Bring4th

Full Version: this is ďifferènt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to post what I sent to LL. I hope someone finds it interesting.
Do I think I'm a wanderer? Most definitely. Only heard of it a few weeks ago browsing the Ra site. But you know when soul wants you to know something is right and you need to pay special attention to it. It makes your (atoms?) Start vibrating. You know you better pay attention and you know it's right. It's a lonely road but you all ready know this. This is our life and dispite all the tribulations I love it and would not change a thing. By the way I'm not from somewhere else. I've paid my due's right here on this beautiful planet.
Allways been different and hated school, am quite intelligent, good at things I liked, just didn't like it.But there was allways people that could see things in me that I could not. Allways helping everyone I could. Getting ripped off, tacken advantage of. But it didn't matter to me. Someone could rip me off one day and need help the next and I would be there to do what I could. I used to think why can't I hold a grudge like everyone else, whats wrong with me. Near death experience early twenty's. long tunnel, white light, told not your time, have to go back, things to do.
My spiritualality matured around thirty and I started working on myself and turned every thing into a meditation, walking, eating, talking. It was so humbling to soul talk to someone because you know it left an impression and it seemed like I could talk this way to anyone. I've ran into people years later and told what a impact I left on them. Most of the time I didn't know I was doing it. .
If I walk down the road and look at the trees and think what a beautiful gift from the creator and pour love out to them they take on a different hew and I can see the glow surround them, then I get on a train or bus and nearly everyone just smiles at me. They must sense the love even if they don't understand it. My meditations became deep and profound. I would see a electric blue pentacle above my head that eventually changed to a disc with spears of light protruding from it . (Still electric blue )a obolisk of to the side and the top of a mountain a bit further away. still doing this alone I wish I had a spiritual teacher at the time. But thats ok I worked most of it out eventually.
I came across souls that covered my every atom with love and made my body vibrate with the same love. what a beautiful experience. The most interesting was on the Buddha's holiday when I was meditating I wondered what he would think of us. Same thing, love that just makes you vibrate but this was a different love. It was the love you give to a child. I've seen hindu like spirits sitting on the other side of a sea of fire. Not a red fire but a type of milky fire? I came across another hindu type that was so good looking I couldn't tell if it was male or female. When I was trying to work out which it was I got the word Asexual. It looked up and what I got from it was, that it was quite perturbed about being disturbed.It got up turned around changed to an elephant and walked away. Still can't work that one out. I became quite Adept at this and other things. I believe the mind is a dimensional portal that can be accessed by any one that has the right frame of mind. During these times me sacral-red chakra was huge. I could feel it outside my body a few inches from bum about 4inches in diameter. I thought I was becoming a bit detached from things and eventually decided to drop this and focus on the here and now.
Am I psychic. No, but I am very intuitive I pick up on a lot of things quite easily. I once bought this lovely citrine crystal about 5" tall, 4" wide. Half orange, half quartz (white) except the tip, all orange. I read somewhere about an old prophet joining crystals to make a sword. I wondered if I could change the white quartz in it. within two weeks the orange had encircled the whole crystal and another two weeks the remaining quartz became clear with a light orange to it. I know I didn't do this but just helped it to come to it's full glory. I still love this beautiful stone.
I seem to be very lucky. I live presently in and with what one might call the lower rungs of society. saying this I have never wanted much or gone without. I'm quite happy living humbly and sometimes frugally. The things I need and sometimes want when given some thought allways come to me.
I believe the old alcoholic deserves as much respect as the next person. He might just be an old soul learning his last lesson before moving on. such as when I was living in a shed with my girlfriend behind her parents house when I was 20. The gentle man next door was drunk when he had money, hungry when he had none, no water(didn't pay his rates ) or power. We used to give water for his needs, and a meal when hungry. He told me wanted to sell his house once but didn't tell the bank and they jumped on him for not telling them first. I asked if we could buy it. He said he owed to the bank $4000 so give me $5000 and it's a deal. I replied what if I give the bank $4000 and you $4000 would that be ok. His brother heard and offered double, the other neighbor offered triple. But he told them to f#ck off and told them the only ones that wanted anything to do with him was the kids and they are getting it. Things come from unexpected places.
My wanting to help others that my partners don't think that I should give the time of day to has caused some problems. They don't understand that I can't not reach out to someone that I could help. just the little things from a stranger seems to make a difference and can change their attitude. I think they will do the sàme to spread the love. it seems I know just the right thing to say to make someone feel better, loved, or that someone cares what is happening to them.
Am I religious, no. I think all organized religion is corrupt in some way. If asked I tell people I'm a universal spiritualist. I take what I like from them all and dismiss the rest. I love the charity of the Christian, the mysticism of the hindu, the humility of the Buddhist and the beautiful faith of the Muslim, and I love the path I have chosen. Saying that I think religion is so important. It keeps them focused on the the road to take. I think of it like crutches, that helps you walk till your ready to walk the path alone.
It's not all been peachy. when I have strayed from the path, and I have on occasions. There has been repercussions. But thats ok with me as it's all a learning curve and part of the game.
I've never met anyone like me, or talked about these things to anyone, so it feels nice to get it out there . I feel nobody would quite get it or want to uderstand it all and a lot of it is is personal and precious to me. This is what makes it lonely for me. I hope someone finds this a little interesting. Thats about all for now. I could write more but that will do for my first post.
WanderingOZ
(Mark)
Thank you for sharing Mark.
I'd like to hear about your near death experience, sounds like you've been touched by your higher self. Very interesting. Smile
Welcome Mark,

My research on the Near-Death Experience is what actually started me on the path that quickly brought me to the Ra material.

