Bring4th

Full Version: Imagining Non-Existence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is non-existence like? Is it like oblivion?

It's hard to imagine not existing. I can't imagine billions of years going by where you're unconscious.
The real substance of existence (consciousness), cannot imagine the unreal (nonexistence or unconsciousness). Even when you sleep you do not become truly unconscious, it's just that people rarely store memories of what they experience while the body sleeps. So there is no qualia, or 'what it is like' to oblivion. You never have experienced it and you never will. Even if it was a real thing (its not) it wouldn't be experienceable since it would involve a complete negation of experience.
I've heard that we blink in and out of existence continually.
(06-16-2016, 02:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that we blink in and out of existence continually.

It is perhaps more accurate in my opinion to say we blink in and out of particular existence continually. A rapid cycling between the local and nonlocal reality (and this reverberating pattern in consciousness constitutes our 'vibrational rate'). I think "blinking in and out of existence" was the best verbal approximation many early eastern spiritual seekers could come up with at the time of their realizations.
This is interesting to think about. Considering the Creator is All That There Is, there could never be anything besides the Creator. We and the infinite Creation are the Creator. We've always existed (un/manifest) and we always will.

What is it like to rest in the timeless unmanifest state between Creations? I don't know, except we've all been there we just don't remember.

I was reading a magickal book (written by positive adepts) on the Qabalah, and above Kether exists the Three Negative Veils of Existence, which are in order from bottom to top, Ain - Nothing, Ain Soph - Limitless, and Ain Soph Ur - Limitless Light. We as humans can't even begin to contemplate the negative veils above Kether.

The Mystery beckons us forth Wink
The closest I can come to imagining non-existence is by thinking about everything that is not in my current reality.
They aren't here, so I am unconscious to them.
______
_______
Are we as aware in the other reality we shift to as we vibrate? I mean in that reality is it like there's another one of us?
(06-16-2016, 06:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we as aware in the other reality we shift to as we vibrate? I mean in that reality is it like there's another one of us?

Well you are basically always in the non-local reality, even right this very second. In reality, we are not even "in a body". It is just a perspective being offered us by the machinery of the 3rd density physical apparatus. It is sort of like you are in the nonphysical right now, wearing a pair of nonphysical virtual reality goggles that are tuned into your particular physical body's sensory apparatus. This gives you a 3rd density physical perspective. When that body ceases to function, you take off these metaphorical VR goggles, and go do something else before you play the earth game again.

So the "vibration" we are talking about is more of a rapid fluctuation between force and form, wave and particle, probability and actuality, potential and kinetic (it is like reincarnation on a microscopic scale). The lower the vibration, the slower the cycling, and the lower the consciousness, though it would still be too fast to notice with our dull human senses except in the most crude of ways (like we can perceive red ray vibratory material -- it's all this tangible 'stuff' or matter around us). The relationship between this force and form, at whatever frequency it is occurring on is the spiritual consciousness of that vibrational level. It is basically the "dialog" between mind and matter.
Well said, Anagogy!
(06-17-2016, 12:23 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2016, 06:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are we as aware in the other reality we shift to as we vibrate? I mean in that reality is it like there's another one of us?

Well you are basically always in the non-local reality, even right this very second. In reality, we are not even "in a body". It is just a perspective being offered us by the machinery of the 3rd density physical apparatus. It is sort of like you are in the nonphysical right now, wearing a pair of nonphysical virtual reality goggles that are tuned into your particular physical body's sensory apparatus. This gives you a 3rd density physical perspective. When that body ceases to function, you take off these metaphorical VR goggles, and go do something else before you play the earth game again.

So the "vibration" we are talking about is more of a rapid fluctuation between force and form, wave and particle, probability and actuality, potential and kinetic (it is like reincarnation on a microscopic scale). The lower the vibration, the slower the cycling, and the lower the consciousness, though it would still be too fast to notice with our dull human senses except in the most crude of ways (like we can perceive red ray vibratory material -- it's all this tangible 'stuff' or matter around us). The relationship between this force and form, at whatever frequency it is occurring on is the spiritual consciousness of that vibrational level. It is basically the "dialog" between mind and matter.

Is the non-local reality a higher vibration than our "current" reality?
(07-25-2016, 10:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is the non-local reality a higher vibration than our "current" reality?

In a manner of speaking. What makes something "higher vibrational" or "lower vibrational" is its degree of "spiritual entropy", or resistance to unity. The less conscious resistance to unity, the less the illusory separation. When you have nearly maximum resistance to unity, you get something like: physical matter. Also, being a relative comparison the "higher" and "lower" aspect can only be known in relationship to some "other" frame of reference.

The non-local reality is the continuum of time itself, which is the container for tangible space as we know it. This becomes intuitively obvious if you think about it very deeply. As you probably well know, a 1 dimensional plane can "contain" an infinite amount of "0 dimensional points", just as a 2 dimensional plane can "contain" an infinite stack of 1 dimensional lines, and a 3 dimensional plane may contain an infinite stack of 2D planes. Similarly, time, as a four dimensional continuum may contain an infinite stack of 3D planes.

If you saw the 3 dimensional world from a 4 dimensional perspective (and I'm not talking about densities here, strictly euclidean dimensions), you would see that "location" as seen in 3-dimensional space is transcended. You don't just "see" the things you look at, you interpenetrate them, and are viscerally ONE with them. There is no longer a subject/object relationship, rather, there is just an awareness of a unified kinetic process. You can get a vague sense of it by looking at the analogy of looking at a 2 dimensional plane. You take the entirety of the plane in at a glance. You can move "closer to it" and "away from it" but you are still taking in the entirety of the plane. Similarly, the non local reality, sees all of 3 dimensional space in that same glance. The analogy is not perfect, but it helps. Thus, "where you are" (your locus of perception) from that nonphysical vantage point is merely a matter of where you are focused.

Having laid that foundation, every "plane" of existence is a degree of resistance to unity. You have all the vibrational layers from red to violet, each a different threshold of unity. The purely non local reality is oneness itself, and every plane beneath total oneness is slightly less "non local" and slightly more "local" than the last. In violet ray, the possibilities/probablities are infinite, and as you reduce the vibrational level all the way down to red ray, things become more specific, tangible, and DEFINED. The probabilities *collapse* and zero in to specific and concrete manifestations -- the physical world of tangible "things" being the most concrete and specifically defined. Thus, it is the most "local" of all realities, for the most part. It lacks the extreme fluidity of the higher planes.

If you were to move out of phase with red ray physical reality, you would find yourself on the orange ray lower astral. It could appear similar to the red ray world, but there might be variances, and the variances would become greater the higher you moved. One of the interesting things about astral projection is that you often have an uncanny ability to know which physical location you are seeing a higher dimensional aspect of, even when it bears little to no resemblance to its physical counter part. You can just "feel" the energy of the place and its relationship to the location in the physical world. Now actually seeing the red ray physical world while out of body is the hard part (though it often occurs in NDE's). People often use this failure to see THIS plane of existence as some sort of "proof" that its not real, but this is simply a failure of imagination to consider that other realities are still very much REAL.

I apologize if that was an overly complex answer to your question.

TL: DR version: "yes".
Well it seems in higher vibration you have to take things more seriously, and have less fun.
(07-26-2016, 12:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well it seems in higher vibration you have to take things more seriously, and have less fun.

To be honest, from my perspective it is the exact opposite. It is here in the lower vibrational world that people take things so seriously that it drains all the fun out of life. Humor and joy are the hallmarks of the spirit world. They know from that vantage point that all exists for the creator to enjoy and understand itself.

They understand that all is an eternal game of Self interacting with Self.