Bring4th

Full Version: The Nature of Characteristics in Soul and Spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, a quote from a subject in hypnosis.

Quote:After every life, I go to a place of sanctuary for quiet
reflection. I review what I want to save and integrate
from the last body and what should be discarded.
Right now, I am saving courage and getting rid of my
inability to sustain personal commitment. For me,
this is a place of sorting. What I decide to keep
becomes part of my character. The rest is thrown off.

Then, from Ra (80.20)

Quote:There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood.

Perhaps there is no clear correlation to the nature of how Ra and Destiny of Souls describe this process of things or characteristics falling away. My own perspective is that it can be interpreted in at least two ways:

1. Letting go of old habits and characteristics that don't contribute to the optimal path of our spiritual evolution, done by the way of integration. This process is more mundane, and I will elaborate the reason for it. The individual human being changes throughout its life, in its behaviors, thoughts beliefs and qualities. I think most agree with this. The human being is a changing configuration of accumulated qualities.

Now, a powerful experience can change this configuration for better or worse, so to speak, even when there is equilibrium in mind/body/spirit. Can this happen in the Soul in the way that the Soul would be totally different from before? It seems that the Soul posits a consistency in progression, but I think that the rapid changing of the Soul, in this way, is not a letting go of qualities, but upgrading and integrating them into something new. What I am getting at is that the progression of Soul is more scattered in directions, because the Soul is still exploring itself and finding new desires, dreams and directions within itself. I find that the progression is not so consistent, in other words, unidirectional because the thought of the Soul is not as defined or complex as the thought of the Spirit. Therefore, the paths available to the Soul are many.

2. Letting go of characteristics that are in reality highly defined thoughts, complex individualizations of patterns of energy movements. Becoming the adept. Everything is thought even if it doesn't seem so. Consider that the Soul is the ego of the Spirit. The core of the Soul, the Spirit, is already White Light. To become more fully an embodiment of that White Light, that perfect thought, is not so much to 'gather' more, but to let go of those things gathered. It is like having favorited a myriad of songs into a playlist, but in the end keeping only those that are close to the heart. You are pursuing with those songs that help you to express that which is already within you. Therefore, the Spirit has qualities (songs), but they are personally impersonal. The qualities act as mediums for expression, but these qualities are hypercomplex thoughts that have no inconsistencies. Perfect equilibrium.
I agree with you much that it is rather important to release as much excess mental baggage as possible. Many seekers are doing so through different methods (without calling out one belief system or another.)

In my experience there is a fine line between cleaning out the closet and complete disassociation. I was dangerously close to becoming too cold to the point where my own death would have been as momentous as the "snapping of a twig" that's obviously not what we are going for here. Thank you for this.
I thought today for a moment about my own mortality and my life, and became sad and depressed.
(05-15-2016, 08:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought today for a moment about my own mortality and my life, and became sad and depressed.

How about trying to find within yourself a feeling immortality and infinite experiences, to see how that makes you feel.

I do agree those things are sad, but I tend to also find beauty in them.
(05-15-2016, 08:05 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought today for a moment about my own mortality and my life, and became sad and depressed.

Not to worry my friend. No one has ever confirmed their death Wink
(05-15-2016, 01:25 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]From Destiny of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, a quote from a subject in hypnosis.

Quote:After every life, I go to a place of sanctuary for quiet
reflection. I review what I want to save and integrate
from the last body and what should be discarded.
Right now, I am saving courage and getting rid of my
inability to sustain personal commitment. For me,
this is a place of sorting. What I decide to keep
becomes part of my character. The rest is thrown off.

I loved these books from Michael Newton, it was my first exposure to the topic of reincarnation, but this quote of his makes it sound like progress is made in between lives, and Ra said no progress is possible in between incarnations, where you have the perfect overview. I see the process in between incarnations as a distillation process of sorts.

Someone once tried to regress me without success, and now I'm wondering if I can be hypnotised. She was affiliated with the Michael Newton Institute, and still took my money. I was not too happy about that. I do wonder if the higher self would block for some reason.
I think many things from the Ra material hint that there is progress outside incarnations and that incarnation is not a necessary action to evolve in higher density, but instead can speed up the process.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative entity becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.
Actually this is the right quote in regard to this.

Quote:Thus the time, as you may understand it, between incarnations is lengthened to give appropriate attention to the review and the healing of experiences of the previous incarnation. At some point in third density, the green-ray energy center becomes activated and at that point incarnation ceases to be automatic
I was quote surprised to learn that practically half of us are still on automatic incarnations.

Quote:Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent.

Which makes me wonder about the "seniority of vibration", and how that relates to the above quote. I would think that those rising to the top (using the liquid analogy), would be beyond automatic incarnation.
I think the quote could also refer to what veil configuration is desired, as it seems related to planning the next incarnation.

While there is consistency of the soul, I still think it is filtered through a veil within the 3D experience. Which is why we have a magical personality, which is much less likely to change than our human ego, once it has been found and unveiled. It is already the cummulation of so much more experiences than a human mind can truly perceive yet incarnating in an attempt to create movement within the soul.

In regards to the characteristics of the soul, I believe we can safely call those distortions, and that the path of the adept leads toward that which is without distortions yet contains the potential for all distortions.
(05-16-2016, 09:06 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]I was quote surprised to learn that practically half of us are still on automatic incarnations.

Quote:Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent.

Which makes me wonder about the "seniority of vibration", and how that relates to the above quote. I would think that those rising to the top (using the liquid analogy), would be beyond automatic incarnation.

In 1984, "seniority of vibration" just began to kick in, and at that matter, it's discussing Wanderers - I'm guessing Earth natives have incarnational priority, as this is their planet and if they want to shift with it into 4D they should be allowed that experience.