Bring4th

Full Version: 4D body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like not everyone is happy with the way they look for example there are people with terrible deformities... what will they be like? even if noone cares what they look like you gotta think they don't wanna be like that even in a full of love reality, in 4th dna can be changed at will i read anyway dunno Smile
Quote:Here is a selection from Ra on this:

Questioner: What part do what we call birth defects play in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a portion of the programming of the mind/body/spirit complex totality menifested in the mind/body/spirit of the third-density. These defects are planned as limitatons which are part of the experience intended by the entity totality complex. This includes genetic predispositions, as you may call them.

It is my understanding that physical deformitites are part of the pre-birth contract in order to impose limitations which might help an entity deal with karma, or get life experiences necessary for life's lessons in the 3d density.

There is no need for these distortations after the 3d experience.

Heart
It is described as a lighter body which is more packed with life, and it does not have the characteristics of a heavy chemical distillery like our current bodies which we use on earth. Here are some excerpts about fourth density bodies.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation November 30, 1986
Quote:Questioner: Yes, I’d like to ask a question. I’d like to know what differences the fourth-density body would have compared to what we know as our third-density physical vehicles?

I am Q’uo, and we may describe in somewhat insufficient terms the nature of the fourth-density vehicle as being that which in your terms would be far lighter and more mobile, shall we say. However, in terms of the light which is contained within such a vehicle, we may say that it is more densely packed with this light, which gives it then the ability to demonstrate greater flexibility in travel, shall we say, and in the ability to project and receive thought impulses. This vehicle is one which will resemble the third-density vehicle which itself is patterned after a certain portion of your second-density population, that is, the ape form, which moved from the quadrupedal positioning of limbs to the erect position, and then achieved further modifications that enabled the further and fuller development of the mind complex. The fourth-density vehicle will continue in providing the opportunities for the development of the mind complex so that the effect of the mind will be more immediate and will provide a more instant feedback, shall we say, to an entity so that its learning experience will be greatly accelerated.

Ra Session 43 of the Law of One March 24, 1981
Quote:Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

Questioner: Is it necessary to eat food in fourth density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Ra Session 16 of the Law of One January 31, 1981
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 17, 2005
Quote:We who speak are those of fifth density and we carry the energies and the information of those within fourth density and within sixth density. In each density of those three, the physical bodies become more refined and in sixth density the bodies are what you would call photons. You are moving from heavy chemical bodies to lighter energy bodies to bodies of a certain type of light to bodies of limitless light, shall we say.

Hatonn Sunday Meditation February 19, 1989
Quote:Questioner: I’m trying to clarify as to your density, the fourth density particularly. From what I understand you do have the physical form, and you also have said that you continue to have polarization, perhaps even greater polarization that we have here. Does this mean that you have dissension? Does it mean that you have problems? What are the problems that you have in this density? And what are the things that make you happy? To me those are very basic. And what are the things that make you fulfilled in your existence between yourselves, not in dealing with us?

I am Hatonn, and am aware of your query, my brother. We must first preface our response by suggesting that the experience of each succeeding density beyond your own is difficult enough to describe in words that at some point it becomes impossible within the confining boundaries of words (to describe) that which is quite beyond description. However, we shall attempt to speak to your query.

We, indeed, inhabit physical vehicles which, as we mentioned previously, are those which were derived from the second-density creatures within your own illusion. The ape form is that form which was chosen by the Logos to invest with the potential for completing the evolutionary process through the octave of densities. This form is chosen in approximately 5 percent of the planetary influences within this galaxy of which we are aware. There are other forms chosen in other planetary influences. This form is maintained through the fourth-density illusion and into the fifth-density illusion, at which point the mastery over one’s own being proceeds to the point that it is possible within the fifth-density illusion to create whatever form is most helpful at the moment, as the service that has been requested is offered.

Laitos Channeling Circle 2 February 10, 2008
Quote:Questioner: I’d like to know how you experience us in this channeling circle. Can you see us in physical form or simply in energetic form? And the second part of that question is, are you simply energy or are you currently in an incarnation, within our Logos or without?

We are those of Laitos and are aware of your query, my sister. Firstly, we see each of you as your energy bodies, and more specifically as the readout, shall we say, of your violet ray. That is your identification to us, and that identification is as clear and unmistakable as a physical fingerprint or footprint. Your energy body is your fingerprint, shall we say, in the metaphysical world. Your vibratory rates combine to create one complex vibration that is unmistakably and unutterably unique as you.

As to our situation, my sister, we are those of fourth density and have a physical body which is far lighter and not chemically oriented as is yours. Yet it remains a physical body which we may clothe as we wish, as far as how we look and how our bodies are shaped and so forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some excerpts on the overall nature of body complexes in the higher densities.
Latwii Sunday Meditation January 2, 1983
Quote:I am Latwii, and do not blush at such a query. We of Latwii inhabit the density of five. That is the density of light, the seeking of wisdom. In our particular density our progress upon the evolutionary path now allows us to become more closely aligned with that known as light, for we desire and seek the light. Therefore, we do not only know the light, but we become it, which means that in relation to the physical we may shape our vehicle according to our desires.

