Bring4th

Full Version: Have you ever been given a sign from the cosmos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you ever been given a sign or message that either lead you to the Law of One or confirmed the Law of One in anyway?
(Doesn't have to be exactly The Ra channelling material, could be just the principle of the The Law of One. )

If not, have you ever been given a sign from the cosmos in any other way?
Yes. This can be best described in this quote...

Quote:8.1 Questioner: I have a question about [what] I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way that they could maybe want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of [a] relatively small number of people on the planet. Many people on the planet now want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

So the part I have bolded is merely to encourage you to analyse the weeks and months that led you to the LOO info. What were you thinking, exactly? I myself had some odd coincidences leading up to discovering the LOO, of which I will leave aside here.

What Ra are hinting at in this quote is that when an entity turns in the direction of the light, the light will respond to the attention that is set upon it. That's the prime directive of light working, to affirm suspicions and weighted curiosities with "coincidences and odd circumstances". At least in this context! 

No portion of the cosmos is exempt from this "quickening" process. It's probably more the case that some of us fail to grasp the potency that such an odd and coincidental pattern of events can potentially create.
I posted about it once, there's a link in the AME forums, about how right after I found the Ra materials, I was watching a stupid gotcha camera TV show with my husband, and a lady that was on the show, when asked why she helped, said, "The Law of One. The Law is One." I mean, there's only one thing she could have been referring to, it tripped me out.

I also had a really awesome dream where the sky lit up and spelled out in a marquee "THE CONFEDERATION OF PLANETS IN SERVICE OF THE INFINITE CREATOR" and I had to show everyone, but they weren't paying attention. I ripped open the curtains and pointed, pleading with them. It was a pretty cool dream.
There was once a really bright shooting star during the day that lasted over a minute. And then another one came from a different direction. It didn't really answer anything for me except let me know that I am divine.
(05-21-2016, 04:31 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I posted about it once, there's a link in the AME forums, about how right after I found the Ra materials, I was watching a stupid gotcha camera TV show with my husband, and a lady that was on the show, when asked why she helped, said, "The Law of One. The Law is One." I mean, there's only one thing she could have been referring to, it tripped me out.

I also had a really awesome dream where the sky lit up and spelled out in a marquee "THE CONFEDERATION OF PLANETS IN SERVICE OF THE INFINITE CREATOR" and I had to show everyone, but they weren't paying attention. I ripped open the curtains and pointed, pleading with them. It was a pretty cool dream.

Yeah I remember that post!  

Your dream also reminds me of the one that our long fingered friend (begins with I) had, where she (whoops!) had a dream staring at the Bring4th logo for ages. 

I sometimes wish it would be more than just a dream though. Oh well, I guess the tangible/coherent visit was not written into my life map  :-/

Sharing is the most awesome kind of love!!!  Heart
Thank you Nicholas, Bring4th_Jade, and IndigoGeminiWolf for sharing <3
Yeah, like, all the time pretty much. It would be weird to live without following the signs and symbols I see in the world around me.
Thought he meant precisely from the sky/cosmos? But speaking technically it's the same yeah.
When I was very depressed about my mother being ill I found a rock from space which made me wonder. That was the trigger.
(05-21-2016, 02:37 AM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever been given a sign or message that either lead you to the Law of One or confirmed the Law of One in anyway?
(Doesn't have to be exactly The Ra channelling material, could be just the principle of the The Law of One. )

"We have often seen such things to be of the self for the self."

"That is to say that we do not doubt that you see an outcome for us that would end in our vanishing from ourselves, we however ask that you allow us to see such a thing for ourselves through your eyes."
My higher selves and\or guides contacted me directly in a meditative session. At the time (pre-LOO) I thought it was God or some metatron-like persona. Which I suppose it still was, after a fashion. In context, it was sort of the culmination of some time spent refining my thoughts and philosophies, where I'd finally come to a measure of peace regarding my own place and my relationship with the universe. Almost like they'd just been waiting and watching in hopes I'd reach a point where I'd be receptive to contact, if initiated.

