Bring4th

Full Version: Your experiences of negative densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do some of you guys have experienced any negative densities? In this life or aware past life. What have you learn from them?

For those who did not, would you consider exploring them, if so why?

How do you think that changes one's perspective when deciding to come back?

Since it was the desire of the logos and STO density to provide such a density, what would be the main lessons to be learned or what are the fruits of personal growth as a self and as a group in such case?
(06-02-2016, 05:36 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]...Since it was the desire of the logos and STO density to provide such a density...

My understanding is that the logos did not desire to provide a STS experience per say, such a thing had never even been imagined before it was experienced by its sub-logoi.

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

I had a thread going a while back on this subject. Smile
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4440

Thanks for answering. I've read your description. You understand duality really well. I think our threads are different though.

Discussing negativity of the universe as a concept is one thing. I have already a pretty good undertsanding of this. But I'm curious to find out if different people come up with different results in terms of personal experience. All the keys of understanding the negative side of things are already in the LOO. I have a personal knowledge of these things. But what did you guys learned or grew from personal experience about them? Or from what you find out how evil is there to show us what we are not, then what have you found not to be? How did that transform you?
I am not fully conscious of my negative side within this incarnation, other than knowing it is fully a part of me and accepting it as it is.

I have only some tidbits of awareness of the "pleasures" the negative polarity can provide.  I have a very dim memory of what it feels like to control all aspects of the lives of others.  But of course I also know what it feels like to be on the other side of this (the role of the victim).  Knowing both of these perspectives, I can see that the Creator cannot experience the negative path, cannot experience those pleasures, without part of its selves playing the role of the victim/slaves.

The Creator desires to experience all things and so as soon as the STS path became available, the Creator began to experience all possibilities it offers.   Even though it is hard for us to understand that it also wishes to experience all the possibilities victim-hood offers.

This is not to say that I have actually walked the negative path upper than 3d myself, for I could have simply had incarnations where I made those negative choices or it can come from the other-selves of my social memory complex that did walk it.

All I can say is that I understand some of the reasons why some are attracted to the negative path.   I understand also that it is not who I am.  I do not wish to play the victim and so I do not wish to play the aggressor either.

The negative path is soooooo long.  When they reach 6d as negative and realizes they cannot kid themselves any further and decides to switch STO to continue evolving, they actually have to redo the whole thing again from 3d to 6d but on the STO path this time.

I don't think they kid themselves, I think they put a lot of focus into understanding the true nature of things. They still move across the density of Love, then the density of Wisdom which sits above Love and can possibly move back and forth between the positive or negative within 6D if they so desire. I don't think the entities need to start from 3D either to repolarize, yet it probably is the most efficient way to do so as it opens the self to change most. I think they can do quite a lot of their 6D work from negative densities if they're more comfortable with it, although to make transition toward 7D requires to be done as a "transcendent positive" group which has unified both polarity as one. I think ultimately, residing within positive densities is the greatest gift to self, to allow self to be truly well.

I think the STS path reflects the essence of Creation, the essence of why we are, the desire of the Creator to know Itself, whatever it entails.

Each polarity I think contains the same selfishness and selflessness, one justifies itself through self and the other through resonant others. As an example, I find very deep hypocrisy in that legions of being of light incarnate within worlds only so that through windows of opportunities they lock planets into their own desired vibrational outcome. Like with this earth where they would force to leave most of earth's inhabitants from the social and racial minds they have been evolving into with unresolved karmas that will probably make them feel allienated elsewhere. To me humanity is clearly not ready to harvest, and to cause it through legions of light wanderer is simply taking away from humanity it's own story and choice. I would much rather see it allowed to carry on within further cycles to see it resolve it's karma, and harvest only when humanity will harvest as a group and majority. The select few who would harvest 4D would make more sense to find new worlds than the vast majority which would be kicked out because of higher beings' desires... The legions of the Conquerors of the Light mainly ever have their way in what they desire and strangely increase their own polarity by doing so.

Anyway.. as all is One, through each one that has walked the negative path you see a path of cause and effect which lead yourself to make those choices (applies back to that I find hypocrisy in the above). All things are inherently positive yet all things contain the potential of negative, so we witness what creates this path to be walked by what each of us is.

