Bring4th

Full Version: Orange Ray Blocks, and self-sovereignty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it seems to be the case, at least from my Perspective, that individuals show either a strong bias towards orange-ray blockages, or yellow-ray blockages.  It's also the case that there are clear individuals who are not prone to either, and are able to function extremely ably and efficiently within our third density environment.  And then there are also those who endure quite substantial blockages in both levels (orange and yellow), and their Journeys are particularly hard to navigate; it seems like everything is against them, from their point of view.

I've written a fair bit about yellow ray issues, as those are the patterns that have caused me the most obstacles.  Orange ray, however, is a domain in which I, from my perspective, have some quite clear sight, at least compared to some of the situations that I've witnessed.

One of the fundamental issues that orange-ray blocks present is that the person feels stymied in terms of their desires and their outcomes.  It is almost like there is this everpresent, unstated force which is trying to prevent the person from being able to experience or actuate their Desires.

This can come about for many reasons.  One of these is being exposed to a religious environment growing up, which pushes the notion of "thou shalt not", which then becomes internalised.  Some things are "thou shall" and other things are "thou shalt not".  It's like someone takes one of these adhesive labels, and then 'tags' some desires with one label, and other desires with another label.  Rather than being able to 'assess' one's desires for suitability and appropriateness in a clear objective mental space (ie, do I really want this now?  what's the best way to do this, to make this Desire a reality?), the desire gets 'tagged' with a label, and thus a bifurcation takes place in consciousness, relative to the orange ray center.

Growing up in a strongly impoverished environment is also capable of engendering similar types of thought patterns - like 'rules' that become operational and independent of the person's conscious involvement.

/ /

once these types of 'blockages' are in place, one then feels the need to 'fight' for one's self-sovereignty.  Against whom, is a fluctuating battle, as it was never anyone outside of them oppressing them, it was just this internalised rule which started to run rampant, and take on it's own life.

So enemies are 'created', battlelines envisioned.  All occuring within the orange ray center.  None of those things existed prior to the person 'interpreting' the world that way.  Sure, nasty stuff happens, there are indeed negative and negatively-oriented folks out there, confused and angry people.  But it becomes extremely personal to that particular individual: the world, at large, is trying to suppress me and my wishes.  I am "not free"; I have to 'fight' for my independence (because it's not a given).

But it all goes back to this labelling of desires as "thou shalt" and "thou shalt not".  Before that happened, one's self-sovereignty was a given.  Of course desires arise and fall, given the circumstances, and our situations, and what opportunities are around us.  But following the insitution of those blocks, the world, as witnessed, becomes a 'segregated environment' in terms of how the personality is able to express and explore itself, through the mechanism of natural and directed desires.

The Balancing happens when one can see this internally generated mechanism, and then be able to offer love and acceptance to the events which birthed it.  Then, one's 'self sovereignty' becomes an obvious given; and doesn't need to be 'defended', 'asserted', or gone to war for.  It's a given; in the same way that Free Will is a 'given'.  The only person who can meaningfully obscure it, is oneself.

For the person 'clear' in orange ray, it's just a self-obvious Truth.

With Love,

Plenum
________
Hi Plenum! 

Just out of curiousity, given your perspective, what should the mindset of a pre-1865 slave in the southern states of the United States be?
Hi Scott!

Youch.  That's a difficult one.  While I do empathize and try to commiserate with all situations, it would also be a bit disingenuous of me to say that this would be a 'clear' or 'balanced' attitude in a given situation, without exposing myself to said circumstances.  And who knows how I, despite current understandings, would respond given certain stress points.

The closest I could equate those conditions (as best I understand them) would be the modern equivalent of a super-max prison.  In that one's liberties are severely constrained.  But even there, one is not toiling, physically, every day, with the threat of a whip/lash if one is not picking enough cotton, or not meeting enough 'quota'.

So, personally, I think it's possible to retain one's dignity and integrated personality even despite overwhelming circumstances.

