Bring4th

Full Version: Closed Eye Hallucinations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They call it closed eye hallucination, high intensity waking movies when you close your eyes.  I started having them about 6 months ago.  As soon as I closed my eyes to go to sleep I experienced the most delicate and intricate artwork, exceptionally detailed geometric designs and movies where people would interact with me but we don't speak.  You are not in a deep sleep and if you experience a hallucination you find confronting you can just open your eyes and the dream stops.  When you close your eyes a new dream starts.  One guy in my hallucination last night came up to me with a bag of clear crystals and placed one through my body into each one of my 7 chakras.  Then an amazing glowing green hexagon travelled towards me,  It was so intricate no living being could create it.  It's a very strange experience.  I've now started to have them with my eyes open which can be disconcerting.  I'd love to know if any of you have had this.  It's not like regular dreaming.  I've had several nights where I was just lightly dozing and watching the hallucinations and you can control the outcome of the dream to some degree.  And it's not like a frustrating night of not being able to sleep, you are in a different state I can't explain.  And the movies go for the whole night.

What is this about?
I have had similar experiences, though they don't usually occur instantaneously when I close my eyes. It takes me a bit of work to get to the place of seeing the ultra vivid hypnagogic imagery. I essentially use it to lucid dream. I'm not sure what else to tell you except to say that your third eye opens every night. The "eyes of your soul" are the eyes of your imagination. You can use this state to explore different vibrational planes of reality, though it is not a completely straight forward affair. And visual translation of vibration is only one manner of translation, there are many other types, though visual translation has a strong directing influence on where you perceive your consciousness 'to be' since it is very powerfully linked to perspective. I've had experiences of controlled lucid dreaming the whole night holding onto this state before, though I doubt I retained full memory of the experience, just the fact that I held onto for a great amount of time. But walking around for hours upon hours through countless dream worlds as a kind of spectator is just an amazing experience to say the least. I really want to get better at painting so that I can capture, with at least some degree of accuracy, some of the things I've seen, for my own satisfaction as well as to be able to show others.

As to whether it is real or a hallucination? That is a tricky question. It is sort of like the debate some people have of whether astral projecting and dreaming are the same phenomena. Personally, I am a believer in the consciousness continuum theory, which basically postulates that they are both related phenomena. One just involves a more concentrated presence of consciousness or 'awakeness' within it. There are an infinite number of realities. Many of them are what I would call orange ray, or personal subjective experiences, whereas others there is a strong perception of communication with 'others' which I would relegate to yellow ray experiences and higher.

The phenomena you are describing I would almost describe as "remote viewing" the astral world. I say remote viewing because like you said, it is not like a regular dream, it feels like you are watching ultra vivid imagery, but the feeling is that you are not quite 'all the way there'. There is a sort of detachment, sort of like watching a movie.
Yeah just sounds like lucid dreaming to me. This happens to me all the time when I meditate.
Anagogy -
I really appreciate your response.  It is a crazy thing to go through these movies for the whole night and not be involved like in a regular dream.
I've lucid dreamt lots in my life and it's a beautiful experience, but this is unlike any lucid dreaming I've done.  The hyper real, vibrant visuals in bright sharp 3d where you almost view into 4d, seeing through things and seeing a 4 dimensional image - like a chair and you see all sides at once but with perspective.  It is very difficult to explain. There is a shading in the images so you can see the whole of the object - back, sides, underneath and inside all at the same time. Words are escaping me at the moment I'm just overwhelmed by the experience.

And it's coincided with a ridiculous amount of energy streaming into my head and back, arms and legs and psychic events (and of course synchronicity).
I need to look deeper into this.  Do you have any more thoughts on this because your perspective has helped me a lot :-)
Quote:Then an amazing glowing green hexagon travelled towards me, It was so intricate no living being could create it.

The physical brain can only perceive 3 dimensions. I wonder if this was a higher dimensional shape that tried to be translated into 3 dimensions so you could perceive, at least part of it in 3 dimensions. Sort of like how a tesseract is a 4D object and the shadow it casts is 3D.