Bring4th

Full Version: Synchronicity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'd like to discuss the subject of "synchronization" or "life clues", call it whatever.
It seems to me that this cannot take action unless ones beliefs are allowing so. Yet it's everywhere, you can go back to childhood and remember liking something silly and of no importance, yet you view it now and it all makes perfect sense.
Where does it go? Will this always trigger an awakening, as some sort of clue by your higher self?
I see no end and I'm already awakened, I don't know what to expect. Lately I've been having a feeling I cannot completely comprehend as if an end is near, maybe mine.
There was a post I've read by YingYang, he described a sync so powerful you cannot mistake the existence of beyond. Are we the only ones who notice?
Surely every each and one receives such clue, you can ignore it but the sub-conscious will keep chasing. Yet society keeps itself ignorant, I ask why. Why cannot they see that life is more than logic if everything is so illogical.
Nature works in such a perfect, complex, yet simple way as if magic is in play, as if every atom and particle is connected to another.
Is that not the point of the veil? To be cut from the magical nature of reality.
Mhm I get what you're saying. But why are we an exception?
I'm not even sure I am a wanderer at all.
(06-07-2016, 02:37 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Mhm I get what you're saying. But why are we an exception?

I think it's a matter of openness to it. A veil is in some way just resistance to what is in your face.
Papercut Wrote:It seems to me that this cannot take action unless ones beliefs are allowing so.

This is a tricky one, because every singe person has guidance, even the ones who are "asleep". I have dreamed excessively all my life, and I usually have full recollection of my dreams upon waking up, but only in the last, say 6 years, have I really started paying attention to them, even 'asking' for guidance sometimes before going to bed. It's cryptic, and I'm never sure if my interpretation of its possible meaning is on target, or way off.

Papercut Wrote:Yet it's everywhere, you can go back to childhood and remember liking something silly and of no importance, yet you view it now and it all makes perfect sense.

This is something I thought of today. I have liked the YinYang symbol since I was a child. Whenever we went to the coast on holiday, there was this surf shop that sold little pins and earrings, and there was a large variety, anything from little marijuana leaves to flowers to ladybirds, but I always looked at the YinYang pin, I just thought it was the most beautiful symbol, not even knowing about the existence of Taoism at that age.

papercut Wrote:Where does it go? Will this always trigger an awakening, as some sort of clue by your higher self?

I believe this to be so, the higher self is constantly dropping clues.

Papercut Wrote:There was a post I've read by YingYang, he described a sync so powerful you cannot mistake the existence of beyond. Are we the only ones who notice?

I think wanderers just have much more of these "strangeness", especially if they have started awakening.

Papercut Wrote:Surely every each and one receives such clue, you can ignore it but the sub-conscious will keep chasing. Yet society keeps itself ignorant, I ask why. Why cannot they see that life is more than logic if everything is so illogical. Nature works in such a perfect, complex, yet simple way as if magic is in play, as if every atom and particle is connected to another.

It's all magical to me too, but I accept that the vast majority will repeat 3rd density, maybe even me, and that's also okay.

Minya Wrote:Is that not the point of the veil? To be cut from the magical nature of reality.

I don't believe we are cut off from the magical nature of reality, I believe the more we evolve the more it will manifest. For now I 'do' consider dreams, synchronicities and strange coincidences magical. Two nights ago I dreamed that I was standing in a room full of people, and there was a TV screen, and on the TV screen I saw myself reading a book. I still said to the people around me "isn't that strange, that's me", and then I walked over to the TV to see what book I was reading, but it was strange, because it was 3Dish, I could literally lean in and look over my own shoulder at the book I was reading. It was Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, a book I bought many years ago and never read (reading it now).
YinYa Wrote:
Minya Wrote:Is that not the point of the veil? To be cut from the magical nature of reality.

