Bring4th

Full Version: Summer Solstice Crop Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like another binary/ascii circle - large too.

Summer Solstice Crop Circle

Many more here.
(06-21-2010, 11:13 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like another binary/ascii circle - large too.

Summer Solstice Crop Circle

Many more here.
whats your take on the circles Namaste. it seems like they are popping
up more and more frequently
That first one looks fake to me. It's not evenly shaded...looks very choppy. And, what's that big glob on the side of it? Tire tracks? I vote fake on this one.
(06-21-2010, 11:59 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]whats your take on the circles Namaste. it seems like they are popping
up more and more frequently

I think they are beautiful.

They have become more and more frequent, and more profound in their design. Each of them uses precise mathematics and sacred geometry in their construction. Each has a specific message for us, and when looked at in chronological order, tell a story of the evolution of the solar system, the galaxy, and ourselves (DNA especially).

The genuine crop circles (you can tell, because they are so precise) have characteristics that are very unusual indeed, and could not be faked by men with ropes and sticks.

For instance, the crops themselves bend at the stems, and will continue to grow. In fake circles, they are forced and broken. Other anomalies are the ground being 'baked' hard, corn nodules 'popping' from water vaporisation, insects 'fused' to the corn (only in the circle), growth spurts for crops in the circle, radioactive fall-off and deposits of tiny balls of metal. This is a great documentary, highly recommended viewing.

New Swirled Order

Be sure to check this out: the geometric process in which to construct a complex crop circle.

Imagine having to orchestrate that - overnight, in pitch black - with string and boards. It amazes me how these are not held in the highest regard. Scientists are looking in space, using microwaves, to communicate with extraterrestrial intelligence. All they need do is look here on Earth.

My personal opinion is that they are formed by higher density consciousness, representing aspects of humanity as a whole - specifically our future. They are messages of hope, and love.

A few favourites:

[Image: crop-circle-2001-milk-hill-wheat1.jpg]

[Image: kornkreis_woodborough_hill_uk10-08-2009.jpg]

[Image: Insert%201%20(7-5-Silbury%20Hill%20.jpg]

[Image: P8120714.jpg]

If you interested, here's a Google image search Smile

(06-21-2010, 04:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That first one looks fake to me. It's not evenly shaded...looks very choppy. And, what's that big glob on the side of it? Tire tracks? I vote fake on this one.

I'm leaning towards this one being real, the circles themselves, and the arcs of each cut-out section are near perfect. If the corn has be blown by wind, it can cause areas to look uneven. Not sure what you mean by glob! Smile

The aspect that is causing slight doubt, is the lay of the corn. It's quite messy. Unfortunately, there are no ground shots or evaluation (which is key for determining the mode of creation) because the owner of the field has made it clear there are to be no visitors.

Someone has decoded the contained symbol, and found 1,6,1,8,0,3,3,9,9, the Golden Ratio (1.61803399).
Well, contrast this new one to these others you just posted. To me, those all look perfect.

By 'glob' I'm referring to a large brown splotch in the field next to the formation...seems to be muddy.
It looks fake to me too. Formation makers do not generally have many rows evenly spaced like in this one. It looks like they had someone make a rope circle every 10' outwardly, then board down the areas that me the intersections. The only way I can tell if it is real is by getting near it, but I am nowhere close so cannot tell.
Yeah, I still find it strange that many people still don't believe in ET's or UFO's. Even with evidence like this. And even these are basic compared to the construction of the Great Pyramid. I think David Wilcock calculated that those 100 ton blocks would have had to be put in place like once per minute or some other rediculously fast rate to have the pyramid construted in the short time it was. As they only could work during a certain season.

In many ways I wish I were intelligent enough to decode these crop circles without having to rely on others. Just can't get my mind around the mathematics of them.

(06-21-2010, 06:09 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Be sure to check this out: the geometric process in which to construct a complex crop circle.

Imagine having to orchestrate that - overnight, in pitch black - with string and boards. It amazes me how these are not held in the highest regard. Scientists are looking in space, using microwaves, to communicate with extraterrestrial intelligence. All they need do is look here on Earth.
(06-22-2010, 10:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I still find it strange that many people still don't believe in ET's or UFO's. Even with evidence like this. And even these are basic compared to the construction of the Great Pyramid. I think David Wilcock calculated that those 100 ton blocks would have had to be put in place like once per minute or some other rediculously fast rate to have the pyramid construted in the short time it was. As they only could work during a certain season.

In many ways I wish I were intelligent enough to decode these crop circles without having to rely on others. Just can't get my mind around the mathematics of them.

