Bring4th

Full Version: ´Targeted Individual - CIA Experiment - V2K´
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:46 weeks and 6 days ago

Some of you are very intelligent but most importantly; most of you are open-minded and thats why I will say this here. I have never tried to get help anywhere else on the internet, yet. I don't expect you to help me, it's impossible as far as I know. But since you guys are open-minded and well informed, I thought maybe you have more room for some more info.

Most people I tell this to, label me insane, crazy or psychotic/schizophrenic. But I know exactly what is going on. You might have already heard about this, but maybe not. So here we go:

I am a victim of CIA's "continued" MKUltra program. I am a victim of Microwave hearing - Voice to Skull (V2k) and synthetic telepathy, Direct Energy Weapons (DEW), Gang Stalking etc. A program that originally started by Nazi scientists. You can find lots of information about the sick people behind this program.

The voices are received by the skull through "microwave auditory effect". Please search for that on Wikipedia or Google if you are interested.

I've been going through this since January 2014 and at first I was confused out of my mind. Suddenly I started hearing voices. I thought I was going crazy. Then I realised the voices were commenting on things I was doing and so on. Then I though I was being watched by cameras installed around my apartment. I searched my whole apartment. I slowly started to realise, my girlfriend seemed to know what I was thinking. Synthetic telepathy. I know, it sounds outrageously unbelievable and I was so scared I was shaking and sweating.

She would quickly change the subject and got nervous when I mentioned it. They were slowly but surely making me crazy. Having people "gangstalk" me (please google that as well). Having people knock on our apartment door yelling "we're watching you!" Having me think I was in a TV-Show by saying "we're recording everything" when I saw cameras in stores and other public places. They were also making me think my girlfriend was cheating on me or making her think I was cheating on her to make us break up. They would play her voice for me when I was at work talking to some other guy and so on. So their goals are ruining my relationships and having people turn against me.

Also constantly repeating "youre crazy" and trust me, the more they said it, the more I believed it. So I started seeing a shrink. I explained to him that I'm hearing voices, that my girlfriend scared of me mentioning it and he started sounding like the perpetrators saying some phrases exactly like them and saying things like "maybe you should re-consider stuff about your girlfriend" or "take distance from your girlfriend and family and go out alone" "you need to spend more time alone". And as naiv as I was, I listened to him. I started going to places alone, hanging out alone to see if it would help me take my mind of everything but little did I know, this was their goal. To ISOLATE me from everything and everybody so they could make me crazier. Yes, this means they have professionals under their control as well.

Anyway. It got to the point that I thought "well, if this is truly going on, if they can see me and record me, then I'm going to put an end to it by doing something drastic" so I took a razor blade and cut my arms. All they did was laugh and keep repeating you're crazy.

To make a long story short, fast forward half a year. They succeeded with having us lose our apartment (I moved back to my brother's and she moved back to her mom's) and they succeeded with having us break up, and turned my brother (who was also my employer) against me and I lost my job. So I decided to move back to my mom in Sweden (where I used to live) to get real help. ALL medical professionals I contacted in America were under their control and weren't allowed to help me in any way. A day before my flight (or escape) to Sweden, they started ringing my ears so loudly that I thought my ears were gonna bleed. They really didn't want me getting real help. They even hacked in to my laptops speakers and said "where ever you go, we will always be there".

Again, fast forward to today. I am now still recovering, I got real help here in Sweden. With real doctors with objective to help. Even though they obviously didn't believe me, they did try to help and talk it out rather than BE another form of PERPETRATOR. I have now learned how to control the voices I hear and change up their phrases by figuring out their patterns. So for example, whenever I tried to figure something out at work or school or life in general they would call me "stupid" and "crazy" but now. I can change it before the message comes to me I think-say "genius" and word is replaced. It doesn't do much to them, but it helps me from going crazy or feeling like s***. And that's the only way to fight back. Otherwise, you're screwed. They tried to have my brother put me in a mental hospital multiple times, where they would have total control over whoever treated me.

So why am I telling you this? Well, as I said, because you guys are more likely to MAYBE believe me. I had stopped trying to make people believe me because it's so much easier for people to just label you insane and not do research. But this is precisely their goal, for it sound so absurd and unreal so that no one believes you!

Any way, I hope I could at least maybe get you to do some research on this even if you refuse to believe me.

Would be great to hear back from you and if you really have read ALL of this then I am extremely grateful and you are awesome for it.

Peace and love,
The Culprid

46 weeks and 6 days ago

I hope you will manage to completely break free some day....and be super careful to give more details about you,you are not in the standard classes so they might try find you again.

Best of luck to you The Culprid

46 weeks and 5 days ago

Thank you, I've learned a lot this past year. I think I am strong enough to be able to handle the gang stalking if it ever starts again. They're a bunch of losers who feed off of people's misery and stress. I remember at work in the States, I was outside working and random cars would drive by screaming "You're gonna fucking die, faggot!" and "You call this WORK?!" and so on. Everyday, just trying to make me feel like s*** every second of the day. Even my brother used to look at me like WTF?

Are there any targeted individuals here in this forum? I would like to be in contact with as many as possible. Only a TI would know exactly what I'm going through.

46 weeks and 5 days ago

I red everything you wrote. My philosophy is that I know that I know nothing. This being said I will never stick the crazy tag myself on anybody, ever. Even some professionnals are not always truly impartials and ''assumes'' things.

I encourage you to continue to document your experiences, maybe we will find things that point out you are not insane. I will do some research on schizofrenia and other mental illnesses in academic documentations to check out what is a sign that you are not insane. Going by elimination should be more productive if you want my opinion... If you can atleast prove that you doesn't suffer from X mental illness, it will give you some credibility to the ''know it alls'' people that label you crazy.

That ebing said i'm sure there is a mental illness for every form of bad feeling that exists, so you might never prove that you are sane (if you really are) and I think that is something you need to accept if you ever want to be partially ''normal''.