Maybe someone like Nelson Mandela, or Gandhi could serve as stronger role models here.

I think they were able to maintain the attitude of 'Love', despite subjugation and overwhelming 'odds' against an apparent dominant negative government.

Ra offered this on Martin Luther King:

34.10 Wrote:The other example is the entity, Martin.

This entity dealt in a great degree with rather negative orange-ray and yellow-ray vibratory patterns.

However, this entity was able to keep open the green-ray energy and due to the severity of its testing, if anything, this entity may be seen to have polarized more towards the positive due to its fidelity to service to others in the face of great catalyst.

In terms of the actual specifics of the situation that you gave,  first of all, one can 'acknowledge' the other-self (here, the slave owner) without condoning their actions.

One also has to acknowledge one's situation as well, in that, according to the legal framework, there is no recourse to one's situation, as being a 'possession' of someone else, and at their whim.

Could one then try to escape to a different State, with the threat of death and severe torture hanging over you?  I guess that could be an option.  

In terms of the actual actions, that would differ by circumstance.  Maybe some 'owners' were more 'benevolent' than others, relatively speaking, and some 'owners' more 'cruel'.

But I think the understandings of the self (and orange ray) are contiguous in the sense that the attitudes that we have continue on, despite harsh external conditions.  So despite extreme external pressures, one can still have clarity (in certain portions of consciousness).
I just want to add as a clarification, that here in the US, when we actually outlawed slavery, the thirteenth amendment specifically made a caveat for criminals - if cleared physically, incarcerated folks get threatened with even worse than a beating if they refuse to work - solitary confinement. Our prison-industrial complex is a direct offshoot of our previous slave-driven economy, in fact there are "prisons" in the south that are located on old cotton plantations where the inmates are forced to literally pick cotton in the sun while men on horseback watch over them.

So, I didn't mean to complicate your moral dilemma more, but at least here in America, prisons are definitely a cheap, exploited labor force, and in fact I would think that modern prisons cause more yellow-ray blockages (as opposed to slaves in the 1850s dealing with orange ray) due to the "system" that we have set up that says that black men aren't punished more severely yet they still are. In 1865, I believe it was easier for one to accept their role as "slave" because there wasn't much else to dream of as an experience. Now, we just use our judicial system to create this cheap/free labor force of minorities.
(07-09-2016, 09:02 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to add as a clarification, that here in the US, when we actually outlawed slavery, the thirteenth amendment specifically made a caveat for criminals - if cleared physically, incarcerated folks get threatened with even worse than a beating if they refuse to work - solitary confinement. Our prison-industrial complex is a direct offshoot of our previous slave-driven economy, in fact there are "prisons" in the south that are located on old cotton plantations where the inmates are forced to literally pick cotton in the sun while men on horseback watch over them.

I wouldn't link that to the 13th amendment.  The 13th amendment still would have only applied to common law cases - which would be sentences passed down by a jury for a criminal case under common law.

The modern prison industrial complex is more a product of statutory law, the formation of the district of columbia without being bound by the constitution (June 11, 1878, "An Act providing a permanent for of government for the district of columbia"), the way that the 14th amendment redefined the word "citizen", and the way the word "person" has been redefined too.  Some really sinister lawyers have positively screwed the people.  But if those lawyers weren't there, we would have had a fourth density society much sooner, and that just wasn't in the cards. Smile
(06-27-2016, 03:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it seems to be the case, at least from my Perspective, that individuals show either a strong bias towards orange-ray blockages, or yellow-ray blockages.  It's also the case that there are clear individuals who are not prone to either, and are able to function extremely ably and efficiently within our third density environment.  And then there are also those who endure quite substantial blockages in both levels (orange and yellow), and their Journeys are particularly hard to navigate; it seems like everything is against them, from their point of view.

I've written a fair bit about yellow ray issues, as those are the patterns that have caused me the most obstacles.  Orange ray, however, is a domain in which I, from my perspective, have some quite clear sight, at least compared to some of the situations that I've witnessed.

