Bring4th

Full Version: time warp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering, does anybody else out there look at the time and it's regularly
the same. I keep getting the number 11. 8:11, 9:11, 2:11. All different hours but
It's  11 minutes past most of the time. I've heard of others getting different minutes
Regularly. It spins me out a little. Saw an article in a new dawn magazine years ago
about this but I didn't read it. Not to concerned about what it means. Just a bit curious.
If anyone else in this community gets the same, has heard, or knows something about it.
    WanderingOZ
      (Mark )
Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Also check these out if you're interested.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11571
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12961
(06-17-2016, 11:54 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Also check these out if you're interested.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11571
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12961
Well done papercut. Been seeing it for a while now but l couldn't find a reference and just thought it was a bit funky. Iooks like my mind has been in the wrong place . The 11 has picked up quite a bit since reading about Ra/Wanderers the last 6 weeks or so. I've been quite distracted of late for various reasons which is quite out of character. Need to get my head back in the game. I'll look into the info you sent me when I post you this reply. I got a bit excited when first reading your reply and just wanted to thank you. I'll keep you posted. Thanks heeps bro.
WanderingOZ
(Mark )
(06-18-2016, 06:50 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well done papercut. Been seeing it for a while now but l couldn't find a reference and just thought it was a bit funky. Iooks like my mind has been in the wrong place . The 11 has picked up quite a bit since reading about Ra/Wanderers the last 6 weeks or so. I've been quite distracted of late for various reasons which is quite out of character. Need to get my head back in the game. I'll look into the info you sent me when I post you this reply. I got a bit excited when first reading your  reply and just wanted to thank you. I'll keep you posted. Thanks heeps bro.
   WanderingOZ
      (Mark )

You are most welcomed dear brother of ours. Smile
(06-18-2016, 11:24 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2016, 06:50 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well done papercut. Been seeing it for a while now but l couldn't find a reference and just thought it was a bit funky. Iooks like my mind has been in the wrong place . The 11 has picked up quite a bit since reading about Ra/Wanderers the last 6 weeks or so. I've been quite distracted of late for various reasons which is quite out of character. Need to get my head back in the game. I'll look into the info you sent me when I post you this reply. I got a bit excited when first reading your  reply and just wanted to thank you. I'll keep you posted. Thanks heeps bro.
   WanderingOZ
      (Mark )

You are most welcomed dear brother of ours.  Smile
Hi papercut, just thought I'd update you on the number 11 I was seeing all the time. Been a lot more focused on where my heàds at since you pointed out a few links. Instead of seeing it quite reguarly, it it's dropped to about 1-2 times a day, and I pay attention. Allso since browsing the l/l site I started hearing a tune in my left ear, sounded a bit like a Samsung jingle. Even went looking for a phone once. It started making me a bit uncomfortable and a bit paranoid. Then I read something about it on l/l and that got me concerned. Anyway that stopped as soon as I started being focused on my journey again. Like I said I was a bit distracted and a little overwhelmed. Reading Quo the last day or two help put things in perspective and gave me the what I needed to push through and get my ass back in the game. Maybe I just needed a break. Maybe! Just like to say thanks again.
WanderingOZ
(06-22-2016, 05:27 AM)WanderingOZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2016, 11:24 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
   WanderingOZ
      (Mark )

You are most welcomed dear brother of ours.  Smile
Hi papercut, just thought I'd update you on the number 11 I was seeing all the time. Been a lot more focused on where my heàds at since you pointed out a few links. Instead of seeing it quite reguarly, it it's dropped to about 1-2 times a day, and I pay attention. Allso since browsing the l/l site I started hearing a tune in my left ear, sounded a bit like a Samsung jingle. Even went looking for a phone once. It started making me a bit uncomfortable and a bit paranoid. Then I read something about it on l/l and that got me concerned. Anyway that stopped as soon as I started being focused on my journey again. Like I said I was a bit distracted and a little overwhelmed. Reading Quo the last day or two help put things in perspective and gave me the what I needed to push through and get my ass back in the game. Maybe I just needed a break. Maybe! Just like to say thanks again.
WanderingOZ

We have all the time in the universe to explore love/light and light/love. Be well Smile