To conclude, the only fact that you went to get professionnal help at numerous occasions is a sign of a rationnal mind. The irrationnal mind will totally ignore the possibility of madness and will sink himself more. Wich is not what you did.

Best of luck to you!

P.S. I am sorry for any bad grammar. English is not my first language. So i'm not ''not caring'' about it! ^,^

46 weeks and 4 days ago

Linking the Searching for gangstalkers thread in the UUS.

46 weeks and 4 days ago

culprid,

sorry to hear about your trouble. The nazi mind scientists (along with propulsion & other scientists) brought to the U.S. under project Paperclip did help the MKUltra program.

After the congressional hearings they supposedly stopped the project, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was still going on. Deceit, lies, and manipulation by governments and corporations has only escalated.

If you don't mind, how were you initially 'kidnapped' into being a subject of MKUltra?

And for what it's worth, (not that I can understand what you went/going through) meditation and the art of 'nothingness' / clearing the mind has profoundly good effects on everybody; not just those with psychological issues.

46 weeks and 4 days ago

@intelbob
Thanks for reading it all. Appreciate it. Yes, I've never had any mental problems all my life, ever. PS: Your English is awesome. English is my third language too!

@Zyx Thanks for the link. I've been through the exact same thing. It becomes so overwhelming that you think from then on that every single person is a perpetrator. Which is exactly what they want you to think (or to know) that they are always watching you. 24/7.
However, the gangstalking stopped when I moved to Sweden. But the Direct Energy Weapons started and the voices got more "aggressive" in the way they operated.

@IceMt Yes, you are exactly right. They never stopped the project though, they just start doing the same thing under a different name.

Well, as I said, my brother was my employer. I started noticing that all his other employees slowly changed and they were all ex-army/military people with "support the troops" bumper stickers on their rides. My brother starting telling me things like "Either you don't see what's going on around you, or you are being ignorant".

First time I realized something was going on was around the same week at home. I was getting ready for work and started hearing voices which appeared to come from our neighbors next door. A female voice, a male voice and sound of dogs or puppies crying and being abused.

Also, the male voice would yell every once in a while something like "You haven't talked to him yet?!!!" or "You lost him on the road again? He came home before YOU did!!" Referring to me, because I would come home around the same time our neighbors girl did. Then I heard banging on the wall, the woman crying, puppies yelping and sound of them being thrown around. Five minutes later, I hear knocking on my door... Scared for my life, I open it and it's some OTHER neighbor asking if they could borrow money for the laundry. I gave her money and went back inside.

This continued for days before I realized, our neighbors didn't have pets, and the guy living there didn't sound like that and it wasn't them.
Then slowly death threats from other people in the streets came. People showing up behind me with bags looking like body bags in order to scare me. People driving by screaming "NO DON'T DO IT, I WAS GONNA DO IT". Or yell random phrases I used to say.
People coming to where I worked looking for people that didn't work there. People coming to my work dressed up EXACTLY like my girlfriend and same hair and everything.
People would start saying random things to me at bars and clubs, stupid s*** like. "We see you, but we are on your side man". Just trying to drive me totally insane.

If you guys do some more reading on Gang Stalking, you will kind of get an idea of why they were doing it and how things are every day for someone being gang stalked.

Peace and love,
the Culprid

46 weeks and 4 days ago

A very limited list of gang stalking a.k.a. organized stalking methods:

- Sleep deprivation day-by-day, social isolation
- Always surrounded, never alone, no privacy
- Neighbor stalking, rude behaviour from random people
- Workplace mobbing, breaking friendships
- Character assasination, rumours spread
- Police and hospital, funeral cars around you
- Feedback about conversations nobody can know
- Honking horn, shoving chairs, bouncing ball, shoes with high heels
- Receive phone calls, emails (popup/sound), SMSs at specific moments
- Coughing, slamming door, leaking tap
- Neighbor toilet visit, flushing
- Stagnating DVD-player, game console
- Plock sound from water heater, tv set, roof
- TV, radio program interference, manipulation, coughing
- Black cats crosssing
- Alarm sounds in shops, articles sold out
- Other shop counter opens while waiting
- Blocking traffic, traffic at every corner
- Empty battery, traffic jams, at important moments
- Constructed car accidents, empty highway
- Blinding headlights, cars with one headlight, rearlight
- Stones against car front window, sigaret buts
- Open doors of home/car, bird droppings on windows
- Delight in your suffering, damage to belongings
- Drilling at neighbors and everywhere you go
- Neighbor going up and down stairs all the time
- Throwing sounds, saw machines outside
- Synchronized passing, women with baby wagons

46 weeks and 4 days ago

Two things;
Do you remember how this happened? This has been answered by a previous post and
Is there anyway we can help?

46 weeks and 3 days ago

Hi culprid!

First of all i like to see u being better.

I will tell one thing that have happened to me, but its not the result of any tipe of experience on me, it was the result of a LSD bad trip.

I where camping with friends and all of us have taked LSD during night, among alcohol and cannabis. We where in a beach, a group of ppl sitting on the sand, first it began making me feel that i want to go somewere, but when i lift up all that i saw was a big vastitude of sand from the both sides, then i sit in the sand again, it happens many times till we go to the tends, that was the worst part, i couldnt sleep and during the rest of the night and da after i hear many ppl laughing at me and joking about me, it was terrible cause we where in camping park where there where lots of ppl camping, and i have felt that everybody was joking about me. However i could manage it cause i knew that was the effect of the LSD.

This story its just to say that our senses can be cheated by our brain, so i think that as intelbob said first of all u have to be sure that thats not the effect of any illness that u have, u are in the right path to do that by visiting a doctor, if u have sure that whats happening its due to external influence, u can try to fight it, i cant talk by experience, but i think that meditation as already stated could help, and talking to ppl with similar experiences.

I wish u the best!