I think the path is quite long, with it's own struggles and richness. I think it is not quite what it is understood to be and that one should ask itself what it would need to experience to become that negative, that is if one wants to find love for this reflection of itself. Like I said nothing ever is inherently negative, yet we all contain the equal potential. I think the negative path is at it's best to experience when focused between fellow negative entities, as the experience becomes a shared conscious desire to happen.

I think the path is one that explores Love (Original Thought) and as such gives experience and understanding of what love it, just as what we all are. It was not known at first, yet never was not either. I think it is half of the power which gives birth to each of us, and that ultimately the STS path can be seen as selfish because the other path can only inherently contain the same selfishness, just as the STS path contains the same selflessness. A strange paradox that takes time to untangle yet is known to always be the one same thing.

They're both the cause and effect of the experience of One about what Love truly is as a mean to find Itself. It simply shows you what you are, so often you see what you are without seeing what lead you to be that, hence in a lack of understanding, love is not found or beauty not seen.

What gives birth to the STS is everything you know that could plundge you into darkness. What it gives birth to is transmuting through experience infinite Darkness into infinite Light. To not love darkness is to not understand darkness, and to understand darkness is to see the beauty of yourself within it, the beauty of what we all are, of it's pure innoence that can become distorted because of Love.

Ultimately I believe the most darkness a negative entity spreads, the great is it's call for love. They become what they hate and seek to be rejected just like they reject themselves. You can hate the ones reponsible for the earth's state, or you can understand the deepness of their sorrow and what could've lead you to be them.

I believe I am quite accustomed to negative densities. When I comtemplated them I felt hearth broken at the thought of leaving has has been my home, just as to forsake those I learned to love and care for in my own quest to understand and love myself. I felt heart broken that I hurt many each time I work with the Light, that I betray brothers. Yet I also felt it no longer serves myself much but that my resistance to fully give it up comes from love to others. To me both polarities feel like masks I can wear for each their own usefulness. I can plan a negative experience out of love for those who are negative and when I plan a positive experiences t is out of love for myself and to seek to finish my own healing and to free myself of chains.

tldr: What is to be gained? Greater understanding of Love through the experience being diversified and complexified through self, and a greater understanding of what we all are and as such greater power to love what we are. (comes from it being resolved/distilled)

Dark path = shadow self of the Light path, and Light path = light self of the Dark path. Each inter-giving birth to each other, just like the Greatest Light creates also within time the Greatest Darkness as it's counterpart.

A play of mirrors.
It's all playing out inside of you. It's all you, within the imagination of your infinite being.

Either way, you learn the rhythmic movement and natural virtue of every creation your unscathed awareness eventually puts its attention to.

What is aware of awareness?
(06-02-2016, 10:16 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]...
I think the STS path reflects ... the desire of the Creator to know Itself, whatever it entails.

This is the only way I can make sense of it as well. Smile

Not necessarily essential to this post, but here is a dialogue from a Bionicle story that was shown in a children's program. I watched it yesterday with my friend who has lived on this planet for five years. We agreed that this was a cool scene, that the baddies were cool and neat. I kept the understanding in the back of my mind that this was demonstration of STS. (I like to think it as the 5D teacher/enslaver & 4D pupil/servant)

Quote:Hunter (triumphantly after defeating the Toas): They are weak, and I am the Hunter.

Makuta (with authority): Before you were. But now you are my servant.

Hunter (defensive): I don't serve anyone!

Makuta: As strong as you may become, (slowly) I AM STRONGER.

(Hunter puts on the Golden Mask he stole from the Toas that begins to initiate a transformation which gives him huge power and size, awakening his/its inner malice.)

Makuta: And I still have many tasks for you before I am free again. You are no longer Hunter. Now you obey only me. YOU ARE DESTROYER!

(The transformation is now complete, and only Destroyer's shadow is seen. His eyes are red and his mask has horns. Episode ends.)
(06-03-2016, 01:43 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessarily essential to this post, but here is a dialogue from a Bionicle story that was shown in a children's program. I watched it yesterday with my friend who has lived on this planet for five years. We agreed that this was a cool scene, that the baddies were cool and neat. I kept the understanding in the back of my mind that this was demonstration of STS. (I like to think it as the 5D teacher/enslaver & 4D pupil/servant)

Quote:Hunter (triumphantly after defeating the Toas): They are weak, and I am the Hunter.

