Bring4th

Full Version: Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about this guy who committed suicide?

https://www.youtube.com/user/drmedhus

His channelings are all flowery.

Isn't suicide supposed to be a bad end to life?

I'm confused after speaking to a wise man.

He says their channelings are all about money.

Is there nothing good to come from suicide?

I don't have an eagerness to do that. But I do have a fondness for death.
As long as it's not painful.
Suicide has already been done. Infinity exist to explore what has not yet been explored. Do something else, like being you for exemple. Infinity will be perfectly satisfied with that.
(05-17-2016, 05:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about this guy who committed suicide?

Suicide is just a wasteful use of catalytic experience in most cases. Throwing away an incarnation just delays spiritual progress, and usually incurs a certain degree of karma. For example, in your next life you might face similar conditions that your struggled with in the suicide life but have to live to an extremely ripe age (like past a hundred).

Who is the wise man you talked to? I consider myself relatively intuitive and I don't get a "deliberately scammy vibe" from Erik's mom. However, I'm concerned about some of the specific information they try to get and the importance certain people place on it, which will attract negative attention and detune the channel.
there is death in the service to others which is self-sacrifice or martyrdom Ra spoke about through choosing to serve at the expense of vital energies or care for the self and sometimes as an incarnational plan e.g. when Ra spoke of jesus's path to matyrdom, but Ra concedes this isnt necessarily balanced with wisdom but is a pure expression of compassion.

there is also self-death in service to self which u can see from examples Ra gives of negatively graduating entities e.g. Hermann Goering and Heinrich Himmler both of whom committed suicide and both deemed by Ra as negatively harvestable

to say suicide isnt always useful isnt entirely the full picture but its the will behind the act that imparts it with meaning. that said, it's not always a tool of polarization or incarnational plan but an an exit for those in too great a pain from their current experience.

as food for thought, where catalyst is so ignored by the mind that it manifests as a disease of the body with the potential to end the incarnation e.g. cancer, would this be considered a form of subconscious suicide. 
Indigo Wrote:I don't have an eagerness to do that. But I do have a fondness for death.

Don't worry Indigo, many wanderers sometimes think a "get out of jail free card" would be nice...
I've heard suicidal thoughts are common for wanderers. I think it is connected with the fact that we are more prone to having a 'handi-cap' and the feeling of alienation that often comes with our incarnation. It's tough sometimes. I think whether healing is needed after an incarnation is dependent on the reasoning for taking one's life. If they had done so out of fear or hopelessness, I can see how a period of healing and reflection would be needed. On the other hand, if the entity was ready, if he simply felt his mission was complete, I think there may be less of a need. Like the story of a man who's wife was dying of cancer so him and his wife took their lives, both very old simply felt ready to go.

I've listened to 'channeling erik' and i'm a bit skeptical. Kim has had a few mistakes that are hard to let pass, like when she was trance channeling Erik and was suppose to not even be connected to her body, and she said "he goes", as if she was explaining what he was saying, but she wasn't suppose to be explaining she was suppose to be him. Another time she was on another youtuber's channel (interview with North or something like that) and the interviewer asked her if she can have Erik tell her what was on her bedstand and Kim said Erik doesn't do stuff like that because we need to show a level of faith. I thought that was crap, to be honest. I don't listen to most of the channelers on youtube, some I believe are channeling but are channeling service to self, others I think make up most of it. If it doesn't sit well with you it's your intuition telling you to move along to another source.

If you do have thoughts of suicide, just know that you are loved, and there is always hope. Thinking back on the times that I did contemplate it seriously, I would have missed on so much growth and learning and good times if I had kicked the bucket, no matter how dark and low I was feeling at the time. If that feeling is there, it may be because of something else that may need some healing. A trauma or underlying reason that hadn't fully been recognized or healed. Or it may be a sign to find a new approach to life, a new direction. There is always hope.
I think most people would be hard pressed to find any medium with 100% (hell even 75% accuracy). If there were, the scientific establishment would readily accept the existence of such phenomena as channeling, life after death, psychic abilities and so on. It would all be scientifically known, and accepted if one could produce a flawless accuracy rating in any given test of veridical perception. I think that channeling is often a lot like tuning into a really staticy and faint signal and that it is really easy to lose the signal. Why such distortion? I think it has to do with the "law of confusion" aka "law of free will" (maybe we should call it the "law of the veil"). To know with absolute surety these things in a mass sort of way would "infringe" upon the confusion of some living.

Having said that, is this medium even remotely accurate or worse, deliberately selling falsehoods? I would say the accuracy is relatively low (which is common) and that she is not deliberately making it up. This is just my opinion.

This is also why I have never been a big fan of conscious channeling. Too much distortion.   
(05-17-2016, 05:51 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What about this guy who committed suicide?

In my understanding, suicide is a bad end to life. My reasoning for this comes from three points: (1) due to my belief that there will always be more work done in life, so ending the body's life will only delay that work; (2) due to my interpretation of the Ra Material, as it relates to the topic of leaving this world, that a person who has successfully finished their time/lessons on Earth will have the new option to choose when they will leave (happens after intelligent infinity, from the indigo-ray energy center, is able to offer the exit); (3) the person who commits *true suicide does so out of experiencing intense desperation, and sees no other choice to end the desperation than to end the life of the human body.