Therefore, during those few experiences upon your planet where the appearance of a being of light has been requested with the proper purity—and such occurrences have been recorded throughout your history—an entity of the fifth density may appear in whatever form is best understood by those so requesting the appearance. Most usually this form is as your own for obvious reasons. The entities inhabiting the density of love, the fourth dimension, have a physical vehicle which corresponds to the physical vehicle which was the second-density ancestor or parent, shall we say, [of] your own vehicle, for example, having been derived from the higher ape family. The density of six, that is, of singleness, of unity, the balance between love and wisdom, may also form itself as it chooses, and each of these densities includes the concept of polarity so that the sexual union, in forms quite different from your own sexual union, may be experienced.

Beyond the density of unity there is no longer the need to recycle the physical vehicle.

Ra Session 90 of the Law of One June 19, 1982
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex. Therefore, the fifth-density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another. Consequently, the choice of a fifth-density entity or complex of entities wishing to communicate with your peoples would be to resemble your peoples’ physical-complex, chemical, yellow-ray vehicles.
Cyclops, thank you for your post.

Indeed, Ra says, 'the appearance is the same'. However, since we must dispose of our 3d bodies and reincarnate into a 4d body, do you think 'physical limitations' will be necessary?

Or, are physical limitations solely needed for the 3d experience as I mentioned, previously?

There seems to be some grey area of understanding here.

Heart
I think you people may need to reflect on the fact that a considerable amount of you is probably not from 4d. remember how Ra mentioned the wanderers were overwhelmingly from 6d.
(06-17-2010, 06:25 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you people may need to reflect on the fact that a considerable amount of you is probably not from 4d. remember how Ra mentioned the wanderers were overwhelmingly from 6d.

I may not be a wanderer.

Who knows?

I would like to go 4d, I just don't feel as though I am wishful of being a 6th
density being yet
(06-17-2010, 06:48 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I may not be a wanderer.

Who knows?

I would like to go 4d, I just don't feel as though I am wishful of being a 6th
density being yet

that is for you to discover.

however, it is of paramount importance that everyone should try to follow a wise path in collaboration with their aides, higher self (or, in the case of higher density entities, totality of their original social complexes), their teachers etc, and do what's spiritually proper. some would be of better service returning to 4, 5, 6d, or going to other places (planets or astral places), some remaining on earth and so on. one should not get fixated in 4d earth.
Quote:I may not be a wanderer.

Who knows?

I would like to go 4d, I just don't feel as though I am wishful of being a 6th density being yet

Curious. Methinks since you are here, interested and commenting on these matters, you must be.

Meditation is the key to enlightenment, and perhaps a shot of ayahuasca.
Tongue
(06-17-2010, 02:00 PM)Makoto Wrote: [ -> ]like not everyone is happy with the way they look for example there are people with terrible deformities... what will they be like? even if noone cares what they look like you gotta think they don't wanna be like that even in a full of love reality, in 4th dna can be changed at will i read anyway dunno Smile

I present to you Shaun Stephenson, this guy hangs out with very high quality people and is always flirting with beautiful women. It's how he rolls (wheelchair pun intended). Read the girls body language. She's sincerely flattered and attracted. This Shaun guy is not a victim. He is a player. He literally does that all the time. http://video.voila.fr/video/iLyROoafIBhh.html

And Nick Vujicic who is simply in a class of his own. I can't watch him without feeling my heart starting to glow. And I've seen him a few times by now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY

So let me put it this way, it's clear those enormous deformities these guys suffer are souls choices... These are lessons to the rest of the world. In 4d the soul is more influential on the manifestation than in 3d... But basically if your soul desires to express deformity in 4d... It will..

Because it ISN'T deformity... Deformity only exists in our limited perceptions. Deformity is a mental concept. These guys figured out that secret. They stopped being deformed, they started being people again and great ones that many people want to listen to and be around.

If you're not happy about the way you look there are ways to get over that. I'm not even talking about plastic surgery. I'm talking about an adjustment in mentality and using what you DO have instead of excusing yourself from working to get what you want because you perceive only what you don't have. If you're going to wait until 4d until you decide to fix yourself then I think you're just hiding behind excuses. There's not many people who are "less lucky" than the examples above.
(06-18-2010, 05:45 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]If you're not happy about the way you look there are ways to get over that. I'm not even talking about plastic surgery. I'm talking about an adjustment in mentality and using what you DO have instead of excusing yourself from working to get what you want because you perceive only what you don't have. If you're going to wait until 4d until you decide to fix yourself then I think you're just hiding behind excuses. There's not many people who are "less lucky" than the examples above.

