Bring4th

Full Version: Recurring / Synchronicity in Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, can you help me with something? What does Ra say is the reason for noticing certain reoccurring numbers (e.g. 11:11, 3:33, etc.)? What causes this synchronicity? Would it even be called that? I've tried searching The Law of One info site, but can't find anything.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I do not think Ra ever mention a combination of numbers to be of meaning, although it was spoken on a larger subject scale.
Perceive your higher self, it is timeless and knows all paths available to you eg. "future". When you are on the correct path of your seeking/awakening, such synchronicities will be present. And they always were, all you have to do is be conscious and open minded.
Note in mind that each individual will most likely have his own meaning of such occurrence.
Thank you. That is precisely what I remember reading in the materials; it simply slipped my mind. Thank you for the reminder.
In alignment with Papercut's reply, Ra speaks here about signs given to indicate the "appropriateness or importance" of a particular path of learning. In this case, the questioners is asking about silver flecks that were manifesting visibly to the group:

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=16]16.47 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the silver flecks that we have found sometimes on our faces or elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which you speak are a materialization of a subjectively oriented signpost indicating to one mind/body/spirit complex, and no other, a meaning of subjective nature.

16.48 Questioner: Who creates the silver flecks? Are they real?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given to indicate the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates whatever signpost is most understandable or noticeable to it.

I would presume that repeating digits may fall under the same category. They happen in my own life and carry a special feeling to them, especially as they occur often in clusters, and often around L/L events.

Though only ever a subjectively interesting and understood signpost.
(06-14-2016, 11:41 PM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, can you help me with something? What does Ra say is the reason for noticing certain reoccurring numbers (e.g. 11:11, 3:33, etc.)? What causes this synchronicity? Would it even be called that? I've tried searching The Law of One info site, but can't find anything.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

My personal opinion on those repeating digits is somewhat similar to Bring4th_GLB's in that I think it is a sign post many people create for themselves. However, it doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. Essentially you are witnessing the "law of attraction" in action. What you think about -- what you place your conscious attention on -- is being attracted into your experience. So what happens is someone experiences repeating digits, and they think, "Wow! So cool! The forces of the universe are certainly aligned with me today!"

From that point on, it then becomes a symbol of alignment that people look for. From a law of attraction perspective, when you are indeed in a state of alignment (which means you are relatively free of emotional resistance), things you have identified as 'desirable' begin to make their way into your experience (because the 'desirable' is always associated with 'nonresistance'). Thus, since you like repeating numbers, and have interpreted them as a spiritual symbol of alignment, that is what they then become.

Therefore, it is very natural that such repeating digits would pop into your experience when you clear some blocked emotional energy.

Now consider that this exact same scenario could happen in reverse to someone who identified repeating digits as an omen of bad luck. It then becomes part and parcel of the symbols that individual has put into their bag of "manifestations of emotional resistance". So this phenomena can mean many different things to many different people, I just wanted to give a picture of the mechanics behind it.

(06-15-2016, 11:25 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So what happens is someone experiences repeating digits, and they think, "Wow! So cool! The forces of the universe are certainly aligned with me today!"

From that point on, it then becomes a symbol of alignment that people look for.

. . .

Thus, since you like repeating numbers, and have interpreted them as a spiritual symbol of alignment, that is what they then become.

That's a great analysis of the basic mechanics of signpost creation and interpretation.

I believe that your description, in general, describes how repeating digits became signposts in my own seeking. I believe this is actually one of the last remaining legacies of David Wilcock's impact on my life. I had been a reader of his early on. Anyone who is familiar with his work will know what glaring emphasis he imbues into repeating digits. (Probably goes a bit overboard with it at times.) I think that's the genesis of my own investment of repeating digits, though it's a rather widespread belief/phenomena among the new age community.

I happened to cross digital paths with Scott Mandelker recently and sought his opinion on the matter because I had been intensely experiencing repeating digits for about a month solid in April/May. The most I've experienced in my life. I could hardly look at a clock without seeing repeating numbers. It was uncanny!

He offered helpful insight, including the following thought: "Overall, it seems related to the longing for deeper meaning, divine order, spiritual purpose and re-connection in your life."
I'm reminded of this amusing little aside in the archives (105.12):

Quote:Questioner: I have come to the conclusion that the meaning of the hawk that we had about a year ago when we started to move the first time had to do with the non-benign nature, in the metaphysical sense, of the house which I had picked for the move. If it isn’t a problem with the Law of Confusion I think that it’d be philosophically interesting to know if I am correct with respect to that.
Ra: I am Ra. What bird comes to affirm for Ra? What bird would be chosen to warn? We ask the questioner to ponder these queries.