Makuta (with authority): Before you were. But now you are my servant.

Hunter (defensive): I don't serve anyone!

Makuta: As strong as you may become, (slowly) I AM STRONGER.

(Hunter puts on the Golden Mask he stole from the Toas that begins to initiate a transformation which gives him huge power and size, awakening his/its inner malice.)

Makuta: And I still have many tasks for you before I am free again. You are no longer Hunter. Now you obey only me. YOU ARE DESTROYER!

(The transformation is now complete, and only Destroyer's shadow is seen. His eyes are red and his mask has horns. Episode ends.)

Looks like a discussion between sith lord and sith apprentice to me Tongue
_______
(06-03-2016, 04:59 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Minyatur, do you have memories from your past STS lives ?

More than memories, I usually get strong feelings about things I cannot perceive by allowing my mind to wander, my energy field was always closed in this life, so such strong feelings often just feel much more real than any part of my life. When thinking about Ra for example, I found deep rooted hatred for their ways of which I saw the shadows, I perceived that they hurt many and made many fall deeper into their own darkness, many that I was seeking to help in their healing and work toward change, yet I also found an equally intense love for the purity of their intent and perceived that the shadows only so often came from mutual misunderstandings. When I tried to connect to the thought of negative densities and my desire to be elsewhere, I felt heartbroken with a strong sense that it is the home I have always known, that I am hurting many brothers that had found comfort in me, that I will put to waste a lot of effort I have put into them.

More than having been negative in my near past, I felt like I tried to serve those who still sought to be negative while giving them what they could need to overcome those desires. As such I took part in negtive groups always hoping my contribution would ultimately lead others to dwell less in darkness and make them lose the desire to spread it. I wanted to make those who could seek understanding, to feel understood.

I don't think I have truly been negative within this world and feel quite in harmony with it. I've had one glimpse of my lifetime in the time of Atlantis, which was of a negative setting, I remembered a chimera-like animal in a cage, that was confused and fearful and in which I identified myself. I remembered going to it and stretching my hand while it just bit into it. I remember not being phased by it and instead longly staring into it's eyes until it let go to instead lick the wound it had given me. I remembered preventing it from being killed later on because of that event and also sleeping within it's cage many many times, just as this act being disliked by others. I felt like this had been a great source of comfort for me in that lifetime.
To be honest I saw myself as one of the Light for quite some time. I was quite far into the Ra material when I let myself contemplate having had a strong negative background because I did not find myself to feel any negative. But when I did, I had a quite intense crown chakra resonance moment to confirm the thought.
Regarding the negative having to redo to whole path on the positive side.  I believe this is what made me believe this.

Quote:89.41 Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a fifth-density negative harvest or did they do something else?

Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed. There was a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.

But then there is this

Quote:19.18 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

So I don't know !  Which is typical really  Wink

----------

Couple other quotes I find interesting on the subject of experiencing negativity.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0924.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...
There is a place I visit often in my mind.

Physical qualitites: The sky has a reddish tint, with constant heavy cloud cover. The brightest point of the day in this place would be comparative to dawn or dusk here, and the day doesn't last long. Due to the world being so dark, the main beings that live there have highly light-sensitive eyes. They see very well in the dark, with a type of night vision that causes a dim glow around objects and other beings. The world's inhabitants are tall (somewhere between 6.5 and 8 feet) and lithe. They have sharply angled, aerodynamic features, including tilted, black eyes and pointed ears that lay flat against their head. Their skin color ranges from obsidian black to deep ruddy shades to a sort of tannish gold. In certain lights their skin has an almost iridescent sheen to it. They have claws and sharp teeth and their limbs are built in a way that they can move about very quickly and gracefully; they are exceptionally agile and built as swift predators.

There are many tall towers, made of a black, metallic substance I've never seen on this planet. A black city, and others like it. Outside of the cities there are massive tangles of black trees- jungles holding many wild beasts and other dangers. Here and there the trees break to reveal temples or pyramids- magical places that have no obvious path of access. You can fly to them, but it is considered far more impressive to brave the wilds to reach them.