One of the fundamental issues that orange-ray blocks present is that the person feels stymied in terms of their desires and their outcomes.  It is almost like there is this everpresent, unstated force which is trying to prevent the person from being able to experience or actuate their Desires.

This can come about for many reasons.  One of these is being exposed to a religious environment growing up, which pushes the notion of "thou shalt not", which then becomes internalised.  Some things are "thou shall" and other things are "thou shalt not".  It's like someone takes one of these adhesive labels, and then 'tags' some desires with one label, and other desires with another label.  Rather than being able to 'assess' one's desires for suitability and appropriateness in a clear objective mental space (ie, do I really want this now?  what's the best way to do this, to make this Desire a reality?), the desire gets 'tagged' with a label, and thus a bifurcation takes place in consciousness, relative to the orange ray center.

Growing up in a strongly impoverished environment is also capable of engendering similar types of thought patterns - like 'rules' that become operational and independent of the person's conscious involvement.

/ /

once these types of 'blockages' are in place, one then feels the need to 'fight' for one's self-sovereignty.  Against whom, is a fluctuating battle, as it was never anyone outside of them oppressing them, it was just this internalised rule which started to run rampant, and take on it's own life.

So enemies are 'created', battlelines envisioned.  All occuring within the orange ray center.  None of those things existed prior to the person 'interpreting' the world that way.  Sure, nasty stuff happens, there are indeed negative and negatively-oriented folks out there, confused and angry people.  But it becomes extremely personal to that particular individual: the world, at large, is trying to suppress me and my wishes.  I am "not free"; I have to 'fight' for my independence (because it's not a given).

But it all goes back to this labelling of desires as "thou shalt" and "thou shalt not".  Before that happened, one's self-sovereignty was a given.  Of course desires arise and fall, given the circumstances, and our situations, and what opportunities are around us.  But following the insitution of those blocks, the world, as witnessed, becomes a 'segregated environment' in terms of how the personality is able to express and explore itself, through the mechanism of natural and directed desires.

The Balancing happens when one can see this internally generated mechanism, and then be able to offer love and acceptance to the events which birthed it.  Then, one's 'self sovereignty' becomes an obvious given; and doesn't need to be 'defended', 'asserted', or gone to war for.  It's a given; in the same way that Free Will is a 'given'.  The only person who can meaningfully obscure it, is oneself.

With Love,

Plenum

Very well put brother. The description of the 'force', was spot on. I have definitely experiences this force feeling. Nicely done!
thumbs up Smile

G
Most of the perceived orange ray blockages are actually yellow ray blockages.

Someone blocked in orange would generally be inclined to be shy, shaky and uncertain in his/her emotions and base preferences. Health problems may accompany that.

Yellow ray blockages generally happen to be stuff related to other-selves: ie control or total lack of control, ego, conflict with others, angst, anger, hatred towards this or that concept or group to that extent, not being able to act in a group in a harmonious fashion etc etc.
(06-27-2016, 03:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]The Balancing happens when one can see this internally generated mechanism, and then be able to offer love and acceptance to the events which birthed it.  Then, one's 'self sovereignty' becomes an obvious given; and doesn't need to be 'defended', 'asserted', or gone to war for.  It's a given; in the same way that Free Will is a 'given'.  The only person who can meaningfully obscure it, is oneself.

With Love,

Plenum

I just got a bit wiser. tnx

(07-08-2018, 04:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the perceived orange ray blockages are actually yellow ray blockages.

Someone blocked in orange would generally be inclined to be shy, shaky and uncertain in his/her emotions and base preferences. Health problems may accompany that.

Yellow ray blockages generally happen to be stuff related to other-selves: ie control or total lack of control, ego, conflict with others, angst, anger, hatred towards this or that concept or group to that extent, not being able to act in a group in a harmonious fashion etc etc.

I would say more directly related to yellow ray and a bit less directly related to orange ray.