Bring4th

Full Version: How do you send your love & light?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello bring4th, this is my first post.

I have a quick question, how do you send love & light to others? I assume some people pray, but I am curious of all the infinite potential methods. I am not exactly the type who prays often so I approach sending love and light in other ways.
Currently I send my love and light by closing my eyes and envisioning my spirit hugging theirs.
(07-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I send my love and light by closing my eyes and envisioning my spirit hugging theirs.

I thought this what the most powerful thought of those i tried.

I also picture my spirit becoming light while doing this and radiating it so their surrounding becomes a world of light.
I open my body to use my it as a vessel/crystal and feel the energy pulse through, and direct it therefrom. I can feel it pulling up and exiting through the crown. I send it to where I am thinking about, whether it is local (just channeling love into the space that I am in) or remote.
(07-03-2016, 04:40 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I also picture my spirit becoming light while doing this and radiating it so their surrounding becomes a world of light.

That is EXACTLY what I do! I never knew someone else shared the same method I use. Really glad I made this post. Thank you Minyatur for the response!

(07-03-2016, 05:49 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I open my body to use my it as a vessel/crystal and feel the energy pulse through, and direct it therefrom. I can feel it pulling up and exiting through the crown. I send it to where I am thinking about, whether it is local (just channeling love into the space that I am in) or remote.

Fascinating! I want to try every method or avenue of sending Love & Light atleast once / [I also want to learn how to maneuver my energies better]. I don't even know how to make my energy pulse. I am not the best at meditating traditionally, I do most my meditating at night when I'm tired, which probably doesn't yield as good as results as say meditating during the morning hours as though it were an exercise (of silence). I imagine you invoke some technique, too, which I'm curious about. You wouldn't mind going into more detail about the process, would you?
Excellent question! And from the looks of it, many of us are doing the same things!

When I send out love/light, I pray. I give permission to the angelic hosts to do their thing. Often when I see a friend, or anyone really, I hold them in embrace in my heart, soul to soul. Other times I imagine white light coming through the heart and out to whoever is in need.

But holding one in the heart as spirit is particularly resonant with me.
(07-04-2016, 01:51 AM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 05:49 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I open my body to use my it as a vessel/crystal and feel the energy pulse through, and direct it therefrom. I can feel it pulling up and exiting through the crown. I send it to where I am thinking about, whether it is local (just channeling love into the space that I am in) or remote.

Fascinating! I want to try every method or avenue of sending Love & Light atleast once / [I also want to learn how to maneuver my energies better]. I don't even know how to make my energy pulse. I am not the best at meditating traditionally, I do most my meditating at night when I'm tired, which probably doesn't yield as good as results as say meditating during the morning hours as though it were an exercise (of silence). I imagine you invoke some technique, too, which I'm curious about. You wouldn't mind going into more detail about the process, would you?

I use lots of methods but this is the most natural. As far as feeling the energy pulse, that is just what it does. I believe I've mentioned before that the closest thing I can liken it to are very slow, gentle waves of an orgasm, that are somewhat in my control. I can "push" it out, but it feels the most natural/least stressful to just "open up" and let it flow through - I guess, in that way, again similar to the orgasm. Tongue

I don't have visuals 98% of the time I meditate, but visualization is obviously important with energy work. But, I "feel" the energy through my physical body much more than I "see" the energy. The way that it's different from the orgasm is that I feel it mostly in my upper body, like my head/neck/shoulders. Through this way I feel myself "linking up" with whatever I am focusing my energy towards.

I think it developed, as I awakened, when I became attuned to the feeling of the hairs standing up on the back of my neck - which often leads to shuddering. These are both things we commonly associate with fear in our society, but I learned that it meant "contact" and "verification" - you know, when something resonates so good that it gives you goosebumps all over? Or when the same thing happens when a song touches your soul? I've learned that when I'm "receiving" that energy that I need to attempt to open up my energy centers and let it flow through me and "outward".

Anyway, there's some of my experience, sorry it's weird!
(07-04-2016, 09:39 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2016, 01:51 AM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]

I use lots of methods but this is the most natural. As far as feeling the energy pulse, that is just what it does. I believe I've mentioned before that the closest thing I can liken it to are very slow, gentle waves of an orgasm, that are somewhat in my control. I can "push" it out, but it feels the most natural/least stressful to just "open up" and let it flow through - I guess, in that way, again similar to the orgasm. Tongue

I don't have visuals 98% of the time I meditate, but visualization is obviously important with energy work. But, I "feel" the energy through my physical body much more than I "see" the energy. The way that it's different from the orgasm is that I feel it mostly in my upper body, like my head/neck/shoulders. Through this way I feel myself "linking up" with whatever I am focusing my energy towards.

