Bring4th

Full Version: Is your significant other awakened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Please read this post before voting-

I noticed several forum members mentioning their significant others being 'awake' to some degree or engaging in activities that could indicate they are awake or 4D harvestable. Yes, I realize it's not possible to determine the harvestability of another entity, so please give your best guess for the sake of the poll. I am just curious what percentage of the population of this forum has awakened / harvestable significant others.

Use your best judgement, but if you are unsure, please vote yes ONLY if they are openly intellectually 'awakened' to you and / or are so unconditionally loving that it is obvious they are harvestable 4D positive. There is nothing wrong with being unawakened / unharvestable, so please don't be shy to vote honestly.

This poll is anonymous (myself and other people can't see your vote). However, you are welcome to post in the thread what you think their awakened status / harvestibility is, what experiences you've had with them as a result of you both being awakened (or not being awakened), and / or how different your life would be if they were opposite their current state of awakening (or lack thereof).

I have no problem sharing that I feel my wife definitely isn't intellectually aware of the unity of creation and is 'too close to call' her harvestability or not. So I voted no.

I don't want to get into a debate in this thread on what exactly 'awakened' means, so please direct that here if you feel it necessary: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12416
I don't have a girlfriend or wife, but the lady in my life thinks she's a spiritual master, yet still gets angry and throws tantrums. So I'd say no.
I think most people are aware that I think my husband is pretty awake (though certainly not spiritually perfect!) The ways I know are that I've watched process unfold, as he used to be very asleep and decidedly not harvestable. Now, he meditates daily, and also knowingly initiates green-ray transfers with me (outside of sex), which is pretty cool. He's open to most of the Law of One stuff I tell him, but whether or not he will ever read it is still tbd.
Just pointing out, you sort of overlooked the possibility of SOs being Wanderers or Dual-Activated or otherwise not pre-Harvest 3D natives. There's tens of millions of such folks out there, at the bare minimum, and likely very many more. There's also more to awakening than just being "unconditionally loving" or "intellectually aware of the unity of creation" anyway. These aren't matters that can really be boiled down to a single binary choice.

Beyond that, though, I don't think it's a good idea for us to get the idea we can go around judging the levels of awakening of the people around us. It's really not that simple - the distortions of 3D are so intense that it basically makes objective evaluation of each other impossible. Ra said this directly in 93.3: "it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet." There's really no way for us to know with any true certainty how "awake" or "enlightened" anyone else is, much less their potential density or other 'deeper' aspects of their beingness. Misjudging the nature of others very often leads to ineffective service, or worse.

It's noble if someone believes their SO is in need of spiritual help and wish to provide that service... but they should be careful they aren't accidentally starting off by doing them a major disservice.
(05-22-2016, 11:24 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Just pointing out, you sort of overlooked the possibility of SOs being Wanderers or Dual-Activated or otherwise not pre-Harvest 3D natives.  There's tens of millions of such folks out there, at the bare minimum, and likely very many more.

Good idea! You can also go ahead and vote yes if you think they are a wanderer or are dual activated. I'm not sure how you can tell the difference between some of those choices and the preexisting choices; but if you feel you can, go for it!

(05-22-2016, 11:24 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]There's also more to awakening than just being "unconditionally loving" or "intellectually aware of the unity of creation" anyway.   These aren't matters that can really be boiled down to a single binary choice.

Beyond that, though, I don't think it's a good idea for us to get the idea we can go around judging the levels of awakening of the people around us.  It's really not that simple - the distortions of 3D are so intense that it basically makes objective evaluation of each other impossible.  Ra said this directly in 93.3: "it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet."  There's really no way for us to know with any true certainty how "awake" or "enlightened" anyone else is, much less their potential density or other 'deeper' aspects of their beingness.  Misjudging the nature of others very often leads to ineffective service, or worse.

It's noble if someone  believes their SO is in need of spiritual help and wish to provide that service... but they should be careful they aren't accidentally starting off by doing them a major disservice.

