Bring4th

Full Version: Chakras, a useful tool for everything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am continually astounded at how helpful the Chakra system is in examining my feelings and actions. So much so that I have begun to wonder if there is anything that cannot be examined well using that system. Can anyone think of something?

The closest I've come so far is in things that are made up of multiple chakra blockages at once, such as depression. But that still doesn't "break" the system so to speak.

I suppose this is why Ra was so ready to adopt the chakras as an appropriate metaphor to teach with.

Yours,
~L
I too find the energy rays and their associated aspects of consciousness a wonderful (perfect?) means to understand 3D personalities.

Are they a metaphor? I tend to think they are actually our consciousness centers, and our energy system is built of that rainbow light structure. Ra also speaks of the densities in terms of colour - 4D being 'true colour green', which indicates these are the actual vibrations of energy, and not merely used for teaching.

Just today I was in awe of a rainbow of refracted light on the wall, thinking to myself, "a rainbow of light observing a rainbow of light" :¬)
(06-21-2010, 06:50 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Are they a metaphor? I tend to think they are actually our consciousness centers, and our energy system is built of that rainbow light structure. Ra also speaks of the densities in terms of colour - 4D being 'true colour green', which indicates these are the actual vibrations of energy, and not merely used for teaching.

Quite right my friend, I am with you on this train of thought. I call the system a metaphor from the perspective of tangible physicality- however if we shift our perspective to that of time/space it may indeed seem that there is more "realness" to the chakras than physical reality is to us here in space/time.

I also find it quite beautiful that the rainbow spectrum applies to both individuals such as ourselves (the microcosm) and the entire system of densities within this octave (macrocosm). It lends credibility to the idea of the Holographic universe- that the infinite is both inside and around the finite simultaneously, and that consequently we can see things repeat as we zoom in or out as we can with mathmatically sound fractal artwork. Smile
While working with chakras, energy models trying to understand behavioral patterns, i think that one should never forget the fact that this current society we are living in has an excessive orange tint in their consciousness. ra had said that this was the reason of the difficult harvest. failing to include that during any analysis or work may produce erroneous results. possessiveness, herd behavior, identifying oneself with external entities, ideas, objects and numerous other behavior patterns result from orange tint.
(06-21-2010, 07:24 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2010, 06:50 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Are they a metaphor? I tend to think they are actually our consciousness centers, and our energy system is built of that rainbow light structure. Ra also speaks of the densities in terms of colour - 4D being 'true colour green', which indicates these are the actual vibrations of energy, and not merely used for teaching.

Quite right my friend, I am with you on this train of thought. I call the system a metaphor from the perspective of tangible physicality- however if we shift our perspective to that of time/space it may indeed seem that there is more "realness" to the chakras than physical reality is to us here in space/time.

I also find it quite beautiful that the rainbow spectrum applies to both individuals such as ourselves (the microcosm) and the entire system of densities within this octave (macrocosm). It lends credibility to the idea of the Holographic universe- that the infinite is both inside and around the finite simultaneously, and that consequently we can see things repeat as we zoom in or out as we can with mathmatically sound fractal artwork. Smile

Couldn't agree more; the simplicity and beauty of the infinite holographic fractal. It really is divine. All built upon sacred geometry and beautiful patterns of energy.

Solar systems and atoms also show this fractal structure. In fact, one could consider a galaxy a collection of solar systems, which reflects as a human as a collection of atoms, as a galaxy is indeed an entity in of itself.

(06-22-2010, 01:36 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]While working with chakras, energy models trying to understand behavioral patterns, i think that one should never forget the fact that this current society we are living in has an excessive orange tint in their consciousness. ra had said that this was the reason of the difficult harvest. failing to include that during any analysis or work may produce erroneous results. possessiveness, herd behavior, identifying oneself with external entities, ideas, objects and numerous other behavior patterns result from orange tint.

Indeed, it seems many are still using the ape-mind; survival and separation.

