Bring4th

Full Version: Uncomfortable Just Existing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So many responsibilities and everything seems wrong.
The AC people haven't shown up.
I have two doors that won't shut, front and back.
Holes in the floors.
And I paid to have trees cut that my mom said she would do.

I feel so jittery in my own skin.
Uncomfortable for being here.
I am not even working, I'm out on disability.
But I get enough sleep. In fact too much.

Is it normal to feel uncomfortable with yourself?

3D is no fun for me.

The energy around me feels electrical and zappy.
I'm flat out afraid.

I just took a nap and woke up feeling very nervous.
Good luck, Gem. I know how hard those rough patches can be. I would just keep praying to your guides for assistance, they might be able to help calm down your out-of-whack energetic systems a bit.
Oh Gemini, so sincere. You're like my inner voice that's just fed up with daily nonsense.
I don't have much to add since I can relate.
Nothing matters, all is well. This too shall pass.
My dog is nervous in my room because the AC guy finally showed up. About an hour and a half late.

My stomach feels hungry, but I do not feel like eating. I've got nerves in my stomach.

I'm just drinking water now.

My mom complains a lot to me, and it wears me out.
Thank you both for your warm comments. I feel welcome from you Jade.
I love you lots and lots, Gem. Remember to take care of yourself first sometimes, and not always just worry about your mom and dog.

I know the feeling of nerves in the gut. Did you know that's actually the literal meaning of "anorexia nervosa"? - loss of appetite due to nervousness. No fun at all.
My dog is one of the few things that brings me joy. That and my new computer. And my best friend.
You just listed three of my most favorite things in my life, too. Smile
I also enjoy my dreams for the most part. But I have an uncomfortable one every so often.
A couple of nights ago I dreamed I was repeatedly crushed in a garbage truck. But it didn't feel all that real.
(06-07-2016, 06:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]But I get enough sleep. In fact too much.

"Studies have linked excessive sleep to health risks ranging from depression to an increased risk for stroke,..."
Social standards cause depression imo.
(06-07-2016, 11:40 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Social standards cause depression imo.

that's one of many things that *can* cause it, no doubt. some people could like social standards, though.

i'm betting the majority are "uncomfortable just existing" at times...not existing in general but existing in a trying dense body, surrounded by trying people & things, in a place with so much uncertainty, on a planet that's being plundered to death.
(06-07-2016, 11:40 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Social standards cause depression imo.

I believe a part of the reason for the depression in our society is the Darwinian mindset that we're all here to compete with one another, rather than collaborate. You would think that since it's quite obvious to everyone here that you don't get to take any material possessions with you when you die, that accumulation isn't the raison d'être for being here, but apparently it hasn't registered with many yet...
I think the reasons to be depressed are infinite. At some point you gotta decide this is not how you want to feel to stop feeling it. You gotta decide to feel good actively all day long. It's a bit like breathing. You can focus on breathing while exercising, doing meditation or just to concentrate. But sooner or later you forget to breathe consciously. I find that being aware of your breathing process as much as possible can go a long way in balancing and changing your mood, tricking yourself into being happy even if you are not specially happy. Sometimes I realize that I feel bad and that in coincidence I've forgot to breathe for a while. It can literally change the way you react to what happens in your life. And yet nothing is as simple as breathing and nothing is as simple as forgetting to breathe again. The idea is to find yourself grounded and really at peace while breathing and try not loosing or forgetting that vibe once you really locked in.
Sounds to me like you are not using all of the energy that is available to you directly, perhaps because of some resistance to power?
(06-07-2016, 06:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal to feel uncomfortable with yourself?

3D is no fun for me.

The energy around me feels electrical and zappy.

I dunno about normal, but I feel it too, very often. More and more often, in fact. And energy feeling electrical and zappy - I feel that a LOT. Like the air itself is rough on my skin
Yeah. I've been watching Highway to Heaven on Netflix, and it's been making me cry and asking me own guardian angel to help make me pure. I've got a headache and threw up earlier. When I realize compared to an angel I've been pretty rotten.
(07-16-2017, 09:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I've been watching Highway to Heaven on Netflix, and it's been making me cry and asking me own guardian angel to help make me pure. I've got a headache and threw up earlier. When I realize compared to an angel I've been pretty rotten.

