Bring4th

Full Version: how do you picture your higher self to look?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inspired by this post:

(03-04-2016, 11:20 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]My husband and I had another chat about the maiden this morning. He said he's been having some good communications with 'her' in his meditations, and that he feels a profound sense of gratitude that a different angle of attempt has been made. He says he still feels like he "wants it real bad" but understands that that is not a healthy attitude anymore. He also says he perceives her very specifically as a young maiden and not a woman - likely an interpretation of how he's neglected to facilitate this type of contact (in a positive manner).

He googled a picture to share with me and said she looks like this, and she pulsates and pumps out little ideas at him:

[Image: omicron6-800x533.jpg]

I imagine mine to look like Deus Ex Machina from The Matrix Revolutions.

[Image: 2a214f_27740a6e7ad4a8df97d71b28ece1d1da.gif]

[as the machine drones swarm around him]
Neo: I only ask to say what I've come here to say. After that, do what you want and I won't try to stop you.
[the drones withdraw and resolve into a face]
Deus Ex Machina: Speak.
Neo: The program Smith has grown beyond your control. Soon he will spread through this city, as he spread through the matrix. You cannot stop him. But I can.
Deus Ex Machina: [shouting] WE DON'T NEED YOU! WE NEED NOTHING!
[the drones swarm around Neo again]
Neo: If that's true, then I've made a mistake, and you should kill me now.
[the drones swarm... and draw back into the face again]
Deus Ex Machina: What do you want?
Neo: Peace.
On psychedelics, and also not on them, I started doing mirror meditations where I focus into my eyes in silence.

Usually at first I see faces, from animals to humans to.. things of various shapes and forms overlapsing one another. After some more time (not on every occasion), I see my body un-form itself where in the end only the eyes remains and a little of string-like pattern of a form around them.

Yesterday I had a mental image of a multi-facceted face which looks in many directions.

In terms of elements, fire and wind.

In term of color, a magical-like blue flame. (eyes)

Infinite coldness yet infinite warmth.
Sorry for going off Topic here, just wanted to say it was pretty cool that the first post I saw this morning was this one and I had a Matrix dream last night! Thought that was a pretty cool synchronicity
Isis is pretty good at "romancing" the synchronicities. Tongue
Like falling into an infinite hall of mirrors where the image becomes brighter and larger with each iteration. I caught a glimpse once. It was pretty intense.
I imagine it would be more or less formless/imageless, but that it could present any image to me it desired to present. So in my current incarnation it would probably present an image similar to Gandalf from Lord of the Rings to symbolize wisdom and that it was the "magical personality":

[Image: the-hobbit-part-ii--20080208073326444.jpg]
Is the higher self infinitely conscious?
(05-20-2016, 06:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the higher self infinitely conscious?

I would say no. It has limitations on its consciousness. If it didn't it would be an unbounded essence, or pure intelligent infinity. It just has less limitations on its consciousness than we do.
I don't know if I was provided a vision from higher self or from my androgynous angel.

It hovered above me down on one knee, no discernible wings, the platform it was on was like a faint rock, it had indistinct facial features, it had the form of the bipedal type without any sexual gender type, but it was made of, emanating, a brilliant shimmering white light with a golden shimmering aura. It delivered to me a simple message, "It's time to shine".
[Image: 5ef46195d0b25748336110e0262fe7440e35bf06.jpeg]
[Image: tumblr_nrnb8tN9A91uyh7k7o1_400.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: water-lily-bloom-with-sparkling-sunlight...ed-gif.gif]

[Image: God-Of-Gods-Aten-hj54-550x616.jpg]

Cool  Some of you drawn (yet again) to the energy of those of Ra (lo! these millennia later) perhaps retain a certain built-in familiarity and comfortableness regarding our great Sun as the supreme and deluxe metaphor for transcendent-yet-imminent-Infinite-Creator-- as a brilliantly splendid bridging idea from the awesome finity of This to the mysterious Infinity of That. As such it is a self-characteristically luminous and illuminating fractal meme useful for communication between intelligences experiencing fantastically different realities.

[Image: eeeeeyyyeee.jpg]
"The ATEN [Eygptian sun-disc, symbol of Allah] stands for the awakened Third Eye that sees the 'soul within' or 'sun within' -- which 'soul' or 'sun' is really
the 'higher self' or 'divine spark' within us. The ATEN is thus a symbol of both the 'Third Eye' and the 'Soul Within' that
the awakened Third Eye sees." -- Richard Cassaro http://www.richardcassaro.com/the-ancien...third-eye/

Gentlemen.

[Image: akhenaten__or_behold__aten__by_strandedalien.jpg]

Informal, candid depiction of a certain Earthling and his vibrant OverSelf in serious spiritual rapport:

[Image: 6a00d8341c5f3053ef01a73dc4a2d3970d-800wi]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2NyS3IDjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfNpN6rfoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxxb52eD5d8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXnt_yE2sgA
[Image: Steve-Buscemi-467.jpg]
Okay, so I asked yesterday in meditation for a vision of my higher self, and the first thing I got, was a bear?!? It was interesting/weird. Then it shifted into an image that was similar to iconic blue robed figured of Mary, and her face was on a star - but not like a twinkling ball of gas, a 5-pointed star, and it reminded me of the intro to One Punch Man where he's punching a dude with a star for a face. So it was like the star-face man but with Mother Mary's face. lol

So now, I laugh whenever I think about it. Thanks, isis and Higher self!
Pure light energy.
Are you saying how the HS will look to someone in 3D, or to another HS in 6D?
If my Higher Self has a perceivable tangible form, these would be the four choices to my liking!!!!
(05-21-2016, 03:12 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If my Higher Self has a perceivable tangible form, these would be the four choices to my liking!!!!

did you draw those? 
(05-21-2016, 02:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying how the HS will look to someone in 3D, or to another HS in 6D?

I think she's asking how we picture our own Higher Self, from within our incarnations now.
This is my fave picture of how I think I look in 6d terms.

[Image: EorAS12.jpg]

I just love pics of the high priestess!
(05-21-2016, 04:12 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]did you...?

Yeah Smile
I would say anthro, but a 2D being could be an anthro.
(05-21-2016, 06:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I would say anthro, but a 2D being could be an anthro.

How about a thousand-tailed anthro? In mangas the more badass a animal-like spirit is, the more tails is has. Or so I think...

I really do like the bipedal form.
Yeah, multiple tails are nice, as long as they aren't too thin, and the anthro is attractive.
HS probably looks like Ra did to the Egyptians. Of a golden-white light, in a humanoid form.
(05-21-2016, 05:31 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2016, 04:12 PM)Sabou Wrote: [ -> ]did you...?

Yeah Smile

Awesome Pics!
What's the purest substance in the Universe?
That's the substance of the higher self.
The totality is infinite.
Pure energy.
Physical manifestion of light and love must be... green light? maybe thats what i am. Ha. As a virgo sometimes I like to view my higher self as the physical representation of the goddess Demeter.
[Image: light_body.jpg]
I honestly just picture a formless mass of energy in the vibrant peachey-fusian mixed colour range. I had a vision once where my form and another came out of the energy mass and went back in at will but when it came out it was to interact with the other form that came from the same energy.

I've had visions of a guide that was my higherself but personally I think that was for my 3d benefit I resonate with the concept my higherself is formless and shapeless but can take any form/shape.