Bring4th

Full Version: 'Much' of the mind dies upon physical death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to discuss this because it significantly altered my perception of how our conscious (3D) minds work. It has also shaken to the core my view of death. I don't want to frighten anyone by making them face their own mortality, but existential contemplation comes with the territory. I am going to break up this quote because I feel it is extremely important to understand Ra's entire answer:

30.4 Wrote: Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?

Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

When I was an atheist, I assumed that consciousness was entirely generated by electro-chemical reactions in the brain. After I 'awoke', I changed my viewpoint to one where I saw the spirit / consciousness as the one doing virtually all the thinking and the body and brain were merely a physical vehicle. I thought the spirit sort of pilots the mind and the body like someone driving a car with an onboard computer. I didn't think the brain actually did anything more than handle the 2D functions, reflexes, etc. Now after having this quote stuck in my head for months, its become clear that 'much of' the 3D rational / intuitive mind is generated from the electro-chemical brain. Either that or it's something inextricably intertwined with the body / brain. It's irrelevant whether its literally due to electrochemical reactions or something non-physical just 'above' that. Either way, it's still "as much a part of the surface illusion" as our bodies. So when your body dies, the mind dies with it.

Now please don't misunderstand and think I'm saying that nothing from the mind continues on after death. I am just highlighting the fact that the perspective / person you are currently experiencing truly dies in that it will no longer be able to actively 'think' or experience this level of consciousness. However:

Ra Wrote:In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

In terms of the spiritual, this channel is then much opened due to the lack of necessity for the forgetting characteristic of third density.

So the essence of who you are moves on and becomes a part of your higher self along with all other incarnations (at least that's how I understand it). You become that perspective or simply wake up from the dream that is this life. Every part of you moves on, including what many would consciously consider 'undesirable' aspects of your being.

My previous viewpoint was essentially that the same mind continued on after death mostly unaltered (at least for a time) because it was largely non-physical. It appears that is not the case. What I ended up with is a viewpoint that has evolved to include the essence of my atheist viewpoint of the mechanistic mind/brain along with my 'awakened' viewpoint of the spirit projecting itself into the mind and body. I still view this entire life or mind/body/spirit complex as contained within my higher self. I think the very higher portions of the mind may be non-physical, but there is a great deal more mechanistic / physical aspects of the surface 3D mind than I thought. It has been challenging to come to terms that this mind will die along with my body, even though I know that every last bit of the 'important' parts of me will further perfect the higher me. 

So I am curious how everyone feels about this quote since I haven't seen too much discussion on how the mind dies with the body.
I think the 'mind' that we are capable of 'experiencing' is mediated by the limitations of the physical vehicle of the chosen density.  In our case, that would be a 3d vehicle, with the Veil in place.  

The mind is only really capable of experiencing the 7 rays that each density is subdelineated into.

The thing that underpins and goes beyond all this is the nature of 'Consciousness', which is the universal ingredient, and omnipresent.  We just can't 'see' that it's the one consciousness being experienced in each individuated physical vehicle.

Or think about it this way - because of the influence of the the sex of the physical vehicle (male/female), the archetypal components of mind become much more emphasised depending on if one is biologically male or biologically female.  That 'slant' on the mind is something that is quite a strong influence, and is something that only happens because of the sex of the physical vehicle.  And so even on that level, our 'minds' are being strongly 'influenced'.

The same goes for astrological influences and the insertion of the mind/body/spirit complex into the 3d energetic web.  Those influences upon the experience of consciousness (ie 'mind') are pervasive.
Well in both the idea of wandering and reincarnation, it makes no sense that the mind would continue unaltered although I guess there could be a transitional phase for the mind to distill it's experiences.

This is dream indeed, and just like you can awake within your dreams, you can awake within this one. So what I feel about this is that I will, with time, shatter any pieces of my ego that truly belongs here to channel what I can from my upper-layer of being.

Welcome to your dreams Creator. The best part ever is waking up, yet it always is the part you resist with might.
I think the body limits and give seat more than that it generates the mind.

What makes it seem like our minds are extremely limited/linked to our body is the veil. When you pierce your veil, your mind moves beyond the physical vehicle upon which the spirit is focused on.
Ra says that in higher density little work is done in consciousness. So I don't know how you perceive your world with a limited consciousness.
I tend to think that much (most?) of what's "lost" is stuff that's specific to 3D life. Things like politics, or liked musical genres, or favorite restaurants, and things like that. Whether one prefers to eat at Subway or Jimmy Johns is a piece of trivia that just doesn't really have any place on the other side. And those preferences are going to be guided by the 'higher' energetic impulses that make up an entity's core distortions.