I don't believe we are cut off from the magical part of reality, I believe the more we evolve the more it will manifest. For now I 'do' consider dreams, synchronicities and strange coincidences magical. Two nights ago I dreamed that I was standing in a room full of people, and there was a TV screen, and on the TV screen I saw myself reading a book. I still said to the people around me "isn't that strange, that's me", and then I walked over to the TV to see what book I was reading, but it was strange, because it was 3Dish, I could literally lean in and look over my own shoulder at the book I was reading. It was Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, a book I bought many years ago and never read (reading it now).

Thought I had posted again but had page open still, was this :

(06-07-2016, 02:37 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Mhm I get what you're saying. But why are we an exception?

I think it's a matter of openness to it. A veil is in some way just resistance to what is in your face.

So I think the veil does cut from it but just initially, and that we work our veil both consciously and unconsciously all the time.

There's a christian belief that spoke a lot to me that relates to this, the idea of being new born. The belief is that we are born in the physical cut off from our spiritual nature but regain that connection at some point and become new born. Then there's a new evolution of a spiritual nature and growth of it's own. A physical self and a spiritual one.
(06-07-2016, 01:30 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I'd like to discuss the subject of "synchronization" or "life clues", call it whatever.
It seems to me that this cannot take action unless ones beliefs are allowing so. Yet it's everywhere, you can go back to childhood and remember liking something silly and of no importance, yet you view it now and it all makes perfect sense.
Where does it go? Will this always trigger an awakening, as some sort of clue by your higher self?
I see no end and I'm already awakened, I don't know what to expect. Lately I've been having a feeling I cannot completely comprehend as if an end is near, maybe mine.
There was a post I've read by YingYang, he described a sync so powerful you cannot mistake the existence of beyond. Are we the only ones who notice?
Surely every each and one receives such clue, you can ignore it but the sub-conscious will keep chasing. Yet society keeps itself ignorant, I ask why. Why cannot they see that life is more than logic if everything is so illogical.
Nature works in such a perfect, complex, yet simple way as if magic is in play, as if every atom and particle is connected to another.

Every stage of evolution is perfect. I'm often fond of saying that a caterpillar is not wrong because it is not yet a butterfly. If someone appears spiritually asleep is is only in comparison that it appears so. A cat is a more aware than a rock, and a human is more aware than a cat, and a 4D extraterrestrials spiritual awareness makes our intelligence level look like a child's plaything by comparison. The point is there are always greater heights to grow towards, and every being is dealing with the level of concentration of the light of truth that they can presently handle. You are absolutely right about the beliefs. Evidence of the larger reality will be repelled from one's perception to the exact same degree as the purity of the disbelief in it. Perception is extremely fluid in this regard. Thus, if all you believe in is the physical world, as a materialist does, anything that does not fit into that square peg will be reinterpreted so that it is forced through that square peg or left out of one's worldview altogether. This is why there is the 'hard problem of consciousness' in ontology and neuroscience, because if you presume the world is made up of a bunch of unconscious "stuff" (the common conception of matter), you then have to rationalize how said unconscious stuff magically becomes conscious when arranged in a certain pattern (after all, one could imagine an identical world with automatons that have no consciousness so why is this seemingly unnecessary component there nonetheless?). Nevermind the fact that nobody has ever experienced anything outside of consciousness their entire lives. Rather than accept the obvious conclusion that consciousness is fundamental, a materialist will, ironically, prefer to *religiously* hold to their belief in materialism than entertain the heretical notion that parapsychology experiments and various quantum mechanics evidence is clearly pointing to: that matter actually is a product of consciousness rather than the other way around.

This is long and somewhat dry but talks about the bias and taboo in scientific research: science and the taboo of psi

I find the substance of the lecture inspiring because it is evidence that there are still some truly objective scientists out there that actually give weight to anomalous evidence and are not caving into the peer pressure of group think.

I was just reading about quantum physics in Biology of Belief, written by another great scientist, and it is almost unbelievable that there are still materialists around. Western medicine is basically based on the Newtonian materialistic worldview, and the pharmaceutical industry will likely keep it that way for as long as possible.

