Bring4th

Full Version: Moving out and touring, crowdfunding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, I'm looking for a new place to supplement my life, this place would be a communally open place instead of the ones we have now, where tis near impossible to contact me or "me".

I would prefer something in the 50-75m2 range that can house 2 people + myself indefinitely.

I have debts amounting to around 10.000€, or around 22 bitcoin.

I would need roughly 25.000€ or around 75 bitcoins to complete this move comfortably.

I'm expecting most of the expenses would be towards immediate living expenses and inventory upgrades. (Cites example of Bringer of Froth as a inventory upgrade that costs.)

*Thinks of making a wise crack about a bringer of froth_sheath, but that would be infringing on already existing group members.*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B91iW5s...sp=sharing

Maksutiedot
URI: bitcoin:1LoCFN4fxZeVJwXxLY5YjyfVu7fEZFnmRM?amount=75.00000000&label=Bring4th%20%2F%20Bourbon%20Betty%20%2F%20Hkelukka&message=Crowdfunding
Osoite: 1LoCFN4fxZeVJwXxLY5YjyfVu7fEZFnmRM
Määrä: 75.00000000 BTC
Nimi: Bring4th / Bourbon Betty / Hkelukka
Viesti: Crowdfunding

---

So, after listening to the community for a long time, I've come to the conclusion that I need to seek crowdfunding, here it is, me applying for crowdfunding. May god help me.

---

This thread may undergo repeated iterations as I try to get the wording on my help application to come out right. May the admins help me with positioning and audience, Peace out all.
Where are you living now?
I really feel for you. Sometimes things look insurmountable but in my experience no one comes to fund someone else because for the most part we are all struggling. Are you able to get a little job to start?

It isn't ideal that we have to work but it seems a reality and I wonder if it might be actually easier that trying to find someone to fund you.
(05-28-2016, 02:39 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you living now?
I really feel for you. Sometimes things look insurmountable but in my experience no one comes to fund someone else because for the most part we are all struggling.  Are you able to get a little job to start?

It isn't ideal that we have to work but it seems a reality and I wonder if it might be actually easier that trying to find someone to fund you.

I have a rent apartment that was initially a good place to live in, turns out the previous tenant died in the apartment, I was not informed of this previous to renting the apartment, as well as due to the previously unmentioned death in the apartment its starting to feel like this apartment has 7 people living in it.

In short, I was rented a lemon
(05-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]
I really feel for you. Sometimes things look insurmountable but in my experience no one comes to fund someone else because for the most part we are all struggling.  Are you able to get a little job to start?

I have a rent apartment that was initially a good place to live in, turns out the previous tenant died in the apartment, I was not informed of this previous to renting the apartment, as well as due to the previously unmentioned death in the apartment its starting to feel like this apartment has 7 people living in it.

Have you tried setting a boundary? It works for me. I used to have people beside my bed all the time and I would wake up startled but I banned them and it worked. intention and belief seems to be the key.

Is there anyways to get a different apartment in the same building? I know some people sage dwellings but I know nothing about doing that. Sounds like something has to change for sure the energy or the location. Energy might be easier to fix.
(05-29-2016, 01:47 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 03:13 PM)Bourbon Betty Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you tried setting a boundary? It works for me. I used to have people beside my bed all the time and I would wake up startled but I banned them and it worked.  intention and belief seems to be the key.

Is there anyways to get a different apartment in the same building? I know some people sage dwellings but I know nothing about doing that. Sounds like something has to change for sure the energy or the location. Energy might be easier to fix.

First thought when you mentioned setting up boundaries.

"It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the lesson of building high walls..."

That being said, the way I see what you mean is to set up a steady platform to which I can be supported and or opposed against, in other words; "Could you pick a name / style and stick to it and then we'll see what we can do funding wise." Which to me, makes sense.

Currently trying to set up a live stream so I can ask for donations. I have 2-3 days before I get evicted.
You're definitely gonna make it !!