I think it developed, as I awakened, when I became attuned to the feeling of the hairs standing up on the back of my neck - which often leads to shuddering. These are both things we commonly associate with fear in our society, but I learned that it meant "contact" and "verification" - you know, when something resonates so good that it gives you goosebumps all over? Or when the same thing happens when a song touches your soul? I've learned that when I'm "receiving" that energy that I need to attempt to open up my energy centers and let it flow through me and "outward".

Anyway, there's some of my experience, sorry it's weird!

I know what you mean, so basically it's more than feeling the energies totality within more than reflecting it onto any particular of the six senses... Yes... I understand also what you mean by making a "contact", I sometimes like to go outside and lay down on a nice area and 'upload' my minds matrix of my energetic signatures. I especially do this if I feel ill in any way, it helps so I very well do not think it was weird how you described things. Thanks Jade, I respect your response and would like you thank you for it. I might have some more questions pertaining to this, though in general if you or anyone would like to help share or elaborate on specifically with sending/receiving love and light.

I am wondering if it is possible for anyone to tell if or when they are receiving direct love and light from another, this might sound more of like an emotional 'telepathy' discussion now that I am beginning to break the threshold on asking about receiving. Do you think it's possible to be able to detect when someone is sending you love and light, and if so, or if not so, would it be possible to maximize this energy movement gracefully? ... I have a very lonesome life of solitude and peace at the very moment and unfortunately do not have anyone else to ask these questions and try these things out with at all. I don't know if I've already included this information, but I'm nearing my completion of the Law of One series and I am very pleased and feel connect with the words themselves, the sentences sometimes blow my mind, and touch my soul~

Thank you all in advance for any responses or readings, I feel fortunate to have such a forum to speak with.
You can use pendulum dowsing to determine if someone is sending you love and light at that moment.
(07-05-2016, 04:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You can use pendulum dowsing to determine if someone is sending you love and light at that moment.

Although I have never used a pendulum before, I find this helpful. I will seek out the material/crystal appropriate for a pendulum and try it, thank you IndigoGeminiWolf
(07-05-2016, 04:18 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean, so basically it's more than feeling the energies totality within more than reflecting it onto any particular of the six senses... Yes... I understand also what you mean by making a "contact", I sometimes like to go outside and lay down on a nice area and 'upload' my minds matrix of my energetic signatures. I especially do this if I feel ill in any way, it helps so I very well do not think it was weird how you described things. Thanks Jade, I respect your response and would like you thank you for it. I might have some more questions pertaining to this, though in general if you or anyone would like to help share or elaborate on specifically with sending/receiving love and light.

I am wondering if it is possible for anyone to tell if or when they are receiving direct love and light from another, this might sound more of like an emotional 'telepathy' discussion now that I am beginning to break the threshold on asking about receiving. Do you think it's possible to be able to detect when someone is sending you love and light, and if so, or if not so, would it be possible to maximize this energy movement gracefully? ... I have a very lonesome life of solitude and peace at the very moment and unfortunately do not have anyone else to ask these questions and try these things out with at all. I don't know if I've already included this information, but I'm nearing my completion of the Law of One series and I am very pleased and feel connect with the words themselves, the sentences sometimes blow my mind, and touch my soul~

Thank you all in advance for any responses or readings, I feel fortunate to have such a forum to speak with.

The best advice I have, from my personal experience, is that if you desire to develop your "senses", that it important to carry this intention (flavored with the motive to use your senses for service to others!), and alongside it, patience. Don't force anything, your Higher Self has a pretty set plan to unfold for your lessons here now that you are aware of them.

I do believe what you state is possible. I have this interaction with my husband often - exchanging energy - and it is definitely very palpable. However, this is a lot of effort/focus/tuning to be able to do this with one person. The good thing is that it helps develop my skills so that I am able to tune into the movements of energy within others, because the more we work with things the more familiar the experience becomes.

My advice if you want to increase your sensitivity to others (I think many people here have the opposite desire often!!), then you should work on your own energy systems, learn to understand your chakras, and work on being clear so that you can crystallize the heart chakra. This will help build your empathy and your connection to others. As far as graceful reception, again, more practice. Get out there and interact with people, trial and error, and learn from that experience. That's truly why we are incarnate.