Smile
[quote='Papercut' pid='208618' dateline='1466072871']
Thank you for sharing Mark.
I'd like to hear about your near death experience, sounds like you've been touched by your higher self. Very interesting.  Smile
[/quote
Hi papercut,
I was scuba diving at bondi sydney, got down about 50 foot. All was good for a while then I started getting very disoriented . I looked around for my dive buddy and could not see him. Then things got worse. I had spat òut my regulator for breathing and could not make myself reach out and grab it. For some stupid reason I tried to take a breath. I passed out. I was traveling down long white tunnel and someone was standing off to the side. Bright shiny white guy, hair a little long, shaking his head, saying, not your time, you have to go back, things to do. He wasn't talking as such, I just got it. I came to, still down deep and dive buddy was reaching out, grabbed my reg' put it in my mouth and thats it.
Stay cool and on the path
WanderingOZ
(Mark )
(06-16-2016, 05:19 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Mark,

My research on the Near-Death Experience is what actually started me on the path that quickly brought me to the Ra material.

Smile

Thànks for the welcome Patrick. Hang tough sometimes the road a little bumpy but it's still a wonderfully ride.
WanderingOZ
(Mark )
You are a beautiful soul! I feel a kinship and love with you. Thank you for sharing your story! You are quite obviously a serious seeker of the open heart, and it fills my heart with joy to see that! Smile
(06-27-2016, 09:12 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]You are a beautiful soul! I feel a kinship and love with you. Thank you for sharing your story! You are quite obviously a serious seeker of the open heart, and it fills my heart with joy to see that! Smile
Hi 'Nau7ik, I like the name for your post's. It's quite unusual. Whats it mean. I love my spiritualality and I'm very comfortable with it and allways have been. Some have a little trouble in the beginning but I reckon I was born a seeker of a truth and had a path. Sometimes rocky but a journey's not as much fun without a few detours. Thanks for the post, actually gave my heart chakra a buzz.
Walk well my friend
WanderingOZ

How do you change the world. By one random act of kindness at a time.
(06-28-2016, 06:29 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2016, 09:12 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]You are a beautiful soul! I feel a kinship and love with you. Thank you for sharing your story! You are quite obviously a serious seeker of the open heart, and it fills my heart with joy to see that! Smile
Hi 'Nau7ik, I like the name for your post's. It's quite unusual.  Whats it mean. I love my spiritualality and I'm very comfortable with it and allways have been. Some have a little trouble in the beginning but I reckon I was born a seeker of a truth and had a path. Sometimes rocky but a journey's not as much fun without a few detours. Thanks for the post, actually gave my heart chakra a buzz.
Walk well my friend
WanderingOZ

Nau7ik or Nautic is a nickname that has been a few years in the making. I wouldn't quite say it's my magickal name, but the process of finding that name of myself was like the uncovering of one's naming the magical personality. (If that makes any sense lol)

Ah yes, one's personal spiritual path is so beautiful and mysterious. Despite all of the difficulties I wouldn't change anything at all.

Love and light be with you always
Thank you very much for sharing, I found it very heart warming. How nice it will be when the earth is populated with people such as yourself!
Much love my brother
(06-28-2016, 09:07 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2016, 06:29 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi 'Nau7ik, I like the name for your post's. It's quite unusual.  Whats it mean. I love my spiritualality and I'm very comfortable with it and allways have been. Some have a little trouble in the beginning but I reckon I was born a seeker of a truth and had a path. Sometimes rocky but a journey's not as much fun without a few detours. Thanks for the post, actually gave my heart chakra a buzz.
Walk well my friend
WanderingOZ

Nau7ik or Nautic is a nickname that has been a few years in the making. I wouldn't quite say it's my magickal name, but the process of finding that name of myself was like the uncovering of one's naming the magical personality. (If that makes any sense lol)

Ah yes, one's personal spiritual path is so beautiful and mysterious. Despite all of the difficulties I wouldn't change anything at all.

Love and light be with you always
hi Nau7ik. yeah cool post name Nautic. I really like it. I'd keep it , specially if it resonates and it's so cool.
WanderingOZ
(06-28-2016, 07:54 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for sharing, I found it very heart warming. How nice it will be when the earth is populated with people such as yourself!
Much love my brother
Hi hounsic, wow, such a cool complement. I'm glad it has resonated with a few people. I put a bit of soul in it to see if anyone would tune into it on that level. Sounds like you did. Takes an old soul. Well done.
Walk well my friend n brother
WanderingOZ

What does it take to change the world. Just one random act of kindness at a time.
Nice, you figured it out by circumstance? I had to have a total flash back whallop me in my dreams, and STILL it took years to piece it together. (lol) I felt a total buzzing while reading your post, in my red chakra. (weird?) Much higher frequency than what I feel of myself. Interesting. I have a lot of work to do. Thank you for the energy attached, very educational. If I'm an old soul I must be a damaged one.