Alright, maybe there's somethin in the air, cause I too have a major energy headache. It feels sort of good though, like the energy channels are opening up in my brain. This experience seems to be geared towards forcing me to be thankful. If I stop being conscious, even for ten seconds, the misery creeps back in. My only option is to sustain awareness.
I feel a good vibe, but after I eat it dries my throat out and makes me retch. Doesn't help my headache.

The vibe is forcing me to feel more pure. To eliminate my perversions.
(07-17-2017, 12:04 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel a good vibe, but after I eat it dries my throat out and makes me retch. Doesn't help my headache.

The vibe is forcing me to feel more pure. To eliminate my perversions.

I've been fasting for the last 36 hours because of this. I couldn't eat at all, the food would just sit in my stomach undigested.
Quote:105.4 Questioner: Could you please tell me what caused Jim’s kidney problem to return, and what could be done to heal it?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity, Jim, determined that it would cleanse itself and thus would spend time/space and space/time in pursuit and contemplation of perfection. The dedication to this working was intensified until the mind/body/spirit complex rang in harmony with this intention. The entity did not grasp the literal way in which metaphysical intentions are translated by the body complex of one working in utter unity of purpose. The entity began the period of prayer, fasting, penitence, and rejoicing. The body complex, which was not yet fully recovered from the nephrotic syndrome, began to systematically cleanse each organ, sending all the detritus that was not perfect through kidneys which were not given enough liquid to dilute the toxins being released. The toxins stayed with the body complex and reactivated a purely physical illness. There is no metaphysical portion in this relapse.

The healing is taking place in manifestation of an affirmation of body complex health which, barring untoward circumstance, shall be completely efficacious.

Careful what you wish for, my friends.
(07-18-2017, 05:22 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:There is no metaphysical portion in this relapse.

Yet, invaluable catalyst is introduced nonetheless! Arising from a purely physical affliction.
I think it is implying that the physical and metaphysical aren't always 'on the same page'.
(07-19-2017, 12:52 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is implying that the physical and metaphysical aren't always 'on the same page'.

That seems crazy to me. Aren't they inseparable??

Although I have some suspicion that Ra said that in order to make Jim confront his personal anger about mistakes. (Jim asked, through Don, something about how he has a recurring destructive self-anger when he feels he is not fulfilling his mission.)
I almost don't care about my mission. So long as I spread love, I am happy.

I strive to not be angry more than 5-10 seconds.
(07-19-2017, 01:23 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I strive to not be angry more than 5-10 seconds.

Bashar said the actual emotion of anger only lasts for about that long - sustained anger is actually frustration, resentment, judgment, other negative complexes.
(07-19-2017, 01:07 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2017, 12:52 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is implying that the physical and metaphysical aren't always 'on the same page'.

That seems crazy to me. Aren't they inseparable??

Although I have some suspicion that Ra said that in order to make Jim confront his personal anger about mistakes. (Jim asked, through Don, something about how he has a recurring destructive self-anger when he feels he is not fulfilling his mission.)

Of course they are inseparable, but what does that even mean? Just cause they are connected doesn't mean they reflect eachother at all times. Actually the metaphysical realms change much more rapidly and are much more flexible than the physical. The physical is not only the slowest realm but it's the end of the line, it's the butt end of the process, called 'the world of excrement' by some alchemists. In Kabbalah it is the World of Assiah which means motion, it is where all the potentials innate in the metaphysical manifest and become 'concrete'. By the time something has emerged on the physical the metaphysical has usually changed a thousand thousand times. UNLESS, such an individual becomes aware of this and learns to FOCUS the metaphysical so that it does not change so much and subsequently the physical MUST manifest as that which is focused upon.

But, y'know, I'm not giving anybody hints. Wink