Bring4th

Full Version: _____
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_____
While I don't particularly agree with the oversimplified categorization, she has some pretty useful information.

I think the parts where she doesn't focus on the categorization of people are the best; how chakras develop, how they can be seen and the description of layers of energy-bodies.
Seems like a dim view of existence to me. I'd more likely be an atheist than believe in the process of gradual degradation of souls.

To me none of it rings true. None. Just speaking for myself but it reads more like paranoid disinformation to stop anyone from trusting their own intuition
Worth noting that that website is an interpretation of Barbara Brennan's work, not her actual material. I don't recall her ever mentioning the degradation of souls.

I don't really resonate with the info on that site, but I have Light Emerging by Barbara Brennan and I have found it useful (still haven't read all of it)
______
_____
I have been pondering my own theory of the 5 "poisons" of human existence and the biting of finger nails.

As someone who has bitten nails to nubs for over three decades, lately I have seriously questioned myself what the subconscious purpose is behind this activity.

Nowadays, I try very hard to catch myself just before taking a bite of a nail and I will document in a journal the thought I was having just prior. Usually though it is after devouring a nail halfway, dang it.

I'm finding some interesting thought patterns and could be on to something. Left hand vs right hand seem to be an excess or not enough of a certain mind "poison".

I don't think this is necessarily on topic here, but the title "Hands of Light" along with the number 5 made me think to share it.
Yeah I've got this book although I haven't read it thoroughly. I mostly enjoyed her points on how energy fields interact and the different conditions of the chakras. I found some of it useful as supplementary to my Reiki practice.