Bring4th

Full Version: Balancing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to talk a little about this balancing process in the Law of One. It seems strange to put this post right next to grounded earth subjects like 'the oil spill', but nevertheless.

I get a cold every so often. And whenever I do I fall into a slightly different vibrations, like I experience different emotions in myself, and other emotions fall away like I don't have the energy to keep them up. It has been quite frequently when those surface emotions have become particularly active, and the former emotion forgotten. That I tend to get a cold and be in the situation where I'm relaxing and not doing much else.

There are many balances, I wondered if anyone had similar experiences. Like, has anyone lived a certain amount of their lives one way and realised they are not like that then changed, an epiphany? Or have people balanced into a way that society doesn't find acceptable
Interesting subject, and a nice balance to the life on planet earth forum if I may say so myself.
My emotions have been kinda dorment to some extent, I get rushes of gratefulness and sadness and anger from time to time, depends on my intentions and activities, as well as level of awareness and generally how conscious I am about who I want to be. I'm sure these things tie into body chemistry as well.
I have lived a lot of my life in different yet similar ways. For example, there have been a few moments, where the understanding that my belief structure was mine to do with whatever I wanted, that I could be a landscape designer of my own life, and followed through to the extent to which I did. Of course, I have ran into doubts, lack of certainty, mistrust, paranoia, fear, anger, a feeling of lost-ness, again, it was my choice, I felt cornered and coerced into making these decisions, as if I was just caught up in the game of life, and this was where I was being led. It's all a matter of choice in my opinion, I feel like energy levels play a great role in what you can do, with what you are served, and the better your belief system defines your heart, the greater adaptability you will have.
I hope this is relevant to the topic, Thanks for posting, and best of luck my friend.
I am of the mindset that we humans are an advanced biological robot. Think of the Borg and 7 of 9 from Star Trek being nearly human, you know really far out there strange stuff. Then factor in the time traveling aliens and infinite dimensions and possibilities. It really gets too twisted to ever explain cause it's all bullshit now and a big joke. Well anyway back to the subject of getting sick. As humanoid robots we use viruses such as colds and the flu as a form of system updates. When nature changes she creates a natural viral update that is contagious and spreads and updates our bodies immune systems and other functions which will affect you in many ways. And since children have always been our future because they are the most recently evolved beings they are the most infectiously contagious. I've personally never been so sick as I have been from catching something from a kid. This is probably why deep down I never liked the idea of flu shots because it's like putting up a firewall against nature. I think the last thing we as products of nature want to do is to put up barriers to natures way of changing you.

A part of the beauty of this existence is the ability to enjoy the pain and misery of it all otherwise you'd never learn to enjoy anything. Now with that said can you imagine that it may be possible that if you accept Cancer as a positive force of change that it might actually be the thing to cure your body? It's a weird concept but it's said that if cancer was able to run it's course it can regenerate all kinds of tissues and stuff in your body. Basically everything but muscle tissue. Why else is it able to create tumors that can grow hair and teeth and stuff? But if people started to believe in that then they'd never go to the doctors.

But don't take my theories seriously cause I am an open conduit of creative thought and I have proven to myself a number of times that my thoughts sometimes get the best of me. A good sense of humor is an important tool to battle crazy. And everyone is crazy, not everyone has a sense of humor.
Very open-ended thread...

I have personally noticed that if my body is feeling physical discomfort in any way, it will begin to affect my emotions AND my thoughts, depending of course on how severe the physical discomfort is. I have noticed this because in 2 to 3 deep breaths I can calm my mind and emotions and realize why I am feeling so down...and lately it has been mostly because of a physical discomfort as opposed to a repressed emotion/event. The key catalyst to all this has been the recent spike in temp. and humidity (I live in Miami, FL) and I am outdoors in my job (although at night, it's still uncomfortably hot/humid).

Godspeed!