If you want to reach out to a social group, I invite you to join our weekly group meditation that we do in the chatroom on Saturdays. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid209246
(07-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello bring4th, this is my first post.

I have a quick question, how do you send love & light to others? I assume some people pray, but I am curious of all the infinite potential methods. I am not exactly the type who prays often so I approach sending love and light in other ways.
Currently I send my love and light by closing my eyes and envisioning my spirit hugging theirs.

What a great question!!

I send love to everyone incarnate here through meditation. I picture the Earth and envision it surrounded by white light. I then thank all entities for their service here on Earth.
I also like to get my Higher Self, and guides involved. In meditation, I envision myself and my guides around a candle. We all send our love to the candle's flame and allow it to grow and change into a pulsing orb of light. We then allow it to lift into the sky and explode in all directions covering the planet in light, and love.

If I want to focus on a single entity, I will picture that entity enveloped in white light. I then picture them in perfect health, laughing.

I also send love to the Earth Entity by envisioning myself placing my hands on the ground and allowing light to flow through me, and out of my hands. This is a way I send my thanks to the Earth Entity for it's service to all of us.
(07-05-2016, 04:52 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2016, 04:18 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean, so basically it's more than feeling the energies totality within more than reflecting it onto any particular of the six senses... Yes... I understand also what you mean by making a "contact", I sometimes like to go outside and lay down on a nice area and 'upload' my minds matrix of my energetic signatures. I especially do this if I feel ill in any way, it helps so I very well do not think it was weird how you described things. Thanks Jade, I respect your response and would like you thank you for it. I might have some more questions pertaining to this, though in general if you or anyone would like to help share or elaborate on specifically with sending/receiving love and light.

The best advice I have, from my personal experience, is that if you desire to develop your "senses", that it important to carry this intention (flavored with the motive to use your senses for service to others!), and alongside it, patience. Don't force anything, your Higher Self has a pretty set plan to unfold for your lessons here now that you are aware of them.

I do believe what you state is possible. I have this interaction with my husband often - exchanging energy - and it is definitely very palpable. However, this is a lot of effort/focus/tuning to be able to do this with one person. The good thing is that it helps develop my skills so that I am able to tune into the movements of energy within others, because the more we work with things the more familiar the experience becomes.

My advice if you want to increase your sensitivity to others (I think many people here have the opposite desire often!!), then you should work on your own energy systems, learn to understand your chakras, and work on being clear so that you can crystallize the heart chakra. This will help build your empathy and your connection to others. As far as graceful reception, again, more practice. Get out there and interact with people, trial and error, and learn from that experience. That's truly why we are incarnate.

If you want to reach out to a social group, I invite you to join our weekly group meditation that we do in the chatroom on Saturdays. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid209246

Thank you Bring4th_Jade for the advice. I am pleased the forums here resonate with me well. It's also nice to hear you are experimenting with developing energy exchange techniques, as I've said before I have always had a strange feeling most of my adulthood that emotional telepathy wasn't just possible, but always occuring, in a strange fashion kind of like body language. And also, thanks for inviting me to the chatroom meditations! I'm sorry I missed todays, but I am now aware of the schedule and have my calendar marked for next week.

(07-07-2016, 09:22 AM)hobbvin82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 04:33 PM)Syro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello bring4th, this is my first post.

What a great question!!

I send love to everyone incarnate here through meditation. I picture the Earth and envision it surrounded by white light. I then thank all entities for their service here on Earth.
I also like to get my Higher Self, and guides involved. In meditation, I envision myself and my guides around a candle. We all send our love to the candle's flame and allow it to grow and change into a pulsing orb of light. We then allow it to lift into the sky and explode in all directions covering the planet in light, and love.

If I want to focus on a single entity, I will picture that entity enveloped in white light. I then picture them in perfect health, laughing.

I also send love to the Earth Entity by envisioning myself placing my hands on the ground and allowing light to flow through me, and out of my hands. This is a way I send my thanks to the Earth Entity for it's service to all of us.

I really really really like your technique! I will emulate it if you don't mind! Smile
First I charge my own internal energy flow, allowing it to speed through chakras, forming a torus around my body, as close to the speed of light as possible. Agree with Jade that it can be orgasmic.
With eyes closed, I can see my energy pulse violet. Once it pulses white, I breathe out the white energy across time and space to envelope the cherished one like an eggshell, starting at their crown, dripping down and all around. A solid eggshell of protection, healing, peace, comfort, joy, love, and light.