Bring4th

Full Version: Ra being called?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another thing that leaves me scratching my head:

Quote:Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

I don't understand how people would call specific entities/social memory complexes... especially if they don't know of its existence. What does Ra mean here? Or can it be related to the callers level of evolution and understanding, which then determines who responds...
"I know not who you seek but I know they are in that direction" *Points at a new direction*
If to think the same souls that were contacted by Ra sometime long ago are still incarnating here right now, it could still be a calling from their "sleeping" sub-conscious. Just a wacky opinion.
I think perhaps calling for comfort? I call to mind the Ra quote where Ra says "Latwii are the primary comforters of those of Jim's vibration." Or, maybe, calling for their higher self? 352,000 incarnate wandering Ra souls doesn't seem like too many out of 65 million total wanderers.
(05-14-2016, 04:34 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]Or can it be related to the callers level of evolution and understanding, which then determines who responds...

yes, I tend to go with that interpretation as well.  I first heard it suggested by Scott Mandelker, in one of the talks that he put up on youtube.

If there are about 350 thousand souls (back in the early 80's) who were calling 'at that level'; they would be conscious adepts working at indigo-ray level, which has a 'consonance' with Ra's density of origin.  Many of the themes of 'indigo ray' (6th chakra), like the seeking of unity, overlap with the lessons of 6th density.

If that analogy holds true, then the numbers calling the Confederation (630 million), as a percentage of the Earth's population at that time (4500 million), then gives about 14% seeking at green ray positive and above.  Which is a reasonable estimate for potential positive Harvest.  14% is a fair number.  Not huge, but also a little slightly disappointing.  But it's a fair number.
(05-14-2016, 04:34 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing that leaves me scratching my head:

Quote:Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

I don't understand how people would call specific entities/social memory complexes... especially if they don't know of its existence. What does Ra mean here? Or can it be related to the callers level of evolution and understanding, which then determines who responds...

I would suggest that many of the beings personally calling on Ra's assistance are actually discarnates, who *DO* know of Ra's existence. Ra works with many soul groups and assists in the incarnative process of humans. And of course, they are impersonally assisting the physically incarnate as well in various ways which we can only imagine.
The number calling Ra specifically could be accurate. The Law of One for sure has been heard by that many so far.
Okay, I also thought perhaps this might have come up subsequent to the Ra contact in a Quo session that I was just unaware of.

Something to ponder...
I tend to think that, additionally, Confederation members "wear a mask" whenever someone with sufficient development calls upon a specific deity or other spiritual figure. Like, if a truly sincere Christian has "let Christ in their heart," it may not literally be Yeshua (or maybe it is) but at the least, it's a 4D or 5D playing that role and being their personal Jesus. Or Goddess. Or Buddha. Or Ganesha. Or whoever.

Apparently a lot of 4Ds don't really have too much individual personality, specifically because they get so wrapped up in providing service and being whatever that service demands. I get the feeling they view personality somewhat like we view clothing ensembles.

There was even a great story I came across transcribed online from one of the Seth books (I've never managed to find it again Sad) where he and another 4D were playing the roles of Moses and Allah for a confused 14th Century Turk having a hard time accepting his death and moving on to the afterlife. They ended up putting on a rather spectacular show meant to symbolically resolve his spiritual hangups, with the implication that this sort of play-acting was pretty common.

So when Ra says there's 350,000 people calling on him, I doubt that means they were literally praying TO Ra. But rather they have, through whatever means, come into contact with Ra or other key members of his S-M-C who are then acting in the role of whatever "higher powers" those people believe they're talking to.
You reach what matches the vibration of your call.
Just a note, Ra holds an important place for people who practice Thelema as part of their composite solar deity Ra-Hoor-Khuit. It's possible that people who practice Thelema make up a part of those who call on Ra.
Well, I introduced some of my friends in the Golden Dawn whom are also Thelemites to the Ra Material and they found some parts suspicious such as where they say they haven't spoken through a channel in thousands of years (something they said is common to tricksters) when there are apparently (I didn't see any of the transcripts) various groups which have channeled 'Ra' over the last century, so they found that dubious.

It's a tough situation to discern as one can go in various directions in interpreting that. Hard to say what is true or not with invisible entities.
"14.25 Questioner: How do you perform your normal service? How have you normally given the Law of One over the last 2,300 years? How have you normally given this [to] Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. We have used channels such as this one, but in most cases the channels feel inspired by dreams and visions without being aware, consciously, of our identity or existence. This particular group has been accentuatedly trained to recognize such contact. This makes this group able to be aware of a focal or vibrational source of information."

So it sounds like in some cases, they have channeled through beings whom did recognize them, but most do not.