Social: The atmosphere has a militaristic quality. From birth these beings are raised in a highly structured and disciplined atmosphere. Parents do not raise children. They are instead trained in small groups, where their skills and path of development are carefully monitored. Sometimes a child's future career will be determined by a particular talent they possess. At other times they are simply groomed from a very early age to fill certain roles. There is no unruly behavior, no wildness. The predatory instincts are immediately leashed and honed into a razor sharp tool of the will. Every once in a while you'll see some sort of social event, or perhaps a more private ritual, that is hedonistic in nature- a concentrated release of violent intent or sexual energy, or something similar, but even these periods of "letting loose" are carefully structured and play a larger role in things.

The society moves like a finely tuned machine. There is transparency among beings- it is very difficult to hide your thoughts, your power, your general nature, and often a natural hierarchy arises of its own accord. It is considered wise to serve one who possesses the skills, the will or the power you desire, in order to learn from and emulate them. Petty, counterproductive pride is purged early within the lifetime, replaced with a will to excel at all costs. If you must be the servant of another being to learn their power (as is often the case), you swallow your pride and bow until you become powerful enough to become what you want. In some cases there are instances of ritualized combat (both of physical and magical nature) to solve a dispute between two beings vying for a position, title or general acknowledgement of power, if they believe themselves to be on equal footing. However, in most cases, the hierarchy is apparent all on its own. The strongest naturally rise to the top, though every single member of the society will seek personal strength and excellence to whatever degree is possible for them. Laziness is unheard of, and though leisure time exists, their idea of enjoyable activities would likely not match with a human's idea of a fun time.

It is incredibly rare for two beings to pair off in a romantic fashion. Sex is regarded in three ways- casually, as a response to a physical need or attraction, ritually, where the energy produced is used for magical purposes, or as a means of gaining power over someone else by manipulating their physical urges (political). The concept of love, as it is generally regarded here, is foreign and seen as a potential weakness. The closest you will find to a profession of love is an expression of mutual respect. While partnerships are not uncommon, they are undertaken because of compatible skills and/or a common goal, never out of simple affection.

Spiritual: There is a philosophy that there are two types of individuals in existence- masters and slaves. Slaves find their highest joy in serving a master. Masters find their highest joy in leadership and the execution of progress. Both types of individuals are seen as critical to the continuation of existence, and a type of ruthless self-honesty is taught in determining which role one is destined to fill. While the beings of this world tend to consider themselves as a master race, the philosophy also applies on an individual level. There is supposed to be a particular point in one's life (often during the equivalent of puberty) where one realizes their standing to a degree it is impossible to doubt. While traditionally one is supposed to, at this point, accept their role, very few of this race would ever admit to holding a slave's desires, regardless of internal composition. It may be noted that even the staunchest of master types will still apprentice themselves to (be subservient toward) more powerful masters. In their eyes the difference between types is that a slave type would not seek to rise above their servitude, taking joy in the act of serving, while the master type sees the serving of another being as a means to an end, with the outlook of this position being discarded when it is no longer necessary. Those who frequently display what are seen as weaknesses of personality will often be branded as a slave type regardless of their personal affiliation, and it is exceptionally hard to rise in status if one has received this brand (be it literal or simply through gossip).

In regards to worship, there are two types of beings this race venerates. One type are spiritual beings of an advanced nature inhabiting different planes of this world. Instead of regarding these beings as gods or angels, the world's inhabitants recognize them as an advanced intelligence and make arrangements, often through ritual, to touch this higher intelligence and stimulate their own development. Very advanced members of the race are able to perceive these higher beings on a more direct level and interact with them at will. They second type are thought forms created to embody those traits which are seen as most desirable for a master. These created consciousnesses are continually reinforced and become repositories of information and condensed power, which may then be drawn upon, similar to the concept of an ergregore.

Worshiping a deity is seen as deplorable. The goal is always the advancement of the self into godhood.

That is a brief overview. The images and knowledge of this place shine like a crystal in my mind. I find it very beautiful.
Regarding the reversal of polarity, I think it would be personal choice as to how one expressed this reversal. Going "backwards" in order to stimulate the compassion needed to balance a thus far negative configuration of wisdom would be a logical choice, but not, perhaps, absolutely necessary.
Remembered another one I had some time ago.

A planet much like an endless storm, where you materialize within a body of light having the form you desire. And then you wander the lands and confront who you find, battles of will and spirit to dominate or be dominated. The goal being kinda to destroy the body by dominating/breaking the will of the other and amass polarity.