Then I happened upon the LOO materials not long after that. Only a month or so, iirc. And I doubt that was a coincidence at all, haha. Smile
Today at around 4:20 AM IDT, while at work I took the binoculars to take a glance at the moon. The moment I looked through a star passed by the moon, it kept going really fast. At first I was unsure if it's a plane/satellite/falling star/etc.
I followed it for about 2 minutes until a cloud blocked my vision and it was no more, I accepted what I saw with love and asked "Please, if possible, I want to see this once more".
After a few minutes a looked behind me at the sky and there it was, after 30 seconds I lost track of it again.
Still, having a little doubt in my heart I asked once more. After a few minutes I spotted at at the exact same spot it was at the beginning, realizing it made a complete circle around me. Once it reached that same spot it changed direction and started going down, fading away slowly, until nothing was there.
Once I walked back in with complete love for the moment the following song played in the radio.
The experience of something rather than nothing is a pretty in your face sign in it self. We have a tendency of normalizing and rationalizing this unrealistically realistic reality that we are always ever still experiencing for the first time. "Realize the real challenge is not finding a miracle, it´s finding where there is none".
I was given this awareness, that we never lose complete consciousness. When we're out here, we are awake and aware somewhere else. Even during the non-dreaming portions of sleep.
I discovered contemporary channeling 20 years to the day after L/L had their first contact with those of Ra.

I very much perceive this as a signpost for my evolution as a Human-being.

I assume that many would view this as just a coincidence, but as I believe that the Universe is one being, I do not believe that that coincidence is random-chance and therefore holds meaning, at least for me.

The quantity and timing of experience that led me to this precise date blows my mind somewhat, but reassures me that my Higher-Self does indeed have a plan and that plan is proceeding as it was planned.   
I found the Law of One thru reading Hidden Hand, at the time I was just starting to wake up so was still a bit leary of everything. Once I started reading Book 1 I was so excited and first thing I realized was the channelings started on my birthday January 15 i instantly felt an extra kinship and deep love for the material!
It's happened to me more than once, and at the 2009 Homecoming I gave a presentation about one of those events.  You can find it in the transcript of the proceedings for that year.
If I had only had a camera handy at certain extraordinary points in my life... like, for instance, the better-prepared Julie:

[Image: Cr7ufrA.jpg]

Of course, the Law of Confusion is not to be circumvented by mere technology. Julie obviously faked the "supernormal" event she photographed... right? No one is forced to see things anew-- there's always an element of plausible deniability built-in, to afford skepticism if that's what one needs to exercise to protect one's hyper-rational/skeptical materialist worldview. The world is so full of a number of things! It may take a while to realize what "signs" are truly valuable, and how to see them in the proper functional context, and use them rightly...  Cheers! Cool  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiosis

[Image: 454105ec02f00fbea491870e989bc012.jpg]

Uh-oh:

[Image: 34xq98x.gif]
Other than every sign that makes life seem like a dream and that there is an interconnection between things, sometimes I feel like the cosmo itself is the sign, infinite worlds of light.
(05-21-2016, 02:37 AM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever been given a sign or message that either lead you to the Law of One or confirmed the Law of One in anyway?

After my awakening, when I really decided I believed this stuff purely on faith and since then, I was given the gift of proof of the supernatural nature of our reality.  I now feel moving energy patterns quite well around my chakras, particularly the 6th and 7th, pretty much all the time.  I also get Ear Tones quite frequently, left and right ear tones.  I guess that being given this before the faith-based decision would have made the journey worthless or infringed on free will.  Although I surmise that anyone could find ways of rationalizing these experiences if they were receiving them before being ready.

This to me is a constant reminder to contemplate everything that happens to me and around me in the light of the Law of One.  So I pretty much live my life in contemplation. Even while working programming computers. Smile  Stumbling all the time on lines of codes 555, 777 or 1111 etc...

Of course, this "proof" is non shareable.  I cannot use this to prove anything to anyone.  And maybe it is better this way, because I am not sure I could resist proving to other-selves and I really would not like to rob them of the worth of this journey to the self.

(06-01-2016, 10:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Other than every sign that makes life seem like a dream and that there is an interconnection between things, sometimes I feel like the cosmo itself is the sign, infinite worlds of light.

Oh yes I feel you. Since I've stopped looking at things as separate, even those in background of daily lives, it's all connected, we are.

i'm constantly getting synchronicities that, imo, seem to confirm the principle of oneness.

i also take them as a reminder that everything that happens probably happens for good reason(s) - even the seemingly bad stuff.
"The Goldberg Variation" is a great xfiles ep about it.
MULDER: What are the odds for Cutrona being a perfect match? A thousand-to-one? A million-to-one?
SCULLY: Maybe higher. Maybe everything does happen for a reason... whether we see it or not.

(05-21-2016, 06:27 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Your dream also reminds me of the one that our long fingered friend (begins with I) had,

[Image: MBeHSBC.png]