Bring4th

Full Version: On buponic plague
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may have contracted Bubonic Plague, could use some help with this.

Feedback?
Thank you all for all of your feedback, the culprit was found and the necessary steps have been taken. My exposure has been at or under 100 live bacteria, I'm currently in intensive care and the prognosis is promising.

I appreciate everything that's been done, sending best wishes to everyone.
Hahahaha!
(05-22-2016, 06:47 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha!

Note to self in other self; Do not cause an intentional immuno reconstitution syndrome if you are not willing to run at full blast into things like, the buponic plague.

That is all.

https://www.facebook.com/thewrap/posts/1...2719328664
I send you well wishes for a speedy recovery. Smile

PS it's Bubonic, not Buponic
(05-23-2016, 03:20 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I send you well wishes for a speedy recovery. Smile

Yes, today, yesterday when I still had it it was written with a hard Pee.

pun intended.
I never quite got your deal on this forum, even going through your posts and threads.
(05-23-2016, 08:36 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I never quite got your deal on this forum, even going through your posts and threads. You're just 'trolling'.

Thank you for your participation in giving an example of what Buponic Plague is.

Best wishes,

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/10/22/cdc-4-dea...this-year/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildfire_suppression

A spirit healer that hears the mild disturbance but not the scream for help is perhaps in exactly the right place to get their hearing back.
Personality disorder?
(05-23-2016, 03:20 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I send you well wishes for a speedy recovery. Smile

Turns out my immune system is worth its weight in something.

Long story short, I had a seal break during an cRPG and got "lotsastuff" splatter on me and while my immune system can deal with such things its at the least, polite, to inform the community.

(One of my RPG chars became upset at my choices and sought me out in the physical world and we had a discussion )

So; I've been spelunking and wandering around old war sites and had to be "hospitalized" for a few moments, I'm currently learning the fine art of having a breathing mask while in an old bunker.

Current rough range and or path of walked route and return from "somewhere north" with "something resembling a boat"

Dat Wind on top of your Head when the locals start looking at you is quite something, but its not harmful, its just, curious.

On the upside, found a sword +1 I can actually use as a spellcaster.

http://dungeonsmaster.com/2009/07/whats-a-plus-1-sword/

Thinking of naming it the Bringer of Froth, Servants Blade...

Puns aside, I'm doing fine and will gladly regale everyone with the story of Frothbringer;

*Begins to clear throat*

"There I was, listening to the locals go on about the Undead Principality next door, by the time we'd gotten into our 3rd round..."

"... And that's how its called Buponic." *Quietly grumbles about all those Nucular Launch Keys*

http://www.mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikk...A.facebook and here is article about the case in local Swampian Dialect

The title reads "Closenurse saved a woman from jumping down a subway chute, was going for a beach vacation in Eastern-Helsinki."

Roughly translated, Eastern Helsinki and Beaches is the point where this starts to occur; *Points at dawn of the dead movies*

Long story short, one of my furry friends had a sickness that I had not noted and steps have been taken to remedy the situation.

http://www.mtv.fi/lifestyle/makuja/artik...ta/5908284

Local article about rat and human meat in Hamburgers. Thank you for your well wishes.
BB I'm not sure what you are dealing with. Life can be very challenging, and I regret that you are enduring something tough. Here is a little green ray hug which is unfortunately all I can offer.
(hug)
I got a good physical health review from the local hospital and was told that current situation does not warrant overnight hospitalization.

Currently have more debts than I can reasonably pay back and a higher interest rate than I can reasonably make payments for. This is not a immediate emergency as I have not yet been assaulted by any of my debtors for my bad credits. Outpatient program with voluntary observation is most likely way to go. They will "contact me at some point for the accute aid". Meaning they will do nothing now and indeed wait for the situation to escalate before they intervene.
Was in contact with the local health center after visiting the Malmi(Ore) Hospital yesterday, Malmi sent a referral to Laakso(Valley) hospital. I walked to the local health center(Harproad/Kannelroad/Onthedeckroad) in the morning for an immediate analysis as night time and long term "we'll eventually call you" help did not feel sufficient. The three centers discussed among themselves what to do, they had some disagreement on if they even have a appointment with me.

Underlying issue most resembles panic attack or similar, no need for hospitalization or overnight observation, interview lasted 6 hours or so, no medication prescribed by hospital or shown in hospital records as having been prescribed, recommended prescription was 2mg sedatives and outpatient program combined with a voluntary in depth psych evaluation.

Infection and internal system values are very good to excellent.

Currently looking forward to a meeting at Danske Bank tomorrow to discuss my loan application, just finished the last bits of my Russian Tour/gig, uploaded my state of the union for #1 and soon to upload my Grounding Meditation as I have indeed returned to normal ground, had to make some tough choices relating to once again reducing the "potential officers pool" but this worked very well for containing constant tiredness and pain and bloating and boils, aka, black death.

Will soon start working on public feeds for profit and as first LP / Stream to play I'm planning to focus on Fate of the World, a simulator that I will use to chart out how we can remain under 1.5c warming.

State of the Union, will post in proper thread as well but as this does cover what BP does to you, I'll post this here.