Bring4th

Full Version: [removed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[removed]
Funny. The one time I had an experience something like that, I was pretty much told "no" and kicked back to my body.

Either way, I kind of doubt it would have 'taken you' for good. But then, since it was such a brief contact, there's really no way of knowing who\what it was. So perhaps it's just as well you didn't follow along. As Ra said, "there are no mistakes, but there are surprises," and blindly going along with something like that seems like a good way to be very surprised.

(Or who knows, maybe the spouse shouting wasn't actually a coincidence...)
(07-02-2016, 05:27 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Funny.  The one time I had an experience something like that, I was pretty much told "no" and kicked back to my body.

Either way, I kind of doubt it would have 'taken you' for good.  But then, since it was such a brief contact, there's really no way of knowing who\what it was.  So perhaps it's just as well you didn't follow along.  As Ra said, "there are no mistakes, but there are surprises," and blindly going along with something like that seems like a good way to be very surprised.

(Or who knows, maybe the spouse shouting wasn't actually a coincidence...)

I think you posted about this once before right?
I think so. The short version is that during a particularly deep inner meditation, I (probably) almost blundered down my end of the tunnel of light and had to be turned away at the gate. And by "turned away" I mean I'm pretty sure I got hit by one of those interdiction fields Ra mentions a couple times. It was just pure concentrated NOPE!
(07-02-2016, 09:50 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I think so.  The short version is that during a particularly deep inner meditation, I (probably) almost blundered down my end of the tunnel of light and had to be turned away at the gate.  And by "turned away" I mean I'm pretty sure I got hit by one of those interdiction fields Ra mentions a couple times.  It was just pure concentrated NOPE!

Also had that.
(07-02-2016, 11:29 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 09:50 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I think so.  The short version is that during a particularly deep inner meditation, I (probably) almost blundered down my end of the tunnel of light and had to be turned away at the gate.  And by "turned away" I mean I'm pretty sure I got hit by one of those interdiction fields Ra mentions a couple times.  It was just pure concentrated NOPE!

Also had that.

[removed]
(07-02-2016, 11:43 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 11:29 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]

Also had that.

And something told you NOPE? Or you decided not to go by yourself.
Because I literally felt that I was on the verge of dying/leaving my body.

Told me. There was a very distinct "No!" The feeling was rather remarkably like being a child having his hand slapped away from a hot stove by his mother, or otherwise being saved from doing something very foolish. I had that same sort of mix of shame\fear of blundering around in the unknown, along with a sense of having been protected from myself. And it wasn't an angry or threatening "No," it was more an absolutely explicit "What you're doing is a bad idea and will not work and only bad things will happen if you try" sort of "No." Plus it knocked me straight out of the trance and into full 3D alertness in an instant.

So you had something similar happen, Minyatur?
Kinda similar, my mind was wandering in silence and I stumbled upon some kind of light that I unconsciously went into and it was pretty much like hitting a brick wall, got an intense shock in my mind that ejected me from my trance and brought me back to my senses.

I was mainly like "wth just happened" because I was drifting into emptiness and usually nothing happens.
(07-02-2016, 04:10 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Everything started going whiter and brighter, I was ready to detach from my body (I'm not saying I wanted to die, but you accept that as dying), then I heard my spouses voice "It's too loud.".
Should've I just let it take me?

I've had a Near Death Experience where as I got closer to a bight light, I felt an overwhelming feeling of love and safety and just positive energy. Did you feel positive energy and love with this light? Some people call this "the godhead", or "the creator" or "the source". It's mentioned in the Bible but I like to confirm it via other myths and experiences.

If your project on earth is not done, and you die, I believe you will simply come back again until you learn the lesson you are supposed to. So, keep that in mind.
(07-02-2016, 04:10 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Today white meditating I felt a ringing in my right ear, I proceeded to try and connect with it's source and just in a flash I felt that my spirit was leaving in every part of my body. Everything started going whiter and brighter, I was ready to detach from my body (I'm not saying I wanted to die, but you accept that as dying), then I heard my spouses voice "It's too loud.". I immediately stopped and dragged myself back into my body.
The only thing that bothers me is that I will never know where it go. Sigh.  :-/

Papercut, this could be something important telling you something, that may only happen once. . . .this reminds me distinctively about an experience I have had as an youngling... I had a nice summer day, I had just switched rooms with my older sister a day beforehand, I remember it crystal clear but this particular day for me I had been outside just down the street at the very local neighborhood park, where all the other kids up to age of 12 would hangout at the park on a particular playground area. I saw the clouds on this cloudy day have rays coming down. like I rarely still see sometimes (Mostly occurs/noticed when driving on highway) anyway, I was fascinated this time and was kind of bored this summer day so I walked home and went upstairs to new room and took a nap. This is the part I remember so vividly, the dream I had was one dream, and it was nothing but white. A whiteness that rung like a bell. A whiteness that had every color, anywhere, maybe everywhere. This white felt like a room, but began to feel like a hall-a house- a city, soon the whiteness became so powerful I wokeup crying and both my sisters immediately were curious why I was coming down the stairs crying. I don't know how to explain the rest but I will never forget it papercut. It was both strange and potent. I assume you won't ever forget yours either, and maybe more people have had this kind of sensation in one way or another. It has to mean something, I know that.
(07-05-2016, 04:30 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 04:10 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Today white meditating I felt a ringing in my right ear, I proceeded to try and connect with it's source and just in a flash I felt that my spirit was leaving in every part of my body. Everything started going whiter and brighter, I was ready to detach from my body (I'm not saying I wanted to die, but you accept that as dying), then I heard my spouses voice "It's too loud.". I immediately stopped and dragged myself back into my body.
The only thing that bothers me is that I will never know where it go. Sigh.  :-/

Papercut, this could be something important telling you something, that may only happen once. . . .this reminds me distinctively about an experience I have had as an youngling... I had a nice summer day, I had just switched rooms with my older sister a day beforehand, I remember it crystal clear but this particular day for me I had been outside just down the street at the very local neighborhood park, where all the other kids up to age of 12 would hangout at the park on a particular playground area. I saw the clouds on this cloudy day have rays coming down. like I rarely still see sometimes (Mostly occurs/noticed when driving on highway) anyway, I was fascinated this time and was kind of bored this summer day so I walked home and went upstairs to new room and took a nap. This is the part I remember so vividly, the dream I had was one dream, and it was nothing but white. A whiteness that rung like a bell. A whiteness that had every color, anywhere, maybe everywhere. This white felt like a room, but began to feel like a hall-a house- a city, soon the whiteness became so powerful I wokeup crying and both my sisters immediately were curious why I was coming down the stairs crying. I don't know how to explain the rest but I will never forget it papercut. It was both strange and potent. I assume you won't ever forget yours either, and maybe more people have had this kind of sensation in one way or another. It has to mean something, I know that.

[removed]