In any vision, or encounter, I'm always shown as a 5yr old compared to the adults around me. (I'm supposedly 42) I like it best when Freyja takes my hand, or Lady Frigga hugs me, that's some warmth and love. I've also surprised other beings by being where I wasn't supposed to be, but the 1st one grabbed me by the cloud and dragged me back to my body, and showed me I was like a kid being naughty. I wish he'd have turned to an elephant instead (lol, maybe not.)

I know how it feels to be left out and alone. I was always different too "goodie two shoes" "weirdo" "looser" "white boy", you name it. Now I realize I'm glad to be different, only because society is sick though, if it were healthy, being "normal" would be healthy too.

Any way thank you for the post.

P.S. I tried attaching my love to the post, anything?
(07-02-2016, 04:24 AM)1FOE*HAMMER Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, you figured it out by circumstance? I had to have a total flash back whallop me in my dreams, and STILL it took years to piece it together. (lol) I felt a total buzzing while reading your post, in my red chakra. (weird?) Much higher frequency than what I feel of myself. Interesting. I have a lot of work to do. Thank you for the energy attached, very educational. If I'm an old soul I must be a damaged one.

In any vision, or encounter, I'm always shown as a 5yr old compared to the adults around me. (I'm supposedly 42) I like it best when Freyja takes my hand, or Lady Frigga hugs me, that's some warmth and love. I've also surprised other beings by being where I wasn't supposed to be, but the 1st one grabbed me by the cloud and dragged me back to my body, and showed me I was like a kid being naughty. I wish he'd have turned to an elephant instead (lol, maybe not.)

I know how it feels to be left out and alone. I was always different too "goodie two shoes" "weirdo" "looser" "white boy", you name it. Now I realize I'm glad to be different, only because society is sick though, if it were healthy, being "normal" would be healthy too.

Any way thank you for the post.

P.S. I tried attaching my love to the post, anything?
Hi 1FOE*HAMMER, I'm quite happy being being a little different too. I think it would be boring being like everyone else. I've often wondered how they do it. It is very noble of them . It's just not for me. I like to walk this road my way. And it's not untill one does that, that you begin to stop being brain washed by all the glamor and your mind broadens to the truth of things. Your dreams /visions sound interesting. Sounds like the beginnings of a magical mind or a good connection with thing. Keep up the good work. And yes I did pick up on the love/light in your writing. Make sure you apply it to every part of your life and you will be able to able to influence the working mechanics of the world we share.
WanderingOZ

How do change the world. By one random act of kindness at a time.
i've always had an affinity for the downtrodden as well. it's interesting to read your story and you aren't simply dismissing the alcoholic dude.

certainly it was a service that you performed.

thanks for sharing! Love and light!
(07-21-2016, 09:13 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]i've always had an affinity for the downtrodden as well. it's interesting to read your story and you aren't simply dismissing the alcoholic dude.

certainly it was a service that you performed.

thanks for sharing! Love and light!
Hi BlatzAdict, as you know it doesn't take much to give someone the time of day. Some say karma's a b****, but I think she's sweet.
Walk well bro'
WanderingOZ
Absolutely amazing! Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and experiences Oz. I really loved reading it. I like to see everyone as a friend as don't friends help one another out? Thus, even the stranger on the street is worthy of our attention if they're in need or if they simply want to talk. Life is a wonderful thing and karma is beautiful as it is what you make of it. If you're good, then life is good.

When one tries to walk down the alleyway leading to truth, one shall be met with opposition from all sides as truth is that light at the end of the tunnel, whilst darkness tries its best, to no avail, to reach it. That is to say, the wanderer story is usually a lonesome one or one that is hard to find common minds and kin souls in the early stages of life. As aren't we all here to try to bring a bit more of that light further into the cave of creation?

With Love to All of You
Your Friend, Brian
(08-06-2016, 05:02 AM)Brian_Sanchez Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely amazing! Thankyou for sharing your thoughts and experiences Oz. I really loved reading it. I like to see everyone as a friend as don't friends help one another out? Thus, even the stranger on the street is worthy of our attention if they're in need or if they simply want to talk. Life is a wonderful thing and karma is beautiful as it is what you make of it. If you're good, then life is good.

When one tries to walk down the alleyway leading to truth, one shall be met with opposition from all sides as truth is that light at the end of the tunnel, whilst darkness tries its best, to no avail, to reach it. That is to say, the wanderer story is usually a lonesome one or one that is hard to find common minds and kin souls in the early stages of life. As aren't we all here to try to bring a bit more of that light further into the cave of creation?

With Love to All of You
Your Friend, Brian
Hi Brian Sanchez, glad you liked it. Your words are heart felt old soul. And yes even a small light will show the way and make a path for others to follow.
Walk well my friend.
WanderingOZ