Bring4th

Full Version: Merging with Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we reach 8th density, our awareness will be the awareness of Creator. Does anyone remember if this means we will still have an identity.

And what's it like to be aware of everything? Do you see it all in slow-motion. You are beyond time, but there must be a subjective time. How else could you count to 10 if there was no longer cause and effect?
______
(05-22-2016, 03:49 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Haha i'm far from being there now xD

Who knows, you could be one lifetime away from it beyond the veil.

I should say, who wants to merge with Creator?
I think your understanding posits an external Creator, so that it's something like 'God' or a Supreme Being.

I think the essence of 'unity' is that there is only the Creator, and nothing else.

These exercises, for example, are about reconfiguring our perspective from seeing isolated instancings of Creation, and to make the attempt to see that the Creator is already omnipresent in individuated and manifested experience.

The whole movement of 'consciousness' is about realizing this one basic 'truth', which basically is the only truth which is permanent and transcends any chosen individuated experience, including the whole architecturation of Creation.

Ra Wrote:As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

Ra Wrote:Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.
I would definitely say that at that point, identity does not matter, we fully understand that all things are interconnected and that there is no seperation. Identity is a feature of the ego mind, and when you even pass the point of the third density, and you can fully understand without conscious thought that there is no seperation between you and the creator, identity ceases to matter, and only the actions you make to either serve self or others is the primary focus. Even group souls like Ra understand that a name is merely a tool to identify individualized aspects of the creator.
Ra addressed this directly in 16.22:

Quote:I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

That said, I personally have a slightly different take on it. In my experiments with my higher selves and/or guides, I've found that consciousness is extremely fluid. When I've invited them to share consciousness with me, the sense of I was always uninterrupted. There was never a sense of becoming not-me, just a sense of me becoming different.

And if merging with the Creator means, in effect, achieving a vibrational state that is exactly the same as that of the Creator, then I believe the feeling would be that of being the Creator. There would be un-countable trillions of entities, all having abandoned their former independence, now acting in a vibrationally-unified fashion such that the "distinctions" between them simply didn't matter. Each would individually arrive at the same thoughts and behaviors as everyone else, so that each facet of the Creator simply perceived itself as being the Creator. Together, in unison. Like an infinite eternal choir that never falls out of tune because every member wants to be singing the same song as everyone else.

Everything that Ra "was" would still be. Those memories and lessons would still be there, and would metaphysically speaking still be happening, but the Creator would no longer feel a need to identify as Ra, but rather simply view the Ra experience as one portion of its overall being-ness. Ra would not go away; Ra would grow to encompass All-ness, along with everyone else who made that transition.

(And to be clear, I'm not trying to contradict Ra. I believe this perspective is complementary, rather than contrary, to the view he expressed.)
I think that in 8D consciousness there is no identity, but there can be representations of identity, like playing a game with awareness. I think there can be a projection of consciousness which is a body, but it is a space-body, that is, one with the field of Creation. Kind of like dwelling between locality/non-locality. I understand from a quote from Ra that in the Council of Saturn there are 24 which communicate with the unity of 9 entities. To me it seems 24 could be 6D - 7D and the nine are 8D entities that are representations of a singular entity. Maybe the "amount" of entities is simply a use of balancing certain characteristics or thoughts that would otherwise be too unidirectional in working and appearance. At least that is how I like to imagine it. Very exciting and deep subject.

Ra (7.9):
Quote:...These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

Why wouldn't the nine be able to contact the twenty-four perfectly? Is it that the nine are actually invisible (in a higher density) and some distortion exists between 7D - 8D? Just some interesting questions. What is your opinion about it?
I'd say that when you reach the source, you do not really do so as yourself. Your stream of experience reaches the source, but also the harvest of it that went in the following octave just as the previous one that had lead to your current experience and so on, just as all your infinite parralel other-selves from each and every creation within infinity.

I see infinity as an heartbeat away and back to the source. Everything leaves and reaches back as one within this heartbeat, the source infinitely distancing itself in awsreness of itself, to reach back to itself as one in awareness.

Not really about 8D, but I think that is where the ultimate merging occurs.
I wonder once 8D is reached how can a whole other octave exist when you're already infinite.
(05-23-2016, 01:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder once 8D is reached how can a whole other octave exist when you're already infinite.

The Octave is finite infinity, much like yourself, and 8D is the highest plane of consciousness within this Logos as experience of Itself.
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 01:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder once 8D is reached how can a whole other octave exist when you're already infinite.

The Octave is finite infinity, much like yourself, and 8D is the highest plane of consciousness within this Logos as experience of Itself.

And by extension, the next Octave(s) and\or further states of being would presumably be those explored by the Creator as a unified entity, having reached the limits of self-exploration.

(Man, I wish Ra had said more about the Light Bringers, but I suspect he was deliberately circumspect about that.)
(05-23-2016, 01:41 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ](Man, I wish Ra had said more about the Light Bringers, but I suspect he was deliberately circumspect about that.)

I guess it falls within the so above so below.

Those who go from an island to another, walks across separation and move backward to advance their own upper experience while helping create change within the lower experience (wandering). Energy transfer between Octaves, much like we have energy transfer between sub-Logoi within our Octave. Those who move between solar systems, galaxies and such.

I'd be interested to talk to something that did this with the previous Octave from our own one.