Bring4th

Full Version: Lost Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since we're bound by confusion in 3D. Wanderers incarnated upon this plane to help the planet may very well get lost in the process.
What I mean by that; An entity cannot know for sure if it is a wanderer of higher density or not, thus focusing on it's own balances to seek harvest into 4D.
The irony seems paradoxical.
Just by existing you transmute energy constantly. So even confused, a wanderer is more likely to align with higher energies and transmute through itself the planet's vibration.

I think even in confusion, the intent put into incarnating is never lost but instead manifests in ways that are somewhat harder to foresee because of the veil. It still gives direction to the incarnation.
We are FOOLS !!!  But I like it this way. BigSmile

This reminds me of these quotes.

Quote:16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Quote:65.3 Questioner: I have assumed that the reason that so many Wanderers and those harvested third-density entities who have been transferred here find it a privilege and an exceptionally beneficial time to be incarnate upon this planet is that the effect that I just spoke of gives them the opportunity to be more fully of service because of the increased seeking. Is this, in general, correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the intention which Wanderers had prior to incarnation. There are many Wanderers whose dysfunction with regard to the planetary ways of your peoples have caused, to some extent, a condition of being caught up in a configuration of mind complex activity which, to the corresponding extent, may prohibit the intended service.

Quote:65.19 Questioner:The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

Quote:12.28 Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.
(06-16-2016, 05:39 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]We are FOOLS !!!  But I like it this way. BigSmile

This reminds me of these quotes.

Quote:16.59 Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Quote:65.3 Questioner: I have assumed that the reason that so many Wanderers and those harvested third-density entities who have been transferred here find it a privilege and an exceptionally beneficial time to be incarnate upon this planet is that the effect that I just spoke of gives them the opportunity to be more fully of service because of the increased seeking. Is this, in general, correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the intention which Wanderers had prior to incarnation. There are many Wanderers whose dysfunction with regard to the planetary ways of your peoples have caused, to some extent, a condition of being caught up in a configuration of mind complex activity which, to the corresponding extent, may prohibit the intended service.

Quote:65.19 Questioner:The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

Quote:12.28 Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

You nailed it.
(06-16-2016, 04:13 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]So since we're bound by confusion in 3D. Wanderers incarnated upon this plane to help the planet may very well get lost in the process.
What I mean by that; An entity cannot know for sure if it is a wanderer of higher density or not, thus focusing on it's own balances to seek harvest into 4D.
The irony seems paradoxical.

I think that the concept of seeking balances in order to harvest to 4th density somewhat misses the point of the process of evolution. To project an idea of what we need to work on or to balance in order to meet a goal will override what we should really be focusing on. We will receive catalyst in order to learn our lessons no matter what they are, whether they are geared towards harvesting to 4th density, refining our higher-density balances, or simply lessons meant to help us understand our service. So long as we take part in the process of conscious spiritual evolution, I don't think the scenario you describe is much to worry about. The key is to get to the point where we start that conscious process. Not doing this is where the danger lies, I think.
It is also my understanding that we accomplish balancing with everyday living.

I don't feel lost. I am happy right where I am.

In the past when I tried to strive for spiritual advancement, I got burned by the light.
You are the light! Wink

I must have been preventing myself from losing my mind too much. But a little bit of craziness is ok. A slippery mind is fine.
Just search for the house of stone and light within.

this is something that i was thinking about these last two days. this frightens me deeply, the fact that wanderers could potentially lose themselves in 3d karmic activity. of course it means that there were imbalances that desperately needed to be addressed, and that it simply is a longer path back to the creator, but that is pretty scary nevertheless.

how could a wanderer stray off the evolutionary track so much that he is no longer even addressing his pre-incarnative choices (as Ra said was a possibility)? isnt the idea of pre-incarnative planning such that the entity will most certainly follow the specifically chosen structure of life? or is it indeed possible to, because of the forgetting (unconsciously), completely scrap the choices made before incarnation?

how can the higher self be so mistaken that it spends centuries planning for a lifetime on earth, only for the entity to completely forget what it's doing once it incarnates?
(06-17-2016, 12:49 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]how could a wanderer stray off the evolutionary track so much that he is no longer even addressing his pre-incarnative choices (as Ra said was a possibility)? isnt the idea of pre-incarnative planning such that the entity will most certainly follow the specifically chosen structure of life? or is it indeed possible to, because of the forgetting (unconsciously), completely scrap the choices made before incarnation?

how can the higher self be so mistaken that it spends centuries planning for a lifetime on earth, only for the entity to completely forget what it's doing once it incarnates?

Ra says multiple times throughout the material that the free will of the individual is paramount. Given the nature of the forgetting, any individual is free to accept or ignore the signs and patterns presented in their life. 

In my understanding, the pre-incarnative planning assures that certain circumstances, events, and catalyst will be presented to the entity giving it the highest chance of having certain realization, developing certain biases, or learning certain lessons. If these things are ignored, they may intensify in order to grab the attention of the entity and cause it to have the realization. But no matter how carefully planned, the veiled individual still has absolute free will to either utilize catalyst or ignore it, or even go off on a different path all together.

And the nature of the higher self is that it is somewhat limited by this free choice:

Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.
Just tossing in: While Ra never discussed the percentages or anything, I get the feeling that it's relatively rare for a Wandering to go so awry that they end up "trapped" in 3rd density past the end of the planned incarnation. He discussed multiple cases of entities whose missions went completely off-track, and even ones who managed to flip polarity to Negative in a single lifetime, and yet they still ended up back in their home density... even if they did need substantial healing afterwards.