So someone might forget why they preferred Burger King to McDonald's, and maybe even what a Big Mac tasted like, but instead they'd understand the core reasons that led to them having food preferences in the first place. OTOH, if someone had a life-changing event at a restaurant (marriage? divorce?) they would probably carry a much stronger memory of that place since it was integral to the event.

But the thing is, our memories already work this way. As an example: try to think of all the public restrooms you have a strong, definite memory of.

I'm guessing (unless you've lived a very unusual life) that there are damn few that made the slightest impression on you whatsoever. Even ones that you probably visited multiple times a day, every day, for an extended period of time, such as restrooms at a workplace or school. Because there's no emotional resonance, no reason that the bathroom makes any impact on you, it fades from memory almost as quickly as a dream does.

I don't want to suggest our lives are as ephemeral as trips to the bathroom, but in the grand scheme, there are far more moments in each day we're going to forget almost instantly than ones which truly make an impression. You keep what is needed, and the rest falls away.
(05-20-2016, 06:16 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]So I am curious how everyone feels about this quote since I haven't seen too much discussion on how the mind dies with the body.

To be honest, I don't think it quite works precisely the way you are seeing it and I will explain my reasoning why. I don't think this because of any fear of the loss of mind complex, rather it is because I've done a LOT of research on the subject of ghosts and life after death, via personal experiences, various authors, and some intuitive introspection.

For the most part, I agree with APeacefulWarrior's answer: most of the stuff that is "lost" at death is primarily due to the fact that most of the stuff we think about on a day to day basis will simply not occupy your mind anymore, hence, it is "lost" to your attention or mind complex. Much of it has no use or function on the other side. You won't be worried about how you are going to pay your rent, or what John Doe at work thinks about you, what you are going to eat, what you are going to wear tomorrow, or how the price of food at the supermarket is just ridiculous. None of that is going to apply anymore.  

To put this into scope, consider the fact that there are beings who die, and *STILL* have their physical and mental handicaps from life (temporarily). Why? Because your habits and mental patterns don't immediately dissolve after death. You could die from an illness, and when you first cross over you might still seemingly be experiencing vestiges of that illness because you have subconsciously identified with those characteristics. I don't want to frighten anyone, as you are healed of these limitations right promptly, but I found it really interesting that this was the case. Or if you were blind since birth in your previous life, you might not physically see after death still. You would likely "see" in other ways which are kind of difficult to describe (sort of like feeling everything around you with your fingers but with thoughts instead), but until you recall your memories of experiencing sight sensory perception (from another life) you wouldn't be able to "copy" or "translate" the vibrations in that particularly human way. The possibilities are endless, but in most cases these "human limitations" are "washed off" shortly after you cross over (if you have any ailments as such, not all souls will).

However, there are cases where the form is not washed off after death (when souls don't cross over). Earthbound ghosts for example, will retain their human characteristics/limitations often. They will even be wearing clothes which they habitually reconstruct in thought form. They will even "walk around" even though the laws of physics no longer apply to them. Again, it is simply a habit they are used to, so they subconsciously and automatically manifest artificial gravity. Did you ever wonder why people hear creaking footsteps in hauntings? It's all becoming clear now isn't it, haha? Did you ever wonder how it is possible for some spirits to die and not realize it? It can seem near IDENTICAL with being physical. I'm not saying there won't be anomalies in most cases (especially if the spirit can still see the physical world -- they won't be able to touch anything really), but a person who sufficiently has no idea of what to expect, or truly believes there is nothing more than this world, could very well experience a state after death where they don't realize they are dead. It would basically be a very realistic dream of their life after death, habitual mental patterns and all.

Another type of "wandering spirit" is not earthbound but simply a soul that goes into limbo so to speak. They enter their own personal bubble of reality in the orange ray field, similar to how we dream at night, and either relive old memories, or simply desire solitude away from others. However, with no physical body to distract them with attention distracting physical needs that becomes their reality.  

I know that sounds crazy, but I swear it's true. The physical body is a lot like a jello mold in a way. After the metaphorical jello has "set" -- even after it has been released from the mold -- it still retains its "shape" for quite some time after. It takes a while for it to "melt" so to speak. It's actually one of the reasons we incarnate in bodies in the first place. They "condition" us and this aids spiritual evolution. Then again, it is also slightly more complicated than simply saying "our bodies condition us". If we want to get exceedingly and precisely technical, the mind creates or manifests the physical arrangement, but there is a sort of feedback cycle where our attention becomes so firmly fixed on the "objects" of experience that the constant activation of that vibration "dominates" the mind and makes it conform to the jello mold.