46 weeks and 3 days ago

Promise you. You are perfectly sane. I know MKUltra is still an active project. I have no hard evidence but I do have contacts. That being said you must remember the American government has legalized the use of propaganda against the American citizens. Propaganda was invented during Operation MKUltra. They are still controlling minds and they are still using Nazis to do it.

45 weeks and 5 days ago

I have been a target of gang stalking for several years now. The only advice I can give is to try to ignore it as there's nothing you can do about it and you will only do harm to yourself and screw up your life if you try to retaliate. I wish someone had given me that advice when I first bacame aware of my stalking over a decade ago. Because i was totally unprepaired for it and had no idea about such things, it affected my bahavior in ways that led to the gradual destruction of the career I had trained for. I also lost all my family relationships and all my friends. I've now been living in my vehicl for just over a year, making a living in the informal economy. I know I'm on police radar but for some reason I'm never arrested, although police are constantly harassing me. My mail is also regularly intercepted.

The only way I can think of to resist this sort of thing would be for TIs to find each-other and organize. If you read op on this stuff there are lots of TIs out there. My question is, why isn't there some kind of organized resistance? Of course it's in the nature of gang stalking to isolate individuals, but maybe some kind of community could emerge online?

For those who are skeptical about gang stalking, ask yourself if you would have believed all the stuff that has come out about NSA surveillance if the Snowden leaks had not come out? Now everybody accepts the truth of that. Gang stalking would be harder to expose though, since it's all done through informal channels with deniability a primary concern. It's real tho, lots of people are dealing with it.

45 weeks and 3 days ago

How do they choose who they target and why?

44 weeks and 6 days ago

Gang stalking is a way to target potential criminals, you haven't had to do anything wrong or illegal... THOUGHTCRIME is now illegal in the States and the mere use of TOR is enough to get you on the Governments radar.

44 weeks and 6 days ago

Aren't you able to, say, videotape everything with a camera and walk up to the police, Or if that's not possible, at least post it on the internet?

44 weeks and 5 days ago

@culprid, Have you killed an animal in a violent way in the past few years ?

44 weeks and 5 days ago

@the3coder
There are a lot of gang stalking videos on the internet, but 99% of them look totally stupid. But let me tell you a little story: When they were making me crazy and I still didn't know what was going on, they had me think that they ordered someone to follow me home and kill me. How? I was walking home from the store and they had some random guy follow me, with a white towel wrapped around something in his hand, kind of trying to hide it. And through the Voice to Skull I would hear things like "two, put two in him, don't hesitate". When I was close to my apartment, they had a couple of black cars outside of my apartment with their trunks open and the people by the cars just staring at me. So what did I do? I called 911. I called 911 and told them "I think somebody is following me with a gun and there are people outside my apartment, they are gonna kill me, I don't feel safe going in or out of my apartment". They sent a police car over and at this point I was still walking around because I was too scared to go to my apartment as they were right by the gate. As soon as the cops arrived, they came to me and one of them said to the other "something about a white towel right?" Now mind you, I had never told anyone about the towel. My heart started racing and I stuttered when I was talking to them, and told them the story. They said I was paranoid and basically called me crazy and told me that they could take me to a psychiatric ward. My friend; they are all in on it. I wish it was that simple. I literally tried EVERYTHING to fight back, but things only got worse for me every time. And it's not the gang stalking that bothers me the most, it's everything else combined. The zapping, the feeling of your brain boiling, the direct energy weapons, the voice to skull, the gang stalking I can handle now that I know what is going on.

@skorn
Dude, you probably wont believe me, but I feel bad killing spiders, I take them and throw em out the windows. Hurting animals in any way upsets me, even when people verbally abuse their pets. I am not trying to say "I'm the most innocent person on the planet" but TRUST ME. They have been mentally abusing me in a way that I wouldn't wish it even on THEM. I am shocked by the mindset of these government-funded criminals and how god damn heartless and unsympathetic they are. This is NOT the way to handle things even if I was a fucking serial killer, child molester and rapist. Although I would at least UNDERSTAND their motives then.

@sTrAtEgY
You have no idea how happy it makes me that you think like me. I've been constantly searching online for some sort of targeted individuals organization but I can only find groups on Facebook. Not nearly as organized as I'd like it to be. We need to stick together and support each other in any way possible. If we put our minds together, I am SURE, that we can find SOME way to fight back or at least a maybe control it a little bit. They are doing a good job of making us all seem psychotic to people who are not aware of this, which is most people. But we need to do something!

Peace and love,
the Culprid

44 weeks and 3 days ago

@culprid I agree that the stalking-related content available on the clearnet are limited and mostly bullshit. That's why I came to the darknet to see if there is more credible and effective stuff around here. One issue is that there are so many idiots and yahoos on facebook, youtube etc. Onion sites just have a higher bar for even finding them so that will immediately weed out a lot of morons. I have found that to be the case, but that only raises a different issue: With most idiots weeded out, there just aren't that many people around the darknet, which limites the possibilities for forming a strong TI community. I shudder to think how many TIs must be out there desperately searching the clearnet for resources to deal with their predicament. If enough TIs start using the darknet, forums like this, secure e-mail accounts with pgp encryption, etc., an effective counterintel movement could maybe get off the ground. Techniques could even develop to turn predator into prey. I assure you that if these a****** stalkers were exposed they would start turning on each-other to save their own skins. They're basically a bunch of cowards and informants. People who got caught doing crime and are now working for the deep state doing whatever their told to whomever, only worried about evading the punishment their so terrified of. Without hard evidence, the one means that could stick would be if enough TIs come forward and tell their stories. Sort of like the Bill Cosby fiasco. There's very littlf if any hard evidence that he drugged and abused any women. No smoking gun, no forensic evidence. But so many victims came forward that he's basically f*****. If enough TIs come forward, even on the darknet but eventually even in the meat-world, this would put tremendous heat on the perpetrators, possibly even at the highest levels.