It's very interesting - and more importantly, useful - to 'see' the imbalances people have when they talk about their issues. It's very empowering to understand the energy rays and their associated consciousness, as one can help point other selves towards new patterns of thinking, which can unblock the lower rays and let the energy progress upwards.
(06-22-2010, 08:54 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, it seems many are still using the ape-mind; survival and separation.

It's very interesting - and more importantly, useful - to 'see' the imbalances people have when they talk about their issues. It's very empowering to understand the energy rays and their associated consciousness, as one can help point other selves towards new patterns of thinking, which can unblock the lower rays and let the energy progress upwards.

dont forget the herd behavior, 'you are either with us, or the enemy', identification with thoughts, ideas, objects, people, religions, beliefs etc.

but i very much think, it will not be possible to solve this orange planetary tint in such mild ways :

- if this orange tint is appearing due to the entities' natural level, there is nothing we can do to change that. from what i remember from Ra, 2d is a density that takes very long 2 billion years or so. these entities will have to live out 2d. and that means the orange tint will stay, unless these entities are moved to another planet.

- if this orange tint is appearing due to the negatively set up societal system, then this social system needs changing. that is also a considerable endeavor, one that cant be pulled mildly and smoothly within a lifetime.
(06-22-2010, 01:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]- if this orange tint is appearing due to the negatively set up societal system, then this social system needs changing. that is also a considerable endeavor, one that cant be pulled mildly and smoothly within a lifetime.

A very key point, our global society, as a whole, is set-up around power and greed. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer...

Developed countries have been brainwashed into thinking that consumerism is a way of life, spending money on things they don't need in an attempt to buy happiness.

On the other hand, many undeveloped countries are starving, and have incredibly high mortality rates. One country in particular, who's government are using a lot of donated aid money for personal means.

This imbalance is only possible in 3D and 4D/5D negative, so the harvest is something we can all look forward to, while helping as many as we can to join us in 4D+.
what's important is, what will the consequences be, if this system keeps existing through and after the harvest. and if noone changes it, it will.
Not to change the subject, but I think I'm in the company of those who would know... Which chakra is most illuminated when one is invoking creativity? I'm thinking on the lines of doing life drawing, sculpting, painting and so forth. Thanks in advance!
i would say that 5th, the ray of self expression, communication, and 6th, the ray of creating, co creatorship, vision and so forth. and any lower energy center acting in varying contribution.
(06-23-2010, 11:23 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Not to change the subject, but I think I'm in the company of those who would know... Which chakra is most illuminated when one is invoking creativity? I'm thinking on the lines of doing life drawing, sculpting, painting and so forth. Thanks in advance!

A very good question, one I do not recall Ra, or Q'uo, answering specifically.

Eastern philosophies point to the orange ray for creativity, as it is an expression of your true self (as the orange ray is linked to acceptance of self).

I do not know the exact answer, so will offer you my own take on it.

From reading Ra's descriptions of the rays, I would think it's a combination, depending on the personality, the intent, and the form of expression of the artist. The balance will be unique to the person.

For example, take an artist who loves, and hence is entirely passionate about, a subject, or mode of art. The green ray, in this case, may be the 'brightest', and greatest source of energy.

Have you ever being doing something you love to do, and have been 'in the zone'? There is a drive that seems to energise you and fill you with ideas and concepts. This state of consciousness is effortless when one truly loves to do something. Everything just works. It's a wonderful feeling.

On the other hand, some artists creativity is highest when in states of hate, depression, or rage. This indicates that the blockages themselves are acting as the energy source, expressed through negative emotions.

It may also depend on the type of expression. For example, a poet, or singer, may be acting predominantly from the blue ray as forms of communicating their truths, 'supported' by other rays (love, self acceptance etc.). A singer performing about love would be flowing through green ray, while a singer performing about a hateful government would be drawing from yellow ray.

The types of expression you have listed; sculpting, painting, drawing etc., are expressions of your true self, and very hands-on. From this, I would guess it's focused around orange and green. Especially green, if you're passionate about doing so.

Good luck with them :¬)
(06-23-2010, 07:02 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]On the other hand, some artists creativity is highest when in states of hate, depression, or rage. This indicates that the blockages themselves are acting as the energy source, expressed through negative emotions.

