Bring4th

Full Version: For those who like dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[removed]
Have you seen the movie Inception?
(06-19-2016, 05:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the movie Inception?

I believe so. Why?
It went into dreams. And how when you recognize you're dreaming the dream characters turn against you.
very interesting dream. one thing i know for certain is to continue thinking about it, trying for yourself to discern its meaning. something that unusual and striking surely has a hidden gem of information that will help you immensely on your path (consciously or subconsciously, usually both).

also good job for showing those mind-entities your power! i imagine that if you hadn't walked into the center of them and confidently expressed yourself you would have forgotten the dream when you awoke - maybe the higher self constantly bombards you with dreams like these, and the ones in which you step up to the plate, so to speak, you remember.

that guy who put his hand around your shoulder? i think that is your higher self speaking to you. i have four distinct dreams in which my higher self directly communicated with me. it's never clear, these messages. his eyes are always the same too, an electric, piercing blue. one of the dreams he just stared into my soul at a pivotal moment, and i think about that moment to this day. something immense was communicated through his gaze.

just so you know: i literally, as i was typing this last sentence, just figured out finally what my higher self was communicating in that dream. like i had an inkling, and i know there was subconscious work being done, but it only just now hit me what the conscious message was/is. and this dream was months ago. wow.

the answer will come to you when you're ready for it. sometimes being ready for it means wanting it really badly.
(06-19-2016, 06:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It went into dreams. And how when you recognize you're dreaming the dream characters turn against you.

Haha yes, it felt somewhat similar.

(06-19-2016, 07:59 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]very interesting dream. one thing i know for certain is to continue thinking about it, trying for yourself to discern its meaning. something that unusual and striking surely has a hidden gem of information that will help you immensely on your path (consciously or subconsciously, usually both).

also good job for showing those mind-entities your power! i imagine that if you hadn't walked into the center of them and confidently expressed yourself you would have forgotten the dream when you awoke - maybe the higher self constantly bombards you with dreams like these, and the ones in which you step up to the plate, so to speak, you remember.

that guy who put his hand around your shoulder? i think that is your higher self speaking to you. i have four distinct dreams in which my higher self directly communicated with me. it's never clear, these messages. his eyes are always the same too, an electric, piercing blue. one of the dreams he just stared into my soul at a pivotal moment, and i think about that moment to this day. something immense was communicated through his gaze.

just so you know: i literally, as i was typing this last sentence, just figured out finally what my higher self was communicating in that dream. like i had an inkling, and i know there was subconscious work being done, but it only just now hit me what the conscious message was/is. and this dream was months ago. wow.

the answer will come to you when you're ready for it. sometimes being ready for it means wanting it really badly.

Thank you for the reply sjel, I'm glad you could relate as it brings love and joy to me.
You have a fair point, catalyst may very well exist within dreams but go unnoticed. Thank you.
What is a magician?
(06-20-2016, 12:45 AM)Fastidious Emanations Wrote: [ -> ]What is a magician?

That's what I wanted to know. Huh

I'm going to do something reckless, I've made a phi pyramid out of paper which I'm gonna align under the bed below my head, and combine that with a lucid dream. I'll post results if I'm alive.
Love you all. RollEyes
Papercut Wrote:I'm going to do something reckless, I've made a phi pyramid out of paper which I'm gonna align under the bed below my head, and combine that with a lucid dream. I'll post results if I'm alive.
Love you all. RollEyes

I'd be very curious to learn how that turns out! I was just reading about the pyramids again the other day.
Spoiler alert: You're the Magician.
Lol!!
Found him [Image: kLI622E.jpg]
(06-20-2016, 10:06 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Spoiler alert: You're the Magician.

(06-20-2016, 10:32 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Found him [Image: kLI622E.jpg]

I am filled with love, thank you.

(06-20-2016, 07:00 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Papercut Wrote:I'm going to do something reckless, I've made a phi pyramid out of paper which I'm gonna align under the bed below my head, and combine that with a lucid dream. I'll post results if I'm alive.
Love you all. RollEyes

I'd be very curious to learn how that turns out! I was just reading about the pyramids again the other day.

Didn't manage to achieve a lucid dream I was too tired from work last night. Woke up with a headache and felt weak.
One original thought Smile!
weird dream but cool to be so lucid and engaging. below are just some friendly reminders on ur pyramid experiment. feel free to experiment as u please tho Smile

Quote:The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes....

We again caution that the third spiral of upward lining light, that which is emitted from the apex of this shape, is most deleterious to an entity in overdose and should not be used over-long.

The third spiral is extremely full of the positive effects of directed prana and that which is placed over such a shape will receive shocks energizing the electro-magnetic fields. This can be most stimulating in third-density applications of mental and bodily configurations. However, if allowed to be in place over-long such shocks may traumatize the entity.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.
(06-20-2016, 01:32 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to do something reckless, I've made a phi pyramid out of paper which I'm gonna align under the bed below my head, and combine that with a lucid dream. I'll post results if I'm alive.
Love you all. RollEyes

so a paper pyramid would work?
You are the magician.