*True suicide as opposed to a perceived or accidental suicide, in the case that a dangerously foolish and curious person has the tools in reach to end their own life, and in fact ends their own life, without truly wanting to do so.
--

As I've come to believe, there is only one good thing to come from a suicide and that would, unfortunately, be an urgent but always self-perceived "service to others".
I'm referring to a particular scenario, where I believe it would seem a "good thing" to commit suicide:
In the highly unlikely scenario where a person must end their own life to spare another person's life, or aid the other person who will remain alive through one's act of suicide, and where there is truly no other option but to do such a thing.

Since it may be perceived as a service-to-others act, it would be a "good thing" by one's discernment, and by the discernment of others who would agree that the act was a service to others.
But people can and will always question the value of the lives of the involved parties, and there will always be a regretful loss of a life in that case. I'm guessing those are some parts of the aftermath, not to neglect the mourning which would be emotionally painful to experience.

--

And about the channeling. I would chalk it down to the channeler taking in a bit of required information of the deceased (Erik), using a broad understanding of how certain personalities would operate in certain circumstances (e.g., the personality of Erik while in the afterlife), using her own knowledge of what she has learned about the afterlife, and exercising her knowledge on how to tell people what they want to hear, in order to recreate an atmosphere of conversing with a deceased person - all in her possible effort to be a service-to-others.
In my understanding, channeling may not have to do with the things mentioned above; but, through the effort of getting into an unconscious or deep meditative state, the information given/channeled might be originating from a more accurate source.
So, imagine the woman who is channeling Erik were to get into a deep meditative state to prepare for her channeling. It might be possible or true, that she would now be acting as a more accurate channel by placing her conscious mind elsewhere, summoning the young man (who may be living in a non-human,  non-yellow-ray, body) to speak through her. It would seem that, in such a condition, the conscious mind would be less of an obstacle for the information streamed in by the young man.
But I don't know very much about this. It's my guess.
--
I would enjoy ending all the spiritual or inner work I have ahead of me. I do not want death for that reason (as well as the reasons I stated in the top of this post), unless it's the "death and rebirth" of my personality which delays my spiritual work.

I don't have a fondness for death, but I see in myself a tendency to desire to have a dominant position over objects, ideas, creatures, and people that make me feel powerless...
Today for a moment I felt happy, and then later depressed while I was waiting on my mom in the store who took 1.5 hours to shop while I waited in the truck. Add to that an hour at the vet. I don't like waiting. I'd rather be at home doing nothing.
Seems like an opportunity to meditate
Lovelyfaith Wrote:I've heard suicidal thoughts are common for wanderers.

I've learned recently that a friend of a friend, with whom I have been chatting on Facebook, committed suicide. I just brought up ayahuasca in conversation one day, and my friend said "you should connect with this other friend of mine, he did it". So I contacted him on Facebook, and we chatted a bit about ayahuasca and where he did it and what it was like and so on. My friend talked about him often, because he's so "otherwise". His mom is quite famous, and he had a very strained relationship with her. He was also into the Ra material, and then we stopped talking and some time went by, and two months ago I saw on a magazine cover that he committed suicide. He just phoned his mom and said "sorry for all the pain", put the phone down and shot himself...

From all the stories my friend told about him and the nature of his Facebook posts, and especially from reading the magazine article , I thought to myself he was such a wanderer, and then this regret came over me for not connecting with him personally.
I think everyone should watch Tamaryn's video. It would apply in many other cases than suicide I think. It seems to be the true nature of healing.
Shooting yourself is a bad way to go. You'll end up with bad headaches or migraines in the next life.
Now I'm always going to wonder about my friends suffering from migraines...
(05-19-2016, 03:35 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Lovelyfaith Wrote:I've heard suicidal thoughts are common for wanderers.

I've learned recently that a friend of a friend, with whom I have been chatting on Facebook, committed suicide. I just brought up ayahuasca in conversation one day, and my friend said "you should connect with this other friend of mine, he did it". So I contacted him on Facebook, and we chatted a bit about ayahuasca and where he did it and what it was like and so on. My friend talked about him often, because he's so "otherwise". His mom is quite famous, and he had a very strained relationship with her. He was also into the Ra material, and then we stopped talking and some time went by, and two months ago I saw on a magazine cover that he committed suicide. He just phoned his mom and said "sorry for all the pain", put the phone down and shot himself...

From all the stories my friend told about him and the nature of his Facebook posts, and especially from reading the magazine article , I thought to myself he was such a wanderer, and then this regret came over me for not connecting with him personally.

Thank you, both of you. This has touched me.
I have a birthmark on my temple. I wonder if I did shoot myself there in an other life and am here not to do that again with possibly the same catalysts.
Life is a struggle not to suicide or think about it.
Even when I have satisfying dreams, their content upsets me.

I don't get headaches, except when I sleep a lot.

I am rarely very happy, and only have one good friend who I talk with almost daily.
I think it's best not to take life too seriously. I mean we're all just clueless little guys hanging around on a spining ball that orbits around other spining balls that dance endlessly through the void.
Good view there Night Owl. Yeah, I really knew what I was getting into, and knew it would be a challenge. That's why I gave myself so many challenges. They are part of my life plan. I learn more from a difficult life than an easy one.

I've been so fortunate in many ways as well. Had many close calls that would have landed me in prison.
(05-19-2016, 08:16 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's best not to take life too seriously. I mean we're all just clueless little guys hanging around on a spining ball that orbits around other spining balls that dance endlessly through the void.

That's one of the reasons I love Alan Watts so much, his sense of humour and him constantly reminding everyone to stop being so serious, and just play and enjoy the ride.

Quote:“Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.” – Alan Watts.