As Don said: "There is very little actual matter in physical matter."

How do they explain acupuncture? Or people walking over hot coals?
Oh I've witness people rationalize away the most wonderful synchronicity.  It was almost funny how much in their face it was.  If one does not want to see, one won't.

I think what you are feeling is because you are ready to start letting go.  As in letting go of expectations and becoming an even better channel of the Creator.

Most people simply aren't ready to awaken. I look back on many life events I've had, and I see how synchronistic they've been! I met one of my dearest friends because she had a dream about me in high school and decided to strike up a conversation. I met my (second and spiritual) family because they moved into the house behind me, and my friend Joel happened to be friends with the same person I was hanging out with. I met a woman, Lydia, seemingly by chance, exactly at the moment I needed her. Considering how important they've been on my life, this was no accident.

Therefore, a divine hand may guide us, but many don't perceive it at work until he is ready. Wink
If we are all things simultaneously, than synchronicities are bound to happen.
I was recently wondering about how the mechanics of synchronicities work. 

Like when I'm thinking of a specific concept and it almost instantaneously manifests, was that thing in fact changed for everyone's memory including my own? Like if I'm thinking about trees while I'm driving and see a side street named Granite Oak a split second later, was that street renamed to provide the synchronicity? I don't see why that would be difficult at all if you look at it like a computer programmer. You just have to find the exact line of code for the name of that street and change it. From our standpoint, everyone would remember the new name as though it were ALWAYS like that since the change would occur outside of time. 

Anyways, that's the theory I've been mulling over for awhile.
Or maybe the cause and effect of yourself lead you to have that thought at that moment.

I think the concept of gravity runs infinitely deep with the idea of spiritual gravity. There's gravity across both space and time and is existant in-between all things. Fated moments are somewhat heavier moments that have a gravity of their own, there's entanglement between people that attracts them to meet at the right moment or make the right actions, a thought you need to have manifests at a moment which gives it emphasis..

I see everything as not random, entangled and with infinite subtle influences. Ultimately everything is the body of One, mind of One and Spirit of One.
(06-15-2016, 09:35 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I was recently wondering about how the mechanics of synchronicities work. 

Like when I'm thinking of a specific concept and it almost instantaneously manifests, was that thing in fact changed for everyone's memory including my own? Like if I'm thinking about trees while I'm driving and see a side street named Granite Oak a split second later, was that street renamed to provide the synchronicity? I don't see why that would be difficult at all if you look at it like a computer programmer. You just have to find the exact line of code for the name of that street and change it. From our standpoint, everyone would remember the new name as though it were ALWAYS like that since the change would occur outside of time. 

I think that's basically how it works. There is an "entry point". I think everyone's version of reality is totally mutable - for instance, the words you wrote here. I read a certain set of words and within my reality everyone else is reacting to this set of words. But in their reality, they might be reacting to a slightly different set of words. Infinity is crazy yo.
(06-16-2016, 10:00 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 09:35 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I was recently wondering about how the mechanics of synchronicities work. 

I think that's basically how it works. There is an "entry point". I think everyone's version of reality is totally mutable - for instance, the words you wrote here. I read a certain set of words and within my reality everyone else is reacting to this set of words. But in their reality, they might be reacting to a slightly different set of words. Infinity is crazy yo.

This.
I can't wrap my mind if it's a result of separation, or is it related to confusion/free will, or our language lacks emotion.
Very complex indeed!
It's the "illusion" of 3D. That's why it's important to not take it too seriously. In my reality, maybe I pissed someone off today by my carelessness. In their reality, the event maybe didn't even happen, or it wasn't even me who perpetrated it!!

I've brought up this before when talking about how like, when you go pick a random Q'uo to read and it seems like it's talking directly to you. It definitely is, it's as if you accessed/loaded what you needed from that point. Of course, this is why faith is important - it opens the channel.