Bring4th

Full Version: My story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Christian. Had to hurt by thinking I was going to hell

Pain. But I found Ra and Qu'o

I read it every day

Please reply
I've actually felt the heat of hell upon my skin thinking I was being dragged to the core of a red star, and seeing everything turning red.
Even the lights above me began to turn into red light heaters.

I heard the big bang happening many times. I saw two beings that weren't there and it scared me.
Exactly
I've also watched a movie with my parents and a voice told me that they weren't really there.
It hurt
I can handle it
The most pain and hurt I felt was thinking the core of the Earth was becoming a black hole, and that it was my fault. I felt myself being crushed.
Favorite movie is garden state
My favorite is Zootopia, followed by Bolt, followed by Brother Bear, followed by Robin Hood, followed by The Lion King.
Smile ... Romeo and Juliet dicraprio
Everything sci fi f
Do you know my name
I like time travel and paradox movies.
Tiffani
A know yourself. Accept yourself become the creator
(06-16-2016, 02:27 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know my name

Do you call my name?

(06-16-2016, 01:59 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]Christian. Had to hurt by thinking I was going to hell

The concept of being 'punished' is one that is easily internalised.  It becomes extremely self-destructive once it finds a foothold.

(06-16-2016, 01:59 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]Pain. But I found Ra and Qu'o

The Law of One Material definitely shines a clearer Light on things.  It takes the same 'situations' that we perceive with a 3d Mind, and puts a 6d Perspective on things.  That in no way 'fixes' the 3d problems, but it does allow a different angle.  'Recontextualising' things is the way towards healing and wholeness.  People who are 'stuck' with blockages are convinced, on multiple levels, that there is only one 'explanation' or reading of a particular configuration of parameters.

(06-16-2016, 01:59 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]I read it every day

That's excellent!  Do you have a favourite Q'uo Session?

(06-16-2016, 01:59 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]Please reply

Ack-Ack.  Duly Acknowledged.
(06-16-2016, 01:59 AM)KYAYBCLL Wrote: [ -> ]Christian. Had to hurt by thinking I was going to hell

Pain. But I found Ra and Qu'o

I read it every day

Please reply

Good to have you back!  I read from the Law of One material and from the channeling transcript archives every day now, and it's extremely beneficial (and inspires me to meditate after I've had my fill).  It also gives me stuff to tweet out from the @ll_research account.  If you find any great passages, I'd love to be made aware of them -- and I'm sure Austin would love to hear about it for the Facebook feed, too.