Bring4th

Full Version: Psychic Greeting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, everyone!

I had a quick question for you!

I had heard a while back that the feeling of a spider web on the face is indicative of a spirit looking inside you, or reading you.. has anyone else heard this?

The reason I am asking is that the other night I had that feeling on my face, which I'd had before. I felt it and then whole left side of my face started tingling and I could feel a pretty strong energy move throughout my face and arm and my chest. I didn't have any thoughts or anything like that, it was just a strong energy surge. I immediately could feel the negativity from it, I felt anxious and couldn't imagine the white light around me, it just seemed like a really difficult vision at the time so I asked my husband to do it and I lit some sage and grabbed my black tourmaline. I also asked for assistance from my guides to help to protect me.. dear god if anyone else heard me talk about this I would be committed.. Anyway, prior to this, my family and I were just watching the NBA finals game, having a pretty chill time, I think I was drinking a beer Huh . After a few minutes I felt a little better, and about 15 minutes later the tingling moved to the right side of my face and arm. I'm not sure what's going on but it definitely felt like a greeting. I have also developed a rash on the backs of my legs, not sure if that's related but I'm pretty healthy and can't think of any reason why I could have this. Has anyone else experienced any of this? I guess I'm just wondering if this is a normal greeting or if I should check myself into a padded hotel. Thanks in advance!!
Haven't felt a spider web feeling, but I once did see a serpent before me which represented the kundalini.
I feel energies like this nearly all the time (mostly at the 6th and 7th chakra).  To me this is a positive sign.  But maybe what you are referring to is one of these bolded parts?

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.

And we're all in a padded hotel down here. Wink

(06-16-2016, 07:19 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I feel energies like this nearly all the time (mostly at the 6th and 7th chakra).  To me this is a positive sign.  But maybe what you are referring to is one of these bolded parts?

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feel, in meditation, energy on the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, and what it signifies, and what the various places that we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The instreamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.

Thank you! That makes sense! I have been doing lots of crown work, with contemplation about the mind/personalities in the past few months and have had lots of realizations and a-ha moments recently that have helped me in my everyday interactions. I'm also writing a book right now, just started a fiction novel geared towards young teens who are into mysticism and I have been asking for help with that. The day after all of this happened I also started studying the different types of alchemy as well. Perhaps that tingling had something to do with what I'm doing. Thanks for the different perspective! I can be paranoid!

And we're all in a padded hotel down here. Wink