This is an interesting facet to explore further perhaps. I considered this example shortly after posting this morning. Many musical artists do bring forth their best work when in states of rage, depression, or other states of being that we would normally consider as results of some sort of chakra blockage. Yet I don't think that the blockage itself has the potential to release creative energy. I can't back that up with anything, but it doesn't make sense to me really. The basic idea, if I am correct, is that the artist channels the intelligent energy from the creator through his or her chakra system, until it reaches the correct center (whichever we figure it to be), and as result is able to manifest whatever it is they are attempting to create. Under this system, were the energy to become blocked on the way the artwork would not be created, or not be created well. :-/ But as we know this is not what we see in our world, there are many cases in music and many other art forms where depression and other 'negative' states are the root base of the work, and many times I would say the work is extremely well done! It's a bit of a puzzle to me.
Yes indeed, a bit of a boggle, as they say :¬)

I used to think that when one is being creative they are channeling source/intelligent infinity, and hence, not entirely responsible for the creation. However, a few Ra and Q'uo quotes mention the beauty and uniqueness of each persons energy, which led me to think that whatever the state/balance the person is in, their energy acts as a unique filter, a transformer, in which expressive energy can flow though, and are totally responsible for the creation.

Whether the source of the expressive energy is love or fear, they are energies of equal value. Hitler, for example, had an incredibly 'strong' yellow ray chakra due to his desire for power over others. A Q'uote...

'Quo Wrote:'This entity had some difficulty with continued green ray activity due to the excessive energy which was put into the activities regarding other-selves in the distortion towards acquiring power.

This may be the energy that is transformed and sculpted by the unique energy pattern of the artist, and hence one can produce works of art regardless of their balance, or polarisation.

Vincent Van Gogh for example, produced masterpieces while in states of depression, anxiety, and solitude.
Hmm, this is quite interesting, but I'm a bit lost Tongue

I agree in your statement that the artist is responsible for the artwork they produce when it comes to origination and execution of the idea- i.e. the idea is not "given" from some higher entity or the creator in the way that words are given vocal channels, for example. I was meaning more on the lines of the intelligent energy working as a raw fuel for the artist to then transform in to what he may... In the same way that we harness electricity to do any number of different things.

The Van Gogh example is a great one- being depressed would clog up probably all three of the lower chakras, yet his greatest works came from those very states. Thus comes my confusion, unless I am understanding the use of the charkas incorrectly.

Another example might be creative writing- we would generally feel that a clear blue ray chakra would be ideal for doing the task of writing. It is an art which uses communication as it's vehicle. From what I remember in history class, Edgar Allen Poe was pretty messed up emotionally- likely many blocks along his chakra system. How did his blue ray center activate, or did it? Huh

Can you better illustrate for me the concept of creative energy being released via the blockage of certain chakras? I beg your patience. Smile
(06-23-2010, 11:23 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Not to change the subject, but I think I'm in the company of those who would know... Which chakra is most illuminated when one is invoking creativity? I'm thinking on the lines of doing life drawing, sculpting, painting and so forth. Thanks in advance!

I would agree with Unity and say Third Eye, 6th Chakra for Intuition and Visions and Throat, 5th Chakra for communication and expression need to be activated for this activity.

These chakra will work even when the lower chakras are blocked. The person may not be harvest able as all the chakras need to be harmoniously aligned for that. So that is how Van Gogh could paint in a depressed state of mind. He had singularity of purpose. He knew what he wanted and was absolutely convinced of that. I have heard he used to save food money to buy the canvas. He was not interested in selling his art just creating it. Once he was done with what he wanted to do, he killed himself...
(06-23-2010, 08:52 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Another example might be creative writing- we would generally feel that a clear blue ray chakra would be ideal for doing the task of writing. It is an art which uses communication as it's vehicle. From what I remember in history class, Edgar Allen Poe was pretty messed up emotionally- likely many blocks along his chakra system. How did his blue ray center activate, or did it? Huh

Can you better illustrate for me the concept of creative energy being released via the blockage of certain chakras? I beg your patience. Smile

Of course, brother.