Sometimes I think about simpley phsycally assulting a stalker. But they always do it in a way that you can never be 100% sshure that THIS person is one of them. There's always that 2% element of doubt in indidual cases, although the cumulative effect is of course undeniable. To be honest I would have no problem murdering one of my stalkers if I could be positive. But you can never be positive in the moment, only a few days later when it becomes completely clear that it was a stalker/perp. When I think about the possibility of murdering an innocent, only to discover later, then being justly punished for the murder...that's just something I don't need to deal with.

44 weeks and 2 days ago

The problem is that they're switched around. A database loaded with community-contributed pictures of suspected stalkers and facial recognition could help identify them, but it would require widely spread TIs' involvement to ensure coverage.

Killing stalkers would resolve nothing, only prompting a more aggressive replacement, so a different course of action is needed for handling confirmed ones, such as publicly exposing the reason behind their participation. This might just force their employer to break the promise binding them, setting a precedent to hopefully make other stalkers reconsider.

43 weeks and 4 days ago

I am also a targeted individual. It's not because I have seen things that I am not supposed to have seen. I am targeted because I look at the world, life, situations etc. in an entirely different way than how "I am supposed to" - like the sheeple should. I know when I am dealing with someone who is rejecting the programming of the system like I am. I know who is not part of the gang stalking. It was a major shock to discover that most of my family is involved in my gang stalking. There are some people who gang stalk me in society. The thing is, most of my life is made up of contact with my family. I don't know why the gang stalking hasn't gotten really intense at my work. It is not a coincidence that I don't really have a life outside of work and family. The gang wants me to be isolated to better control and monitor me. The best thing I ever discovered has been the many voices on YouTube telling the truth. I also am glad I found the intel exchange so I could be part of this thread. I want to stress though that it is the CONTENT of the YouTube videos that comforts me. We are getting to the end. Soon, the gang stalkers will march side by side to the guillotines if they don't fall in line. Either that or they will live in prisons, I mean "re-education centers." Me? In all likely hood I will probably be executed in my front yard to be made an example of. I look forward to not accepting the mark of the beast and being one of the first public executions. I will be in God's Kingdom by the time things get really bad on Earth.

43 weeks and 3 days ago

Why don't we organize some sort of " Anti-Gang Stalking unit"? We can do a little cyber patrolling of the person who believes it is happening then if they are being stalked, we intervene as any anonymous community would. We find their dirty secrets and keep these people from attacking those that dont deserve it!

43 weeks and 3 days ago

@organix
Welcome to IE. Yes. Just keep fighting through it. Whatever you do, do not let them control you. They really don't like it when they see you just simply living your life and ignoring them. Just try to stay as healthy as possible and just ignore them so their efforts go to waste. It's such a sad thing to see that they actually spend their time and money doing things that are insanely childish and just freaking ridiculous. I hope they get PTSD for doing this to people who haven't done s***.

Do you know how much GOOD you could do with this kind of technology instead of torturing people?

@Br3ak3r
Lets do it! That would take a lot of time and planning but man I would spend all my free time doing it. I would donate, set up meetings, do anything to make it happen. I hope they're living in fear of something like this happening. I used to be against this government but now they have made me so much more passionate about taking action and striking back.

Peace and love,
the Culprid

35 weeks and 6 days ago

http://www.covertharassmentconference.com/reading

34 weeks and 2 days ago

I don't want to judge anyone but I'm looking for some answers to understand this case.
1. How any organisation (like mentioned CIA) chooses targets?
2. How they can directly aim the moving person?
3. How the attack could be so selective, without affecting on other people?
4. If the purpose of voices and stalking is to break social connections, what's next? What's the main purpose of these attacks?

@NJF
As I can see you suggest meditation and good diet for evey problem in the world.

34 weeks and 2 days ago

manliligaw

you would be amazed that 80% of every problem in the world possibly could be solved this way... if everyone would eat healthy and meditate lol.

Follow the links above they lead to further sources for research...

just some quick pointers

1. one possibility could be your online behavior as a preselector

2. Electromagnetic waves are almost everywhere these days, Cellphone towers, Multiband Radios in your cell phone, car key remotes , rfid chips in bank cards , wifi , Bluetooth headsets, wireless controllers etc, etc.

3. That's where meditation and healthy food might play a role.
If your physical health and soul is in balance you are not as easily affected by lives ups and downs.
If you are already depressed, stressed out, angry etc ...it is way easier to tip the scale so to say...

4. There are some examples on here... sometimes the victims go "ballistic" and become "mass shooters" sometimes they "just" kill themselves...and sometimes they become "drones" ...but you need to read up on all that...

34 weeks and 2 days ago

@NJF
1. There's over 7 bln people in the world. 3 bln of them is connected to the internet. Let's say 10% of them do something suspicious and become a potential targets. It's impossible to aim them manualy! They have to be selected and tracked down by humans on the very last stage.

2. I know that electromanetic waves are everywhere but that's not the answer for my question. It's impossible to follow the target all the time without mounting a receiving/sending device on him. Of course it's possible to install a huge power device to monitor large area (like BTS) but it would be easy to detect. Most of devices you've mentioned are very low power and couldn't be used to controll mind.

3. Another sentence without the answer. If my whole family is weak health and our souls are not balanced as you said, so we are all vulnerable for the attack. Is it possible that culprid was weak and all his relatives were strong? Why noone in his surrounding didn't feel the same?

4. OK. If V2k is really possible, these things are too.

But I'm still so skeptical... I know that world is not black/white but maybe in some cases the simplest explanations are the best and culprid is really sick...

34 weeks and 2 days ago

1. No they don't, Artificial intelligence is already "smart" enough to do that.... And over 2 billions of your 7 are on facebook alone and tell "the world" every little detail from what they had for breakfast,what they will have for lunch and dinner and if their s*** was solid afterwards...

2.I gave you several "devices" that can act as a "tracer" and the power consumption doesn't need to be as high as you think.