In reality, the metaphorical jello is much stronger than the jello mold and could reform it if it knew how (usually not a 3rd density entity however). Anyway, just some food (jello) for thought.
I just hope our dreams don't die. I want to remember many of the dreams I've had.
I think magical practices, initiation and such techniques to induce ego death are actually just an 'early' experience of this same phenomenon. In many ways these practices are designed so you will be able to release these things without attachment at the moment of death. Obviously there are other benefits to these practices too, but I feel like this is very similar in concept.

In Kabbalah, there is many parts of the self. The lower part is called the Nephesh and represents the animal body, the physical form and the raw material self. Above that we have the Ruach which represents the conscious mind, emotions and experiences, the place we typically dwell. Above that is the Neshamah which refers to the 'higher mind', the intuition, wisdom and the higher faculties. The process of Kabbalah is used to bring the awareness of the consciousness up out of the Nephesh, stabilize the Ruach and reach upwards to the higher mind of Neshamah.

The boundary between the Ruach and the Neshamah is called the Abyss or the Void and it protects the higher Neshamah from the 'lower functions' while also acting as a gateway to the higher functions. When one crosses in to the Abyss, the Ruach is dissolved and released and one experiences the Neshamah directly. This has always been described as a transcendent experience, beyond all thought and bodily emotions, being a purely elevated experience where words cannot touch. To those who cross it is said that their personality and limited mind is "left behind" in the Abyss while the consciousness rises to exalted heights. Those who do so are never 'themselves' again.

I believe it is fully possible to 'die' in this way in life and be reborn as a new, free entity (as in, free from your self-conceptions) and that this is what the ultimate path of meditation, magic and prayer leads to. When you release the self to become the Creator you never quite see yourself the same.

I don't think magic or meditation are the only ways though, I think it can happen 'spontaneously' or because of trauma, but I also think it can happen when someone is unprepared for it and I think that it happens that way more often than not because people are seeking something so high and then they get a peek at infinity and their minds do not know how to process it. The purpose of all the many grades and techniques of ceremonial magic (among other initiation traditions) or the process of experimenting is so that the mind is fully explored and nothing is hiding when the Abyss is crossed, for whatsoever you have neglected shall be amplified a thousand-fold in the Abyss. This usually results in not "crossing" and instead becoming trapped in an egoic identity, usually convinced you are the best thing ever. In Thelema they call these Black Brothers and are seen as "fallen" in a manner.

In short, ready yourself to die and try not to die until you are ready.
@anagogy: Yeah, I have factored in the whole ghost thing or what an entity experiences immediately after death. What I am theorizing is based on the fact that you must always experience a mind/body/spirit complex (after you make it to 3D, anyways). Basically upon the physical death, the mind and body dies. The entity then immediately transfers to a new mind/body (with the spirit staying relatively fixed). Most entities will have healing to do, so the new mind they will switch over to will have the 'pure distillation' of who they are plus anything they need to work through (heal) in order to integrate with their higher self. In more extreme cases where there are people, places, or events that they really can't let go, the phenomenon of ghosts or earthbound entities occurs. My point is that a great deal of what is in their mind truly dies and does not carry over to the immediately post-3D entity. I'm guessing something like 50-95% of the mind does not carry over, which would be the stuff you mentioned (going to grocery store, etc).

What I am visualizing is the incarnate 3D mind dies and is immediately switched over to a 'life review' mind/body/spirit in which a great deal of the incarnate 3D mind is missing, albeit the mundane unimportant stuff. It would be like the 1.0 version of a computer program that has a ton of features and buttons and menus switching over to a 2.0 version that removes 90% of those features. What's left is distilled down into only the very essential functions.

What I'm trying to point out here is that the mind which you identify with, thinks thoughts with, who is looking out with those eyes at these words, truly dies and only a fragment of that continues on into a different mind.

It's very difficult for me to express this but I see the situation from this perspective (the 3D mind) but also see it from the perspective as the higher self. I've already seen it from the perspective of the higher self for many years, so that part is not new. So I see it from this 3D perspective of dying and only a fragment being absorbed into a much 'larger' being, but also see this 3D perspective as an extension of my greater being and absorbing the pure distillation of this into my being to perfect myself. It's sort of a double vision.
Can I just express the irony of trying to visualize or imagine with the 3D mind what will happen to the 3D mind when it dissolves? Seems kind of counter-intuitive.
(05-20-2016, 03:18 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]What I'm trying to point out here is that the mind which you identify with, thinks thoughts with, who is looking out with those eyes at these words, truly dies and only a fragment of that continues on into a different mind.