Highly various kinds of entities, some so advanced they can conquer and dominate everything in the entire world if they so desire. Some similar, but seeking what would prove challenging, some who act alone and others in groups, some that come shortly and go, and others who remain long periods.  Many kinds of hierarchies over time, always being overthrown.

Remembered as a fun place within the set of rules of that world.
(06-04-2016, 10:20 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]...I find it very beautiful.

Me too, shinigami. Thank you for sharing.
(06-03-2016, 08:13 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the negative having to redo to whole path on the positive side.  I believe this is what made my believe this.

Quote:89.41 Questioner: Then did they continue striving to polarize negatively for a fifth-density negative harvest or did they do something else?

Ra: I am Ra. They worked with the fourth-density negative for some period until, within this framework, the previously learned patterns of the self had been recaptured and the polarity was, with great effort, reversed. There was a great deal of fourth-density positive work then to be retraced.

But then there is this

[/url]

Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=19]19.18 Questioner: I assume that an entity on either path can decide to choose paths at any time and possibly retrace steps, the path-changing being more difficult the farther along is gone. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have.

So I don't know !  Which is typical really  Wink

----------

Couple other quotes I find interesting on the subject of experiencing negativity.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q\uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0924.aspx Q\uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx Q\uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...

I tend to see polarity as being mainly your inner feedback of your experiences, how you feel about it and whether your choices lead toward allowing you to open your heart to feel things or to close it and disallow yourself to feel what you feel. Though I think love is always the reason one can come to close it's heart, so even a closed heart is but an aspect of the beauty of the infinite love we each contain.

Beautiful quotes about transformation of the self. To deny facets of what you are is to not accept and love yourself which in turns is to not accept and love what each of us is (feedback or your reality through yourself), it disallows one see change occuring within what is incarnated, and instead it tend to lead self to dwell deeper and deeper into it's distortions until they are better understood and not rejected anymore. Opening the heart allows one to feel what it feels, yet do not dictate what is felt. As such to transmute feelings they need to be expressed and distilled to be understood as love however they are. Then healing occurs and patterns of self are let go as they are resolved and new ones are found.

The STS path is the path of rejection and more than others, it is probably the self that has been most heavily rejected which further leads to this rejection being projected upon the mirror other-selves are on self. Self creates itself to be rejected and unloved by others and dwell upon this configuration which is hard to distill and of which the roots become buried deeper and deeper within self.
On the subject of the backtracking, here's a little analogy which I think might apply. Most colleges which require Statistics as a core class for many degrees will offer two versions: Statistics with Algebra, and Statistics with Calculus, because algebra is often taught in HS and is a required class for virtually anything, and calculus is not. However, statistics are incredibly hard and tedious to do in algebra, whereas they're relatively easy in calculus.

So, someone who first learned Statistics with Algebra, but then went on to learn calculus, might find it useful to learn how to do statistics with calculus. But doing so would require them to "retrace their steps" and re-learn a lot of stuff specifically because they were learning a new way of doing statistics.

And likewise, the 4th Density experience would be vastly different for the Positive and Negative sides, so one who flipped from neg to pos (or vice versa) would then need to go back and learn a new way of experiencing 4D. Especially since, of course, negative 4D behavior is largely incompatible with positive 5D life, so they'd need to re-lay that particular foundation to get back up to the same relative "level" they'd been at previously.
I have many words for this yet none of them seem to really encompass what I would wish to say. I will point out that there is a difference in the negative densities as perceived by one who is positively polarized and one who is negatively polarized. They will not be perceived the same. To the positive it will be dark, black if they are highly polarized. To the negative, it is rich with colour, motion and passion. For contrast you could see it that in a positive density it will appear as too bright or white to a highly negative entity, whereas a positive views it in full colour, motion and passion. Let this be a hint at the notions behind the polarities and their creations, if one may at all even be offered by another.
(06-04-2016, 02:16 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I have many words for this yet none of them seem to really encompass what I would wish to say.

This thread is here so you can express whatever comes to your mind, whatever experience you have with those densities. That it emcompass everything that it represents is not really important as long you've got something to say that is relevant to you, it will be for others as well I think.
Thank you, I believe I did that. Perhaps expansion will come later. All in good time aha