from what I could tell, is still selling very well. However, truth has nothing to do with spirituality in this regard. Spirituality, as a concept is a wonderful thing but, what and where exactly is it? If I cant locate it how do I know that Im not just seducing myself with more and more fantastic mind f*** material?

I need to back up here and explain that I am not judging, criticizing, or condemning anything. Rather explaining my conundrum in entertaining what I actually feel is really quite vital to my evolution. I feel and have felt for some time now that what I could really benefit from is a better way of living, which appears to be at the heart of the Law of One, rather than a method of dis-identification dissolution. I am constantly battling maya although in this regard it seems that she has something to offer of actual value. The concept of Love. I just have to learn to accept it and let my heart open up a bit.  

So I am asking for help with this if anyone has dealt with this themselves. Specifically in regard to the chakras. Im reading Carlas book the 101. She goes into great detail about how to balance each ray. My mind says that all of "my chakras" are balanced, that is, until I start reading about how they are unbalanced and how to go about balancing them. f***! Another concept is this service to self/service to other? What others? Help!

I just cant seem to let the mind expand like it used to. Maybe a byproduct of hacking through bullshit for the last (insert digits).

I want to expand in love. I can feel the heart of Carla pouring through those pages and it is AMAZING. What a wonderful being! I want to get closer to that.

I dont know. <--- (thats the most honest Ive ever been in my life). Thanks in advance for any and all input Smile
The Phoenix is born out of the fire.

Your 'excessive' thinking will lead to great benefit. 101 is an awesome book. You're on a good path
(05-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...Another concept is this service to self/service to other? What others? Help!...

LoL  BigSmile   Indeed, what others?

Stick around a bit and we will figure it out.

I don't know if you have a background in computer programming, but for me, the concept of other-selves is like multi-threading on a single core CPU.  There is just ONE creator (the CPU) running all these threads, seemingly in parallel, but they are actually running in sequence and just giving the illusion that they run simultaneously in parallel.

They interact with each others as though they where running simultaneously, just like people do.  We interact with each others thinking the "other" is someone "else".  But in reality, it's always you running that other.  You ran that other before your current self or will run that other after your current self.  But since it is all happening in the eternal NOW, you can actually interact with your "before" selves and your "after" selves all at the same time.  Thus giving you the illusion that you are interacting with others.

Hope this makes a little sense to you. Smile

(05-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...
I want to expand in love. I can feel the heart of Carla pouring through those pages and it is AMAZING. What a wonderful being! I want to get closer to that.

Yes she was an amazing human being, the legacy she left us is incalculable.
Thank you! In your opinion are "we" in danger of regression by entertaining this notion of "the other?"

Is it sufficient to focus on Self love or do we need to re- create "an other" in which to do well by?

Also, can the chakas be resolved by the mind or do I need to actually get in there and create that scenario of blockage to work through?

Thanks again Smile
Quote:Thank you! In your opinion are "we" in danger of regression by entertaining this notion of "the other?"

No, reunification is a long "time" off from this vantage point. We're here to make friends with all the others.

Quote:Is it sufficient to focus on Self love or do we need to re- create "an other" in which to do well by?

The others are already created for, and the love for each should be the same.

Quote:Also, can the chakas be resolved by the mind or do I need to actually get in there and create that scenario of blockage to work through?

Again, blockages will be created for you, almost continuously. It's just a matter of recognizing them and learning to unravel them. You can spend a few minutes a day tidying your house, or you can let the dust and detritus accumulate until you're forced to do something about it. But, they must be resolved in the mind before you stop acting upon them in an outward manner.
(05-13-2016, 12:54 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! In your opinion are "we" in danger of regression by entertaining this notion of "the other?"

Is it sufficient to focus on Self love or do we need to re- create "an other" in which to do well by?

Also, can the chakas be resolved by the mind or do I need to actually get in there and create that scenario of blockage to work through?

Thanks again Smile

You're in more danger of regression by denying the notion of the other, imo.
(05-13-2016, 01:33 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Thank you! In your opinion are "we" in danger of regression by entertaining this notion of "the other?"

No, reunification is a long "time" off from this vantage point. We're here to make friends with all the others.

Quote:Is it sufficient to focus on Self love or do we need to re- create "an other" in which to do well by?

The others are already created for, and the love for each should be the same.

Quote:Also, can the chakas be resolved by the mind or do I need to actually get in there and create that scenario of blockage to work through?

Again, blockages will be created for you, almost continuously. It's just a matter of recognizing them and learning to unravel them. You can spend a few minutes a day tidying your house, or you can let the dust and detritus accumulate until you're forced to do something about it. But, they must be resolved in the mind before you stop acting upon them in an outward manner.

Basically what I call "spiritual hygiene".
(05-13-2016, 12:54 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...Thank you! In your opinion are "we" in danger of regression by entertaining this notion of "the other?"...

Not at all.  I find it very helpful to contemplate the concept of "other-selves".  Accepting that each of us truly is the One Infinite Creator helps me greatly along my chosen path.  Each of us being not lesser, not greater, but all equals in importance.

(05-13-2016, 12:54 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...Is it sufficient to focus on Self love or do we need to re- create "an other" in which to do well by?...

You did create others, so you must have desired it.  Whether you focus on your current self alone or focus on all is the same thing, unless your focus on self is at the expanse of other-selves.  Because to reach one is to reach all.

You can better serve your self and others when you love and accept your self just as you are.  You will know, intuitively, what is the right focus for you at this time.

"...One cannot become able to love others unconditionally until one has forgiven the self. We encourage each to press on towards self-acceptance, self-forgiveness and that feeling that each day is a new one, each moment is a clean and untouched thing..." ~ Q'uo

(05-13-2016, 12:54 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...can the chakas be resolved by the mind or do I need to actually get in there and create that scenario of blockage to work through?...

The most efficient way of balancing our chakras is by processing everyday happenings (catalysts) in a manner congruent with what we believe is the "right" way for us at the moment it happens.

In other words, there is no need to create the scenario.  You are already living the scenarios you prepared for yourself, based on what you wanted to learn before incarnating.  Every single little things that comes your way is part of your scenario and all you need to do is interact with it, with events, with your self and with others.

It is not the things that you do, not the actual helping of self and/or others, that acts on your chakras, but why you do these things (the reason, the intent).

You may find this session interesting.  The question was: "...we seem to need a sense of self in order to know what it is we have as resource to serve with, and secondly, we would ask if it is even appropriate to concentrate on serving others in our daily round of activities, or is it more a part of our beingness to serve in a less directed effort? What is the true nature of teaching when it comes to serving others?"
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0316.aspx

(05-13-2016, 12:54 PM)Jae Wrote: [ -> ]...
Thanks again Smile

My pleasure as always. Smile
It clear to me now that the path I was headed down was of one service to self. As innocent as it may seem, to dismiss the rest of the world as illusion, dream, Maya is to sink deeper and deeper until one becomes basically inhuman. It may free one from the torment of the mind but will also not allow for one to process catalyst as intended.

Not sure what to attribute to the sense that it was not right to me except for intuition but whatever the case may be i am grateful. Look forward to learning and expanding in spirit with you all. Much love jae.