3.It's seems you have trouble processing information... all the answers to your questions were given before on here and on several links...YOU need to read , if you want to know "the Answers"

And your general assessment is spot on but being vulnerable doesn't mean that you immediately will be exploited. There are 1000s of cases worldwide and there is no general template...just a lot of similarities... look for them.

Culprid said that some of his family members could feel when an attack happened but they weren't affected in the same way. Read again what he said.

4. V2K is possible and exists like all the other DEW,the links that prove that are on here too.V2K was just the next evolution after bone conducting speakers...

No one is expecting from you not to be skeptical... but look beyond this single case... The link i posted was from a convention that was held not 3 weeks ago in Germany.

Of course everyone can believe that they are all psychopaths, but even if they were..the technology and the events are real and there is tons of evidence for it.

32 weeks and 2 hours ago

Hello culprid. I wish to contact you. I have much to offer, Protection being a possibility. Send me a message or comment some good means of communication. We hope we could be of assistance.

-Yuicide

26 weeks and 5 days ago

@Yuicide
Hi, sorry I haven't had access to my own computer and TorBrowser for a while. I don't think it's possible to private message you on here but I am commenting here. What kind of protection are we talking about? Protection against the DEW attacks or the V2K? Definitely get in touch with me if you're serious.

@manliligaw
I only came here to inform and possibly get in touch with other TI's. I never expected anyone nor tried to MAKE anyone believe me. I understand the way you're thinking and your skepticism. As NJF said no one is expecting from you not to be skeptical and I'm aware of how it sounds to someone who hasn't been through it. It is nearly impossible to even imagine. I'm just happy you read it, cared enough to comment and think about it. I am not very well educated on this topic, therefore I cannot answer your questions, I just know what has happened to me. My story and experiences are the only things I can confidently tell you about. Everything else, I'm still trying to figure out myself.

Peace and love,
the Culprid

25 weeks and 1 day ago

@culprid check the topic I posted, similar to you but different they're doing the same thing to me. It's the New World Order. --

25 weeks and 1 day ago

They try to make you crazy with sound waves and different voices

25 weeks and 1 day ago

@culprid this is EXACTLY what I experiance

"- Sleep deprivation day-by-day, social isolation
- Black cats crosssing
- Synchronized passing, women with baby wagons"

they're trying to do something to us I'd like to contact you somehow.

25 weeks and 1 day ago

@culprid I'm in the same problem as you

25 weeks and 14 hours ago

I remember an old YouTube video that was a deprogramming for Ultra but it has been years since I have viewed it. All I remember is that the images were very similar to the default Windows images in the public folder. I don't have the link and I don't even know if the video is still up or not.

25 weeks and 14 hours ago

Don't watch American Ultra movie.

24 weeks and 5 days ago

@culprid. When did this first started and how did it started? Did you do something that trigger the agency to target you? Did this started when you are really young? I hope you can give us the first thing you remember of when it started.

@zippo000000 You should also tell us about when you first experienced it. Well are you both able to control it and you keep talking about time traveling. Well can you control your other half and try it. Try to time travel with it.

24 weeks and 3 days ago

@Alpha0

I started experiencing it a long time ago but never noticed it until --removed-- after then they started appearing more in the public. I'm currently trying to get a hold of culprid because he is the only one that I've seen so far with the same problem as me.
I have reason to think that these people wouldn't want any of us to communicate with each other online/in real life.

4:26PM 12/24/2015

24 weeks and 3 days ago

@culprid

WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH AN EMAIL OR OTHER WAY TO CONTACT YOU I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS IS IMPORTANT.

I can be contacted at: zippo000000@sigaint.org

4:44PM 12/24/2015

24 weeks and 2 days ago

Greetings. Mind is my professionality.

Ive been researching CIA mind control programs, including one you claim to be victim of for years.

As known on surface of web, it all began with nazis using Egyptian trauma control method and refining it. The main goal is to split one's mind so alternative ego can be formed and programmed.

They killed millions of people in USA already for their genocidal experiments. Famous lab is Montauk.

HOWSOEVER, their system has one big flaw that can not be fixed. And that is the very nature of system - splitting mind from one into two.

I have found solution to decode victim of any level in less than 2 days, by doing opposite thing - merging opposites, which are so called polarities in psychology.

Seeing this key element, I searched from ⓝⓛⓟ neutralisation to ⓟⓔⓐⓣ (system by some ⓨⓤⓖⓞⓢⓛⓐⓥⓘⓐⓝ), where I consider 2nd one as bingo.

Many people that undergone my experiments with 2nd method had major success.

Person named ⓢⓣⓔⓥⓔ ⓖ. ⓙⓞⓝⓔⓢ has some interesting insights how mind manipulation works.

Remember, the goal here is to neuralise whatever emotion you can, as everything is of dual nature. Do this well, and you will become watcher of yourself than yourself as identity. Within 2nd method, there is technique called Spinner. It will remove any trauma within 2 minutes. (There is his video course on rutracker)

Mind is like quantum vacuum. If you can give it attributes and name part of psyche, you can control it.

Another thing are consumables. Avoid taking in anything with chloride as its metal(or any other metal).
Example is toothpaste. Metal within body can easily affect and influence cells. This can be caused by mobile networks or any other electronics. Phone can be used to program anyone and everywhere on globe.

Drink a lot of pure water and eat as much vegetables as possible. Lemonade is good as lemon acts anti-carcinogenic, which can ease symptoms of v2k.
I suggest you to do some sports or something to detoxify your body by sweating.

"ⓜⓞⓝⓣⓐⓤⓚ ⓒⓗⓡⓞⓝⓘⓒⓛⓔⓢ" is legit information source to some extent.

Good luck on your journey. And thank you for sharing your burden with us. I thank you for your persistence.
Nothing else than it will ever save you.

24 weeks and 2 days ago

@Dr.Wh0z
Could you possibly contact me through Skype: unknown.0000000 is my username.
I'd like to have a conversation if that's alright.

