Bring4th

Full Version: The social and 'economic' structures in 4th density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The amount of water on this planet in 3th density is equally to the amount of love in 4th density, it's the base element where life starts. Our bodies is filled with water, in fourth density it's filled with the vibration of love.

I think wisdom must be the new currency (catalyst) in 4th density. That's why (early) 4th density positive entities are approched by 4th density negative beings. To collect knowledge (wisdom) is the new catalyst, but since positive entities are sharing everything, the catalyst would be minimal. I remember Ra said that only four positive entities will engage this 'battle'.
This tells that Green or Love is The transformation or movement between Water and Air:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12918

By entities I think that Ra meant 4 positive social memory complexes will join in the battle.
(05-22-2016, 04:50 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of water on this planet in 3th density is equally to the amount of love in 4th density, it's the base element where life starts. Our bodies is filled with water, in fourth density it's filled with the vibration of love.

I think wisdom must be the new currency (catalyst) in 4th density. That's why (early) 4th density positive entities are approched by 4th density negative beings. To collect knowledge (wisdom) is the new catalyst, but since positive entities are sharing everything, the catalyst would be minimal. I remember Ra said that only four positive entities will engage this 'battle'.

I don't understand I thought in 4D the positive and negative were not coexisting. Positives stay negatives become a social memory complex elsewhere. Am I misunderstanding?
(05-22-2016, 09:07 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand I thought in 4D the positive and negative were not coexisting. Positives stay negatives become a social memory complex elsewhere. Am I misunderstanding?

I think it's "fought" in time/space mentally. In this way, positive and negative SMCs don't need to exist on the same planet to fight.
Well, fifth-density is the density of Wisdom so it seems to me that would be more the focus there whereas in fourth-density it would be based in love. I actually disagree, I don't think knowledge will ever be currency because knowledge is only temporarily meaningful and is subjectively meaningful. That is, I actually don't place 'the pursuit of knowledge' very high on the list of 'cosmic priorities' because I believe knowledge is illusory, temporal and constantly subject to change.

Wisdom, on the other hand, I don't think has anything to do with words nor do I believe it is something you can 'give' or 'receive' from anyone else.

I think in the higher densities because everyone can see everyone's thoughts and motives that there is more of a natural communion towards common ends. This is true for positive in the sense of loving others and true for negative in the sense of loving self. The process of fourth-density is refining and strengthening the choice of polarity made in third-density so I might suggest that polarity itself is the 'currency' of fourth-density.