How do you personally define the mind Parsons?
That's the problem, we spend our entire life building characteristics that shall make us different when we are all one. It's quite obvious that you won't be you any more after this illusion is over.
(05-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think magical practices, initiation and such techniques to induce ego death are actually just an 'early' experience of this same phenomenon. In many ways these practices are designed so you will be able to release these things without attachment at the moment of death. Obviously there are other benefits to these practices too, but I feel like this is very similar in concept.

In Kabbalah, there is many parts of the self. The lower part is called the Nephesh and represents the animal body, the physical form and the raw material self. Above that we have the Ruach which represents the conscious mind, emotions and experiences, the place we typically dwell. Above that is the Neshamah which refers to the 'higher mind', the intuition, wisdom and the higher faculties. The process of Kabbalah is used to bring the awareness of the consciousness up out of the Nephesh, stabilize the Ruach and reach upwards to the higher mind of Neshamah.

The boundary between the Ruach and the Neshamah is called the Abyss or the Void and it protects the higher Neshamah from the 'lower functions' while also acting as a gateway to the higher functions. When one crosses in to the Abyss, the Ruach is dissolved and released and one experiences the Neshamah directly. This has always been described as a transcendent experience, beyond all thought and bodily emotions, being a purely elevated experience where words cannot touch. To those who cross it is said that their personality and limited mind is "left behind" in the Abyss while the consciousness rises to exalted heights. Those who do so are never 'themselves' again.

I believe it is fully possible to 'die' in this way in life and be reborn as a new, free entity (as in, free from your self-conceptions) and that this is what the ultimate path of meditation, magic and prayer leads to. When you release the self to become the Creator you never quite see yourself the same.

I don't think magic or meditation are the only ways though, I think it can happen 'spontaneously' or because of trauma, but I also think it can happen when someone is unprepared for it and I think that it happens that way more often than not because people are seeking something so high and then they get a peek at infinity and their minds do not know how to process it. The purpose of all the many grades and techniques of ceremonial magic (among other initiation traditions) or the process of experimenting is so that the mind is fully explored and nothing is hiding when the Abyss is crossed, for whatsoever you have neglected shall be amplified a thousand-fold in the Abyss. This usually results in not "crossing" and instead becoming trapped in an egoic identity, usually convinced you are the best thing ever. In Thelema they call these Black Brothers and are seen as "fallen" in a manner.

I assume this is entering the gateway to intelligent infinity wich only a handful people are capable to do it?
Just try for a moment explaining who exactly are you without using language/talk/speech/sound/words. Just who are you really? (Memory eg. Illusion.)
(05-20-2016, 05:23 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think magical practices, initiation and such techniques to induce ego death are actually just an 'early' experience of this same phenomenon. In many ways these practices are designed so you will be able to release these things without attachment at the moment of death. Obviously there are other benefits to these practices too, but I feel like this is very similar in concept.

I assume this is entering the gateway to intelligent infinity wich only a handful people are capable to do it?

Yeah, it's adept work. I wouldn't even say that only a handful are capable, rather only a handful are willing and ready to do the process. I have considered that maybe everyone will eventually have a life where they do as such. No rush you could say.
I believe you have to face your darkest fears fearlessly in order to access intelligent infinity. Like any initiation.
Sorry for the delayed response, I've been working most of the afternoon.

@Aion, Thanks for sharing that stuff about the Kabbalah; it's very interesting. I was thinking about the various forms of ego death in relation to this thread when I was conceiving it. I really see almost difference between 'ego death' and literal death.

In fact, I believe I came right up to that point of ego death and got caught 'on the threshold' when I had my intense pharmahuasca experience a few years ago. I was definitely unprepared.

(05-20-2016, 03:35 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Can I just express the irony of trying to visualize or imagine with the 3D mind what will happen to the 3D mind when it dissolves? Seems kind of counter-intuitive.

I suppose it is kind of ironic to try to visualize that. I guess I'm trying to finish the puzzle piece I already have. I strongly get the sense of what it is like just after death after I 'wake up' again as my higher self / wanderer self. I believe I remember the sensation from much repetition. The sensation vaguely reminds me of abruptly waking from a dream gasping for air.

(05-20-2016, 04:03 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]How do you personally define the mind Parsons?