24 weeks and 2 days ago

@zippo000000 no.

For unaware, skype collects and spies on any provided input. Stay away from anything owned by America or closed source.

If IE IRC ever comes back online, I might reconsider. Otherwise, this is meeting post.

24 weeks and 2 days ago

@Dr.Wh0z

I was debating on the fact if Skype was monitored or not.
I'm making a private IRC site for onion I already made my server I'll post back in a few hours.

[1:32PM] [12/26/2015]

24 weeks and 1 day ago

Try this IRC:

cfyfz6afpgfeirst.onion/6667
#IEZone

22 weeks and 4 days ago

Dr. Whoz How am I able to see the codes you mentioned? I am very interested myself.

22 weeks and 1 day ago

Personal Codes or so called primes is the first pair of polarities that one gets when entering material world from quantum vacuum(on birth). Children in their very young ages are suitable for trauma control because they lack polarity(opposites within psyche, which define every personality and person) thus handler can shape the alter without much hassle if victim has good dissociation ability.

You bump on codes/primes sooner or later during ȡέέρ ρέάţ process. You can't miss them even if you wanted to as they are core of all personality splits; thus by going reversed way you can't miss the very root of personality you work with.

As Mind Control is based on trauma(dissociating ability), alter egos could have sub-alts. This is very problematic for any kind of decoding and depends on ability to notice/spout keys or so called triggers.

NEVER forget that person during trauma feels defeated beyond saving, and that most of trauma's roots(eмoтιonal cнarge or resistance) lie within handler NOT within victim's self. Trauma is ALWAYS started (formed upon) by fail decision(person fails to do something it wanted and usually unconsciously make decision to not try former decision again - learned helplessness)!!!

So, you remove programs(negative views, identities and problems that make personality) till you reach till the core. Once you do, trauma will fall apart and client will finally be liberated.

Triggers can be absolutely anything, but with experience you will learn to spot them. To win, you just have to think like handler. If you cant reverse engineer their thinking you will loose.

There are several ways of creating slave but they all have one thing in common: splitting. To counter it, just merge what was split. Resistance can be overcome by confrontation with split pieces.

To make things even more complicated, şĻάνέ$ are also hypnotized, making the decoding far more complicated than it already is.

But, everything is reversible if you know how. Human mind is like sand pool, you can build and diminish whatever you want.

Another way is to spend time doing Idenics (www.idenics.com) by John Galusha with your therapist.
It showed great value & results in decoding şĻάνέ

Global elite is aiming to release a system in which slaves will create their slaves which will create their slaves and so forth. This is already set in motion to some extent, but not on level such is altering egos.. yet....or maybe Im wrong?

There is article that you might find helpful if ever decide to break free, no matter which type of mind control you are under: web.archive.org/web/20000818091846/http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/ritual_abuse/42927

22 weeks and 1 hour ago

As an extra to people who are researching mind control and would like to follow up more about modern ways of influence,there are some of interesting "modern" patents on governmental websites:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parse...PN/5159703

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parse...%2F6506148

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors and patterns was publicly tested using game named "Polybius". Nowdays, I suspect its applied everywhere.

17 weeks and 6 days ago

Dr.Wh0z How can we reverse electromagnetic? If it is coming from our monitor, is there some device or something we can prevent this? It will be benficial for people.

17 weeks and 5 days ago

Currently, to my knowledge, the only way to avoid being influences through screens is to entirely shut these devices off from power, as the very electronics the the job. If you truly must use them, then be careful what you watch and for how long you watch.

NEVER let yourself slip into alpha state(dissociate) nor be passive in anything you do. Try to BE in the moment as much as possible, specially when dealing with anything electronic.

Teens nowdays are being taught & forced to dissociate at educational institutions, just so they can come home and get programmed through their monitors. If you have children, try to motivate them to research more on this topic on their own but never push them to do so.

There was an experiment in (NASA) where subject was asked by hypnotist to create a cube outside of his body by visualizing it. Then, he was asked to move it with his hand. After successfully doing requested, he would be asked to do it again. Howsoever, without his knowledge, near visualized cube was put a huge magnet. When asked to repeat last action, he replied that "cube is not able to move". Thus, it was clear that outside body creations are electromagnetic in nature.

Now, back in 90s and beginning of 00s, trauma based mind control was abandoned as they created a new way to do it - via "special chair". These chairs could manipulate auric field of victim, and thus manipulating the psyche to some extent. Also, thoughts or anything visualized could be shown on projector.

Remember what I said about monitors and screens? They use it to program people without their knowledge.
Further programming can be reinforced via "flashing images" during TV shows, v2k or music tones hidden in music.

Current world state shows first symptoms of shifting to NWO, and such they will probably try to trigger as much "sleepers" as possible, which will lead to everything around us being full of triggers in various forms.

Where's a smoke, there's a fire. Question everything, trust nobody, expect nothing.

Found this topic on the deepweb: http://rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion/?cmd=topic&id=10745

You can also find the article here https://hiduth.com/anonymous-confession-...iment-v2k/
(06-14-2016, 02:49 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Now, back in 90s and beginning of 00s, trauma based mind control was abandoned as they created a new way to do it - via "special chair". These chairs could manipulate auric field of victim, and thus manipulating the psyche to some extent. Also, thoughts or anything visualized could be shown on projector.

Trauma-based mind control has in no way been abandoned, quite the contrary. It is still being refined (in efficiency, not in less invasive techniques) and used heavily. But the survivors of the more elaborate forms of mind control are usually different people than the ones who think they are being 'targeted'.

-`ღ´-
(06-14-2016, 02:49 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]@culprid this is EXACTLY what I experiance

"- Sleep deprivation day-by-day, social isolation
- Black cats crosssing
- Synchronized passing, women with baby wagons"

they're trying to do something to us I'd like to contact you somehow.

On Conspiracy Theories

I must confess that I am something of a skeptic when it comes to claims such as this.

