Bring4th

Full Version: oops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, Last thread subject was meant to say time warp?
WanderingOZ
(Mark)
You can change it by editing the subject line of your first post in that thread.
(06-17-2016, 10:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You can change it by editing the subject line of your first post in that thread.

Thanks wolf man. New to this. I'm technologically illiterate by choice. Don't like big corporations knowing everything
About everyone. No reason, just like to share my life and stuff with those I choose, not have it taken for someone else's
Profit.
WanderingOZ
(Mark )
(06-17-2016, 10:01 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You can change it by editing the subject line of your first post in that thread.

Tried that, seemed to work. Oh well, I'll just stick with tec' idiot
Thankes anyway wolf- man or is that she- wolf?
New to this.
WanderingOZ (Mark )
I'm a male.
(06-18-2016, 10:47 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a male.

Hi IndigoGeminiWolf,
I hope I wasn't out of line by referring to you as wolf man. If I was please accept my apologies. I ment no disrespect .
It's an Australian thing. We tend to brake things down and abbreviate most words and drop letters from them when we talk.
Its like a different form of english. I once saw an American show and they had subtitles for when the ozy was talking. lol.
Travel well my friend n brother
WanderingOZ
(Mark)
Wolf man was respectful. I don't mind.