Yes, I'm aware that there is more to it than that. One could write an entire novel about the characteristics of awakened people, harvestable people, wanderers, etc; but for the sake of brevity, I kept the OP simple.

I disagree it's not possible to boil this down to a yes / no choice in most situations. Imagine you bumped into someone who has a decent grasp of the LOO and start chatting about that and about each other's history. The conversation is flowing smoothly and at some point the other person asks you the question from the OP. I think most people can boil that down to "probably yes" or "probably no" for sake of not being pedantic in a casual conversation. You can always say you're not sure if it's too close to call.

I get there are going to be one off situations where someone is going to be awakened but concealing that from their awakened significant other, etc etc. But this is just a casual poll. It's not like it's a value judgement on the significant other or it will affect their harvestability or anything silly like that.
I broke up recently with my partner because he showed no interest in anything spiritual, and it was an issue for me, because I can't spend the rest of my life talking about 'other people', will drive me nuts. Whenever I would try and plant a seed, there was just no reaction. In addition to that, he only told me months into the relationship that he's on anti-depressants, which clinched the deal for me. I could never understand the lack of joie de vivre, always waiting for the other shoe to drop. We were just a mismatch, glass half full people and glass half empty people don't mix, oil and water. The breakup was fairly amicable, although separations are rarely pleasant. We just live in different worlds...

In a partner, attitude towards life is quite important to me, and it's difficult to keep your spirits up if your partner sees life as a drag or a burden.

Quote:Ra: Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find.
I love this quote by C. Joybell C., which I have quoted before on this forum.

Quote:“Previously, as I went through life, I was in full belief of the concept of "blending" (I was fully convinced that I as a person am completely capable of blending myself in the accordance of friendship, in order to give respect to the differences between people and in order for others to feel that I respect them). However, I have come to learn at this time in my life, that such an attitude is all good for a while, but then there does come a point where you must see and identify yourself; also see and identify others!

You have to be able to identify yourself as someone who is made happy by this and as someone who doesn't like that; then when you meet people, discern if those same things are the things that make them happy and if those same things are the things that they don't like, because at a point in time it becomes beneficial to you, to not waste time on blending in behalf of virtue but rather it becomes beneficial to you, to see yourself and go into the direction that makes you happy, taking people with you that are already going in that same direction and who also do not like the things that you do not like. At the end of the day, there are those paths in life, and you have to take one of them, you can't walk down all of them.”
Yeah, when one person is awakened and the other not, it can definitely be a rubbing point. There has definitely been a lot of friction between my wife and I because of that. I awoke when we were living separately pending a divorce. After I awoke, my behavior improved so much she ended up asking to get back together with me. I said yes because she said the only thing that allowed me to accept her back: she said she loves and accepts me for who I am. After we got back together, I definitely wished she was awake and even pushed a little bit for that. Eventually I gave up on pushing at all. The fact that we both accept each other's beliefs (or lacktherof) has made for a great relationship since then. Occasionally I will get a bit frustrated because I can't even tell her about something because it's too deep into the LOO philosophy, but I have learned to satisfy the need to discuss that stuff here.
My mom believes any condition can be healed through hypnosis. Even stuff from past life. So she's almost there. I just wish that stuff didn't make her so angry because I can see she's in pain.
Quote:Occasionally I will get a bit frustrated because I can't even tell her about something because it's too deep into the LOO philosophy, but I have learned to satisfy the need to discuss that stuff here.

I couldn't do that, for me it was suppression of my deepest passion, and it made me unhappy.
I get my deepest passions squashed by my SO every day. Mostly through a raising of the voice and calling me incompetent behind my back.
Gemini, love doesn't hurt, it feels good.
Well it's not love I feel, but more like she's a slave driver.
You just made me laugh out loud! Thanks for that!
You're welcome.
_____
I'm like on that line between 4d dual and wanderer being born in 1977.
______
No, I think I'm a wanderer. But wasn't that year a cutoff point?
Aha In some ways she is certainly more awake than I, but in others I have the upper hand so I'd say we're both kind of awake.