When I read anecdotes such as this, I have to ask myself: what is the simpler explanation? I have had personal interactions with paranoid schizophrenics and this is exactly the type of thinking they exhibit. Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are likely mind control experiments that go on in secret, and it is even possible this person was subject to such a thing, but I think it is a far more likely scenario that the individual in question is probably just suffering from mental illness. If there was some kind of mind control being used, it would be far more likely that such a weapon would just induce extreme paranoia such as this person appears to be experiencing. Such technology would be very powerful and destructive in warfare. I'm sure it probably does exist. I just think people suffering from mental illness are more likely to accept a grandiose explanation for their issues rather than a mundane and ordinary one. I could be wrong of course, but reading the above post I couldn't help but wonder what this story would look like if we talked to the people personally relating to this individual. I think it is important to acknowledge what our other selves are reflecting back to ourselves. If the reflection of our outer life is distorted, it is usually a prime indication that our inner reality is distorted.

I talked to a woman awhile back who was convinced that an occultist was reading her mind constantly and causing her extreme pain when she didn't do what he wanted. Every other aspect of her life was relatively normal. But upon deeper questioning she couldn't seem to apply logic to certain things like: when does this person sleep? To what ultimate benefit do they derive from messing with your head 24/7? There were other peculiar things, for example she stated that he would always talk in rhymes. To even further complicate the issue, I believe that psychic effects can also play a role in these cases and that a schizophrenic can occasionally receive relatively accurate information which then, in their mind, validates the delusions to themselves. Nevermind the fact that this omniscience is being filtered through the cracked lens of a fractured consciousness. In the schizophrenic's eyes if one piece of information was valid, then it all was (though usually, none of it is, they just think it is). To further complicate circumstances is the fact that we attract experiences that reflect what we place our attention on consistently, and you have a situation that is a negative downward spiral of conspiracy madness.

I also once dated a woman whose mother was schizophrenic and neither of them realized it (until I eventually got her to come to terms with it). She had grown up with it and she thought it was normal behavior, she had no other frame of reference. After enough childhood stories it became extremely apparent. Her delusions centered around a certain religious organization, and she would interpret random things in light of her paranoia. A passing car was somebody following her, a stray glance was somebody on the "inside" of the conspiracy. Every time she left the house she would be convinced somebody had gone through her house and placed listening devices in there while she was gone. It was later discovered she had many lesions on her brain which were clearly having a significant impact on her perceptions.

The moral of this story is that those who sincerely believe in such a reality will make it real for themselves (to varying degrees). This world is not only stranger than we understand, it is probably stranger than we can understand. Am I saying these things aren't real? No, I'm not necessarily saying that. I'm just saying: do you want to make it real for you, personally? I used to be very interested in conspiracy theories, and to an extent I still am, but nowadays I really see why Ra advocated such information as transitory and unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

I'm fond of the old adage: hate of war will not bring peace, only love of peace will. In one circumstance, you are pushing against the vibration of 'war' so the vibration merely pushes back (becomes even more active in your experience). In the other circumstances, nothing is pushed against, it is simply let go of. Another way of looking at it is like arguing with someone vehemently (which we probably all have done at some point in our lives). Rather than convince anyone of anything, both groups merely become even more firmly entrenched in their positions. Pushing against the unwanted merely activates it in your experience even more than it was previously, so it is self defeating in nature. I think this also applies to conspiracies.

In other words, the real mind control occurring in our world is the capture of our attention by concepts of being powerless and at the mercy of dark forces which want to control us. Enough attention poured into any reality will begin to make it real which is exactly what any highly polarized negative force actually desires. My advice is simply: don't feed the idea your attention. Focus more on love and light. The most powerful contrast or defense to psychic attack is the atmosphere of psychic support. It accomplishes far more good to focus on what is going right, than on what is going wrong.    
(06-14-2016, 12:28 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are likely mind control experiments that go on in secret . 

There are, and their effects are devastating.

Quote:but I think it is a far more likely scenario that the individual in question is probably just suffering from mental illness

I agree with you. MK victims display certain hallmark symptoms which are not apparent here. I would be willing to bet money that this is a case of paranoid schizophrenia. My heart goes out to this person as they experience these struggles.
I agree with you on so many points, anagogy, but I worry it might be taking it a step too far into invalidation of the person's reality. The thing that I thought was most profound, was how the psychologists in Sweden may not believe him, but are willing to work with him in the context of the reality he has created for himself. Being that we are moving into 4th density, what the mind creates is becoming more and more a part of reality. Yes, that list does sound like a paranoid list of normal things that occur to everyone - however, that may be the design. One thing I've learned from victim support forums is that when someone is describing their situation, you have to take it in the context of abuse. It seems like these were just "other things", along with more direct instances of being contacted in an aggressive manner.

I'm maybe just sensitive because I just had a conversation with my husband about his quickness to dismiss someone as mentally ill or schizophrenic. I told him that, if someone was describing who I was and my set of beliefs to a third person, that they would likely think that I had mental illness, too! Because this person especially, isn't just telling everyone who will listen they are being gang-stalked. They KNOW that sounds crazy. They have reached out to a small group of people for support.

So, for me, I just feel safer believing the victim by default instead of dismissing it as paranoid fantasy by default.  Because for certain, if this is real, the reaction the aggressors want is exactly this!