Basically I see the conscious portion of the mind as 'feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts'. That's the portion I believe truly dies. I definitely consciously experience intuition regularly, but less conscious than the first three afformentiomed concepts. I will also intermittently bump into the racial memory. I know that may seem like I am just rigidly following the material, but that's the best way I can visualize it:

30.2 Ra Wrote:The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

Just 'below' the conscious mind, I also think there is a very simple form of consciousness that I have labeled the 2D level of consciousness. This level is what I think is capable of carrying out repetitious tasks with little or no input from the conscious mind. It's the 'autopilot' that drives you home when you are intensively thinking or talking on the phone.
I guess I just feel differently about it. But who knows, you could be right Parsons. And perhaps a lot of this is just semantics.

I don't think the mind dies any more than a character you act as in a play "dies" when you are done acting as them. You necessarily, and without attempting to, put yourself into any character you portray, and just because you are no longer playing that character, doesn't mean you can't at any point in the future bring those attributes back out again. Personalities are like sunglasses for consciousness to look through. They can be taken off, but can also be put back on if the situation requires it. I also don't personally believe you "wake up" as your higher self after death. If that were true -- that we became our higher self at death, I can't see why Ra would state:

"36.10 Questioner: Well, let, let me be sure I understand this then. We have spoken of certain particular individuals. For instance, we were speaking of George Patton in a previous communication. Then his higher self at the time of his incarnation here as George Patton about forty years ago, his higher self was at that time sixth-density? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We make note at this time that each entity has several beings upon which to call for inner support. Any of these may be taken by an entity to be the mind/body/spirit complex totality. However, this is not the case. The mind/body/spirit complex totality is a nebulous collection of all that may occur held in understanding; the higher self itself a projection or manifestation of mind/body/spirit complex totality which then may communicate with the mind/body/spirit during the discarnate part of a cycle of rebirth or, during the incarnation may communicate if the proper pathways or channels through the roots of mind are opened."

To me this sounds like the higher self and the discarnate soul are still very much still separate (relatively speaking) after death.

I agree with your observations about the 2D subconscious mind and it being the automatic/instinctual part of the mind, however.
Actually... That specifically was on my mind while contemplating this session. I think that is also true. I just wanted to highlight the fact that (according to this session anyways), the mind dies. I'm just spitballing here but I think the 3D M/B/S complex goes back into potentiation but could be manifested at any point by the higher self. So basically I agree with you.

As for waking up as the higher self, I am not set in stone on that. I am basically using 'higher self' as a placeholder until I get a more concise handle on what I am trying to express. I see each 3D incarnation as branching off of one 'greater' entity. After the life review, healing, and integration process completes I am assuming you experience the perspective of this 'greater' entity in the planning of further incarnations (as necessary). 

I definitely know where I got the notion of you waking up as (or switching to) your higher self upon the physical death. I am not sure if this refers to ONLY when a planet is undergoing harvest or if it is in general. I am leaning towards 'in general' because IMO anyone can become harvestable at any point during the 3D cycles. I guess either way that would happen at this point in time since we are currently undergoing harvest.

48.7 Wrote: Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, at birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation— which body is activated, process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third-density physical body, process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalyst, and then the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death and back to that position you might say in one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities, for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true-color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the form maker. The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true-color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true-color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true-color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.
I used to interpret that section similarly. And like I said, you could be right, and I could be dead wrong.

However, nowadays, I interpret "return to the indigo form-maker body" as simply: consciousness returning to the indigo subdensity of true color yellow which, to my way of understanding, is looking at the energies of indigo ray through the interpretive lense or filter of yellow ray self awareness. So it involves an awareness of indigo ray (which is the native true color ray of sixth density entities) but not precisely the same indigo perspective as the higher self, which is looking at the 3rd density mind from the perspective of actual true color indigo (sixth density). The indigo ray, whether of true color yellow, or any other true color, offers the entity stationed there a high degree of intuitive understanding which is derived from its contact with intelligent energy. This is essentially where a soul has its "life review" at death, after which, upon completion, the entity places its mind at the appropriate vibratory subdensity or subtle plane for its development.
Yeah I'm definitely going to have to make it through this painstakingly slow reading of the material before I can come to a concrete opinion on that. I don't feel anymore strongly about your viewpoint on that than what I just said. /Shrug
(05-20-2016, 10:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you have to face your darkest fears fearlessly in order to access intelligent infinity. Like any initiation.

In my own experience, there was darkness, especially at the 'center' (I assume that is the Abyss) where the darkness doesn't looks like space, it was extremely dense.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienci...real19.htm
(05-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think magical practices, initiation and such techniques...

Thank you. A very informative post.