Yes I remember hearing that too. Might have been in the Graham Handcock interview.

There is a quote from Bashar regarding crop circles, and that's that "you get what you need from them". Your own personal take on what it looks represents is just as important as any maths behind it, as that is more relevant to certain people than others. you may discover more as time, and understanding, progresses.

Having said that, I am of the same opinion as yourself, I'd like to know all of the intended, and hidden, messages Smile
(06-21-2010, 06:09 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2010, 04:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That first one looks fake to me. It's not evenly shaded...looks very choppy. And, what's that big glob on the side of it? Tire tracks? I vote fake on this one.

I'm leaning towards this one being real, the circles themselves, and the arcs of each cut-out section are near perfect. If the corn has be blown by wind, it can cause areas to look uneven. Not sure what you mean by glob! Smile

I vote real. This one is so beautiful. It almost talks to you, the circles and the lines , 0 and 1, male and female and the whole creation just comes out of it...
Well whoever did it, did a really good job. But notice Namaste said 'near-perfect.' Real ones are perfect. That's what makes them so amazing!

This one lacks the shimmer of the real ones. Notice the shadings. They are uneven. Don't just look at the lines. Look at the shadings and compare them to the real ones. There is a huge difference.

Also, if you look on the outer perimeter, you will see an obvious error. One side is fatter than the other. That's a sure sign of being fake. Not to mention the huge glob of mud, apparently left behind by vehicles.

It's a testament to the creativity of human circlemakers that they can do such a good job. But if you look closely, you can see the difference, even without the scientific analysis (which will surely come soon) which shows that the real ones have unmistakable attributes (radiation, bending of the stalks, etc.).
This shot shows the lay in a better light; you can see the 'reflections' in a few of the flattened areas, which is, usually, an indicator of it's authenticity...

[Image: huish.jpg]

On another note, from reading quite extensively on the subject, the thin lines used for the inner circles are very - very - hard for man to do.

Still leaning towards genuine :¬)

Update: excellent, just noticed they now have a field report. Here's a quote:

Quote:This is the first formation in wheat this season which at ground level was perfectly and precisely created – with geometric perfection and swaying wheat in the outer circle showed clearly that this is Not a man made creation. Shading is also clearly defined by the way the makers swooped in and out of the propeller elements of the design.
If it were ET's that did it, I'm wondering why we tend to think that every ET is perfect. Maybe some younger race, or maybe some apprentice final exam or something like that, if it was of extra-terrestrial origin. Just speculating. Though I would think it at least possible that not every ET would produce perfection. Just some other idea to consider.
Another thing is that the pictures may not be totally fresh. The crop will rise again after some time, making the circle seem blurry in some parts.

Thanks Namaste, for posting the link to the "Reconstruction of the
Silbury Hill 5-07-2009 formation". Mindblowing!
Latest looks like another fake to me.

[Image: Savernake2010a.jpg]

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/...2010a.html

And A YouTube video about the possible meaning
(06-24-2010, 12:14 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This shot shows the lay in a better light; you can see the 'reflections' in a few of the flattened areas, which is, usually, an indicator of it's authenticity...

This pic does look a lot better. It still doesn't look anywhere near as beautiful, shimmery and flawless as many others I've seen (for example, those posted by Namaste).

But I guess we can speculate all we want...I'd like to see the test results...I assume someone is working on analyzing this?
(06-25-2010, 02:39 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Latest looks like another fake to me.

I agree.
June 25, I vote real

[Image: DSCF1869.jpg]
(06-25-2010, 11:13 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]June 25, I vote real

I'm with you! That's 3 for 3!! Wink

What a contrast!
That June 25 one, it might be just the angle, but it doesn't appear consistent where the triangles touch the circles. Some triangles intersect the circle at more narrow point. Some intersect the circles a little wider. Some of the smaller circles also look distorted.
(06-26-2010, 08:56 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That June 25 one, it might be just the angle, but it doesn't appear consistent where the triangles touch the circles. Some triangles intersect the circle at more narrow point. Some intersect the circles a little wider. Some of the smaller circles also look distorted.

I see what you mean.

Here is a better pic:

You're right. Looks like I may be changing my vote. If this one's fake, then either a.) the hoaxers have gotten better at their craft or b.) Someone is enjoying our friendly debate on which are real and which aren't.

The plot thickens...
[Image: iqct8p.jpg]

peace,
mikey
Oh wow. That's trippy!
A new one today (scroll down for ground shots)...

... feeling that this is authentic.

Looks like the third eye (representing the pineal gland), traversing dimensions.
Perspectives are changing...