The question that arose for me was, is there really a link between ancient Egyptian teachings and the foundation for MK Ultra? Splitting and programming personalities is certainly in the realm of the archetypal cycle. Could that be one of the reasons that Ra came in 1981 to remove distortions that were caused by their teachings? I mean, it's not like we're still sacrificing people in pyramids and whatnot, what distortions have rippled through time because of the information they impressed so many thousand years ago? MK Ultra is one of those things that I have a really hard time accepting as part of our reality, just because it is so twisted and warped.
MK as it is today seems to have its roots in the rise of the Nazi party. They were performing all kinds of heinous experiments on people in an attempt to understand human physiology and psychology. They were also doing a ton of occult research, attempting to secure religious and magical artifacts, etc., so I would imagine the program was fueled by a variety of esoteric and magical ideals, in conjunction with an advancement of scientific knowledge that allowed more technical understanding of how the body and mind respond to various types of programming.
After WWII a ton of Nazi scientists were imported into the United States, most of them discreetly placed within labs and universities, so that the US could capitalize on their knowledge (Project Paperclip). The Nazis exhibited one of the most effective examples of mass mind control in history, and all we did was find more efficient, discreet ways of using their techniques.
(06-14-2016, 06:05 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you on so many points, anagogy, but I worry it might be taking it a step too far into invalidation of the person's reality. The thing that I thought was most profound, was how the psychologists in Sweden may not believe him, but are willing to work with him in the context of the reality he has created for himself. Being that we are moving into 4th density, what the mind creates is becoming more and more a part of reality. Yes, that list does sound like a paranoid list of normal things that occur to everyone - however, that may be the design. One thing I've learned from victim support forums is that when someone is describing their situation, you have to take it in the context of abuse. It seems like these were just "other things", along with more direct instances of being contacted in an aggressive manner.

I hear you, I just get the distinct impression in most of these cases that if we were to spend the day with one of these people, you wouldn't see any of the "gang-stalking" that they report, it would just be ordinary day to day activity that was being interpreted that way (as I've said, I've witnessed this sort of thing first hand). I think it is important to talk to people who relate to a given person on a frequent daily basis to get a more objective view of this. I'm not advocating immediately brushing someone off just because they sound crazy. I've heard an awful lot of crazy things that I actually do believe. For example I find many abduction reports believable, but even then I think in a realm of experience where there is so little objective evidence to be had its important to talk to other people related to them to see if they've noticed anything objectively strange surrounding the person or if all they've seen is a lot of paranoid activity. Certainly if I was talking to such an individual I wouldn't immediately dismiss their claims to their face, rather, I would simply listen and then proceed to trying to come up with experiments by which they might be verified. For example, perhaps some hypnotherapy regression sessions by someone skilled at not leading the subject, or offering to spend the day with them if it was feasible. Of course, in many cases there is simply no way to verify, which just makes them interesting anecdotes and kindling wood for more conspiracy talk.  

I think there are certainly valid cases, but I think they are extremely rare. I think we would all be shocked at how many were actually just hallucinations (non-consensus realities) that disappeared when certain medications were administered. If I were suffering from very clear voices in my head that were not saying encouraging things I would certainly at least try medication. If they disappeared as a result of that, you would at least know they weren't microwaves being beamed into your head. But then, most people who are suffering from such an illness won't even try that because they are suffering from delusions that prevent them from even applying that simple logical experiment. I say that based on talking to several such people over the years back when I was very interested in conspiracies and mind control and most of them would never even consider just trying out medication just to see if it made these things go away (or in many cases they were unfortunately simply too poor to afford such). They preferred to entertain the grandiose narrative.

I don't mean to come across as the consummate skeptic here. I am willing to entertain any and all notions provided there is good reason to. But as I've gotten older I've just become a lot more particular about what constitutes "a good reason to".     
I assume this is too obvious since no one has offered it as a suggestion. First the context. A dear friend has a 16 year old daughter. She began hearing voices in her head saying terrible things about her, and urging her to do terrible self-mutilation to herself. Her mother took her to the Stanford Medical Center. They ran tests and diagnosed schizophrenia, which ran on her father's side of the family. They put her on an anti-psychotic medication. Once the proper dose was found, the voices were permanently banished. She now leads a normal life.

Instead of coming up with elaborate wild explanations, why not TRY medication? See if it banishes the voices?
Whoever wrote the stuff in the OP is definitely a targeted individual. I'm one, and have experienced very similar things.

Keep in mind that there are a lot of different groups who use these techniques, not just the CIA.

Trauma-based mind control is in some ways related to, but the exactly the same as, being a targeted individual. There's a difference between SRA-type mind control and what the OP is experiencing, although both are attempts to alter and hijack consciousness via trauma.

It's real enough. Most of the stuff that seems really incredible (like gang-stalking) are the result of time/space or etheric implants that are very intricate and complexly designed so as to trigger insane synchronicites when intracting with other people, made even more effective by the fact that most people have these implants.

Most of the people who are "gang-stalking" the OP have no idea what's going on. From just what I've read, it looks like the stalking is being committed by the military-industrial complex or something in the intelligence community, but you really can't tell unless you're advanced occult-wise.

All OP needs to do - and the only thing that will help - is spiritual development. Don't believe everything you read OTI, especially on forums like these.
Also, yeah, antipsychotic medications will damage the body's ability to connect to time/spacem and a psychiatrist (who are trained in basic aspects of these things, and not allowed to talk about them) will remove those implants and probably insert new ones.

I don't know why you'd wanna do that, though. The psychiatric community is, at the top levels, run by STS individuals, even if people at the bottom don't know.

The best way is to polarize spiritually and remove the s*** yourself.
~~

[Image: lightning-bolt-shield-hi.png]

Website of Dr. Robert P. Duncan A.B., S.M., M.B.A., Ph.D., aka "The Saint": Government warfare and surveillance system architect, author, and independent investigator: http://drrobertduncan.com/

PDF file of Andrew M. Łobaczewski's book Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes:  http://en.booksee.org/s/?q=ponerology&e=1&t=0

For more context (amidst endless text-oceans of blathering) see also my posts at http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid213796 and http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid209121 . Musical interlude: tunes eminently suitable for whistling-in-the-dark purposes, http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid215388

Standard countermeasure to info/energy-overload: [Image: tin-foil-hat-3.jpg]  

"We stand today at a crossroads: One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other leads to total extinction. Let us hope we have the wisdom to make the right choice." -- Woody Allen

[Image: egypt-horus-shen-website.jpg]

[Image: horusgold2.jpg] 

Cool