Perhaps the word block is a misleading one, when used out of context of moving up the energy rays in a balanced fashion. We tend to use the term blockage for progressing in a positive, harvestable (as the fool mentioned) manner, i.e. we must deal with our social issues in which to be able to express love in social situations (yellow, green to blue).

One can still progress on the negative path. We tend to always think of blockages as a literal stop. They are, but only in the sense of positive growth. This is why someone such as Hitler would have no problem expressing his own truths (blue), while being vastly focused in the yellow, with little green ray activity.

Another example is STS entities who are able to connect with intelligent infinity. If one were to consider you can only progress to the next ray after fully balancing the earlier rays, the green ray 'blockage' would not let this happen.

A helpful quote from the humble messenger of the Law of One...

Ra Wrote:The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great steppingstone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green.

RA: The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue, this only being used in order to contact intelligent infinity.

In positively oriented entities the configuration is even, crystallinely clear, and of the seven ray description.

L&L
thinking negative emotions always as blockages may be wrong.

dont forget that we are living in an environment where there are innumerable entities, thought forms, or other things that create emotions, ideas, thoughts and whatnot. there is a quite active emotional, energy life going on on this world. thoughts, emotions, energies, fly around.

say you meditated last night, had a great sleep, got up great, you are perfectly perfect. and you go to the office. there is the usual amount of stress in the office. because you are united with the spiritual sphere in this office, the emotions, energies, energy models, thought forms also enter your aura, your space. they suck up your energy or put up load on you, drag you down. is this a blockage ?

or, you are actually consciously aware of such stuff, and you try to stay separated from the spiritual atmosphere in the environment to the best you can. you spend red and violet energy for this, you hold your balance and ground. but, naturally there is pressure on you due to this resistance. it creates a tension. does this mean you have a blockage ?

a painter in mid 19th century france channels the swirling social unrest and its emotions to the canvas. does this mean he is blocked ?

there should be a distinction made for the status of energy centers, in regard to the cause of the situation there. lets say there is a weakness, or blockage in a center. is the end result of a energy center stemming from the weakness of the entity in that energy area ? or, is there a blockage due to a thought pattern of the entity effecting that blockage through mind ? or, is there a thought form that had entered its energy field, and effecting that blockage ? or, is the weakness in that area due to that center being drawn on from other entities, or environment or society from that particular entity ? can this cause a blockage too , if the entity tries to prevent it ? or, can an entity have a weakness, or a blockage in an energy center because there is an influence from the current environment, ie, overabundance of that energy, or, societal mind forcing that energies upon the entities ?

considerations are a lot.
(06-23-2010, 07:57 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]The basic idea, if I am correct, is that the artist channels the intelligent energy from the creator through his or her chakra system, until it reaches the correct center (whichever we figure it to be), and as result is able to manifest whatever it is they are attempting to create. Under this system, were the energy to become blocked on the way the artwork would not be created, or not be created well. :-/ But as we know this is not what we see in our world, there are many cases in music and many other art forms where depression and other 'negative' states are the root base of the work, and many times I would say the work is extremely well done! It's a bit of a puzzle to me.

I think we have to look at blockages as not just 'Complete Stop" of energy flow but more like a 'Pipe Clogging'. It can be clogged just a little so that no one will notice the difference or it can be clogged a lot and anything in between. That is how we are in real life. The pure 'undistorted' chakras are said to be bright and illuminated while the distortions cause the color to become faded like the dust settled on them.

And so far we have talked about the energy moving upwards from 1st to 7th chakra. This is the harvest model suggested by Ra. Then there is energy coming from top 7th chakra, crown center and going into heart. This is the healing energy used by systems like REIKI. I call it the energy of 'Grace'. The question is how does this fit into what Ra said or Q'uo might have said?... will have to find out more about this one...
If I remember correctly, completely open chakras begin to crystalize according to Ra. This allows movement of ever greater amounts of energy.
Yes, I have pondered this recently as well. Yes, a useful tool for everything........a base, a mirror....thank you for sharing

Love Everything xxx