Bring4th

Full Version: Love/Light origins of everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

I made an account a while back and ended up reading more threads than I did writing them, so I hope you don't mind my sudden appearance with questions!

Basically I'll keep it to the point: I wish to gather further understanding of how (the 'mechanics' perhaps?) it is that All is composed of Love/Light. I have come to an understanding, in other words, that the universe (for lack of better words) is, by default, comprised of Love. Also, I have been able to touch upon this through feeling, meditation and other personal practices; changing my feeling according to the 'emotional guidance system' has been another helpful example. I am aware, through reading various Ra excerpts, that (paraphrasing here) faith in things like Love/Light being the essence of the universe is a major reason for incarnating as I have at this time..

So, could you direct me to the correct portion(s) of the books and/or any Q'uo discussions on this particular topic? I'm not skeptical in the least; I simply wish to gather more info.

If my question is too broad, I'd be more than willing to be corrected so as to form a more accurate question, and, as such, generate a more accurate understanding Smile

thanks, and much love
Z
Love/light is the creator light/love is the creation, nevertheless they are one, thus we are one.
Sorry I can't direct you as I'm from my phone.
This might be a good place to start?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Cosmology

If you've never used lawofone.info, the session numbers are linked on the left-hand side so you can go read more of that session as well. Good luck!
(06-30-2016, 08:14 PM)chooser Wrote: [ -> ]I wish to gather further understanding of how (the 'mechanics' perhaps?) it is that All is composed of Love/Light.

Below is the compilation of excerpts from Ra materials related to your query, taken from my notes. Hope it gives you a better direction in navigating and understanding Ra materials.

Evolution of One
The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. The harvest of the previous octave was the Creator of Love manifested in mind, body, and spirit. This form of the Creator experiencing Itself may perhaps be seen to be the first division of consciousness.

The first known thing in the creation is infinity - see Intelligent Infinity below. The infinity is creation. In each beginning there is the beginning from infinite strength. Then infinity became aware. Free will acts as a catalyst. Beings begin to form the universes. Consciousness then begins to have the potential to experience. The potentials of experience are created as a part of intelligent energy and are fixed before experience begins.

The first distortion, free will, finds focus. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos”, Creative Principle or “Love” - see Intelligent Energy below. If you will penetrate the nature of the first distortion in its application of self knowing self, you may begin to distinguish the hallmark of an Infinite Creator, variety. Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience. There is always, due to free will acting infinitely upon the creation, a great variation in initial responses to intelligent energy’s potential. Thus almost immediately the foundations of the, shall we call it, hierarchical nature of beings begins to manifest as some portions of consciousness or awareness learn through experience in a much more efficient manner.

The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Light is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle. The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began.

From these three distortions: free will, love and light, come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Light/Love and Love/Light
There is the same difference between love/light and light/love as there is between teach/learning and learn/teaching. Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love.

Intelligent Infinity
To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any meaning. The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us - as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language - intelligent infinity.

In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. The unity has a potential. The potential is intelligent infinity. The potential which then through catalyst forms the kinetic.

Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced.

The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself. From this undistorted unity, however, appears a potential in relation to intelligent energy.

In this way you may observe the term to be somewhat two-sided, one use of the term, that being as the undistorted unity, being without any kinetic or potential side. The other application of this term, which we use undifferentiatedly for lack of other term in the sense of the vast potential tapped into by foci or focuses of energy, we call intelligent energy.

Intelligent Energy
Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy. The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshiped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

Each Love, as you term the prime movers, comes from one frequency, if you wish to use this term. This frequency is unity. We would perhaps liken it rather to a strength than a frequency, this strength being infinite, the finite qualities being chosen by the particular nature of this primal movement.

You may understand each color or ray as being a very specific and accurate apportion of intelligent energy’s representation of intelligent infinity, each ray having been previously inspected in other regards.

Love has an enabling function of an ordering nature. It orders in a cumulative way from greater to lesser so that when Its universe, as you may call it, is complete, the manner of development of each detail is inherent in the living light and thus will develop in such and such a way

The process by which free will acts upon potential intelligent infinity to become focused intelligent energy takes place without the space/time of which you are so aware as it is your continuum experience.

The experience or existence of space/time comes into being after the individuation process of Logos or Love has been completed and the physical universe, as you would call it, has coalesced or begun to draw inward while moving outward to the extent that that which you call your sun bodies have in their turn created timeless chaos coalescing into what you call planets, these vortices of intelligent energy spending a large amount of what you would call first density in a timeless state, the space/time realization being one of the learn/teachings of this density of beingness.

All is potentially available from the beginning of your physical space/time; it then being the function of consciousness complexes to begin to use the physical materials to gain experience to then polarize in a metaphysical sense. The potentials for this are not created by the experiencer but by intelligent energy.

Logos, being the creation of the One Infinite Creator does not have the polarity you speak of. It is only when the planetary sphere begins harmonically interacting with mind/body/spirit complexes, that planetary spheres take on distortions due to the thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity.
Papercut, Bring4th_Jade, fiatlux0 - thank you all very much Smile Now, to get to reading...