There is a risk of being trapped, but I don't tend to think it's a very large risk. I'd say the much more substantial risk is simply that of the entity having no way of knowing how it will be changed by the experience, and gambling that their spiritual progress outweighs whatever new distortions are introduced by the incarnation.
The risk is worth the reward. Even those who get lost find their way home eventually.
(06-17-2016, 11:40 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The risk is worth the reward. Even those who get lost find their way home eventually.

thank you, i needed that release from fear.

(06-17-2016, 08:57 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In my understanding, the pre-incarnative planning assures that certain circumstances, events, and catalyst will be presented to the entity giving it the highest chance of having certain realization, developing certain biases, or learning certain lessons. If these things are ignored, they may intensify in order to grab the attention of the entity and cause it to have the realization. But no matter how carefully planned, the veiled individual still has absolute free will to either utilize catalyst or ignore it, or even go off on a different path all together.

so there is a limit then, to how intense the higher self may generate this catalyst?
(06-17-2016, 08:21 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 11:40 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]The risk is worth the reward. Even those who get lost find their way home eventually.

thank you, i needed that release from fear.

(06-17-2016, 08:57 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In my understanding, the pre-incarnative planning assures that certain circumstances, events, and catalyst will be presented to the entity giving it the highest chance of having certain realization, developing certain biases, or learning certain lessons. If these things are ignored, they may intensify in order to grab the attention of the entity and cause it to have the realization. But no matter how carefully planned, the veiled individual still has absolute free will to either utilize catalyst or ignore it, or even go off on a different path all together.

so there is a limit then, to how intense the higher self may generate this catalyst?

I wonder if the limit is lessened when a wanderer requests a more "hands on/give me the map" approach. Technically that is free will too.
(06-18-2016, 12:29 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the limit is lessened when a wanderer requests a more "hands on/give me the map" approach. Technically that is free will too.

well the catalyst doesnt have to be as intense when the entity is noticing and responding to it... "give me the map" approach sounds like meditation and conscious loving to me!
I think you are both right about "the limit"... are selves that we are incarnating from though sometimes may be a bit too brazen entering incarnation. I also think that asking for the map does intensify things as well - Ra warns about this.

Quote:35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, [b]using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex.
To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

I think that's why it's important to "let things unfold naturally" as they say. There are many cases where an entity gets very excited when it learns about the magical nature of reality, and tries to "force" their experience by doing high magical work and rituals before they really understand what they are doing. Ra warns again about this with Crowley:

Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.
(06-18-2016, 07:14 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are both right about "the limit"... are selves that we are incarnating from though sometimes may be a bit too brazen entering incarnation. I also think that asking for the map does intensify things as well - Ra warns about this.

Quote:35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, [b]using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex.
To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.[/b]

I think that's why it's important to "let things unfold naturally" as they say. There are many cases where an entity gets very excited when it learns about the magical nature of reality, and tries to "force" their experience by doing high magical work and rituals before they really understand what they are doing. Ra warns again about this with Crowley:

Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

Jade you are increduble! You always have the right quotes.
And you nailed one issue I hit, the last quote I at one point found my aggressive seeking alienated me from otherselves, I could not find any joy in their ways, compassion yes but I wanted to fix everything. I had intense inner pain, I felt all their pain, and felt regected somehow.

Now I am letting what I was seeking, seek me and I am happy, and no longer feel that intense loneliness and isolation. I seem to be learning and growing faster and more positively this way too. Great quote find!
Quote:
"The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction."

Here's my thinking and understanding on this quote:

1) I believe I am a wanderer from the 5th density about to graduate to 6th density. I am here to learn wisdom and love.

2) I have been on Earth for a long time. I have more than 50 past lives on Earth, not to mention hundreds in the other (4th density, 5th density) star systems before I came to Earth.

3) I have a long assignment that will require more than one life-time to complete. For me to do my assignment, I have to be "karmically involved" because it would be difficult for me to help others if I am not at their "level". And since I am "karmically involved", I will keep reincarnating back on Earth so that I can continue my assignment.

4) During my past lives, it is possible that I have forgotten my mission. But not in this life-time as I am quite aware of my mission. One may say that the veil is thinning.

5) I have no doubt that when my assignment is completed, I will return to where I came from.   

Love to all.

Angel
(06-19-2016, 09:29 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]3) I have a long assignment that will require more than one life-time to complete. For me to do my assignment, I have to be "karmically involved" because it would be difficult for me to help others if I am not at their "level". And since I am "karmically involved", I will keep reincarnating back on Earth so that I can continue my assignment.

4) During my past lives, it is possible that I have forgotten my mission. But not in this life-time as I am quite aware of my mission. One may say that the veil is thinning.

so your mission was to forget, in a sense? or rather, part of the mission. so in some of your previous incarnations, do you think your pre-incarnative choices included events/situations that were designed to distract you from the deeper aspects of creation? this is intriguing. so would your higher self have then purposefully led you astray?? because it was necessary for your long term goal. ive never even considered this
(06-20-2016, 01:01 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]so your mission was to forget, in a sense? or rather, part of the mission. so in some of your previous incarnations, do you think your pre-incarnative choices included events/situations that were designed to distract you from the deeper aspects of creation? this is intriguing. so would your higher self have then purposefully led you astray?? because it was necessary for your long term goal. ive never even considered this

Hi Sjel,

I can't exactly say whether my higher self led me astray. However, I find in my past-lives that I will always get back to my lessons or assignment, or as you say "long term goal". Let me elaborate:

In one past-life, I was one of many military advisors to the great Genghis Khan during the Mongol wars. As military advisor, I planned strategies that killed thousands. I too have killed many people when I led my solders into battle.

Three years after the wars started, I was badly injured and unable to walk or ride a horse. Because of my rank, I was made governor of a large conquered province. It was during my five years as governor that I learned love, wisdom and compassion when I ruled over that province.