Don't forget about karma. Moving past this obstructions is correcting the karma accumulated over the ages. The more we correct our karma in this lifetime, the better we will be down the road.
Absolutely MtDoraGuy! But fortunately even that is no reason to hold us back. Smile

My work with someone we jokingly called the karmadoctor showed me that karma is also a matter of choice. The difficulty is that it is mostly a subconscious choice reinforced by subconscious behavior. It's not easy to change something you don't even know exists. But when you do then it's as easy as quitting any other addiction or habit.

The biggest hurdle are two realizations... "Where do I WANT to go?" and "Is it possible?" The second is irrelevant when you really zoom in on it, because it always is possible to move slightly into a certain direction. Perhaps not all the way right away, but there is always at least one step that can be taken. The first question is the hardest. Most people are clueless. We identify with our deformities (Mental or physical) to the point where we can't even imagine ourselves to be something else.
(06-18-2010, 06:27 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]We identify with our deformities (Mental or physical) to the point where we can't even imagine ourselves to be something else.

And isn't that frustrating!

Sometimes, I find myself getting all caught up in the drama I create, that I entirely forget to 'forgive myself' for my seeming lack and limitations.

Forgiving ones self can be an instant healer of karma.
(06-18-2010, 06:53 AM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2010, 06:27 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]We identify with our deformities (Mental or physical) to the point where we can't even imagine ourselves to be something else.

And isn't that frustrating!
It certainly is. But how else are we going to be anything at all? Smile Identification is a necessity for individualisation. If anything from the transpersonal is going to attempt being a psychological individual. It NEEDS to identify with something. And this implies the drama also. This is the mechanism keeping us here. Not trapped, but like a rappel line on a mountain climber, you need it to accomplish a goal. If you suddenly lost all identification you'd stop eating, moving, everything. You'd be psychologically dead. And your body would follow soon after if not immediately. You'd fall out of life. Like the rappel guy if you cut his rope.

Quote:Sometimes, I find myself getting all caught up in the drama I create, that I entirely forget to 'forgive myself' for my seeming lack and limitations.
We all do that... I certainly know that feeling.. However, do think carefully about the message you're sending... How would you feel if I told you that I forgive you for being a total douche? You'd be insulted and rightly so. Because really you're not and I just said you are I just disguised it as a positive compliment. But wearing a disguise does not change a thing.

To remain on topic. If we think we're ugly. "I forgive myself for being ugly" actually reinforces the ugly feelings! We'd then basically reinforce our own misjudgements instead of letting them go. Not good. Stating "I forgive myself for ever seeing myself as not the gorgeous and super hot (exaggerate, always exaggerate with humor (Laughter = banishment of the negative)) thing that I am." actually reinforces our own attractiveness and releases the karma. And gives us the interesting challenge of learning to see in exactly what way we are attractive. Because if Shaun and Nick can give themselves permission to be attractive.. Then we can give ourselves permission to be attractive also. We just have to put it in a format that is acceptable to us.

Quote:Forgiving ones self can be an instant healer of karma.
This is a fact BigSmile It simply means. I now stop seeing that "which I saw as bad" as bad. I now see it with compassion as "something that simply is". Instantly breaking the negative cycle.

Another powerful one is "I release and let go of the qualities of being unattractive. I am no longer unattractive I am a beautiful and attractive individual." Your karmic body, you, will say, "ok, we can identify with that, that will work, let's start the flow of reinforcing evidence coming in"

And then even though the karma is healed. We should expect one or a few more echo's of the old patterns but if we remain firm in our affirmations those echo's will soon die out.
(06-18-2010, 09:03 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2010, 06:53 AM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, I find myself getting all caught up in the drama I create, that I entirely forget to 'forgive myself' for my seeming lack and limitations.

We all do that... I certainly know that feeling.. However, do think carefully about the message you're sending... How would you feel if I told you that I forgive you for being a total douche? You'd be insulted and rightly so. Because really you're not and I just said you are I just disguised it as a positive compliment. But wearing a disguise does not change a thing.

IMO, forgiving ones self is really no different from forgiving others. Ego is dropped and the realization of the truth is brought into the situation and the veil is dropped, thus revealing everyone as 'one' and unconditional love is returned to the moment.

I really don't understand how you can say 'forgiving someone for being a total douche' is disguised as a positive comliment. Your logic befuddles me.
Heart
I understand Smile I should have used the word remark instead of compliment. I guess my brain went shopping at that moment or something Wink Forgiving someone is a very positive thing to do. So forgiving someone for a flaw that isn't there is an insult but made with an air of "I'm being positive towards you now".

So my words would become:
We all do that... I certainly know that feeling.. However, do think carefully about the message you're sending... How would you feel if I told you that I forgive you for being a total douche? You'd be insulted and rightly so. Because really you're not and I just said you are I just disguised it as a positive remark. But wearing a disguise does not change a thing.

I hope I clarified myself a bit Wink

Brittany

The typical memories you get from people who have been to the other side but came back (NDE's) or just simply remember it is that the body is similar to the one occupied in the physical world, but without deformity, as there is no longer reason for this sort of catalyst. You can find droves of these accounts scattered about. But then, who knows for sure. The body I remember looks very little like the one I am sitting in now at all.